[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best non-gun for HD?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: no-guns.gif (29KB, 320x242px) Image search: [Google]
no-guns.gif
29KB, 320x242px
Things around my apartment have started getting worse, and one of my friends recently came home to find that her door had been chopped down. Police took forever to get there and found that someone was waiting inside for her with an ax. I still have a few months left on my lease, and I'm not going to let that happen to me. The problem is that the apartment I'm in doesn't allow guns, so I'm going to need something else. Any recommendations?
>>
>>35071913
Rapier + Dagger
Bastard Sword
Buckler + Dagger
Gladius + Scutum

and then some Talhoffer literature
>>
>>35071949
Or, alternatively, the worst they can tell you to do is leave if you get caught with a gun in there
>>
>>35071913
>non gun
M79
>non gun within possibility
Belgian Molinois
>>
>>35071962
No pets allowed either.
>>
>>35071913
Just get a handgun. If you don't need it no one will know you have it. If you need it you won't care if you get kicked out of your apt because you'll be so happy to be alive.
>>
>>35071962
>Belgian Molinois
>Not Malinois

Yeah,

Unless you spend every waking minute walking, training and interacting with it, it will wreck your shit quicker than a whole pack of jamals....
>>
File: ctk2030MDB.jpg (35KB, 700x462px) Image search: [Google]
ctk2030MDB.jpg
35KB, 700x462px
>>35071913
You don't have a lot of time to learn, so how about something like a machete?

Condor makes some nice ones, and at a reasonable price. The Jungle Saber machete comes with a hand guard, which is useful both to protect your hand, and also to strike with if the other guy gets too close.

Alternatives- Ontario makes nice, if heavy, machetes. Cold Steel isn't bad, either.

Look up some vids on how to fight with a machete, and practice the basic cuts (and guards/parries)
>>
File: 1476318151248.jpg (213KB, 1292x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1476318151248.jpg
213KB, 1292x2048px
>>35071913
>The problem is that the apartment I'm in doesn't allow guns

Just because they don't allow it doesn't mean you can't have it. What are they going to do, search your place for no reason? Just get a fucking gun. There is no substitute for the great equalizer.
>>
What's more valuable, your life or your lease? Don't flash it around, just keep it in a safe spot that, while accessible in an emergency, is hidden from snooping guests. Alternatively, get a CC permit and always have it with you in case someone is hiding in your apartment.
>>
>>35072024

yeah then they fucking sue you when they find out.
>>
>>35071913
Not sure this is legal. You have a 2nd amendment right to keep and bear arms. But I would do like someone else said...get a gun and protect yourself. That should be first and foremost
>>
File: 1502955701056.jpg (41KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1502955701056.jpg
41KB, 480x360px
>>35071913
>doesn't allow guns
stop being a faggot and ignore them, what are they gonna do?
>inb4 apartment gestapo
>>
>>35072052
Lawls. They'll just evict anon and keep his deposit. Better that then to get butt raped by jamal and have all your tendies stolen.
>>
>>35071913

That's a violation of renter's rights, buy a gun anyway, if they try to evict, you will win a case.
>>
>>35072087
The 2nd amendment guarantees the right to keep and bear arms regardless of where you live. They can't legally forbid guns.

Housing rights affirm this, so do the courts.
>>
>>35072088
>That's a violation of renter's rights

not if he is in section 8 housing or government assisted housing
>>
>>35072052
I don't know whether to be mad at you for not striking out into the real world or at your parents for equipping you so poorly to exist in it.
>>
>>35072112
Yes, even if you live in government subsidized housing.
>>
>>35072118
>this CIVILIAN doesn't even know how adult I am
>>
>>35072112
Not on any kind of assisted housing, but I'm in California, and I think you all know how much the state likes guns.
>>
>>35072088

not if you signed a contract that says you won't keep guns on the premise.
>>
>>35072139
>the state

federal law, the constitution, and housing rights all agree that you cannot provide housing upon the infringement of constitutional rights.

>>35072151
That's not a legal contract, just like how you can't give someone a housing lease with the contract saying "you won't register Republican." It's a violation of his rights.
>>
>>35072052
What party wad injured or at financial loss for anon having a gun?

Ie, That's not how sueing someone works.
>>
>the apartment I'm in doesn't allow guns

you best post the actual text of your rental agreement, because unless you live on some shitty campus school housing, I can't believe that would be included
Also what retarded area do you live in, CA is too big and broad
>>
>>35072233
Rental agreement directly lists firearms as prohibited items, along with barbecues and spray paint. And I'm in Stockton, so it's extra stupid.
>>
>>35072343
>agreement
>agreeing to this
its like you want tyrone to hit you with the gimmedats and take your shit
>>
>>35072151
You really can't legally sign away your rights that are in the constitution.
>>
>>35072233
I've lived in an apartment where no guns was written into the rental agreement. This was in Kennesaw, GA, of all places, where firearm ownership is infamously mandated by law.
>>
File: 1443752532092.jpg (502KB, 1200x1912px) Image search: [Google]
1443752532092.jpg
502KB, 1200x1912px
>>35071913
Buy a gun. What are they going to do about it? You're the one with the gun.
>>
>>35071913
>The problem is that the apartment I'm in doesn't allow guns,

Bullshit.

Your landlord has no right to deny you your 2nd Amendment rights.
>>
>>35072343
Buy yourself a Diaz brother and just keep him happy with weed and a treadmill.
>>
>>35074280
This.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.