[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JAMES YEAGER FROM TACTICAL RESPONSE HERE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 19

File: IMG_4170.jpg (102KB, 1536x866px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4170.jpg
102KB, 1536x866px
Is he a retard or does he know his shit?

I'm leaning towards retard
>>
>>35073301
Definite retard. Over opinionated with no experience to back it up.
>>
He knows how to shoot, he just either does it in a retarded fashion such as with a cameraman downrange or forgets how at inopportune moments and is later found hiding in a ditch.

Everything he says is retarded however.
>>
>>35073301
he's so bad at driving stick that it got people killed

pretty impressive achievement
>>
>>35073301
>retard

see shit tattoos undoubtedly spazzes out when called on being bs central

stereotype retard
>>
He's great at stepping on loaded guns
>>
>>35073301
He's somewhere between midway and "knows his shit", but makes himself look bad because he's incredibly opinionated.
>>
>>35073330
>forgets how at inopportune moments and is later found hiding in a ditch
He didn't forget how to shoot, finding cover is like Rule #1. He forgot how to drive stick
>>
>>35073301
If you want to be tier 1 at ditch diving buck angel has got your back
>>
>>35073301
Likes to hide in ditches
>>
>>35073301
>I'm leaning towards retard

Some of the shit he says makes sense but a broken clock is always right twice a day, fuck him. There are PLENTY of other trainers that aren't aggravating assholes that can offer much more than Yeager could ever hope to do.

He's a personality and a really shit one at that.
>>
>>35073301
totes retard.
>>
>>35073301
He's knowledgeable, but probably not as much as he thinks he is. Just reading his responses to youtube comments alone is off-putting. Idk if his unnecessarily abrasive personality is just his way of advertising, but I can't imagine his classes being very fun if that's how he acts in real life. He'd probably say something along the lines of "it isn't meant to be fun, we're teaching you how to fight" or "you need training" in response to my criticism. There are other trainers out there with greater military or law enforcement experience without his shtick.
>>
Hes a piece of shit and he is just as much at fault for getting Americans killed overseas as the insurgents are.

May he burn in hell
>>
>>35073301
Buck Angel?
>>
File: 1497648198024.jpg (302KB, 906x647px) Image search: [Google]
1497648198024.jpg
302KB, 906x647px
>>35073301
>he
>>
Yeager's the kind of guy that tries to make his own rules because he thinks his shit smells good.

He's an annoying faggot
>>
>>35073301

Buck Angel isnt qualified to CLEAN other people's guns much less tell them how to shoot them.
>>
>>35074449
The name of his FtM tranny doppleganger
>>
>>35073301
>he
>>
he reminds me of my high school girlfriend's dad. he likely eats ice cream from the tub while watching Vin diesel movies
>>
Are you afraid of dropping your guns?
>>
>>35075512

I always thought this was weird.

>has students throw guns on ground, instructor walks over them, and one discharges into a student's truck getting TR banned from teaching at a range...

Yet

>wont let students wear SERPA holsters because theyre too dangerous
>>
>>35073301
He's a cop so fucking retarded
>>
>>35073301

from what I read, he is ex Leo and die s9me co tract work in Iraq or Afghanistan. Rather get trained by Costa.
>>
Those classes are $5000+

It's.not meant for real soldiers and private security.

It's meant for dudes that sit in an office all day watching gun stuff on YouTube and want to cosplay soldier thinking it makes them a badass.

The whole "it's.not meant to be fun your life is on the line" shit is just sales.

