[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

VP9

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 23

File: HK-VP9-04-1024x759.jpg (177KB, 1024x759px) Image search: [Google]
HK-VP9-04-1024x759.jpg
177KB, 1024x759px
Is it a meme? Or an actual legitimate firearm?
>>
File: 2017-08-03 13.36.54.jpg (3MB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-03 13.36.54.jpg
3MB, 1920x2560px
great gun, as with most things people have their own preference though.
>>
>>35059309
It's good, but no better than a Glock or M&P
>>
File: vp9.jpg (1MB, 2800x1867px) Image search: [Google]
vp9.jpg
1MB, 2800x1867px
For something that won't be exposed to very harsh conditions yeah it's pretty gud.

Excellent trigger, the rebate makes it an extremely good deal.
>>
>>35059359

That kind of worries me. I am looking for a new duty pistol, and while patrolling a city in the US isn't the same as deploying to Afghanistan, I do place a lot of emphasis on reliability and durability.
>>
File: probby solvo.jpg (1MB, 2400x1600px) Image search: [Google]
probby solvo.jpg
1MB, 2400x1600px
>>35059407
Bumping around in a holster isn't the same thing as getting submerged in mud, sand or being hit with a bullet so I don't see why a VP9 wouldn't be appropriate for you.

Not that I'm tryna sell you one, the Walther PPQ has no reliability problems, has a $100 discount and a better trigger so get one of them instead!
>>
>>35059309
I would love to shoot one. I've dry fired the trigger and I quite liked it.
>>
>>35059459

Fair enough, good point m8.
>>
>>35059309
Well it's a real gun. You can go out and buy one.
It's just a spiffy Glock clone. The little ears on the back of the slide are a nice touch.
>>
>>35059328
Except the stock sights aren't complete dog shit, it's ambidextrous out of the box, it has a MUCH better stock trigger, and it's ergonomics can be tailored to the end user all around the grip, not just a clip-on backstrap.

For the price, it's much better than a Glock. Or an M&P for that matter, which was improved with the V2 but is still one of the more shit polymer duty guns.
>>
>>35059794
Guess I should've thrown in MUH AFTERMARKET too. VP9 aftermarket is fine. Not that you really need anything for it. A couple additional Mags maybe.
>>
>>35059309
A friend of mine recommended it to me.
>>
I'd go with a Canik TP9SFX, it has the best trigger compared to the VP9 and PPQ while being cheaper for the most psrt.
>>
>>35059828
>TP9SFX, it has the best trigger compared to the VP9 and PPQ
No.

It has a fine trigger for a $300 gun but it's unfit to be mentioned in the same breath as a VP9 or PPQ trigger.
>>
I rented it once. Here, it's named SFP9.
I don't like grip, but that's because of my large hands.
I like the HK magazine release. For me, it works almost as good as the paddle style release of the PPQ, which is my most favorite style of magazine release.
The slide release lever was OK as I didn't seem to interfere with my thumbs while shooting it, unlike on other guns like the PPQ, P30, G17.
The trigger can't compete with the PPQ trigger, but I liked it.
It didn't have any malfunctions, but only shot like 50 rounds so I can't really comment on it's reliability.
I cut up my thumb while reloading the magazine, never happend to me before. Those magazines are definitely not as easy to load with bare hands as other magazines.
>>
>>35059944
>I rented it once. Here, it's named SFP9.
>I don't like grip, but that's because of my large hands.

When you rented it, did they give you all the grip panels and back straps to adjust it? Probably not. I have large hands and have a SFP9. It's amazing how comfortable it is to shoot.

>I cut up my thumb while reloading the magazine, never happend to me before. Those magazines are definitely not as easy to load with bare hands as other magazines.

Wut? They're easier than glock mags.
>>
Literally no point in getting HK unless your gonna get something like a USP.
>>
>>35059794
For people who are going to swap their stock sights anyway paying for nicer stock sights is a waste of money. Not that they are bad, but a lot of people use blacked rears and two dot setups and it doesn't matter what the gun comes with.

It does definitely have a better trigger, but these days you can grab a decent aftermarket trigger for not much for a Glock or M&P.

Ergos are the best thing the VP9 has going for it. I see why people would buy one just for that. Comfy AF.

