[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHO WOULD WIN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: whowouldwin.jpg (56KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
whowouldwin.jpg
56KB, 640x359px
Peak Nazi Germany vs Current day North Korea
>>
The Democratic People's Republic of Korea shall triumph over all imperialist swine
>>
>>35070609
Israel
>>
>>35070609
The world.
>>
>>35070646
Is this advanced shitposting?
>>
>>35070676
you shoulda seen that thread from last night, twas doctorate degree shitposting
>>
>>35070609
The weapons and tactics used by the norks are from pretty much the same time period. There's a few that are post war but they weren't developed too much later, they are still pretty much akin to shittier 1950s USSR soldiers but an even worse moral, physical and mental capability. It won't be a steam roll but I'd say they'd get pretty beat up
>>
File: 40 - etDufv4.png (98KB, 900x489px) Image search: [Google]
40 - etDufv4.png
98KB, 900x489px
>>35070687
If this is the future of /k/ then I'm none too pleased, keep /pol/ in /pol/. That includes fascists and jidf.
>>
File: 819_Full_Stock_600_wide.jpg (48KB, 600x263px) Image search: [Google]
819_Full_Stock_600_wide.jpg
48KB, 600x263px
>>35070721
heres a secret, when you see a /pol/ or /leftypol/ thread turn lemons into a combustable lemon launcher and burn the thread down
>>
>>35070609
best korea by a longshot. ww2 germany wasn't even mechanized full and korea has far superior tech. not to mention, nukes.
>>
>>35070638
didn't germany create israel

then he saw how the palestinians were treated hitler hated the jews

ben came out and said hitler never wanted to kill the jews and all the jews and liberal media los there shit
>>
>>35070609
Korea has nukes, millions of men and semi-""""modern"""" technology. NK would win.
>>
Can Norknukes even reach as far as Germany?
>>
Without outside help. Nazi Germany. It'd be bloody but Norks don't have the manufacturing capabilities. A Nazi Germany that controls Europe with zero bombing of the European homeland would eventually be able to bleed out North Korea.

I don't see a reason they'd be in conflict though. they'd both united against Jew controlled states.
>>
They beat the shit out of the Germans in small arms, AKs for days while the Germans are mostly stuck with bolt action rifles, SMGs, some G43s and far too few MP44s.

They have plenty of older Cold War ATGMs and MANPADs, which will be more than adequate against WW2 equipment.

They have a shitton of conventional and rocket artillery, both late-war type stuff and later. Better than the Germans? Yes.

The worst tanks they have are T-34/85s, they also have over 1000 T-55s and some Nork built T-62 clones.

Their air force isn't as large but they still have about 800 combat aircraft and they're all older Cold War era jets that beat the shit out of anything the Germans have. They have helicopters, including fucking Mi-24s.

The Reich is screwed. The only places they beat the KPA are training, actual combat experience, and to some degree size. The peak size of the Wehrmacht was 4.25 million active duty troops in 1943, with 2.3 million reservists. Norks have about a million active duty with about 6.5 million in some reserve capacity. I expect the comparatively massive gap in equipment will tip things in favor of the Norks. They'll be bloodied, but I think they'll win.
>>
>>35071812
>The worst tanks they have are T-34/85s, they also have over 1000 T-55s and some Nork built T-62 clones.

Don't forget the one Guards Regiment near the DPRK capital that has the Nork T-90 (T-72BU) knock off called M-2002 in the West.
>>
>>35070609
North Korea's laughable air force would shit all over the Luftwaffle.

Widespread automatic rifles vs primarily bolt-action armed infantry for Germany.

A huge fleet of tanks that, even at their oldest, are still superior to most of the advanced-at-the-time armor that Germany was rolling around in. But that's comparing the worst Nork tank to the best Nazi tank.
>>
Germany actually has food, fuel, and bullets. They just need to bait the koreans into burning their precious little stores. Once the Koreans are reduced the dismounted infantry. The Germans can roll out the mechanized forces they held in reserve.
>>
>>35071812
>>35073821
This. Despite what wehraboos like >>35073868
Would like you to believe, the technological disparity is just too great. The norks have fucking nukes for christ's sake. They could wipe out berlin within a day of war breaking out.
>>
>>35070638
take the anti-Semitic shit back to /pol/
>>
>>35074143
Counter-semitic*
>>
>>35073944
The Greater German Reich and occupied territories has a total GDP of 80 billion dollars in current dollars.

North Korea has a GDP of 12 billion dollars.

the reich has 90 million people, and best korea has 25 million people.

if the north koreans can not leverage their huge technological advantage to an almost immediate victory. the germans will win by simply spending more blood and treasure.
>>
>>35070721
>facists and jidf all over /k/
>future
It's already here friendo
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.