They're just shooting fancy guns at cardboard and dancing around barrels
>>
>>35073301
He's a retard. But ironically NOT for his actions in that video people keep posting- if he went off the road and into the ditch to provide cover fire to the guys who remained on the road and exposed. Beyond that, he's a huge retard.
>>
>He is an abrasive alpha male douchebag
>He does have experience
>He does know what he is talking about
>It took me several years, but I've gotten past his asshole highschool jock bullshit
>I really want to take one of his classes now

He talks like a faggot, and his shits all fucked up, but he does indeed know what he is talking about.
>>
File: PreOp-PostOp.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
PreOp-PostOp.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
>>35073301
He knows basic shit and he's qualified to teach basic shit. However, it's hard to sell $500+ classes, that essentially just teach fundamentals, when you're a fat, balding, borderline mall ninja. So at some point he adopted an abrasive, tattooed biker, "Imma badass tier 1 PMC oberador" persona to sell classes and it worked. Business wise he seems quite shrewd, at least when it comes to selling morons "tactical" fundamental shooting classes. For general gun knowledge, he's alright. You'll see he defers to other people a lot and parrot what they say as if he knew the whole time.

He's not a retard, the people who buy his shit are.
>>
>>35077944
he went from looking like a pedo in 2007 to looking like a rapist in 2011
good change
>>
File: IwU0Seb.gif (1MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IwU0Seb.gif
1MB, 480x360px
>>35073301
He's an opinionated shill.
>>
>tfw can't drive stick
I never owned a manual car, is it actually that big of a deal for average citizens?
>>
I'm not the biggest fan of Yeager himself, although I did learn a lot from his earlier videos, but I like TR pretty well. I've actually been there. The way they teach handgun manipulations especially is my favorite out of all the other schools I've looked at. Fighting Pistol is a great class, Advanced Fighting Pistol really isn't worth it, and their force on force is very worth it. Just my honest opinion
>>
Not just opinionated. He doesn't let the balanced perspective into his persona that he's created and for the sake of preserving the reputation of his school I get the sense that he feels he must make a lot of ideas sound like they were his own. Maybe this is just youth, insecurity, or good business. I wouldn't look to him as a mentor, even if his knowledge is correct.
>>
>>35073301
He's an opinionated cock knob that pretends to be so hard in his classes out of pure regret.
He knows he fucked up hard in that ambush so he's using his classes as therapy to train people not to make the same retard mistakes he did.

One day it wont be enough and he'll paint the wall in his den with his brains.
>>
>>35078880
>He knows he fucked up hard in that ambush so he's using his classes as therapy to train people not to make the same retard mistakes he did.

All the while making more retarded mistakes.

http://soldiersystems.net/2016/03/03/tactical-response-instructor-has-negligent-discharge-into-students-vehicle/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hiTrgzHhVk
>>
>>35073301
James is a FBI plant to make gun owners look bad.
>>
>>35077475
>It's meant for dudes that sit in an office all day watching gun stuff on YouTube and want to cosplay soldier thinking it makes them a badass.
i.e. 90% of /k/ including myself

I've tossed around the idea of taking some of their classes since I only live about an hour and a half away, but /k/ keeps telling me not to waste my money. To me, Yeager comes off as being a decent guy who is just a loudmouth and overly-opinionated. The only people I've heard call him a douche from firsthand experience were those trying to get a refund out of him. Having worked in retail, I know how difficult some customers can be. IMHO if you sign up for a $500 class from a guy who posts daily YouTube videos of his opinions of various firearm-related topics, you know what you're getting yourself into.

The biggest thing about Yeager that turns me off is that he's a huge Century Arms shill.
>>
>>35078751
No, but neither is transitioning from DA to SA and he can't do that, either.
>>
Ditch diving coward, probable retard
I wouldn't trust him to turn the hot tap let alone double tap a target
>>
>>35073330
>inna ditch

idiots here talk trash about that meme over and over.
anybody ever watch all of the video footage? and then watch all the after action report evaluations?

the team leader fucked up. they had shit SOP
it was a bad set-up from the get go and most of it started with the companies SOP of the day and team leaders shit decisions one after another.

watch all the video and then watch the analysis of the after action reports.

I'm not a Yeager fan per se', but the "hiding inna ditch" thing is always misrepresented here
>>
>>35079349
Anybody have anymore of these?
>this is why I work so hard in college
>>
>>35079349
Is he really? I mean, I guess he could be but he is not even close enough to the mark yet.

