[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kids safe safes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 5678657956.png (230KB, 470x311px) Image search: [Google]
5678657956.png
230KB, 470x311px
What is the best kind of gun safe to get for a man with young children?

I live alone in my house so I can walk around in my boxers and jerk off in the kitchen. I am the Lord of my Temple. However my brother is one of those functional normal people that got married at 23 and has had a kid every year like a Christmas tradition. I have been trying to get him to accept a pistol for daily carry and HD but he refuses because of the 4 goblins he has running around falaciating everything not bolted down.

So I plan on getting him a safe to make him feel safe. What are so good basic and absolutely rock solid no chance in hell kids could open but can still be opening quickly pistol gun safes?
>>
>>35064832
Your brother needs a vasectomy. not a safe.
>>
>>35064832
The best "safe" is firearms safety training.
>>
>>35064850
That poor woman has been pregnant longer then she has not since they got married.

>>35064855
6 year olds are not exactly known for their stellar trigger discipline.
>>
>>35064832
http://www.gunvault.com/gun-safes/speedvault.html/
>>
>>35064862
>6 year olds are not exactly known for their stellar trigger discipline
Come on anon, give them a gun. What's the worst that could happen?? :)))
>>
>>35064871
It boggles my fucking mind the instructor didn't think a fully automatic weapon in the hands of an inexperienced young girl would not ride up instantly. Was he fully trained with a few years under his belt of one of those self appointed "gun safety experts"?
>>
passcode, LED display. that'll ensure no kid will ever find a key and go ham, while still giving you quick access in nighttime. just make sure kixs aren't in the room when you unlock it
>>
File: 1476760409557.jpg (65KB, 1024x684px)
1476760409557.jpg
65KB, 1024x684px
>>35064832
>However my brother is one of those functional normal people that got married at 23 and has had a kid every year like a Christmas tradition
What a fucking nightmare.
>>
>>35064899
this or fingerprint which are pretty common now.
>>
>>35065079
Eh they are good little squirts as long as you are not responsible for them the other 22 hours out of the day you spend with them. It is kind of fun playing the "naughty uncle" that swears and wants to take them shooting and fishing. It is like I get to imprint on them like they are my own but don't have to be responsible for the day to day stuff.
>>
>>35064882
That's the fault of normalizing guns. They're dangerous machines. The liberals are not lying, as they typically do, when they say there designed to kill. They are, and very easily can. This dumbfuck forgot that and started thinking of them as toys he could hand to a kid to have fun with. At least it was only him who paid the cost of his negligence.
>>
>>35065503
cars are everyday and people fuck up with them all the time and kill themselves or other people. people just fuck up period. you can give them all the safety briefings in the world and all it takes is one person fucking up.
>>
>>35064832
If he just wants a handgun a small safe is good. Doesn't have to be expensive unless his kids are breaking shit open with crowbars.

Keep it up high, the shelf of a closet is a good place. Even bolt it onto there. A combo lock would probably be a good idea, since kids these days have a short attention span and a key can easily be found. Instruct the kids not to touch it or there will be severe consequences. Set some things on top of it or near it in a known position. If those things are ever moved accuse them of messing with the safe and demand one come forward and say who did it. If none do, punish all of them severely. Ensure they know that safe and that gun are not to be touched without permission.

Contrary to horrible dads on gun forums, don't take your kids shooting when they're like 5. Wait until they're mature enough and start teaching them safety with bb guns. Protip: you have to keep those locked up too. I taught my dad that lesson the hard way, almost got my family sued.
>>
>>35065515
Car accidents always involve at least one stupid person. The worst ones are when stupid meets stupid.
>>
File: 1504057629140.jpg (117KB, 652x876px)
1504057629140.jpg
117KB, 652x876px
>>35064832
>I have been trying to get him to accept a pistol
>but he refuses
>I plan on getting him a safe
so he wont accept your gun and youre the one buying him a safe. it sounds like he doesnt want it my man. if you must push it on him do this >>35064899
>>
>>35065578
Sometimes they involve a catastrophic mechanical failure rather than stupidity.
>>
>>35065102
That arrangement is great for anyone involved. Wish my family had been like that.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.