My point is you can get a Glock with good sights and trigger for a similar end price. And Glock has a much larger aftermarket, which is not to say the VP9 doesn't have one, but there is at least 10x more people making new holster and new innovations are going to be made for Glocks first before everybody else. Glocks are still smaller and more concealable as well in many dimensions.

t. G19 fanboi
>>
>>35060039
lmao
What's your fanboy brand9
>>
File: hkeyboard.jpg (1MB, 2400x1600px) Image search: [Google]
hkeyboard.jpg
1MB, 2400x1600px
>>35060039
Post the HKs you own, and tell us what has led you to that conclusion?

I'm sure you're not just making up an opinion without personal experience to have led you to it.
>>
>>35059309
I've thought about picking one up for a new EDC, but I'm kinda turned off by the whole "failure to fire" when it gets wet.

I know hkparts.net has a cover for the rear to cover up the firing pin indicator. which is were I believe water is getting into the firing pin channel causing a light strike(pascals law).
>>
>>35060114
Definitely a dude with a balanced and unbiased opinion on a brand he definitely doesn't shill for.
>>
its not as proven as other pistols
but imo its at the top alongside the Glock & PPQ
a good choice
>>
>>35060039
I currently have a USP9. honestly, I would rather have a P30, but I couldn't pass it up for 600
>>
Since there's no hk thread, I'll just ask here.
Are the grip size/custom grip panels the same for the vp9 and p30?
I shot my friends vp9 the other day and I absolutely loved the way it fit my hands.
I'd get the vp9 but all I have are striker fired guns and I'd like a hammer fired. I was looking at the p30 v3 but none of my lgs have that model in stock so I haven't bothered going to fingerfuck them to see for myself.
>>
>>35060641
I want to say yes. A lot between the two guns are the same. I think they even share the same mags. I do know that the P30 grip is damn near the same as far as feel goes between the two.
>>
>>35060011
>When you rented it, did they give you all the grip panels and back straps to adjust it?
Probably not.
Correct, it probably was just the standard size. I've also forgot to give a reference to my hand size: My glove size is XXL.
>Wut? They're easier than glock mags.
For whatever reason it was just painful for me to load those mags after the first few rounds and I can't remember glock mags being that painful to load.
>>
>>35060676
Thanks anon. And you're right they do share mags
>>
>>35059323
>round loaded backwards
Is this a meme?
>>
>>35061191
years ago at shot show. HK hired a photographer to shoot some stuff for their product catalog. they didn't know how rounds load in a magazine asnd so, loaded them up backwards and submitted everything to HK. they, like dumbasses, published it and didn't even proof it. they didn't even know until people, after buying the catalogs at shot show, pointed it out to them. and now HK gets SUPER PISSED if you bring this up or the whole "hk, because we hate you" thing.
>>
What is the best caliber for a USP? I know it was designed around .40 and I've heard a lot of people say .45 is pretty good too
>>
>>35061408
eh, I really love my 9mm. the .45 is a larger pistol than the 9/40 sized pistol.
>>
File: placeholder.jpg (986KB, 1533x2300px)
placeholder.jpg
986KB, 1533x2300px
>>35060157
USP's are laughably overpriced garbage anon. Which is why your opinion is suspect and I'm trying to give you an easy way to save face and explain your statement.

>balanced and unbiased
I would like to think my collection is pretty balanced, and that its variety gives me an unbiased opinion of a large variety of aspects of handguns, yes. I would trust my opinion of pic related over someone who doesn't proclaim to own what they are talking about.

I try not to make posts about things I have no experience with.
>>
>>35061684
seriously, I want your closet.

I don't think USP's are garbage. I love mine. BUT, I wouldn't pay full price for one. I paid 600 for mine. only reason I pulled the trigger and bought it.
>>
File: elegant as frig.jpg (2MB, 2600x1733px) Image search: [Google]
elegant as frig.jpg
2MB, 2600x1733px
>>35061762
I'm sorry, I didn't mean garbage, I went overboard.

USPs are simply outdated. They are very well made but have poor triggers and low magazine capacity for the really really unwarranted price.

I like mine too.
>>
>>35061684
I'm not that guy.

I agree that USPs are overpriced garbage.

I was just pointing out that someone who owns thousands of dollars of a given product personally probably will have a different perspective than someone who is forced to use them for work or is only going to use it as a singular daily carry weapon.