No doubt it is possible, he was a boy in blue.
>>
>>35080495
So a fuck up beggats a fuck up with a loud mouth and over confidence

I can see why >>35078880 said what he said, maybe it's me but if you had first hand experience of those facts wouldn't you be humbler for it and maybe rein in your attitude, being a lazer guided locked on operator doesn't need a dipshit attitude.

What can I say, I don't like the guy. There is nothing on the earth that will ever undo that. But props on voiceing your opinion
>>
>>35073301
you're all just a bunch of jealous cock gnobblers
>>
Anyone that does force on force training is a step ahead of people who don't
>>
File: IMG_6320.jpg (142KB, 750x834px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6320.jpg
142KB, 750x834px
Yankee Marshall tier retard
>>
>>35080575
Not him, but I think both posts are accurate regarding Yeager. He's a cocky loud mouth that's out of his league but he was put in a bad situation by the people leading him.
>>
>>35077442
>>35077458
Yeager's a super douchbag, TO THE EXTREME, but are you guys sure Yeager was a cop and you're not confusing with that psychopath Gabe Suarez? That guy was a former cop and is a legit piece of shit and fucking criminal- committed insurance fraud. Booted from police.
>>
He thinks things can only be done one way, which is objectively wrong.

He also thinks press checks are bad, which is retarded. As long as you're not press checking like 300 times at the range you're fine; Like, press check before you leave your house for the day and that's it.

He also thinks colorfill is stupid, which is just gay and dumb.
>>
All I know is that he taught people to step on loaded chambered weapons, resulting in him or one of his instructors NDing into a student's leg and some cars.

What's all this other stuff about jumping inna ditch, and killing people with a stick shift, being responsible for service members deaths?
>>
James Yeager, semi-retarded, I mean likely legal dumb, poseur
Chris Costa, super gucci poseur, probably a literal faggot
Gabe Suarez, psychopath former cop with a hardon for shootin at people, with criminal history, likes to yell
Sonny Puzikas, typical Russian Spetznaz, he'll shoot anyone, eventually hitting the bad guy
Larry Vickers, former DELTA, did some legit mission, maybe, about the only thing he's attacking is a McD's, and he always get's his burgers
>>
>>35080495
Where is said video?
>>
>>35080970 tube
>>
>>35080970
Search Triple Canopy route Irish ambush
>>
>>35073301

He's experienced ((police/swat)) and knows his stuff, but his YouTube personality makes him seem like a mouthy, egotistical shithead. I've seen some footage from inside his actual classes and some one on one training.... the guy is actually a very good instructor. Trying to present himself as billy badass is more of a marketing thing, but IMO it doesn't really help his situation.

Also.... that video of him and the car.... lots of try hard basement dwellers want to talk shit but truth is, getting the hell out if the killzone is exactly what you need to do in an ambush. Screwing up with the gear shift on the car is common when you're being fucking shot at..... so common that most military equipment is automatic to prevent that from happening.
>>
>>35080988
>Clever
>>35080990
Thanks guys
>>
>>35080970
YT of course. I know there's probably many versions but i found one that had a time indexed sequence of the key events listed in the description box.
made it easy to follow and understand what was going on.
it was also linked to a multi-part video of another SF/Merc guy giving a pretty objective analysis of what went down.
he didn't point fingers and lay blame on anyone individual, he just discussed it minute by minute and compared it to his own experiences and other companies SOPs.

the take away i got from it was the main thing that fucked them was their SOP and their execution of that particular run.

it was worth watching.
>>
Didn't instructor zero call him out and win?

