[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This little shrimplet has cucked the west over and over again.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 274
Thread images: 26

File: IMG_0037.jpg (24KB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0037.jpg
24KB, 460x259px
This little shrimplet has cucked the west over and over again. Why is the west so scared of him?
>>
daily reminder trump is president and while he was running for president he scared the shit out of natsec advisors because he talked about using nukes on raqqa

Daily reminder we are not talking about raqqa anymore. We are talking about people who can vaporize a US city and threaten to do it all the time

I would be shocked if the man in that picture is alive after christmas
>>
No. He hasn't.
/thread

Any discussion below this is at best a bad understanding of geopolitics, but more than likely mental retardation. Seek help.
>>
>>35057351
Because the "west" is all bark and no bite.
Invading mujaheddin in the middle of a desert is one thing this is another.
>>
Nukes you retard.
>>
>>35057364
>I would be shocked if the man in that picture is alive after christmas
I'd be shocked if he was dead by Christmas.
>>
>>35057351
He hasn't done a single thing to the West. All he's done is operate North Korea as a sovereign nation instead of becoming a puppet state of America or Russia.

If we really cared about nuclear non-proliferation treaty violations, we'd have embargoed Israel decades ago. This whole "crisis" with North Korea is just political posturing.
>>
>>35057469
the cuban missle crisis was just political posturing
>>
>>35057469
0.5 sacks of dirt have been deposited into your account
>>
War in the middle east is completely different to this, its still a threat to the US because of possibility of radicalization and continued terrorism on us soil. NK is a country, not an idea that we wouod be going to war with
>>
>>35057469
The Cold War was also political posturing faggit, dont mean we didnt get scary close to WW3
>>
>>35057351
He's just so damn dreamy, we're scared to actually go talk to him.

Will you go see if he likes us, Anon? Fuck I hope he asks us to the Fall Dance!
>>
>>35057351
We arent scared, but it is concerning that one of the largest cities in the world, a city with vital economic, political, and tech ties, is being held hostage by a man who threatens to dump sunshine on Seoul, and possibly Japan.
>>
File: No.png (97KB, 500x517px) Image search: [Google]
No.png
97KB, 500x517px
>>35057364
>We are talking about people who can vaporize a US city [...]
>>
>>35057536
They've demonstrated successful nuclear warheads and successful ICBMs with a range that can hit US cities. We should be assuming they can nuke the continental US, not pretending there's no way they can do it.
>>
File: 1504278981204m.jpg (80KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1504278981204m.jpg
80KB, 768x1024px
>>35057351
He has not only cucked the west, but asia as well. Why? Because the North Korean situation is a diplomatic nightmare NOBODY wants to deal with. China would have to deal with an endless stream of refugees, the West and Worst Korea would have to deal with possibly rebuilding TWO countries.
>>
>>35057553
Do you realize how large an ICBM is and how visible it is? Do you also realize that we have aa dozen "classified military satellites" we have in orbit that Reagan sent up to scare the Soviets? Do you realize that Un is a shithead but not retarded?
>>
>>35057351
We want to make sure we can keep getting new Samsung galaxies and notes.
>>
Hes just naturally alpha. Dont worry though Americans, nobody expects people who follow a beta ideology like capitalism to understand.
>>
>>35057580
Do you realize the last night launch they did was undetected before launch? North Korea did this specifically to show the world they could surprise launch

It takes them roughly 2 hours to fuel their ICBMs, an ICBM has only once ever been successfully shot down in a test environment. It wouldn't even matter if they did see it.
>>
>>35057553
>They've demonstrated successful nuclear warheads
>They've demonstrated successful ICBM's
Yes, Alex, what is warhead miniaturization and reliability for 400?
Oh, and
>Preserving the regime
Guys like you talk this way year after year. Nothing will ever happen, and Kim Jong Boobie XVIII will rule over NK in the year 2100.
>>
>>35057600
I didn't say they would launch. It should just be assumed that they can hit US cities, like the rest of the nuclear powers in the world.
>>
File: Communism.png (8KB, 512x480px) Image search: [Google]
Communism.png
8KB, 512x480px
>>35057607
And... the other two points? Nothing to say there, young man?
>>
>>35057595
They why did I see it on my news feed 2 days ago? Lmao.
>North Korea set to test new bomb despite China's disapproval
>>
>>35057628
They're pointless, what are you trying to say? We should assume that north korean nukes will fail if they shoot them? That they aren't reliable enough to use? Seems smart to me

>>35057629
It was the Hwasong-14 test at the end of July I'm talking about, you retard
>>
>>35057469
>If we really cared about nuclear non-proliferation treaty violations, we'd have embargoed Israel decades ago

Israel never signed the NPT.
Educate yourself.
>>
>>35057600
>Alex, what is warhead miniaturization and reliability for 400?
Something they have demonstrated.
You should educate yourself too.
>>
>>35057580
You only need one to get through; and THAAD and AEGIS don't work against ICBM's. GMD has a 50% test record in perfect conditions, never at night, against perfectly outlined targets.
Missile defence is a meme.
>>
>>35057351
They aren't. The west just doesn't want South Korea and Japan to get nuked
>>
File: funny chinese social media joke.jpg (86KB, 664x448px) Image search: [Google]
funny chinese social media joke.jpg
86KB, 664x448px
China
>>
>>35057668
>Demonstrated
No, especially for reliability.
As for miniaturization, there are public claims from Gov't sources that it has happened. If you haven't worked in the IC at PACOM at all, you take that sort of thing more seriously. It's possible that they made one, but I guarantee "They can produce enough for their faulty ICBM fleet," is still overestimating them by a wide margin.
>>35057644
That they have failed nearly every time they shot them in the past and that they probably have a handful of shots in the first place.
>>
>>35057747
>That they have failed nearly every time they shot them in the past and that they probably have a handful of shots in the first place.

