[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how would you first strike the norks?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 16

File: IMG_1120.jpg (28KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1120.jpg
28KB, 600x400px
how would you first strike the norks?
>>
>>35071545
Massive chemical attack on all population centers.
>>
>>35071545
quickly and accurately
>>
>>35071545
I'd just assume level D.C., Hollywood, and Jew York city, as they've done more harm to the U.S. than N. Korea ever has...
>>
>>35071545
Artillery and level the fucking ground of trees and anything else that moves before moving in so the norks will come face us one on one on a open battlefield and die (if they are retarded enough).
>>
>>35071545
pyongyang.
they cant win a war if all of their civilians are dead
>>
File: tumblr_mgrzo8N6F91qznvi3o1_500.jpg (54KB, 500x312px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mgrzo8N6F91qznvi3o1_500.jpg
54KB, 500x312px
>>35071545
>>
>>35071545
I am of the opinion that the US will not risk a pre-emptive or first strike, so anything we do is almost certainly going to be a retaliation if/when they launch a nuke at SK/JP/Guam.

In which case we nuke pyongyang and promptly firebomb every inch of vegetation north of the DMZ so that nothing can hide.
>>
In descending order of priority
>ICBM launch facilities
>Mobile launch platforms
>AA and radar network
>Artillery locations
>Storage facilities
>Air fields
>Defensive positions
>Soft targets
I'm definitely wrong in this sort of prioritizing and I'm open to seeing how I'm wrong as long as it can be explained
>>
>>35071545
1) use air forces (USA, ROK, JSDF) to target arti and nuclear sites, you would need 6 carrier groups, B2s, B52s, B1s, ect.

2) US naval strikes with tomahawks

3) US forces Korea and Korean military forces provide counter battery arti
>>
>>35071545
Destroy mainland China/Nork relations then hit Chinese city near border with Nork style chemical attack.
>>
>>35071636
You need to hit the Arti first, even if that means losing aircraft.
>>
>>35071545
I wouldn't first strike with nukes.

Hit every known command and control building, missile launch site, and sub pen with Tomahawks.

If the Norks retaliate with WMD, immediately nuke Pyongyang in a decapitation strike. Nuclear warfare is terrible despite the /k/ memes, but it's better than invading the country and killing millions.
>>
>>35071646
...and promptly get ratted the fuck out by leftists for political gain.

You act like our politicians and federal government actually have any kind of allegiance to our nation anymore.
>>
cruise missiles to destroy their airfields, ports, and all bridges and roads into china or russia.

followed by massive ordnance penetrators on nork artillery.
>>
>>35071660
Priority should be launch facilities and platforms, more likely to survive shelling than a nuclear attack.
>>
>>35071545
Second is what you probably want to know. But first strike would be right fist to lil kimys jaw
>>
>>35071693
>Has a nimitz parked off the coast
>Guys we need to attack things in a certain order

Do you know how many planes a nimitz can carry and how many tomahawks the carrier group has?

But in all seriousness artillery should be given priority over anything that isnt an active icbm threat. The ammount of nork artillery in range of seol is retarded, flashbacks of sevastopol are the only thing i can imagine comparing.
>>
Tactical nuclear strikes on all known ballistic missile launch facilities and all known nuclear facilities.

Massed cruise missile attack on DMZ artillery concentrations and round the clock air bombardment with whatever we can get in the area.

Be prepared for chemical retaliation.
>>
>>35072018
There are other assets besides the Nimitz, and although artillery positions are a lower priority its not like they're being ignored. You would just be devoting more assets to launch platform hunting, when the threat of nuclear ICBMs is neutralized then you can focus on what remains of the artillery.
>>
>>35071545
Tomahawk strike on every monument to the glory of the Kim dynasty.

