[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do people in BUD/S still get issued M81 or do they get Type III?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: how-to-prepare-for-buds-image.jpg (232KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
how-to-prepare-for-buds-image.jpg
232KB, 1200x800px
Do people in BUD/S still get issued M81 or do they get Type III?
>>
>>35061875
We had to fight a horny badger in a burlap sack for our clothes. I got away with a sequined thong and a left foot Wellington. It was a nine, though, and I'm a ten and a half.
>>
>>35063718
Yeah one of the guys on my intake cheated and had a candy bar up his ass (it was in a wrapper at least) so they punished us by not issuing clothes until the second half of BUD/S - I'm talking like not til after most of the creative writing phase.
>>
>>35061888
They make fun of the guy with the biggest dick too.

:(
>>
>>35063718
>>35063764
Damn, you guys were lucky. When I went through BUD/S the entire platoon had to kill a bear using only our erect penises and then share the pelt to make loincloths for everybody.
>>
The current class on deck is the first to wear the guacs. Allegedly due to chafing they will only wear them for the next 2 classes and then switch back to tri colors.

t. sqt student
>>
>>35061875
they get issued free bone spurs and osteoarthritis
>>
>>35061875
What is that red string thats on the cap?
>>
>>35061875
Fuck log drills. Seriously, fuck them. God help you if you're tall. The short fucks get stuck in the middle and all the weight is on the tall guys. Fuck logs.
>>
>>35064960
its ties the hat to them to make sure they don't lose it
>>
>>35063764
>not rewarding someone for keastering a melting candy bar straight wrapper for several days, with the likely result being him licking the chocoshit-smeared melted chocolate off and ask for seconds
>>
>>35061875
Yes
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.