[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best nightstand safe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: gunvault.png (383KB, 598x435px) Image search: [Google]
gunvault.png
383KB, 598x435px
Having some break-ins in the neighborhood recently. My vault is in the study but I'd like a safe for a hand gun in my night stand ready to go. I have a toddler so I can't just keep the thing laying around. Any suggestions? Labor day would be a good chance to get one with some savings.
>>
>>35067282
Hornady Rapidsafes. They offer the most flexibility for fast access. Don't take my word for it, look them up on Youtube.
>>
I would avoid gunvault, look up youtube videos on the steel cable failure with normal use. I would look for keyless + keyed entry, no "beep" on pressing buttons. There used to be something called the Sport DAC but they're no longer in production. I think Fort Knox makes one with a Simplex type tumbler lock, a little pricey but I'm guessing they all are. But if it lasts several years (and will likely last longer) then it should be worth it.
>>
>>35067282
hide it in yer butt
>>
>>35067282
check out "tactical walls"
>>
I got a simple $20 combination stack on for the exact reasons you named. Keeps the gun out of my toddlers hands, can keep loaded and chambered with an extra magazine, and I keep the combo just one off for quickest possible access. Obviously practice your bedside draw to build speed and confidence and you'll be set. I was tempted to go full retard with biometrics and all that fancy stuff, but its really unnecessary.
>>
>>35067413
renting (justm oved to the area and want to see if the new job works out), plus I really dont want to go to all the time and expense of knocking down walls.
>>
>>35067481
Not the guy you said tacticalwalls but I am pretty sure the offer tables and shelves as options. Always worth a look
>>
>>35067342
Marketer detected
>>
>>35067663
whats wrong with it?
>>
>>35067282
Just put a magnetic lock on your bedside drawer and keep it in there. Stick the magnets on when you go to bed.
>>
>>35067989
He has a terminal case of the gays. You'll notice I said to not take my word for it? It's my recommendation. I own two, both set to use custom RFID tags(my phone can program them through NFC). Again, look up user reviews on the tube of (You)s. even the ones that show problems, then decide for yourself.
>>
File: 71kk3JzdEDL._SL1500_.jpg (122KB, 1500x955px) Image search: [Google]
71kk3JzdEDL._SL1500_.jpg
122KB, 1500x955px
I have this bolted to the brick wall in my room, right above my bed. I can roll over, swipe my finger across it, and it pops open pretty damn quick. I put some magnets under the foam so it holds my Bersa vertically.
>but I put gun under my pillow when I sleep anyways

SentrySafe QAP1BE for the record.
>>
/r/ the gif of the shotgun headboard
>>
File: 190733.gif (2MB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
190733.gif
2MB, 400x250px
>>35068221
You're a lazy cunt m8.
>>
>>35067282
>have a toddler so I can't just keep the thing laying around

You already answered your own question: give the kid the gun and sleep in shifts.
>>
File: rs-kid-with-gun.jpg (154KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
rs-kid-with-gun.jpg
154KB, 1200x630px
>>35068358
That has to be the worst idea I've ever heard. As soon as that little shit gets a gun in his hands I'm gonna be held at gun point, and forced to go to Toys'R'Us again..
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.