What the fuck? No they haven't. They are shooting with a high trajectory on purpose, this causes much greater stress on the RV. A shallower trajectory, like one aimed at the US, would very likely work.
>>
>>35057368

It's clear you're the one who's retarded.
>>
>>35057747
Almost everything in this post is incorrect.
>>
>>35057848
Okay? If it's wrong, fuck his shit up. All you're doing now is wielding your reputation like a cudgel.
>>
>>35057595
They tested a device
A stationary test device
>launch
Go away
>>
>>35057368
I presume that the geopolitics of the region would not have changed much if he hadn't developed nuclear weapons. He still would have held South Korea hostage with conventional weapons, which would have made Western powers wary of engaging the Norks militarily just as now.
>>
>>35057351
it seems that South Korea isn't willing to fight
>>
>>35057389
>I would be shocked if the man in that picture is alive after christmas
>I'd be shocked if he was dead by Christmas.
So we're agreed: he dies on Christmas.
>>
File: supreme leader.png (229KB, 2768x1256px) Image search: [Google]
supreme leader.png
229KB, 2768x1256px
>>
>>35057747
>reliability.
Is a pointless metric as almost all reliability figures are based on modeling rather than actual testing.

>As for miniaturization, there are public claims from Gov't sources that it has happened. If you haven't worked in the IC at PACOM at all, you take that sort of thing more seriously.
There is plenty of evidence that they have a warhead that fits on their missiles.
Least of which are the pictures they have released of their weapons.

>It's possible that they made one, but I guarantee "They can produce enough for their faulty ICBM fleet," is still overestimating them by a wide margin.

How do you guarantee this?

Every time this happens.
>DPRK doesnt have nuclear weapons yet.
Boom.
>Well that was a fizzle.
Bigger boom
>Well they can't hit the US
Missile Test
>Well they can't hit the mainland US
Missile Test
>Well they can't boost their weapons
Biggest boom.

This continual desire to underestimate them is dangerous for both nations.
>>
>>35057971
>This continual desire to underestimate them is dangerous for both nations.

I think this is the most important point both in this thread and the other one. It seems that people (at least here) default to "Their weapons probably don't exist/won't work/can't reach us/will be shot down by missile defence". I don't understand this mentality, when discussing nuclear weapons wouldn't it be better to default to the worst case scenario, in other words that they are capable of striking the USA and that our missile defence is a bit of a coin flip when it comes to ICBM's?
>>
>>35057594
>welfare states
>alpha
wut
>>
>>35058018
It better to look at what they actually do, and compare it to what they say, and produce a realistic assessment.

DPRK wants a deterrent. A key part of this is that your threats must be credible.
If they believes that the US does not believe his threats are credible, they will continue to demonstrate capabilities.
>>
>>35058036

>he's not alpha enough to where people literally give him free money

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWodxp7wDcY

Found the americlap.
>>
File: t.png (70KB, 1166x236px) Image search: [Google]
t.png
70KB, 1166x236px
le "master negotiator"

what a dorkon
>>
>>35058054
Yeah I get that, but the people aren't alpha if they're handing over their money to one guy. Sounds like a bad case of beta orbiter syndrome. In capitalism, you reap what you sow and being a vagrant parasite is looked down upon, ya commie fag.
>>
File: 1502476563000.png (675KB, 1035x913px) Image search: [Google]
1502476563000.png
675KB, 1035x913px
>>35058082

>works for his money

lol ok slave labor.
>>
>>35058048
So in other words the best way forward would be to acknowledge the threat and try to find some kind of diplomatic solution?

I read in the news that more sanctions against NK are being planned, but is this really the way forward? I feel like it would only create more tension between the countries, and at some point we'll throw on the straw that will break the camel's back.

That being said, perhaps the situation is too far gone, and NK is too anti-american, for any kind of diplomatic discussion or solution to be possible.
>>
>>35058074
This is the final escalation that's possible in the domain of economic pressures. If you operate on the assumption that the only viable, kinetic response to North Korea is a nuclear strike, it's politically necessary to try everything else first.
>>
>>35058091
You're asking a good question, but for the wrong reasons.
>>
>>35058074
>dorkon
Is this some new tumblr normie slang?
>>
>>35058112
What do you mean? I'm in no mood for riddles, it's 2:30 am here
>>
>>35057351
>Why is the west so scared of him?
It isn't. It's scared of the scary army of chinamen on the border of the insignificant little blob.
>>
File: what to tell a commie.png (479KB, 546x731px) Image search: [Google]
what to tell a commie.png
479KB, 546x731px
>>35058089
This is what welfare parasitic neets say to recoil and cope with their lack of initiative when confronted with the truth. Are you a godless commie neet? Remember, the man who works for himself has more dignity than the man who leeches off others.
>>
File: remove_benis.jpg (29KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
remove_benis.jpg
29KB, 480x480px
>>35058054
>this is how they live in America, the cold, the hungry, the homosexual

That is fucking gold. I love the bit where they say there are no birds in the trees b/c everyone ate them, but then some fly into frame and the narrator says "except these, these will be eaten on Tuesday"
>>
File: 8802033.jpg (55KB, 991x902px) Image search: [Google]
8802033.jpg
55KB, 991x902px
>>35057351
Let me ask you this:

If this manlet actually had successfully tested a nuclear device, don't you think he would share footage of the detonation? Don't you think people would have felt the shockwave? Even with below ground testing, there is considerable seismic activity.

Why do you keep letting this little midget jerk your chain?
>>
>>35058186
Where have you been? It was already recorded on the Richter scale last night.
>>
>>35058136
The question is, what does North Korea want?

The root answer is deterrence - towards the US, and another state, that would threaten the continued existence of its regime.

The US probably can't be trusted to be a good faith negotiator between every presidency, so in a lot of respects, presumption of capriciousness on the US' part makes a lot of sense.

The part that doesn't make sense is that every other administration has reached the same conclusion: North Korea's conventional deterrent is too dangerous to intervene against their pursuit of a nuclear one. The nuclear deterrent seems to be pursued for the additional maneuvering room it purchases for North Korea.

So the best question is, why does North Korea need a greater capacity to deter?
>>
>>35058204
>why does North Korea need a greater capacity to deter?
Decoupling
>>
How difficult would it be to send a covert assassin spook to finish him? Surely, we can do this without nukes.
>>
>>35058224
Wouldn't surprise me if Un has a dead-mans-switch on the artillery poited at Seoul and now on their ICBMs.