Also against pic related.
Because we want their population to see we could casually ruin in 1 night what took them more than 25 years to build.
>>
>>35072154
Naw dude let that building stand. Its a perfect metaphor for the entire NK state.
>spends gorrilions to make a visually stunning building
>its actually structly unsound as shit and sucks to live in
>everyone knows it sucks even the NK, who pretend this giant Evil Inc Tower inc doesn't exist.
>>
>>35071668
In a nation state the federal government literally is the nation you moron.
>>
Get antimissle defense systems fully operational in JP and SK. Transfer all available aircraft to airfields within striking distance of the peninsula. Launch literally every aircraft. Use SK and JSDF planes to hit DPRK conventional forces near DMZ. USAF/N planes and Missles target DPRK launch facilities. Wake after wave of cruise Missles, bunker busters, whatever tricks in the book. Formally inform the Chinese as planes leave runways. Deploy drones to launch sites to hopefully pick off any Missles that survive the initial barrage. DPRK subs could be stalked by American subs and sunk shortly after hostilities begin. If the nukes can be disabled before being armed or launched then any loses in civilian life would be unfortunate but nothing more than what must be expected in modern warfare. The combined ground forces of the US and SK should be able to push DPRK artillery out of range of Souel within a couple days. Once the North's nukes have been disabled American air forces will begin running sorties against DPRK convential forces particularly arty
>>
>>35071668
Considering that Trump literally collided with Russia/Putin to get where he is...
>>
File: 1502571094472.jpg (231KB, 1292x848px) Image search: [Google]
1502571094472.jpg
231KB, 1292x848px
>>35072333
>>
>>35071545
>how would you first strike the norks?

VX the nork borders (north and south) and military bases evacuate northern soul and nuke pongyang in the same hour

profit from saying fuck diplomacy one in a while
>>
>>35072333
Where is your "literal" evidence for this, tripfag?

This is a false MSM meme. However, the Hilary Ukraine connection does, in fact have proof. But then again, this isn't /pol/
>>
>>35072154
>Tomahawk strike on every monument to the glory of the Kim dynasty.

I like you.
>>
>>35072410

I just donated 50 euro to Ukrainian nationalists. Everytime you squeak they profit
>>
File: .....jpg (14KB, 236x330px) Image search: [Google]
.....jpg
14KB, 236x330px
>>35072224
>the federal government literally is the nation

It's united STATES, not STATE.

The federal government exists because the states allow it to exist, not the other way around.
>>
>>35072333
Really?

Did Trump "collide" with Putin?

Get the fuck out of here with your bullshit.
>>
File: IMG_2049.jpg (15KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2049.jpg
15KB, 183x275px
没有
>>
Let's say it will take the same number of sorties to cripple North Korea as it did for Iraq--100,000. Over 2,000 aircraft were involved across five weeks of bombing, and 288 Tomahawks were launched. I have no idea how many US and South Korean aircraft are in the Pacific right now, let's be generous and say it's just as many as we needed in Iraq. The issue we now come to is that there is no indication North Korea will just sit there during a bombing campaign, but would do everything possible to maximize civilian loss of life. Stretching things out across five weeks for maximum safety and efficiency is not really an option. Ground forces would have to go in before the Norks have been properly worked over to neutralize artillery positions.

Being a four star armchair general who graduated top of my class in making things up I would say to focus every single aircraft on nuclear facilities, then air defenses and preventing Nork forces outside the border area from reaching our ground forces as they move into their country. There will be a lot of effort involved in racing after mobile launchers--I am going to assume North Korea will try to dump their nuclear inventory into Hiroshima and Nagasaki because it would be funny in a starving totalitarian state kind of way. Thank you for reading my old man ramblings if North Korea still exists when I wake up I will be mildly upset.
>>
>>35072456
Couldn't have said it better myself
>>
Here it is in black and white, with data and research.

http://www.mitpressjournals.org/doi/full/10.1162/ISEC_a_00273
>>
>>35072468
All the while Seoul is shelled into oblivion by nork arty and rockets
>>
>>35072468
We have more sorties result available for nk than we did Iraq.
>>
>>35071545
I don't want to get Seoul nuked, so I don't.
>>
>>35072452
You're right. A typo was made. Trump being an untrustworthy, self-serving, incompetent traitor doesn't get changed by a typo. He's gonna fuck up badly with this Best Korea situation. We both know it.
>>
>>35072620
>this butthurt leftist faggot

As opposed to that ridiculous, incompetent, corrupt, traitorous cunt that you wanted in office, Trump is a godsend, and the nation is fortunate to have him.
>>
>>35071545
I wouldn't.
>>
>>35072652
No one wanted Clinton. We wanted that retard Trump less. She wouldn't play brinkmanship with a rabid dog of a nuclear state though.
>>
File: ...jpg (33KB, 510x527px) Image search: [Google]
...jpg
33KB, 510x527px
>>35072669
>No one wanted Clinton
>>
>>35072652
>ridiculous, incompetent, corrupt, traitorous
And that's different from Trump how?
>>
Take out the chinese first.
>>
>>35071545

Get four jews, 4 fags, a camera and two fat black women.

