[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wanna buy a handgun, not sure what to get, Mainly just wanna

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: bathtime.jpg (23KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
bathtime.jpg
23KB, 480x640px
I wanna buy a handgun, not sure what to get, Mainly just wanna shoot shit, get really accurate with it, would also like fairly cheap ammo bc i wanna shoot alot of shit. I dont wanna a 9mm.
>>
>>35051519
.45 stronk
>>
>>35051519
cheap, accurate, bla
>no wonder9
but why?
>>
Fuck off
>>
i have a 9mm already
>>
>>35051519
Just get a 9. You're too queer for .40. You'll hurt yourself with a .45 and I can only assume that you think that .32 and under is so weak that you'll actually shoot yourself with one expecting it to bounce off.
>>
>>35051519

The cheapest easiest shooting pistols with reasonable usefulness against a human are 9mm. There is an endless selection of 9mm pistols in every type and flavor to satiate your autism.

.45 ACP has more recoil and the ammunition is slightly more expensive.

.40 S&W has very irritating snappy recoil. 10mm out of my Glock 20 has better feeling recoil, I can't explain it but 40 S&W is hot garbage. Go to your local gun store and see how many used .40 there are vs. literally every other caliber. That will answer how garbage .40 is.

.38 special/.357 Magnum are really quite cheap and revolvers are just tack drivers if you get a nice steel frame with a 4 inch barrel due to the weight.

Either get a 9mm pistol that suits your autism or get a .38/.357 revolver from Ruger or S&W. The revolver is going to cost significantly more money.
>>
HiPower 40
>>
>>35051519
Get a .22 target pistol. And buy .22 match ammo. You don't get much more cheap and fun than that.
>>
>>35051519
Nigger?
>>
OP literally pick a response
>>35051530
>>35051572
>>35051577
>>35051588
>>35051620
>>35054019

9 is so fucking versatile and cheap
>>
Get a .22lr
revolver or semi is your choice

500 rounds for $30 or so

You can practice all day and not break the bank
>>
>>35051519
Why don't you want 9mm? It's the cheapest ammo that's useful against a human being.

.22 is useless

.40 is garbage

.45 is good, but more expensive. If that's your first gun stick with something smaller... Like 9mm

If cost isn't a problem then get a .357 Magnum revolver. That'll do the trick against anything in your way
>>
>>35054625
Dumb ass didn't listen to OP

It's for shooting shit and getting accurate, not killing people

22 is perfect for that
>>
>>35051519
https://youtu.be/z7cIf99xi4U

Get a 22 dumbass

You can practice all day and still have money and ammo
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.