[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Might move to Kansas City from California soon. Is Kansas or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: kansas city.jpg (111KB, 728x425px) Image search: [Google]
kansas city.jpg
111KB, 728x425px
Might move to Kansas City from California soon. Is Kansas or Missouri the more /k/ state? How the fuck does having half the city in each state even work? Which state's laws do they follow? How are ranges/public land?
>>
File: 1504000879785.jpg (72KB, 440x441px) Image search: [Google]
1504000879785.jpg
72KB, 440x441px
>>35073512
as someone who lives in KC, ill try to help you out OP. KC K and KC MO are two seperate cities that just have the same name, KC K being the blue collar, industrial side, and KC MO, being more urban. they both have very similar gun laws but i think kansas is the more /k/ state. Hope i helped OP, and if you dont mind me asking, out of any city in the US, why would you move to KC?
>>
>>35073770
Fresh college grad looking to start a career. I live in suburban Southern California and my neighbor can get me a job with a very very large company in KC. They are in KC MO. I''ll take it for a few years and will most likely leave KC within a decade. I've never been farther from the Pacific than Denver. CA is so fucked up, even the weather and ocean aren't enough to make me stay. I was reluctant to move to KC but I realized I can finally have the scary funs

Thanks for your help
>>
>>35073770
Mo is more K than Kansas.

Constitutional carry
Better hunting
Castle doctrine
Open carry
Stand your ground
Constitutional protection of hunting and gun ownership
Guns protected in bankruptcy

Kc K is "nicer" suburban living with better schools, kc mo housing is cheaper.
>>
>>35073897
What company? Traffic is a bitch. Try qnd be near the offive if possible.

Having lived in both. My choice is Missouri.
>>
>>35074273
Cerner. Seems like MO is preferable. Are there public lands/ranges?
>>
Both Kansas and Missouri are very /k/ states, both ranked by gun grabbers to be among the three worst states in the country.

http://smartgunlaws.org/scorecard/

I would base my decision on location. If you go with Kansas, Olathe and Lenexa are your go to. In Missouri, you have Liberty/Northland and Lee's Summit.
>>
>>35074322
Yes. Lots on both sides.

Cerner is a good company, with good benifits. You will be paid well for the area too.
>>
>>35074255
That whole list applies to /k/ansas, you Mizzurrah nigger. Stop trying to make OP move to the urban side of KC.

>>35073512
If you like CZ-USA and not getting shot dead by niggers, then you want KC, KS, not Mizzurrah. However, there's a public range in Missouri that I do cross the border for from time to time. Haven't found a good one up in this corner of /k/ansas. I'm a Lawrence anon and am stuck in the liberal corner of the state for college reasons.
>>
>>35074322
If i was moving to KC Mo as a young guy.

I would live in westport or river market, or power&light.

Traffic is nowhere near what your used ti in cali. A long commute here is 40 min.
>>
>>35074460
Suck a dick jayhawk.

Mozzurrah!
>>
>>35073512
Move to Arkansas because it's more /k/ because it has lax gun laws and you get to bag more game during the hunting seasons plus gun culture is awesome here.

Also no knife restrictions unlike Texas
>>
>>35074488
Op is moving for a job. Cerner isnt in Arkansas. And that would be a hell of a commute
>>
>>35074495
>hell of a commute

Explain?
>>
>>35074522
Driving from Arkansas to KC would be a hell of a drive, for work, daily.

Basicly read the OP, he needs to live in the KC area, for his new job. So posts telling him to live in Texas or Arkansas are stupidly off topic.
>>
>>35074469
Yeah 40 mins in traffic is nothing for me. I'm often on the 5 and 405 here.
>>
I've lived on both the KS and MO side of the city. Both sides are pretty much the same regarding gun laws. I prefer the Kansas side. I live in Johnson County and it's really nice and very affordable.
>>
>>35073512
Former Californian living in Missouri. It's hella /k/, also fuck Kansas. MO is a far better place to live in general.
>>
>>35074922
Also the MO aside of kc is the side you want to be on. It has pretty good night life and plenty of womminz, in my experience its not sketch at all.
>>
>>35074485
Don't you call me that, mizzurrah-man. I am absolutely opposed to abolition.
>>
>>35074949
>late-night boozing and whoremongering
>a selling point
Mizzurahfags, everyone
>>
File: sealofmissouristateseal1.jpg (320KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
sealofmissouristateseal1.jpg
320KB, 768x768px
>>35075012
Dont be jealous just because your state sucks.

Look at this seal. Missouri has the most bears, thus the most right bear arms. MIssouri infact has 3 right bear arms, 1 more than any other state in the union. Constitutional carry. bitches.
>>
File: kansas wtf.png (614KB, 1175x475px) Image search: [Google]
kansas wtf.png
614KB, 1175x475px
how can kansas even compete?

it's literally all fucking farms, there is no innawoods
>>
>>35075012
>drinking and whoring bad

You sound like you have the personality of taco meat.
>>
>>35075777
Your mind is binded by invisible lines
>>
>>35073512
Cerner has a lot of different campuses spread out through the city. Pick whatever suburb that is the closest to yours, regardless of state. The city has revitalized its downtown area but the immediate surrounding areas are still poor and crime ridden. I'm from Blue Springs, so I know Jackson County the best. Don't live in south KC (between the plaza and grandview), Raytown, or the west half of Independence.

Commute times aren't bad regardless of where you live because KC covers a large area and traffic density is low. The only slowdowns I've seen is near the grandview triangle and downtown. I-35 was fucked for awhile but its probably better now with the lane expansion.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.