[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bone headed moves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: madgruber.jpg (27KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
madgruber.jpg
27KB, 400x300px
hey guys I'm a new proud owner of an M1A rifle however I was pretty drunk earlier and knocked it over and now it has a pretty big chip in the walnut stock - AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!
>>
fuck this is the 3rd hurr springfield thread ive seen today simmer down marketing dept.
>>
>>35065172
ok but what's your worst bone-headed move involving firearms?
>>
File: 1504061281780.jpg (73KB, 654x561px) Image search: [Google]
1504061281780.jpg
73KB, 654x561px
>>35065179
>he thinks a shitposter will contribute anything ever
my bonehead move was letting a neet cousin fingerfuck my funs, he almost ND'd like an autist, my fault for not clearing them beforehand
>>
>>35065221
round in the chamber? dang
>>
File: 1503763601655.jpg (43KB, 438x439px) Image search: [Google]
1503763601655.jpg
43KB, 438x439px
>>35065156
>308 to foot after going to check out suspicious noise
>Slung rifle back over shoulder
>strap buckle caught trigger, blew tip of my toe off.
OR
>Almost shot dad in head with tube magazine 22lr when 13.
> just got done mag dumping rifle until pulling trigger wasn't firing anything.
>Dad next to me shooting glock 20 (with guide rod, I thought was the dopest shit).
>pull my rifle up diagonally. pointing just above his head, finger still in trigger. >Pulled trigger one more time for whatever reason ( I had gotten thorough safety course before I could even own 22 I was/am just dumb)
>just as rifle points above his head phantom shot is fired, missing him by maybe a foot.
> Demoted to bb gun for rest of summer.
OR
>Last year. I dig that same old 22lr out of my dad's safe because I was getting good at fixing guns and I was determined to restore and clean my now 13 year old rifle.
>I remember phantom shot and I'm resolved to not only fix it but clean and restore it.
>first load up and shoo it to diagnose what need be done.
>Over years whatever lubricant turned to thick grease inside.
>Chambering little hard, firing caused failure to extract and jam.
>Alright let's pull it apart.
>Dump rounds out of the magazine.
>Run bolt a bunch to make sure no more rounds.
> pull bolt open and visually inspect chamber.
>grease but no cartridges.
>safe.
>pull trigger to release hammer so I can take action apart.
>Boom.
>Hole in my closet.....
Phantom rifle can fuck right off. .....my theory is: rifle had large chamber for bolt and small ejection port. My theory is that a round got stuck in the grease out of sight of the port and it chambered it that final time.

For the crimes of attempted Dadricide and putting hole in closet and hole in my dad's favorite mesh tanktop (dad wore mesh tanks and fanny packs alot. to be fair, mesh tank top could be because it's hot as balls in so-cal) indefinite imprisonment in the gun safe.
>>
>>35065221
What a coincidence, I once fingerfucked my neet cousin.
>>
>>35065549
storytime?
>>
>>35065156
And you all thought the never handle firearmswhile drunk/drinking rule was about safety
>>
>>35065156

now you can point at it and tell everyone how you're an alcoholic
>>
>>35065666
This
>>
>>35065660
>>35065666
>>35065668
joke's on you guys, I actually don't drink often (I'm a short asian dude) - some friends I hadn't seen in a long time came over so we decided to take a few shots together

believe me or not ZERO SHITS GIVEN LOL
>>
File: 1502984019917.jpg (139KB, 605x800px) Image search: [Google]
1502984019917.jpg
139KB, 605x800px
>>35065704
>not embracing your alcoholism
i did it long ago
>>
>>35065704
Asian huh? Want to grab your m1a and join me? I want to revamp green hornet in real life but with guns instead of bullshit. We'd basically be just a white dude and an Asian guy shooting (coughandrobbingcough) evil drug dealers that have awesome stuff. (The first target has a black armored land rover with the exhaust snorkel and brushguard that could be our crime fighting vehicle) no one would ever suspect us. I mean I'm fucking WASP white. Like country club member, squash playing, bespoke suits, sweater wearing, founding father related, Doritos are spicy, white and you're asian. No one would ever suspect a thing.
>>
>>35065704
Asian huh? Want to grab your m1a and join me? I want to revamp green hornet in real life but with guns instead of bullshit. We'd basically be just a white dude and an Asian guy shooting (coughandrobbingcough) evil drug dealers that have awesome stuff. (The first target has a black armored land rover with the exhaust snorkel and brushguard that could be our crime fighting vehicle) no one would ever suspect us. I mean I'm fucking WASP white. Like country club member, squash playing, bespoke suits, sweater wearing, founding father related, Doritos are spicy, white and you're asian. No one would ever suspect a thing.

Also as an Asian does milk just make you geiser diarrhea?
>>
>>35065829
>>35065833
Damn 4Chan you need to work on this
>>
>>35065179
nothing. ever. I've never done anything retarded with guns because I value and respect them. now get your fucking life together shitbag.
>>
>shoot abandoned car wheel innadesert at 25 yards with AK
>ricochet hits me in elbow
>>
>>35065957
Happened to my dad at almost 50 yards with AK47 except it was chest and he was shooting at concrete in woods.

25 yards though.....well I mean it probably looked far enough away. People think 100 yards when looking at range figures on paper but that's an entire football field. The sightpost on your rifle covers a whole man at that range.
>>
>>35066122
Shit. I mean people think 100 yards is SHORT when looking at range figures
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.