Also, take an entire country that has been spoon-fed propaganda about how evil the west is, and assassinate their leader. I don't think the result would be very pretty.
>>
>>35058089
>he thinks Marxism-Leninism is sitting on your ass getting checks
>not realising that it's government slave labour to the nth degree by working unimaginable hours in the fields/factories
Kids these days. Go live with Kimmy if you love him so much. I'm sure he'll treat you well.
>>
>>35058196
uh huh.
and why wouldn't they use a surface detonation?
>>
>>35058264
I don't know, ask Opp. He predicted it would be underground.
>>
>>35058264
Contains fallout. Impedes intelligence gathering regarding weapon design.
>>
>>35058264
>why wouldn't they use a surface detonation

Probably because they don't have the space to do so? Given the fallout and shockwave it would generate.
>>
>>35057351
I'm genuinely curious about the inside of this madman's head. How can one man be so insane?
Why is he so hellbent on creating nukes instead of improving the living condition of his people?
>>
>>35058196
>Richter
Most of these are Moment Magnitude. USGS stopped using Richter about 20 years ago.
>>
>>35058299
like the fact that they don't have one and China isn't crazy enough to lend them one?
>>
>>35058307
>improving the living condition of his people

I think his people think they have better living conditions than people in other countries. Propaganda is a powerful thing.
>>
>>35058307
There are people in this world who don't give a damn. I bet you he would sacrifice his whole country just to win the [exchange] war. It's people like that you need to be weary of.
>>
>>35058325
What?
>>
>>35058317
Oppenheimer, i know the norks delivery system for their warheads is less than stellar, but what is the possibilitty they are actually able to develop a heat shield sufficient enough to protect their warhead during re-entry?
>>
>>35058307
Because some men just want to watch the world burn. Edgy quote aside, it seems to accurately describe KJU
>>
>>35058215
Come again?
>>
I'm genuinely concerned at this point

Is there any way this doesn't end in a nuke being dropped? Either a preemptive strike or by the norks
>>
>>35058344
There are some reports that the US believes the RV from the last test survived down to 1km AGL.
If the yield estimates hold up, that low enough for a maximally effective airburst for urban area targeting.

>>35058349
To separate the ROK and the US as allies. Decoupling came from the USSRs intention to frame a nuclear war as a trade. It wanted the US to be forced to trade New York for Berlin. Or Moscow.

It attempts to take advantage of the geographical distance between the US and its allies. Essentially, it asks America if they are willing to gamble with the lives of 250,000 citizens and the destruction of one of their cities to defend a bunch of South Koreans.

It did not work very well for the USSR, but its very possible, that given the perceived increase in isolationist attitude in the US that the DPRK believes it will work.

You can test it yourselves. Ask the people in your life if they are willing to watch a quarter million Americans burn to death in exchange for Seoul. The number that say no will probably be rather significant.
>>
>>35058204
The "axis of evil" speech was quite possibly the tipping point. Saddam had no nukes, and look what happened to him.
>>
>>35058396
>Is there any way this doesn't end in a nuke being dropped?
US accepts new status quo, engages in talks with DPRK, compromise reached.

How likely this is...?

Going to Lunch. Thanks /k/
>>
Why are we giving NK so much attention?

Seriously, why?

Kim Jong Un knows THE USA will steam roll them in a war and NKs only defense is their nuclear weapons. Why would NK nuke another country and then let themselves get destroyed as a country? Where's the logic in this?

Stop giving the fat fuck any attention and all these nuclear weapons testing will come to a halt.

Notice how NKs nuclear testing has advanced so much after Trump became president?

Hmm... I wonder why. He needs to stop giving them so much attention. NK will never nuke a country. This is all political hogwash
>>
Don't we need to start a war right now to save more lives? If we let them get more nukes they'll be able to throw them anywhere and guarantee no response out of fear.
>>
I don't think people realize just how different the Norks are. Norks and Sorks can't even communists together very well since the language has diverged
>>
File: 1504119246903.png (292KB, 371x332px) Image search: [Google]
1504119246903.png
292KB, 371x332px
>>35058154
>>35058248
>>
>>35058412
The "stop giving them attention" method works well on bullies in pre-school, it doesn't work well on someone who we have every reason to believe is completely deranged and who has been brought up from birth to hate America and the west above all else.

The fact that he now seemingly has nuclear weapons and ICBMs to deliver them to the USA is the reason he's getting attention.
>>
>>35057469
>>35057647
Both Israel and North Korea have refused to sign the NPT
>>
>>35057647
>Israel never signed the NPT.

But we did. And the French did as well. And both supplied Israel with design data, parts and materials. And we didn't insist on any conditions.

But that's not Israel's fault. Just Goyim following instructions.
>>
File: 1497072957438.jpg (20KB, 478x484px) Image search: [Google]
1497072957438.jpg
20KB, 478x484px
>>35057956
>>
>>35057351
He only cucks himself. And his nation.
>>
>>35058411
Take care, Opp.

>>35058433
ebin
>>
>>35058447
>North Korea

Signed but then withdrew.
>>
>>35058411
>Going to Lunch. Thanks /k/

No, thank you Opp. See you around hopefully!
>>
>>35058433
What a great argument
>>
>>35058396
We were able to cooperate with Iran to get a good deal because the countries they actually traded with were on board with sanctions, AND they're a fairly developed economy that can fall quite a bit, AND there is just enough flex in the system that public opinion is something the leadership worries about, AND both sides were headed by experienced politicians who knew how to make the sausage of not bombing each other. None of these are the case with the Norks right now. This is going to end in tears.
>>
>>35058436
And do you really believe he'll nuke the USA? Do you believe he doesn't know his country will cease to exist when the USA and all of her allies show up at her door step?

Think realistically. North Korea doesn't have natural resources. North Korea is economically and militarily lacking compared to every other country. North Korea will never attack any country if they want their own country to continue existing.

North Korea is loving all this attention right now
>>
It's not that America is afraid of North Korea.

It's just that America is afraid of China.
>>
>>35058501
>Do you believe he doesn't know his country will cease to exist when the USA and all of her allies show up at her door step?