I always thought zero was a bit meme-ish, but yeagar couldn't even stand up to him. Sounds like a fag to me
>>
>>35080969
Don't forget Costa was a puddle pirate who couldn't spot 150 beaners at 100 yards (by his own admission)
>>
>>35081007
>most military equipment is automatic
wut
>>
File: DI-wXF1XUAE-kQj.jpg (72KB, 540x379px) Image search: [Google]
DI-wXF1XUAE-kQj.jpg
72KB, 540x379px
>>35080526
He deliberately made hostile threats towards the president and got a visit from the secret service.
>>
>>35080500
college is a waste of time
>>
I've learned some things from him, especially as a beginner. 7/10 burger
>>
>>35081434
You didn't know that? Look it up. Trucks, HWMMVs, M1s, M2s, all automatic.
>>
>>35073301
/k/ should love this guy since he drives most of the .40 hate on the internet
>>
>>35077458
Costa has been trained by him.
>>
>>35078930
That was due to a person dropping it in wet mud and then stepping on it. The guy who got his truck shot wanted to make a bigger deal out of it, and never asked for his money back until after the fact.
>>
he's a human affliction t shirt
>>
>>35080969
/k/ just hates instructors because they can't afford training.
>>
>>35081810
Except the older shit, older Jeeps, M37s and 2 1/2 ton trucks were all manual.
>>
File: seagull kick.gif (3MB, 280x200px) Image search: [Google]
seagull kick.gif
3MB, 280x200px
>>35081858
Pffft,..
Steven Seagal trained both of them
>>
>>35081881
You left out the part where they were ordered to drop their guns on the ground while the trainer came by and stomped on them saying that the guns are supposed to be tools and not range toys.

Anyone that isn't a retarded faggot and using the tools that they paid for wont be dropping their shit in the mud and dragging them through the dirt, unless they're trying to do some kind of stress test, but that's not what was going on in that situation.

Anyone that isn't a retarded faggot would not have any of their students intentionally lose control of loaded firearms.

This idiot and his retarded instructors are shitting on the image of firearm owners.
>>
>>35073317
>no experience
>Ex-cop
>Ex-SWAT
>SWAT trainer
>pirvate firearms trainer
>former in-country military contractor that has seen action.

I'd say he has a hell of a lot more experience than you do.
>>
>>35073301
He's a friend of the firearms community.

The problem is largely with the firearms community, and /k/ in particular. We eat our own. Instead of agreeing with the good and disagreeing with and debating the bad. people nitpick everything about someone and try to tear them apart to discredit them entirely.

Yeager is suprisingly resilient but he also wears his heart on his sleeve and you can tell when it gets to him.

Take him as you would any other internet personality. Another pro-2A opinion that you can make your own mind up on whether you agree or disagree with him on any one of his stances or opinions.

Disregard anyone's opinion or bullshit who instead of debating him on his points, instead tries to dismiss him based on his likeness to Buck Angel, or people with no experience in any sort of conflict trying to Monday morning quarterback his documented engagements.
>>
>>35080785
Yeager is a documented cop and military contractor.
>>
>>35082149
I'm sure he has much more experience writing tickets than I do.
>in country military contractor that has seen action
Oh boy.
>>
>>35082241
Post your exemplary training and combat qualifications.
>>
>>35082241
>SWAT
>writing tickets

anon, I don't think you know how police work.
>>
>>35073301
The most honest answer would be that he mostly knows his shit. He is also a giant cock holster. His biggest problem is that if he is obviously in the wrong, gets called out on it by hundreds of armchair warriors and dozens of instructors, he just doubles down on his retardation. He doesn't know everything and isn't willing to learn, expand, and change his worldview. That alone is why he is a shit tier instructor.
>>
>>35073301
Only thing I know about the man is that he is a meme, no clue why tho.

Likely does stupid autism shit I'd guess, meh.
>>
He's a fucking retard. If you have 500$ go take a green eye tactical course (i am not the green eye tactical guy)
>>
>>35082149
ditch bitch
>>
>>35078751
It's only a big deal if your job is to drive stick, and you fuck up so bad that it gets your teammates killed.

>sit there for 40 minutes with the clutch in like a dumbass until your leg gets a cramp
>>
File: oKZAgwd.jpg (161KB, 840x500px) Image search: [Google]
oKZAgwd.jpg
161KB, 840x500px
>>
File: 1503526695294.jpg (67KB, 480x480px)
1503526695294.jpg
67KB, 480x480px
>>35073301
>>35075355 (OP)
>>35075466 → →
>>35073301 → →

jewtube
e
w
t
u
b
e
>>
File: 1474244318995.jpg (53KB, 627x477px) Image search: [Google]
1474244318995.jpg
53KB, 627x477px
>>35073301
He knows more and shoots better than 99% of people on this site.