Complete destruction of order and social structure in an year or two.
>>
I feel like this could mess up artillery pretty badly
>>
>>35071545

3 steps :
1. Blockade on medical devices and drugs
2. Spead black plague (Chinese must help via contaminated goods)
3. Strickes on nuclear installations

After that, either the strickes were successful or they were not.
>>
>>35073348
this is very illegal on many levels
>>
grind up spent fuel rods into dust. then disperse the dust over north korea. drop spent fuel rods in lakes and rivers. so long as they don't feed into south korea.

blow up the north korea nuclear facilities in a way that will spread more nuclear material.

destroy every means of transit out of the country. no one walks south or north out of the place .
>>
>>35073387
Explain. You just need a few flees for the plague part. Black rat is already the main rodent in NK.
>>
>>35072018
Yeah, really what was South Korea thinking in developing their biggest city and capital within range of fucking bombardment.

I get that they don't have a lot of places to go, but they still could've developed their city further away.
>>
>>35073420
>biological warfare
>>
File: clever.jpg (6KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
clever.jpg
6KB, 299x168px
>>35073494
It is not biological warfare if you don't declare war
>>
>>35073535
The Korean war never ended, anon.
>>
>>35073388
>how to irradiate your allies and piss off China
>>
There's no way we don't have project THOR satellites in orbit. I'd enact a precise and simultaneous annihilation of the suspected or confirmed locations of Kim and the rest of the military command hierarchy.

Let the populace think that God himself is angry with their government.
>>
Use HAARP to create the worst blizzard in history in NK
>>
>>35073387
>total war
>illegal
yea ok kid
>>
>>35073615
>project THOR satellites
It's expensive and dumb. North Koreans don't care much about god anyways.

>>35073693
This was actually attempted. It missed and landed in Texas instead.
>>
>>35072488
ty anon
>>
China could shut down NK with a wave of a hand and with no shots fired, why the fuck are they letting this show go on? What do they gain by pushing the Korean War to go hot again?
>>
>>35073573
do it during the summer monsoon season. the winds generally go north. so you mostly irradiate Best Korea, China, and Russia.
>>
>>35073751
China wants something. It is either trade, financial, or South China sea territories.
>>
>>35073544
Not a problem.
I said the Chinese should do it, since they are the only ones that export goods to NK. They don't want WWIII now (too early, USA still have a decent army, they can't crush NATO right now without Nuclear Doomsday). This cheese-eating retard is paranoid and unstable. This should be their biggest concern.

A container infested with plagued rats infested with fleas, openned in one of the main cities That's all you need.
>>
>>35072414
pretty sure you hit it with a bunker buster in the first Mercenaries game
>>
>>35073751
peace of mind
>>
Evacuate Seoul and claim it's part of a test to see the feasibility of doing so.
Once that's done then hit the Northern side of the DMZ with MOABs and start saturating where you know Nork arty positions are. B-1s streak in from Guam and start hitting Nork runways, communications, and cratering their runways. B-2s go after Kim. US and SK fighters lock down the air space and work to give CAS to ground forces holding back an NK advance across the DMZ.
>>
>>35073388
>>35073573
>>35073348
>>35073387

Plague epidemic is illegal, but dirty bombings are cool

/k/, a magical place
>>
>>35071545
B-2 bomber loaded with red, white, and blue paint, followed with red white and blue glitter, copies of the US Constitution, USB drives of "anti party propaganda", leaflets, and miniature US flags (not made in China).