Your opinion isn't invalid, but it is more likely to have a perspective most people on here won't appreciate or see as useful.
>>
>>35061784
I agree with all of that. they are pretty outdated for the price. I've debated on swapping the trigger, but I just can't really justify it. the trigger does what I want it to do. oddly enough though, I'm dead nuts, shooting the wings off a fly, accurate with it in DAO if I take my time to line up the shot. haven't been able to do that with any other pistol I own. not even my P226. and I could hit a man sized silhouette at 100yrds in single action.

wouldn't mind getting my hands on one of the funnel jet mags though.

BTW, how's that Walther? been debating on snagging one up. that or the bersa clone.
>>
>>35059309
tied with the PPQ and P10c for best striker fired gun eva
>>
>>35061684
>>35061784
>>35061807
Not sure what all the USP hate is about suddenly. I still think the USPC is one of the GOAT for mid sized carry or duty guns. USP reliability and durability is the one thing the family has that is inarguable, the USPC is on point with the well loved G19 in size sans 2 rounds, and the trigger configs have something for everyone. Only real downside is the lack of rail, which I still don't care about as I have always carried a handheld, but it is a downside for many now days.

Not saying that it isn't pretty old and behind in times compared to the current offerings, but that doesn't mean it isn't very usable. Mine have served me well for almost a decade of carry now.
>>
File: more walthers.jpg (1MB, 3200x1411px) Image search: [Google]
more walthers.jpg
1MB, 3200x1411px
>>35061807
>perspective most people on here won't appreciate or see as useful
I fail to see how my willing experience with multiple firearms is less valid than another person's unwanted experience with a single firearm.

Which, by the way, I would suspect this anon >>35060157 does not have.

You might have a point if I came in here shilling Walther left and right because I jack off to Walther and shove them up my butt every night, but my first suggestion was affirming OP's question about a VP9.

>>35061852
Bersa makes a P88 clone? Link?
It's pretty nice but the feel of the SAO trigger I have in it is uniquely strange to shoot. I kind of miss the regular DA/SA even if it is heavier and less crisp.
>>
File: pix667941984.jpg (61KB, 567x425px) Image search: [Google]
pix667941984.jpg
61KB, 567x425px
>>35061879
Bersa Thunder 9. It's not an exact clone. more like an updated P88.
>>
File: hybrid.jpg (2MB, 2600x1733px) Image search: [Google]
hybrid.jpg
2MB, 2600x1733px
>>35061939
Huh.

It's not a clone but it certainly is loosely based on the P88.

That's interesting as frig, I didn't know about that one! I'll put it on my Walther acquisition list.
>>
>>35062011
why do you post pics of guns with a keyboard
>>
>>35062011

BECAUSE WORDS ARE WEAPONS, TOO, ANON!
>>
File: Filco Majestouch.jpg (2MB, 2600x1733px)
Filco Majestouch.jpg
2MB, 2600x1733px
>>35062026
Catch-all photos for /k/ and /g/. Saves time and effort.
>>
>>35062011
yeah, it's like if Beretta and Walther had a baby.
>>
>>35062065

BURT

Since you're here in a pistol thread, I need a little perspective.

I've got a P30L, and it is by all accounts an excellent pistol overall. The trigger is the weakest point by far, and from what I've read there isn't much you can do about it. The only real problem I have with it, is that it just isn't really fun to shoot. I even liked shooting my Gen 4 G17 more, which I've since sold for other reasons.

On the other hand, I love shooting my 10mm 1911.

Can you suggest to me a quality, highly reliable full size 9mm pistol that isn't a P30L or G17 (also pls no XD / XDm / M&P) that just "feels good" to shoot?
>>
I like everything about my VP9 except for the very annoying trigger slap. I'm going to install match springs to hopefully remove this problem.
>>
File: berettouch.jpg (2MB, 2500x1667px) Image search: [Google]
berettouch.jpg
2MB, 2500x1667px
>>35062182
Aside from .22s I like shooting some of my cheapest guns best; I like Beretta 92S, Beretta 8000, M&P CORE, Remington RP380 and Sar K2 45 the most. 92S is probably the most pleasant shooting 9mm I have. I am expecting a similar experience from the PX4 full size I just ordered, as the Beretta 8000 also has very pleasant recoil.