How these threads go:
>ad hominems
>"if I was in an ambush this is what I would've done to save the day!"
>mocking his dead friends
>lying about hiding in a ditch
>lying about NDs
>bitching about the magical 180 degree line that doesn't fucking exist
>not knowing that bounding, peeling, far/close L & V ambushing, or any fucking defensive situation do not happen on a cold range with after everyone has "unloaded and shown clear"
>complaining that his shirts are too tight
>some more talk about how know nothing faggots on 4chan would've oper8ed and stayed in the car taking multiple PKM fire
>calling him a loud mouth douche bag
>>said the pot to the kettle

And people who want to learn what he and his company are really like go take his classes and become his fans and his friends.
https://www.tacticalresponse.com/collections/training
>>
>>35084159
TLDR hello james, you faggot
>>
>>35084182
Hi. How's it goin'?
>>
>>35084159
if running around shooting a paper target all day is the next level training you are just giving him free money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adhl6-C5t3s

this guy took his class and shot himself....
>>
>>35084209
You wanna lie about some other stuff too?
I mean, it's not like you're even trying to convince anyone at this point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeJe1K-Nlzk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7omz1VDKKsc

https://www.tacticalresponse.com/collections/training/products/the-fight-force-on-force-scenarios

And that guy shot himself because he was using a Serpa holster. Which are not allowed at Tactical Response.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXakcPB0evk
>>
>>35084307
why are you damage controlling from a internet paper target shooting and pro airsoft player that get sponsors from being a firearms shill?

http://www.gunssavelife.com/training-for-failure-more-james-yeager-shenanigans/

https://bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/03/04/tactical-response-banned-instructor-negligently-discharges-students-truck/
>>
>>35084403
I like arguing on the internet with strangers and being angry about things no one cares about.
>TR has never used airsoft.
>the magical 180 degree line meme that exists no where in the real world and will never apply to a self-defense situation and will only get you killed
>an accidental discharge, not a negligent discharge, not that you know what the difference is
>instructor followed all 4 universal laws of firearm safety, but you probably don't know what they are anyway since you think they include range rules that are meant for people who don't know firearm safety
>>
>>35084403
>"Can someone please tell me why they point their rifles in the air and turn a circle, then return to firing?
Those guys scaring the Hell out of me!
I wouldn’t want to hunt or shoot with them at all."

Pointing your gun in a safe direction is now considered unsafe by these retards.
Jesus fucking Christ, no wonder you would never take a class with Tactical Response, your fat ass would never take a class period.
>>
>>35084495
no matter how much you damage control online TR will never be anything other than a mickey mouse training camp for city type noobs and that is solid factual...
>>
>>35084579
>ignores argument
>makes ad hominem
Also
>city type noobs
What are you? A 12 year old Call of Duty fudd?

Go take a class and learn something, friend.
>>
>>35084556

>taking your weapon off an identified threat because you "shot him in the dick three times" so you can do the tactical hokey pokey

>putting rifle in air where tripping will flag the line instead of indexing low ready

TR is assclowns.
>>
>>35084598
how much does he pay his minions to troll on his behalf?
>>
>>35084598

I assume by class you mean one offeres by Haley Strategic, Trident Concepts, or any of the other superior schools to tactical response which has a history of students SHOOTING THEMSELVES IN THE LEGS DURING TRANSITION DRILLS.
>>
>>35084655

It's the grasshoppers defending their sensei's honor of their mcdojo.

To accept and internalize that their instructor was a grade A bullshit artist would require them to realize the "skillset" they paid for is useless AND they didnt even have the sense to realize it during training.