No, I don't believe that. What worries me is that KJU might not care, and since he's the supreme leader, that is enough.
>>
>>35058501
That's the thing though, with enough nukes they could attack anyone with impunity.
>>
>>35058501
>North Korea's actions don't match my preconceptions, therefor it's all a show

We made the exact same mistake with China.
>>
>>35058494

>implying there was an argument to begin with.

Ya fell for the bait, my dude.
>>
>>35058513
>being afraid of a nation with only ~300 nuclear weapons

None of them would hit home with how good our alpha strike/ICBM interception is.
>>
>>35058534
>None of them would hit home with how good our alpha strike/ICBM interception is.

See >>35057668
>>
>>35058554
My bad, meant >>35057676
>>
>>35058520
He's a fat fuck basking in his western education and living the high life with money, power and glory. Will he willingly take all of that away from himself? Think about it.

>>35058522
And then their country will no longer exist. This is North Korea, not a Muslim shit hole with the beliefs of going to heaven, fucking a million virgins

>>35058526
Elaborate
>>
>>35058566

We viewed the Chinese as too backwards; poor, rice farmer peasants that didn't have the technical expertise, know-how, or ability to develop nuclear warheads and intercontinental ballistic missiles. China ended up chasing each new goalpost that the scoffers set up in succession, culminating with the launch of a ballistic missile with a warhead on top that was successfully detonated.
>>
>>35058566
No, it wouldn't. The country that attacks them signs their own death warrant. With enough nukes they could do whatever they like and all other countries would not get involved in fear of getting nuked themselves
>>
>>35057898
They didn't test an ICBM today, you are correct. They have demonstrated launch capability in previous tests, thanks for following the conversation.
>>
>>35057469
>All he's done is operate North Korea as a sovereign nation instead of becoming a puppet state of America or Russia.
what is a puppet state of china
>>
>>35058436
Nobody thinks he's deranged. But the media will happily lap it up to sell newspapers.
>>
File: 1464790996684.jpg (110KB, 640x701px) Image search: [Google]
1464790996684.jpg
110KB, 640x701px
North Korea likely has no real desire to attack the US in any way, because Jong Un and the whole leadership of NK knows that to do so would be suicide. They just want to continue to run their country as they see fit. In fact, their development of nuclear weapons really HAS saved them from CIA/US (((intervention))) in their politics, and they're smart enough to know that farce is the only thing that the US responds to with any kind of attention.

All they want is for the US to leave the Korean peninsula, which frankly should have been done 60 years ago. I've got no real love for the Norks, but it's not the place of the US to destabilize and overthrow every government that doesn't suck its dick
>>
File: 1504461143161.jpg (28KB, 466x404px) Image search: [Google]
1504461143161.jpg
28KB, 466x404px
>>35058531
>I was only pretending to be retarded!
>>
>>35058447
>North Korea have refused to sign the NPT
False.
Are you ignorant or a liar?
>>
>>35058450
The US did not violate the NPT with Israel.
Try again.
>>
>>35057469
dont try to use critical thinking, independent logic and facts here anon. this place is full of zombie sheep
>>
>>35057505
>giggling in schoolgirl intensifies
>>
>>35057351
if by cucked you mean starving his population to death and throwing a tantrum then sure
>>
File: 1415376803897.png (59KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1415376803897.png
59KB, 240x240px
>>35059168
>>35059168
Except of course that Israel is an ally of the US and does not threaten to nuke the United States. It's also not a rogue state.

On the other hand, North Korea said multiple times they would very much nuke the US. Just recently they claimed to continue to "sharpen its nuclear sword" while "not showing any mercy" in a war with the US.
Not to mention "examining the operational plan" regarding striking Guam in a show of force. This is a LITERAL threat, this isn't some playful shit you monkey. It's a direct threat to strike American territory and kill American citizens.
YOU are the monkey, not the people that take such quotes seriously. Maybe use some "critical thinking and facts" yourself instead of being an arrogant fool.
>>
File: Mattis.png (128KB, 1008x439px) Image search: [Google]
Mattis.png
128KB, 1008x439px
>>35057351
https://twitter.com/YonhapNews/status/904423212020154368

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>35059342
>JIDF Damage control
2 more shekels have been deposited to you account
>>
>>35059440
>massive response
empty words?
or are we about to see Desert Storm: best korea edition?
>>
File: Glorious leader.png (308KB, 1443x655px) Image search: [Google]
Glorious leader.png
308KB, 1443x655px
>>35057351
Because Americans are lazy and the Supreme leader is a chad.
>>
>>35058399
This is true.

In fact, I'd imagine that if you told most Americans that pulling out of South Korea would save taxpayer money and prevent getting involved in a conflict with the DPRK, they'd support it.

/k/ and the US Government will tell you that the US having a presence in South Korea is vital to our interests. But the average citizen really doesn't care about stuff like that.

>Well, they should!

Then the government should get them to care. Otherwise, at the end of the day, they look at all this stuff and wonder how it helps put food on the table or support their families.
>>
>>35059440
>>35059497
Nothing will happen, this shit happens once every year, people talk tall, then nothing happens. Until I actually see shoots going cross that border, i'm just gonna call it the yearly "North Korea pisses in everyone's cornflakes".
>>
>>35057351
Kim Jong-Un is like that fat, beligerent retard on the playground; if you take his bait and fight him, even if you win, you lose. Everyone with a brain knows this. They feel sorry for him and steer clear.

Trump, being a beligerent retard himself, picked him early on as an easy target. When Kim doubled down, Trump's minders wisely steered him back toward Afganistan.

