[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, whatever happened to that/those anon(s) trying to make a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: vss_roman_702x.jpg (79KB, 708x363px) Image search: [Google]
vss_roman_702x.jpg
79KB, 708x363px
Hey, whatever happened to that/those anon(s) trying to make a legal copy of the VSS? I remember they got a hold of some design documents or some shit and then I lost track of it a ways back without internet. For some reason it just popped into my head today.

Did anything ever come of that? Were they shut down, successful, what?
>>
>>35060561
They ran out of funding and too busy with other stuff last I heard
>>
>>35060603
Shit, that blows.
>>
>>35060561
>I remember they got a hold of some design documents or some shit
GIB ME DAT MANE
>>
>>35060561
>>35060642
some unrelated anon, ~last year, bought some game models that were slightly more detailed than the world of guns models. was a russian cad modeller's site. dont have the url, though
>>
File: VSS_IRL.jpg (45KB, 728x417px) Image search: [Google]
VSS_IRL.jpg
45KB, 728x417px
>Molot was gonna start making civilian VSS copies in 7.62x39 and (presumably if you could find it) 9x39
>Congress banned Molot from import by name
IT'S MY DREAM GUN YOU MOTHERFUCKERS
>>
>>35060561
vaporware, like all idiots on /k/ claiming they are going to build a gun with no financial backing, or resources and just some photos of a gun that is non available in the US.
>>
>>35061016
Molot went out of business anyways.
>>
>>35061016
Doubt it seeing how they had that gun mockup years before the ban.
>>
>>35060603
>Funding

They had no funding from the beginning you retard. They were on par with kids in school that think they are going to build a plane with cardboard.
>>
>>35061205
this. makes me smile.
>>
>>35061222
They were funding the project themselves, and then ran out of money to spend on it. Funding doesn't always mean other people giving money, it can also mean your own money. Retard.
>>
>>35060561
It fell slightly short of Evil Death Nightmare, which also failed but at least managed to turn out a playable multi player demo.
>>
>>35061926
Oh wow they were funding it themselves? What progress did they make with mommy's allowance you fucktard? Any bending jigs, receiver blanks, or anything? No? Thats because they had no funding you fucking moron.
>>
>>35062247
They managed to get an actual vss mag and furniture, and were almost done CADing the rifle. And no, mommy didn't pay for any of it.
>>
>>35062632
>They managed to get an actual vss mag and furniture

Wow they went to /akg/ and bought a magazine and buttstock second hand? They almost but didn't CAD it, something video game modders do for free? Wow they were halfway to completing the gun after all.

Faggot.
>>
what makes you think any project started by some chucklefuck on 4chan would get completed? katawa shoujo almost didn't happen, and all the team members hated each other after, and that was for a super basic VN.
>>
>>35062670
Sorry to break it to you, but game designers don't do guns to spec and have no clue about the internal workings. I'd like to see you try to reverse engineer a rifle just based off of pics/vids and bootlegged specs and parts.
>>
>>35062744
Video game modders do more work for a shitty arma mod than the project smellydong faggots did on their vaporware project.
>>
>>35062782
Right, ok then. And how many of then designed bolts, fcg's, suppressor baffles, etc? None, that's how many.
>protip: you're just a butthurt fag
>>
>>35064475
>Right, ok then. And how many of then designed bolts, fcg's, suppressor baffles, etc? None, that's how many.

Zero. Just like the VSS project failed to do.

>You're just butthurt

You're just a faggot defending a bunch of anons on /k/ that made the outlandish claim to start up gun manufacture and fail miserably.
>>
>>35062744
Depending on the gun, that might not be as hard as you think. Most guns can't be reverse engineered from a video, but there are guns like the PPS-43 that are simple enough that Ian's video on ForgottenWeapons might do the trick.
>>
>>35061016
>Thinks the molot making the fake VSS was the real molot
Newfags
>>
>>35064820
Yeah, plus the vss would have to be to spec. Being that you don't know actual measurements you just make a look a like based off of current information.
>>
File: vss 1.png (348KB, 1265x538px) Image search: [Google]
vss 1.png
348KB, 1265x538px
>>35060561
>>35068167
Here's the CAD
>>
I have
Material
Machinery/tools
Limited but I do have plenty enough money for documents.

I only make home brew firearms.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.