Theyd have to be willing to admit being so un OPERATOR as to have no idea what good training looks like.
>>
>>35084687
Agreed, also I have to say if I did any of this shit that is shown in his "classes" IRL on a tour I would have been fucked away and discharged.
>>
>>35073301
He knows how to keep a convoy in place, if that's what you're asking.
>>
>>35084650
You're right, retard.
You should point your gun at a target forever.
Just never ever ever move your gun.
And when you do, don't point it up to make sure you don't muzzle sweep people.
On the range on our 180 degree line, we muzzle sweep people all the time and we've never had a problem.

Fuck off.

>>35084662
No they don't. There's only been three NDs in the last 22 years. And that is not the instructors' fault when a student don't follow directions.

>>35084687
>>35084741
Oh look, ad hominem and bandwagon.
>>
I don't think anyone here complaining about what gets taught at TR has ever actually had training. It's really not that different from any other school/instructor
>>
File: 1500607176243.png (92KB, 236x213px) Image search: [Google]
1500607176243.png
92KB, 236x213px
>>35073338
Underrated.
>>
>>35080831
He's such a tactickool sheepdawg POU xootmaster that he killed a guy with a stickshift in the sandbox pls spank his cervix
>>
>>35073301

If you talk to him in person, the retardation is much more mild. A lot of that shit is to get you to click or make threads.

He's still a cunt, just not as vibrant.
>>
>>35080831
It's kinda funny when people say "All I know is..." and then proceed to lie.

Dropping the gun wasn't "taught". It was an instructor who was showing students that guns should be drop safe and that you shouldn't be afraid to get it dirty. So he dropped it, while it was facing the berm, and pressed it into the mud. Something actuated the trigger safety and the gun went off and hit someone's car and the berm.
No one was shot in the leg and it wasn't an ND.
And
He was stuck in traffic when his convoy was ambushed. His car took fire from multiple medium machine guns. He tried to start the car but wasn't able to. He thought it was disable by the many rounds that were currently going through the car. Since it appeared disabled, he got out of the car instead of calling many of the great warrior mechanics here on /k/. He then sought cover on the other side of the road and returned fire. After the ambush was done, he treated the wounded. I believe it was three of his friends that died in that ambush.
But faggots on 4chan think it's funny to call him on the phone and laugh in his face about his dead friends, and then don't see anything wrong with calling HIM a loud mouth, know-nothing, douche bag.

"I can't legally talk about what happened, but there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about those men."
Remember that quote the next time you read these threads.

The stupidity and obnoxiousness of /k/ turned me into one of his "fan-boys".
>>
>>35087281
-t. Buck Angel
>>
>>35087281
>intentionally stomping on a gun that may or may not be loaded

Still retarded, no matter how much mental gymnastics you want to put behind it, it was an ND.
>>
>>35073301
James "the ditch bitch" Yeager is an ass and retard
>>
>>35082149
>>former in-country military contractor that has seen action.
Does stalling your own vehicle in the middle of an Ambush spot then running to a ditch while your friends die, really count as experience though?
>>
>>35086832

>it is not instructor's fault that three students have shot themselves

>flagging each other on the range after three self inflicted gsw

>putting cameras and students down range in a class where poorly trained stidents are known to shoot themselves

The essemce of the TR alumn
>>
>>35087281

>/k/'s obnoxiousness turned me into a fanboy

So when are you going to gargle the collective loads of the ATF, Turkey, and SIG if your only thought process is "will it makr /k/ mad?"
>>
>>35080969

I know for a fact that Costa has a higher body count than Pat Mac
>>
>>35082090
>Stuff that's from the sixties and forties that's no longer used is standard transmission
Well no fucking shit?
>>35082281
I don't think you're familiar with the Dept he was in. It was one of those 10 officer depts where everyone is on SWAT and keep their shit in their patrol car in case of a call. Most of their time was still spent writing tickets.
>>
>>35087281
>Hurr I hate when people lie
>He was under fire from MULTIPLE MEDIUM MACHINE GUNS GUYS
It was one PKM being shot out of the back of an SUV that was driving by. It was literally a drive by shooting by some insurgents on their way to fuck with the army and saw a target of opportunity because the team leader separated them from traffic and was waving his gun around like a sperg.
>>
>>35078751
It's literally press clutch>choose gear>depress clutch while simultaneously pressing the accelarator.
And that's just for gasoline type vehicles.I don't know what kind of drooling mongoloid would be able to stall a diesel car.
>>
>>35081445
also had his ccw suspended for being a dipshit
>>
>>35073301
>>35073317
he does come off as a dick I think that's cos of all the steroids watch his pre steriod days vids he seems like a nice guy