The fact is, before we got in his face, Kim was contained. He was content to spend his time kidnapping neighbors and murdering relatives. Now the little sperg has something to prove. How's that working out for us?
>>
>>35059478
It's sad that you're so delusional that everyone who can see the clear difference between Israel and North Korea is part of JIDF in your fictional world. I'd take the free shekel but it's apparently only 0,4 euro so I can't really do anything with it.
>>
>>35057351
Citation Needed has good take on the NK conflict.
https://soundcloud.com/citationsneeded/episode-02-the-north-korea-memory-hole
>>
>>35059342
Fuck off neocon kike, how about u send your family to go die half way across the globe if it matters to you so much
>>
>>35059781
What take would that be?
>>
>>35059830
You can go shitpost someplace else. Everything I wrote, except me calling anon a monkey, is backed up by facts. Nothing regarding my own views outside of the last four sentences was said and those did not include Israel.
Israel is not considered to be a rogue state
Israel does not threaten to nuke the US
Israel is an ally of the US

North Korea has threatened to nuke Guam
North Korea has threatened to nuke the US
North Korean officials said exactly what I quoted.

I DID NOT bring Israel into the discussion,>>35057469 did. I'm just using this as a comparison, since he brought it up, with North Korea. If you can not see the difference, what can you see? I think you're too immature to have a real discussion.
>>
>>35059617
>>>/r9k/
We have enough reddit MS paint comics as it is.

>>35059639
Nothing will happen? Everything has been escalating on one side. The window to invade has passed long ago.
>>
File: Chastity 04.png (286KB, 516x722px) Image search: [Google]
Chastity 04.png
286KB, 516x722px
Who is he cucking The West with? A big black man with a big black glock?
>>
>>35059939
So what window is open now?
>>
>>35059953
Compromise on economic sanctions. Like I said, we should've finished them off long ago before we got to this level. It should've been them instead of Iraq.
>>
>>35057351
Because he's a crazy ass nigga who ain't got shit to lose.
>>
>>35057351
idk, you should ask yourself that question billy bob
>>
>>35057364
Well, the difference is that nukes on Raqqa is a slaughter... Nukes on Norks will come back to bite Japan or SK. Trump doesn't have the balls.
>>
>>35057647
I don't give a damn what Israel has or hasn't signed. Israel exists because the US allows it to exist. Cut their funding and they'll fall into line. Or let the Arabs have them. Either way, fuck Israel.
>>
>>35057351
It's less that they're scared of him, and more that he's too insignificant to be worth the cost of dealing with him. He's like a mosquito buzzing around a pack of bears.
>>
>>35060019
He's a scarred autocrat playing the most dangerous game, he's trying to find post big stick forign policy world. How we early with no will be how we deal with Putin, the chavezistas, iran, ect.

Furthermore the problem autracts face is of tech freedom, if you are free to inovate in your country you are a danger to existing power structures. However if you do not inovate you will fail the arms race. Thus a class society forms the innovators on one side, the proles on the other. It's a interesting balance, but a balance none the less.
>>
>>35060101
>Cut their funding and they'll fall into line.
With what?
They are allowed to have nukes. They are not in violation of any treaty, so they have nothing to fall in line to.

Are you easily confused?
>>
>>35058018
I don't understand that thinking in any context. A guy comes up to me on the street and says he's got a gun, my first instinct is to take him at his word and react accordingly. I mean, really, when has underestimating an opponent worked out well for anyone?
>>
>>35057351
Because he has 25.6 million people in Seoul and 37.3 million people in Tokyo Metro hostage.
That's why.
>>
>>35060180
Forwarned is forarmed. Don't wait until a man walks up to you on the street to check if he has a gun.
>>
>>35057351
>This little shrimplet has cucked the west over and over again. Why is the west so scared of him?

How has he? The US is to the East of DPRoK.
>>
>>35057351

Nobody is really scared (except SK and Japs, of course), NK is like that scrawny kid at high school that can go completely mental and no one really knows or likes him.
He doesn't get picked on because there's no telling what he'll do. Sure, you could just punch him out and he couldn't do shit about it, but it would make you look like an asshole unless he hits you first, so you just learn to deal with his bullshit.
>>
>>35060217
Let's all be nice to North Korea until it grows out of this. XD
>>
>>35058154
>>35058248
You stupid faggots. Not only did you take the bait, you took the bait from a fucking namefag. Fuck it. It's over. The West is dead and the internet killed it.
>>
File: Captur.png (165KB, 954x1141px) Image search: [Google]
Captur.png
165KB, 954x1141px
>>35058500
>We were able to cooperate with Iran to get a good deal
>get a good deal
People actually believed Obama when he said it was a good deal?
>>
>>35060234
12r has been deposited into your account.
>>
>>35060233

Yeah, that's been the general policy for decades.
The funny part is, if it weren't for foreign aid, most of NK would have starved to death long ago.
>>
>>35060244
>cites SA and Israel as sources
Those two countries combined with US did more to destabilise the middle east that Iran ever could. The nuclear program was a direct response to American aggression.
>>
>>35060234
>getting this worked up over an imageboard
gg ez
>>
>>35060260
All right say we put boots on the ground, best case scenario we go all Iraq 1 on them, great but chances are that isn't happening.

my thought is we pin it on Russia they stand to loose most in this, them or Pakistan. Though Pakistan fighting nk is almost absurd.
>>
>>35060283
>here have billions of funds, no more sanctions and the ability to build nukes, just wait a couple years before using them on us kay?
Do you not see how retarded this is?
>>
>>35060373
Billions of dollars that were frozen when they threw out a US backed dictator. Also how retarded do you have to be not to realise that when Iran is doing is clearly in self defence against a very obvious foreign aggression?
>>
>>35060373
Once two nuclear power clash again all bets are off. Why cant France invade GB, why can't GB invade India, why can't India, invade Pakistan, nk wants to be the next Pakistan the reach of any nulear country is far, if nothing else we have at best a new cold war. The spheres of influence have creeked to a halt these last few decades.

There is no inevitable nuclear war. Or if it is it's time and date are not yet known. We are still at war with the north and I know of no treaty that precludes us from attack. We can attack at anytime but the cost of doing so is so very very high.
>>
>>35059714
Ii's sad that you cant see the plain facts that Israel is the cause 90% of the worlds problems.
if we would have let Hitler finish the job the world would be a much better place today
>>
>>35058095
So the plan is to cut off trade with South Korea and China? That's the plan? Because that seems like less of a 'plan' or 'option' then 'fucking retarded'.
>>
>>35060435
Meddling in the affairs of others is nothing new all nations do it, all nations have done it. All nations will continue. Isreal does no more harm than Pakistan or North Korea. It rattles it's saber it supports allies and at the end of the day most of us have a safe place to hang our hat.
>>
>>35060437
Of course it's not going to work. However, we have to try it before we go straight to a military action - the only military action that's remotely viable is a large scale nuclear strike.
>>
So it is decided then.
>>
File: 1489035325590.jpg (29KB, 500x434px) Image search: [Google]
1489035325590.jpg
29KB, 500x434px
Because waging war on NK requires us to basically sacrifice all of Seoul in the process.

