[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Glocks in the USAF?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: USAFGlock.jpg (86KB, 603x643px) Image search: [Google]
USAFGlock.jpg
86KB, 603x643px
In this video about PJs rescuing hurricane victims down south, one of the heli crew is carrying a Glock at 18:44. Is it because they're PJs and thus special snowflakes? Couldn't really find much concrete info on google.
>>
>>35055119
Cannot believe I forgot the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNux3jEF-1U
>>
my ear
>>
God, how hard would it be to lateral to this from the Army?
>>
>>35055119
>Is it because they're PJs and thus special snowflakes?
No it's because niggers. Also if they drop it, no worries.
>>
>>35055119
Most likely it's so they can provide security to the helicopter in case they're forced to land somewhere.
>>
>>35055119

Special Operations Commands use weapons and equipment that are not standard issue among the rest of the force.

Did you learn something today?
>>
>when that guy kisses the old ladys head
awwwww
>>
File: 1490001624934.jpg (51KB, 1080x565px) Image search: [Google]
1490001624934.jpg
51KB, 1080x565px
>>35055119
>Is it because they're PJs and thus special snowflakes? Couldn't really find much concrete info on google.

PJ's are SOF. It's not uncommon for SOF personnel to be using Glocks. Hell, the Glock 19 is the handgun of MARSOC and SEALs use them extensively, as well as units like the Army's AWG and Delta.

This is basic knowledge
>>
>>35056011
>when the crew chief gives that kid a lollipop and the kid gives him a thumbs up and high fives him

I'm 22 years old, what the fuck am I doing with my life. I should've never stopped trying for PJ's
>>
In the book "No Easy Day" the story of killing Bin Laden, the author notes that most of the Seals, Delta, and Force Recon guys he worked with carried glock 17s, 19s, or 21s, despite being issued other handguns. So I guess so. He also notes that they would highly modify their rifles (or rather, they would have the armorers do it) to the point that basically the only interchangeable part was the bolt carrier and the buffer.
>>
>>35055119
>>35055124
>I'll never be good enough to do something like this
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.