Delivered straight to Pyongyang and the Party building. The glitter will NEVER come out completely.
>>
File: freedom.jpg (19KB, 500x537px) Image search: [Google]
freedom.jpg
19KB, 500x537px
>>35073907
>US flags (not made in China)
impossibru
>>
>>35073902
biological warfare is too dangerous today. it is far too easy for an infected person to travel. they infect others, who travel, and so on.
>>
File: sherminator.jpg (27KB, 300x224px) Image search: [Google]
sherminator.jpg
27KB, 300x224px
>>35071666
>implying a nuke in the capitol city wont turn millions of Koreans into rice crispies
If anything, go full force and deploy multiple task forces to destroy all launch sights and artillery positions, then conventional warfare will take over from there.
>>
File: 1500936954271.jpg (40KB, 399x501px) Image search: [Google]
1500936954271.jpg
40KB, 399x501px
>>35073788
>implying China would bite the hand that feeds
China has too many trade deals with us. Any warfare between us and the Chinese would send the entire worlds' economies into a death spin. But if NK is taken out, another free market partner is good business for everyone, and a free trade agreement in the pacific will bring peace and stability to the region.
>>
Give china the deal that if they take care of the norks, they can keep the civilians as slaves.
>>
>>35072429
Squeak
>>
File: 1407527208495.gif (1MB, 198x200px) Image search: [Google]
1407527208495.gif
1MB, 198x200px
>>35072333
>When the fake news is soo bad that your local news station considers itself real news.
>>
>>35072333
President Trump is walking down the hall at a summit meeting, playing Candy Crush on his phone.
<BUMP>
"Oh, Vladimir! I wasn't paying attention, sorry 'bout that."
"All is good. Damage is nothing. See you at meeting!"
"See ya!"

CNN: TRUMP LITERALLY COLLIDES WITH PUTIN AT SUMMIT MEETING!
>>
>>35071545

With everything.
>>
>>35071545
I wouldn't because i am neither evil or retarded.
>>
>>35073838
>hitting Nork runways
Leave the runways. Send a squadron of vintage F-86s to clean up anything they manage to get airborne.
>>
File: nork po2.jpg (122KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
nork po2.jpg
122KB, 1366x768px
>>35073235
>*blocks your path*
>>
>>35076072
http://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/13851/north-koreas-recent-drills-featured-one-its-most-dangerous-weapons-the-ancient-an-2-biplane
>>
File: ohio-dvic110[1].jpg (50KB, 766x499px) Image search: [Google]
ohio-dvic110[1].jpg
50KB, 766x499px
>>35071545
>288 chances to win
> delivery in less then 30 minuets or it's free.
>>
>>35072333
You're literally a stupid nigger.
>>
>>35072429
Squeek
>>
>>35073751
NK is like a rabid dog china keeps in it's front yard
>>
>>35072429
Great, 45 out of 50 went in the pockets of Ukrainian oligarchs.
>>
>>35075261
>implying bombing them is wrong
>>
>>35072433
Yeah... no.
>>
>>35073784
This.

We already know that China has been in talks with South Korea and the US for over a decade on how to divide up the land once North Korea collapses thanks to wikileaks. They're putting on a show right now and playing hard ball because they know they have leverage.
>>
yall remember under siege 2? that's how we do it. Grazer-1 these pricks.

If that fails, send in Segal.
>>
Simultaneous strikes with nuclear and conventional weapons, timing would be essential so that China can't warn them early enough for them to save assets. Fly in bombers from Japan, SK, Guam, and all nearby CSGs.

Small yield nukes on
>military bases
>nuclear facilities
>launch sites

Conventional munitions on
>dmz arty
>other fortified dmz positions
>industrial centers
>>
>>35071632
This, they seem very proud of their ballistic missile and nuclear warhead technology.
Lets give them a little demonstration on how far behind they are.
Together with tactical strikes along the border to suppress any possibility of a counterstrike against the south.
>>
>>35074010
That's why you follow up with a nuclear strike to kill off the infected, for the greater good.
THE GREATER GOOD!
>>
>>35071545
Are you telling me they cant tomahawk strike one of those big fucking parades, like the lind due on 9th Sept, and wipe out 75% of the military and all the leadership in one go?
>>
>>35076481
>288
shurmano?
>>
>>35077840
While hitting the soldiers, equipment and VIP tribune at the military parade would be great for propaganda value, it wouldn't do much to neutralize the NK army itself.

The goons at the parade are but a small fraction of the equipment of the country.
Granted, a lot of their lattest toys are being displayed so there's that.
But mostly, striking at the parade would be for the small chance of killing the Kim and his inner circle while also sending a message :
"-We can hit what we want, wherever and whenever we want... and we don't even need to hurt your civilians"
>>
>>35077419
> "I don't know what the F I'm talking about": The post
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.