Plus occupying NK would be a nightmare, because their brainwashing tactics really do work on their populace and many NK defectors corroborate it.

The only way to truly win a war with NK without a fuckload of collateral damage would be to glass the whole country in nuclear hell fire before they could react, and that isn't an option unfortunately.
>>
>>35060410
>Iran is doing is clearly in self defence against a very obvious foreign aggression
How does it make sense for the aggressor to hand deliver the oppressed the means to fight back effectively, in this case nukes? Obama's deal with Iran was either incredibly short sighted or deliberately done against the self-interest of the US & allies.
>>
>>35060485
>The only way to truly win a war with NK without a fuckload of collateral damage would be to glass the whole country in nuclear hell fire before they could react, and that isn't an option unfortunately.

It's definitely an option. However, we will need political justification to do it.
>>
>>35060486
Iran deal was a step towards ending a destructive and irrational policy of aggression towards Iran and normalise relations between the two countries.
>>
>>35060459
Switzerland doesn't mettle in any country's affairs
>>
>>35060514
I bet a Swiss person told you that.
>>
>>35060509
And the deal is so leaky that the completion of a nuclear weapons program is all but guaranteed. Obama's state department done goofed, and we're going to pay for it down the road.
>>
>>35060524
Oh yes general Washington should never have crossed the delware!
>>
>>35058534
>only ~300 nukes
>only
>~300
>nukes

Wow. I've been shitposting here since around noon today, CST. /k/, /mlp/, /x/, /v/, /tg/, /pol/; wherever there are autists willing to give me a (you), I've been there. My point is I've seen some stupid shit. But this, this post right here, is just the dumbest thing. A nuclear weapon is not a gun, anon. It's not a grenade, or a claymore, nor a daisy cutter. It is a weapon of both mass destruction and area denial. They're not used to level city blocks, they're used to kill entire cities. Conventional bombs can effect local weather. A nuclear exchange can effect regional weather patterns. You may not like China or North Korea, or whomever else Alex Jones has told you to hate this week, but you need to respect that they have the power to take a giant shit all over your life and the lives of everyone who has ever bothered to love you.

>only ~300 nukes
You fucking idiot.
>>
>>35060533
Dafuq?
>>
>>35060514
>the IMF doesnt exist

wew lad
>>
>>35060524
You're literally taking neocon at face value. If Iran starts building nukes against US can resume sanctions, but currently there is no hard evidence that Iran trying to break the deal. Only ones who are looking to tearing it up is US administration.
>>
>>35060537

It's affect, you fucking fruit.
>>
>>35060542
Foreign policy is an unbroken chain Nimrod, every action affects every other action blaming history is amature.
>>
>>35060562
No shit. The point I have is that the deal to attempt normalization with Iran is not going to have positive long term outcomes, regardless of any Trump Administration effort to torpedo the deal.
>>
>>35060522
>I bet a Swiss person told you that.
I am Swiss and he is right. We don't give a shit about anybody other than ourselves. The same goes for refuges and poor migrants While we let some in the number is tiny compared to neighboring countries.
>>
>>35060583
The only ones who are going to be hurt by the deal are Saudi Arabia and Israel.
>>
>>35060485
More like it's the only option. Norks can't be allowed to have nukes that can hit other countries.
>>
>>35060605
The current government would like to cast a wider net than that if they can. Blatantly throwing an ally under the bus is a bad call.
>>
>>35060560
He blew you out and the best you can do is correct a typo? Take the L and go home.

>>35060537
Most of them are teens from reddit who come to half chan for the lack of moderation on what they can say. They take it as an invitation and encouragement to shitpost and spam MS paint cartoons. Guarantee you that kid is 18 at most.
>>
>>35060612
An attempt to have a peaceful relationship with another country does not equal to throwing an ally under the bus.
>>
>>35060164
The US is Israel's largest trading partner, both import and export. They have almost no natural resources and their agricultural capacity is a joke. America literally made their country, populated it with industrial concerns, sells them cheap raw materials, and buys back manufactured goods at a premium. And this is without even mentioning the relatively massive annual military and humanitarian monetary and technical donations from both our government and citizens. It doesn't matter of they're breaking international law or not; if worst comes to worst Israel will either fall in line with US policy or starve to death in the desert.

Again, fuck Israel.
>>
>>35060630
>An attempt to have a peaceful relationship with another country does not equal to throwing an ally under the bus.

No, it doesn't. However, I do not believe Iran's government has peaceful intentions. Do not forget that Hezbollah is a state sponsored terrorist group that is under the command of the Iranian government.
>>
>>35057351
The shrimplet already has the power to half-destroy either SK or Japan, doesn't he?
Imagine Seoul, Tokyo, and Osaka all nuked on the same day. Ok... the US wipes out NK in a matter of days and occupies the nation. What then? US strategy in East Asia would be a smoldering ruin, two of its biggest partners having suffered cataclysmic damage that would take many years to repair.
The repercussions to the global economy would be severe.
>>
>>35060629

I'm not the retard he was responding to and I don't even give two shits about the argument he was making, but the least he could do was to learn his native language.
I mean, I'm a trashy drunk Slav with English as a third language, and I still know the difference between "affect" and "effect." He has no fucking excuse whatsoever.
>>
>>35057364
Lol this post is so stupid you have to be either a highschooler or in the military
>>
>>35060658
America installed and supported a dictatorial regime and has continually taken an aggressive stance since the revolution, yet Iran is somehow the villain?
And Hezbollah grew out of Israeli aggression against Lebanon and it's support of sectarian militias.
>>
>>35060682
>I'm not the retard he was responding to

So you're an entirely new retard talking shit because you've got nothing else to say. Gotcha. Thanks for clearing that up.
>>
>>35060717
A regime that was not and has not been around for some time. The Iranian people are cool. It's the religious hardliners in the Iranian Government that are a tremendous problem for international security.
>>
>>35057907
Not really. There's a huge difference between being able to kill 10,000 people in Seoul and being able to kill 1 million or more people in Seoul. The former is bad but manageable. The latter approaches "SK collapses as a nation for the next 10 years" territory.
>>
America is so pathetic holy shit
>>
>>35060680
You have a really limited view of the situation
>>
>>35060750
And Drumpf is an accurate reflection of how pathetic Americans really are
>>
>>35058500
>Good deal.