>>35062326
Trigger slap? In a pistol? What now? Can you describe what you mean?
>>
>>35062353
I know it sounds weird. I've been shooting for 20+ years and never had it happen with a pistol. After every round is fired there's a sharp pain in my finger from the trigger returning after reset. The pistol has never malfunctioned and is very accurate, but this hasn't gone away with breaking in so I am going to try the match springs. I was going to put them in eventually anyway so if that fixes it I am happy.
>>
>>35062373
wtf I have never heard of such a thing. The springs in a pistol aren't strong enough to do that and the trigger isn't connected to anything that would be affected by the slide's recoil, unless there is a burr in the firing pin safety plunger hole or something.

Send the pistol to HK for service. That's not just abnormal, it's utterly unique in all human history.
>>
>>35062415
Only thing I could find online were a few other people complain about it but I think it may have just been an issue in the very early pistols. I probably should just send it off.
>>
>>35062482
>I probably should just send it off.
Do it. That's what the warranty is for.

A glance at the HK warranty page shows there should be no problems for you.
>>
>>35062353
Burt I'm thinking about a glock gen 4. I'm I crazy? Do you like the older gens?

What would you recommend as a carry gun under $600. Like the PPQ but might be too big
>>
>>35062540
>I'm I crazy?
If you want a Block I think you are.

I love older guns for carry, especially trade ins and worn ones that are cheap and you don't care about losing, scratching or having confiscated.

There are so many options under $600 it's hard to even recommend one. If you want something smaller than a PPQ, Walther still makes the P99 Compact in very small numbers, or the VP9 SK is out, P30 SK is pretty cheap for some reason, there are tons of guns that fit the criteria. Can you narrow it down more?
>>
>>35062353

Yeah for .22 I have a MKIII that I'm tweaking bit by bit over time. Recently did the magazine disconnect delete and LCI delete. It's fun.

I've been playing with the idea of picking up a CZ Shadow 2 or a Witness Elite Stock III.

Any thoughts?
>>
>>35061191
lurk moar newfag
>>
>>35062581
Between the two I'd prefer the Tanfoglio because of the weight and lovely finish, but I have no hands on experience with either. I have heard nothing but good about the Shadow in particular and about Tanfoglio in general.
>>
>>35060039
USP's are not grail guns, they are just so iconic and their reputation from the mark 23 kind of hypes them up too much. Their triggers are far from good, you can really feel the bore axis in the recoil, non-lem guns with the huge plastic decocker/safety lever makes the gun awkward to choke up snug and fit on, they have a legacy magazine philosophy from the dark clinton era gun control craze, HK has since moved onto their p30/hk45/etc line. And you need adapter if you want to put anything on the rail, not to mention it'll sit a bit lower due to the adapter.

It is a very good looking gun though. It'd still look good 100 years later.
>>
Love my VP9. Shoots great and I trust it with my life
>>
>>35062581
>>35062665
I currently one a Witness limited. I love the gun, but, I'd almost say go with the CZ. parts for the Witness are kinda iffy to get. and they're not really interchangeable with CZ. biggest issue is that the sear wears out after awhile and it's a fitted piece that's surface hardened. It is a fantastic and laser accurate gun though. and teh grips are about the only real thing that'll interchange witht eh CZ. I have CZ custom shop grips on my.
>>
Its ergos are great but I think it's too front heavy.
>>
>>35062574
Block 19 size max or smaller. DA/SA or striker fired with safety in 9mm. Something rugged enough to be a range gun but small enough to be concealed?

Side note what do you like for pocket carry Burt?

>Another Burt thread
>Feels good man
>>
What do you think of the VP9 in .40? I'm considering a .40 handgun of some kind, just so I can have a handgun in every major caliber.
>>
>>35060057
>similar end price

Not after you spend $100+ on serviceable sights and a trigger job to even bring it close to the VP.