but anyway he's been there and has done shit which is something most of the people here can't say
>>
>>35088369
>He's been there done shit
He literally hasn't tho. He was ambushed once. The rest of the time he sat on his compound or drove ferry runs from there to BIAP and back. If that's high speed then I'm operator as fuck because I actually blew shit up.
>>
>>35082782
it was the team leader that got them in that shit situation in the first place.
>they only had one up-armored car in the convoy
>the rest of the cars were basically stock, unarmored
>team leader insists on having his guys shoot at any and every other vehicle on the road that gets within 300 feet of their convoy
>that tends to piss of locals, and makes yourself a nice big fat target
>they were driving normal passenger vehicles made to "blend in" with locals
>they completely negate that premise by shooting at any civilian vehicle that got near them
>then he makes them sit in one spot in the middle of the god damn road for a half an hour
>giving insurgents plenty of time to target their dumb asses with techincals
>they were already long fucked well before the front cars stalled out
>2-3 team members died instantly or nearly instant right at the outset of the ambush. that happens before any of the cars tried to move or got stalled.
>>
File: Diversity is our strength.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Diversity is our strength.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>35088249
He shouldn't be allow to own any firearms for acting like a clown
>>
>>35088425
Because you would know right? Must've held his hand the whole time, even in the latrine....
>>
>>35087950
anyone that said they've kept count is a liar
>>
>>35089201
No, I've just talked to him about it and watched his videos on the subject where he says as much.
>>
>>35087377
>following the 4 universal laws of firearms safety is "mental gymnastics".
>>35087510
You retards made me look into these issues on my own.
Like the following:
>>35081445
>>35088249
>>35089025
He "threatened" to defend the second amendment if there was an AWB and gun confiscation.
You faggots are literally saying that if someone "threatens" to defend their constitutional rights to keep and bear arms, they should have their rights to keep and bear arms taken away.
Morons.
>>
>>35089668

Most people can make an educated guess.
>>
>>35075491
And faps when ol Vinnie gets shirtless, using the shitty ice cream as lube.
>>
>>35091365
Who doesn't...?
>>
>>35087409
Counts much more than LARPing with some milsurp trash in your mothers basement and talking shit on the internet.
>>
>>35088425
he's still been to iraq and used weapons in his day to day job as a swat guy which is more then most can say here

not defending him but he does deserve that at the most he's tons a head of people like costa and sunny pozatki
>>
>>35089025
what are the chances of the black dude being ccw
>>
>>35073301
He had his CC permit revoked because he's an internet tough guy who makes threats all the time, he's a retard
>>
>>35073301
Can't drive a stick cuz he was born without a dick.
>>
>>35092445
negative one billion percent.
>>
>>35081301
wat
>>
>>35092932
Costa is Ex-Coast Guard
>>
File: fu4NAnk.jpg (175KB, 640x706px) Image search: [Google]
fu4NAnk.jpg
175KB, 640x706px
Capcha: drive
>>
>>35093012
Yeah but how did he miss 150 beaners?
>>
>>35092445
he a good boi
>>
>>35090249
>he was defending the second amendment

That's the Supreme Courts job. He acted like an idiot with his macho attitude.
>>
>>35094635
Niggers truly are subhuman criminals.
>>
>>35092432

He is on level as Sonny "shootem all and let the lawyers sort it out" puzikas.