Are you having fun in retirement, Obama?
>>
>>35060739
Yes, the religious hardliners that have lost the last election.
>>
>>35060762
How so?
>>
>>35057573
>China would have to deal with an endless stream of refugees
I don't understand this meme. China is an authoritarian one-party state. They could just put a few divisions on the border and shoot everybody who tries to come across.
>>
>>35058328
>I think his people think they have better living conditions than people in other countries
They do have better living conditions than most countries. Have you seen America? People live in tents and eat birds.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6qF5NU-ehU
>>
Honest question here, if war breaks out and I join the army to fight in NK, will I be able to rape defenseless NK women in my downtime or is that just a meme
>>
>>35060782
>Yes, the religious hardliners that have lost the last election.

If only the Ayatollah were in an elected position. Twelvers are nuts.
>>
>>35060817
That would result in sanctions

At the end of the day, China will not anything that would be bad for business
>>
>>35060829
You're under impression that the Ayatollah is responsible for all of foreign policy and isn't beholden to internal pressure.
>>
>>35060849
I am not. It's a position of powerful influence, and a difficult one to marginalize.
>>
>>35060868
And it's almost as if antagonising Iran only help the hard-liners.
>>
>>35060750
We are like a dog barking at something and cant do anything
>>
>>35060891
That's presuming that the hardliners don't get their way, regardless.
>>
>>35058204
>So the best question is, why does North Korea need a greater capacity to deter?
My guess is: because their leadership is paranoid as fuck. It's like asking why a paranoid man who already owns a handgun would want to buy an assault rifle.
>>
>>35060595
That doesn't align with your previous statement however.

>>35060743 no shit thats called math

>>35060827 only if you want to make life hell for your supreior officer.

>>35060849 like Kim, or Putin the strong leader lasts until he does not.
>>
>>35060915
I don't think that's an adequate explanation, but we're probably at an impasse on debating this, since we both understand each other's positions but disagree on the interpretation.
>>
>>35057364
Sure thing CNN...but by the by, ut was clinton thatgave those assoles a reactor and material.
>>
>>35058399
>You can test it yourselves. Ask the people in your life if they are willing to watch a quarter million Americans burn to death in exchange for Seoul. The number that say no will probably be rather significant.
Yep. I think US public mood for this kind of stuff is much lower than it was during the Cold War, for a few reasons: 1) the US public has turned inward politically and the left-right divide has become so bad that both sides basically view the other as some combination of evil and insane; 2) post-Cold War US leadership threw away tons of public trust and good will by first wasting the possible peace dividend, then engaging in obvious lies to justify various post-9/11 geopolitical moves. The Iraq War was a disaster in terms of the public being able to trust the US government when it comes to foreign policy; 3) the Internet has reduced the government's ability to monopolize policy discussion.
>>
File: 1468035742631.png (491KB, 544x535px) Image search: [Google]
1468035742631.png
491KB, 544x535px
>>35060595
>The same goes for refuges and poor migrants While we let some in the number is tiny compared to neighboring countries.
My man, 5% of the Swiss population that is religious practice Islam. Your population is 8 million people.
5% of the German population that is religious practice Islam, Germany's population is 80 million.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2DtWz0yEOY
I think this is a good video about why Kim is doing shit and why the west can't just get rid of him. Point is he keeps poking the US to scare people of the world into thinking "hur ww3 is coming" he then says I'll 'stop' if you give me stuff. Its like a kid throwing a tantrum in a store and the parent giving them what he wants.
>>
>>35057351
I know this is political bait thread, but not even china wants these faggots having nukes.
>>
>>35061020
Oh you sweet summer child you think the cold war ended?
>>
File: 1493501933037m.jpg (187KB, 832x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1493501933037m.jpg
187KB, 832x1024px
>>35057595
It wasn't a launch they detonated it underground.

Regardless of nationalism, NK needs to be punished by further poisioning this earth with radioactive materials.

MOAB THE SHIT OUT OF THEM.
>>
>>35057607
They'll keep on working on rockets but in the end they will probably just send a submarine and detonate itself.
>>
Yanks need to sort this shit out now.
>>
>>35061071
What if it defects instead?
>>
>>35061078
Feck off britain if you want your empire back come and take it.

Oh wait no buy it back from brussles.
>>
>>35060509
Yep. People all too often forget that in the US-Iran conflict, the US drew first blood, back in 1953.
>>
>>35061098
Boiiii, Brits are not the only shitskins who use the term "Yank". ANZACs and Micks do it too.

Shit, lets not forget that Southerners literally refer to us northerners as Yankee scum
>>
>>35060833
Sanctions? For controlling the border? Why? Sure, nations who sign certain agreements must treat refugees reasonably, but I doubt China ever signed any agreement to have an open border with NK.
>>
>>35061127
Hey as much as I'd like to kick Britain when they are down, I'd rather we all sat in a circle and talked about our feelings
>>
>>35061147
Oh no, im not Brit bashing, they're not relevant enough to be bashworthy. This is a thread about the Korean peninsula anyway
>>
It's a wonder the US can even manage a semi-coherent foreign policy with the left-right polarized divide in the US
>>
>>35061127
Basically all of /int/ calls Americans Yanks.
>>
>>35061047
When it comes to justifying massive defense spending, it seems to me that it was in danger of ending in the 90s. Which is why the foreign policy establishment did everything they could to make a few thousand guys with rusty AKs in the desert seem like a massive, existential threat after 9/11.
>>
>>35061144
Come on, man

Shooting anybody who tries to cross the border? Most Western countries would view that as pretty extreme

Not even Hungary does stuff like that with the current migrant crisis
>>
>>35058307
Because if you don't have nukes nor debts to ((International Banks)) you are gonna get invaded by the US so they can bring ((Democracy)) to your country erasing any sign of National Sovereignty.
>>
>>35061170
So how would you invade? Land sea or air?