I mean, I'm not a Glock basher or anything, but eventually you realize a Glock is analogous to a Honda Civic. It's nice, it's usable, but it sure as fuck isn't "perfection".
>>
>>35062373
>been shooting for 20+ years
>has to get answers from a 4chan tripshit
Get your shit together.
>>
>>35062353
>>35063142

On a side note that beretta 92 is sexy as fuck. Too big to carry?
>>
>>35061879
>MR9
Mah Man
>Wish I never sold mine :(
>>
File: pocket rockets.jpg (1MB, 2263x1600px) Image search: [Google]
pocket rockets.jpg
1MB, 2263x1600px
>>35063142
I don't have any more mainstream suggestions beyond the VP9 SK, P30 SK, P99C or maybe M&P C. They all have extendo clips with grip extensions for range use. I think most of the other suggestions I made would be too big (PPQ, PX4C), too expensive (P229, RAMI), too heavy (8000L, CZ75 P01) or don't have a proven track record (P320).

I carry a Shield 9 or Remington RM380 if my pockets are particularly tiny.

>>35063377
WAY too big for me to carry, but a Compact would be pretty good size.

>>35063398
Aw sorry to hear that, they are great.

>>35060057
>Glock
>good trigger
Oh man.
>>
>>35063541
Thanks again man. I think I'm gonna look at a CZ compact or PX4 Compact. Then I could carry and have a range gun

Absolutely love the way the storm looks. You like carrying the compact?

What me you choose the Remington over the LCP2?
>>
>>35063541
how do you like that r51? I like the feel of it, but everyone says it's a shitbird that can't load a magazine full of hollowpoints.
>>
>>35059309
They're fantastic guns. I just think striker is faggy and SA/DA will always be best
>>
>>35063773
Same, I don't like striker fired, and generally the triggers bug me, but I happened to finger fuck a VP9 and damn it was nice.
>>
File: rm420.jpg (582KB, 1067x1600px) Image search: [Google]
rm420.jpg
582KB, 1067x1600px
PX4 is super nice to shoot, if you can deal with the size and the poky-out safety/decocker I think it would be a super rad carry gun. They're quite inexpensive, very low recoil, pretty good trigger and acceptable weight and capacity. Consider either a G-type off the bat, or a G-type conversion kit (~$70) to slim it up a little, comes with low profile decocker and slide lock.

I don't have a PX4 Compact but I do carry a P-01 about 30% of the time and I like it fine but I carry OWB and under a shirt/jacket so it's less obnoxious. I don't know if I'd carry one IWB, at least not with stock fat grips.

As for the RM380 over LCP, purely price. It was like $160 after rebate, I bought it on a lark and I was really surprised to find that the RM380 has EXTREMELY low recoil. Like, shockingly little recoil for such a tiny gun with such a wimpy recoil spring. The DAO trigger is like 12 parsecs long tho.

>>35063771
I like it a lot aesthetically and I like it okay functionally. I have not had any malfunctions but the steel-on-aluminum locking block worries me long term. I probably wouldn't carry it based only on an unreasonable fear generated by so many negative review videos, but if not for them it sure seems like a great choice.
>>
>>35063680
>>35064398
>>
File: 1503177809654m.jpg (133KB, 1024x562px)
1503177809654m.jpg
133KB, 1024x562px
VP9 is a good gun with function/reliability issues very overstated. Having gotten it plenty wet and dirty I have no qualms with using it as a carry or duty gun.

It can struggle with thick mud getting into the action, but so do most guns, including Glock.

If it feels good and you shoot straight with it, there's no reason to avoid it.
>>
VP9 is a nice pistol to shoot. It's almost like a P30L with a decent trigger. P30L is slightly more comfy to manipulate for some reason, but the trigger pull is a mile long even in single action. It's always fired when I pulled the trigger, but I don't slather it in mud and roll it around in sand. The grips feel identical between the two. Something to do with the slide release, mag release, and magwell that makes the P30L more comfy. I haven't even pulled my VP9 out of the vault since June so I can't remember the details on its controls. The P30L has a paddle release and a nice magwell that guides the magazine in, and the slide release is easy to reach. The VP9 has a weird fucking recoil impulse for a 9mm, but it's not bad, just different. They use the same magazines. The VP9 trigger feels like your standard polymer striker fired trigger...nothing unusual about it. Sights are nice.
>>
>>35059323
Why do you gotta leave us hanging like that..
>>
>>35059309
Just a meme. No physical gun has ever been produced. All just elaborate photoshops from Russian sleeper cells acting in "autonomy".
>>
What backstraps / side panels do you bros use for your vp9?
>>
File: 1503872026776m.jpg (165KB, 835x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1503872026776m.jpg
165KB, 835x1024px
>>35064581
Medium back, large sides.
>>
File: image.jpg (177KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177KB, 900x600px
>>35064398
Thank you man. Last question Burt what about the HK 2000SK. Seems small, hammer fired and seen these on sale
>>
File: usp full size.jpg (2MB, 2600x1733px) Image search: [Google]
usp full size.jpg
2MB, 2600x1733px
>>35064767
Never touched one but my understanding is that they basically use a USP trigger which is lackluster. I'd call it a $500-tier gun, like the USP. Unfortunately, they don't cost $500 new so, just like the USP, it's not a good buy.
>>
>>35064767
>>35064797
Oh SK, misread you.