But yeager weara costa themed pajamas.
>>
>>35092459
this. He makes gun owners look bad

Don't give ammunition to the enemy
>>
>>35087281
>wasn't an ND
he accidently stepped on the gun?
>>
>>35094635
God damn, you're retarded.
>senate passes AWB bill
>president signs it into law
>demands for you to turn in your guns
>you become a felon overnight
>cops stack up on your door
>break into your home
>shoot your dog
>point guns at your family and threaten to kill them
>they move onto you
>point guns in your face
>tell you to hand over all weapons
>if you don't, you will be taken away
>if you resist, you will be murdered
>and your dumb ass just sits there and says
>"but where's the supreme court?"

Moronic basement dwelling 4chan users defend gun confiscation and say people who "threaten" to defend their right make us "look bad".
No faggot, people like YOU who REFUSE to defend your rights and shit on those that do make us look bad!
>>35096285
It accidentally went off.
While he was following all 4 universal laws of firearm safety.
So it wasn't negligence.
>>
This whole thread is nothing but faggot larpers and Monday morning quarterbacks.
> I would have fucked the bad guy up!
You would have died.
>>
>>35080495
K
>>
>>35092432
>he's still been to iraq
Lots of people have
>and used weapons in his day to day job as a swat guy
As part of a rural Tennessee Dept that disbanded that team after Yeager was fired as police chief because they weren't using it? How often do you think cops (even SWAT) actually use their guns?
>not defending him but he does deserve that at the most he's tons a head of people like costa and sunny pozatki
Seems you are because he's not.
>>
>>35096418

>4 rules

Except "never point your weapon at anything you do not intend to destroy" and "never pull the trigger until you are ready to fire" and "keep the safety on until youre ready to fire" and "treat every weapon as if it was loaded".

Except for those, he followed every rule.
>>
>>35096429

But enough about yeager and TR.
>>
>>35073301
Tryhard retard. Makes a living pandering to the lowest common denominator of the shooting community.
>>
>>35097236
>"never point your weapon at anything you do not intend to destroy"
Like, the berm? Which is meant to be shot and is facing away from other people?
>"never pull the trigger until you are ready to fire"
He didn't pull the trigger.
>"keep the safety on until youre ready to fire"
THIS ISN'T EVEN ONE OF THE RULES YOU RANGE QUEEN FUDD RETARD!
>"treat every weapon as if it was loaded".
He did and dropping loaded guns isn't unsafe because guns should be drop safe. If it isn't, it is a mechanical failure and is then due to an accident and is by definition not an ND.

You are a fucking retard.
Close this thread and stop replying.
>>
>>35099212
the bullet hit a truck... are you intentionally leaving that shit out? if you toss your weapon onto the ground, are you in control of it?

>is then due to an accident and is by definition not an ND.
that would have been true until he stepped on the gun causing it to fire
HE MADE THE GUN FIRE
>>
>>35099327
The intention was to not have the gun shoot a person by pointing it downrange. The truck was parked downrange with no one inside. I can't speak for his intentions 100% but it's likely he thought that the gun wouldn't go off and that performing this task had minimal risk to the truck.

>HE MADE THE GUN FIRE
And everyone who has done a Sig P320 drop test has had ND after ND after ND, right?
>>
>>35100391

>truck parked down range

Lots of things are down range at a TR course.

Targets, cameramen, bob from accounts receivable, the parking lot.
>>
>>35099212

I hope to god these guys are trolls.

But the asspain and TR alumns lends me to believe theyre actually this retarded.

Like watching a youtube video from HodorUSMC
>>
>>35093072
https://youtu.be/cTX9Dt-D_b8
>>
File: chedder famas.jpg (330KB, 2400x1800px)
chedder famas.jpg
330KB, 2400x1800px
>>35091855
>getting spicy over a mall ninja
>>
>>35100391
>know your target and what's behind it
>>
>>35100706
>speculation: the post
You have no idea if someone was downrange or not.

>>35100951
How hard is this to understand? The guy making the demonstration clearly had the intention of pointing the gun towards the downrange area without any people there. His "target" was a direction without any people.
>>
>>35101004

Except for all the TR publication photos showing cameramen between targets, the students forward of the firing line, and your own sycophantic damage control saying the student parked his truck infront of the targets.
Thread posts: 163
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.