We could always collapse the sk govt and let the north "win" so we suddenly have a lot of very pissed off south Koreans and the north has to pick up the pieces? Sure the north might kill the leadership but anyone with sense will see it coming a mile off. Bing bang boom crisis averted
>>
>>35060825
>tfw no Snow Coffee

Feels bad, man.
>>
>>35061192
You'd think that Western countries would view having a one-party state that puts political dissenters in jail and censors the entire Internet as pretty extreme, too. But nobody seems to give a shit cause hey, cheap plastic crap.
>>
>>35061020
>post-Cold War US leadership threw away tons of public trust

You also have to take into account the sheer amount of Cold War fuckery exposed by foia requests. The American people's trust in the government was based on lies, misinformation, and fear, and with those removed the whole thing just fell apart.
>>
>>35061221
Eh, fair point

Too much business is done with China today, so you might be right
>>
>>35061083
...okay, and what if martians with a fox in a box with plasma modulator warped into your dad's room and fucked him in the ass?
>>
>>35061337
That would be an unpleasant experience, but I see your point.
>>
38 North has weighed in.

http://www.38north.org/2017/09/nuke090317/

This closing statement stood out.

>If the claim that the device just tested has a variable yield is true (from tens to hundreds of kilotons), then this would also imply a more sophisticated employment doctrine that envisions more limited, flexible and discrete targeting options than would otherwise be needed to implement a minimum deterrence, counter value doctrine.
>>
>>35057469
This
>inb4 sharts cry about muricun idealism
>>
>>35057351
they are not the whole thing is a shame to make the chinks buy american shit
>>
>>35060762
I've come to learn you Americans just don't realize when you fucked up.
>>
>>35059936
Isreal is NOT an ally.
>>
>>35063271
Unfortunately for you, the US government disagrees.
>>
>>35063257
Nah. We just have enough natural resources, a good enough economy, and a strong enough army that we don't have to care. I mean, what are you going to do about it? Stop buying coke and Mickey D's?
>>
>>35057929
^^this.
>>
>>35058154
I suddenly have the urge to buy roller bearings.
>>
>>35057929
>So we're agreed: he dies on Christmas.

Perfect.
>>
>>35058338
that anon is implying that the reason the tests are underground is that they are just mineshafts full of hundreds of tons conventional explosives in order to dupe the West. The idea being that we will not expect to find radioactive fallout from underground explosions, which is fortunate because kimmy doesn't have The Bomb.

this theory is quite similar to flat earth theory and "peace in our time."
>>
>>35058500
>good deal.
no
>>
>>35058594
1/2 potato has been added to your ration...
>>
>>35059704
>hurr durr how did that work out hurr durrrrr.
It kicks ass! I've been hoping for a real nuclear exchange for decades.
>>
>>35060630
>An attempt to have a peaceful relationship with another country...
>Implying that Iran wants peace.
I'm going to need a citation. No state run news, pls.
>>
>>35060827
do you like the idea of buttsecks in Leavenworth? Because the army sends convicted rapists to Leavenworth for buttsecks.
>>
>>35061221
^^^^SO MUCH THIS!
>>
>>35064222
jokes on you. all news is state run or are you an anarchist registered trademark
>>
>>35065037
>or are you an anarchist registered trademark
The statement that "all news is state run" either is or is not true. what would anyone's political opinions have to do with that? do you really mean to imply that your statement is falsifiable by your opponents point of view? is this where the rejection of objectivity has really brought us?
>>35064256
there is very little prison rape in U.S. military prisons as compared to state prisons in the U.S.
>>
Can they just get bombed to shit now? This is beyond a joke.
>>
>>35061007
Do you even know how to speak English, you literal subhuman /pol/nigger?
>>
>>35065553
This.

Just a quick air campaing, some artillery, tomahawks, and it's done.
>>
>>35065553
>>35065863
And when Seoul or Tokyo or both get nuked as a result?
>>
>>35065962
They won't get nukes if we stop them from building more nukes. The longer we wait the higher the chance of nukes being thrown when the inevitable conflict does happen.
>>
>>35060514
They literally police the Vatican.
>>
>>35060485
How wouls their brainwashing hold up after giving them literally any food
>>
File: 45630462[1].jpg (7KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
45630462[1].jpg
7KB, 250x242px
>>35066184
>ywn operate against demons protected by a morion and armed with a MP7
>>
>>35058500
>both sides were headed by experienced politicians
lol
>>
>>35057469
behoald a woke nigga

punch jews
>>
>>35057351
>cucked the west over and over again
How?

>Why is the west so scared of him
Nukes
>>
>>35057469
>sovereign nation
Sovreign state, maybe.

I wouldn't say being eternally cucked for your incompetent monarch an upside either.

If NK falls it will be the same way the USSR did. Through exposure to outside culture and goods.
>>
>>35060750
>>35060765
>>35060909
Shillposting & samefagging
It's as if a tumor had a tumor
>>
>>35060485
Or
>give them food, expose them to outside media and show them how shit they are
>they collapse like the USSR and now you've got yourself an ally.

Poland and the Baltics will pretty much defend anything the US does and are the biggest supporters of NATO.
>>
File: el oh el.jpg (23KB, 400x259px) Image search: [Google]
el oh el.jpg
23KB, 400x259px
>>35057956
>has never seen a ballot box in his entire life
>>
Listen I just wanna know if I'm gonna end up fighting a Zerg rush of slant eyes like my grandpa anytime soon cause I just started the process as an 11b

You guys think there's a chance for me to die during a massive human wave attack with all this shit popping off? Could be worse ways to go as long as I manage to pop a few first
>>
>>35060514

Take off the rose colored glasses, look a little deeper, and stop being so naive.
Thread posts: 274
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.