Well those are about $550, which is what a new P99 Compact goes for. So I'd say that's a reasonable price for a good quality gun.
>>
File: HK P2000sk.jpg (814KB, 1836x1438px) Image search: [Google]
HK P2000sk.jpg
814KB, 1836x1438px
>>35064797
>>35064813
My bad I included the wrong pic. Thanks again I may very well go with the shield lol
>>
>>35059794
>Except the stock sights aren't complete dog shit.

Yes they are lol.

>it's ambidextrous out of the box.

So are glocks and M&P's.

>it has a MUCH better stock trigger.

MUCH *lighter* stock trigger. It's not good by any means.

>and it's ergonomics can be tailored to the end user all around the grip, not just a clip-on backstrap.

Can you tailor it so that it's not the size of a G20 with only 15 rounds of 9mm on tap?
>>
>>35064797
>>35064813
Don't listen to Burt. He is an idiot.
>>
>>35064813
Don't compare those toys to HK. Walthers are scheisse.
>>
>>35062665
USPs are great, and they have their downsides, but people who complain about boreaxis just suck at shooting and should have their opinions disregarded.

Its easy to hold these guns even with the safety so long as you don't have bitch hands. pic related is a USP45 which has the largest grip.

> they have a legacy magazine philosophy from the dark clinton era gun control craze

Lol wut? They have rather standard capacity

>And you need adapter if you want to put anything on the rail,

The TLR-3 exists.
>>
File: TLR adapted for USP.jpg (3MB, 2432x4320px) Image search: [Google]
TLR adapted for USP.jpg
3MB, 2432x4320px
>>35066798
>>
>>35066711
Burt is a pretty great guy.
>>
>>35066910
Put your trip back on faggot.
>>
>>35066934
pls no bully
>>
>>35059309
I shot one for rent at my LGS. Plan on buying the vp9 tactical. I love it.
>>
>>35059459
What reliability issues do VP9s have?
>>
File: P_20170609_154005.jpg (4MB, 2304x4096px)
P_20170609_154005.jpg
4MB, 2304x4096px
>>35067159

I've put a little over 2,000 rounds through my VP9.

Not that anon, but -

I haven't even cleaned it since I got it, I know, stupid, but I want to see how far we can go before the first failure, then I'll clean it.

Why would I do this to an overly priced pistol? Because I can.
>>
File: T A C T I C A L.jpg (411KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
T A C T I C A L.jpg
411KB, 1600x1067px
>>35066711
I'm sure you could refute my points and opinions with fact based on your personal experience rather than name calling anonymously, give it a try. I believe in you.

>>35066934
If you know me enough to think I'm an idiot, then you know me enough to know I don't samefag. Your accusation is a paradox.

>>35067159
I don't know that they actually do at all, they're just new enough that it's not known. The MAC video is the obvious example, but that is a sample of one, which people have tried to duplicate and failed to see the same problems he did. So you'll see memes about muddy creeks and throwing them at gongs, but how unreliable are they really? We don't know yet. The huge majority of owners don't seem to have any reliability problems.
>>
>>35067734
lol, I've been doing this to my USP9. But, I cleaned it and lube it when I first got it and haven't since. I have close to the same rnd count through it. not a single problem that I'd contribute to the gun or magazines(federal alum. case bulk ammo is greatly under powered and had trouble cycling in the gun. everything else is good though).
>>
>>35059323
I bought mine yesterday, fellow hoosier. Hows it shoot?
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.