[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CC subcompact thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: yredute2.jpg (49KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
yredute2.jpg
49KB, 640x480px
I'm looking at buying a smith and wesson M&P shield or a springfield XDS

But the price on the XDS is throwing me off a little, which is worth? Should I be looking at another small boi? Would like to go up to .40 or .45 but 9mm is fine for how small these dudes are.
>>
>>35050299
Right now you can grab a walther pps m2 for $300 after the rebate. I recommend that. But honestly either of your choices is fine. I recently fired my friends shield and was very surprised how much I enjoyed shooting it.

And remember the initial cost of a firearm is very trivial over the course of it's lifetime. Get the one that feels the most comfortable to you
>>
>>35050299

look at ruger sr9c or lc9s
>>
>>35050299
I'm in your same boat. I've been looking at the XDS but it's about $160 more than the Shield I'm looking at.
>>
File: XDESingleStack9mm_3.3.jpg (1MB, 2009x1500px) Image search: [Google]
XDESingleStack9mm_3.3.jpg
1MB, 2009x1500px
>>35050299
XDS or pic, either way, far superior to shield
>>
>>35051110
XDS feels so damn nice with a 8 round mag, 7 round goofs with my pinkie a little but i can get damn solid groupings, havn't even seen a shield yet.

>>35050542
Looking into that, now thanks man, hopefully i can rent one at a range to try out.
>>
>>35050299
I have an XDS and I love it. The extended mag makes it a pleasure to shoot too.
>>
>>35050542
PPS is best single stack, by far. The 8 round mag makes it feel like a single stack PPQ. I'm thinking of jumping in that deal as well. I sold mine because I wanted a G43 but it was a mistake. I'm torn between PPS and G26.
>>
File: IMG_20170821_115637_469.jpg (3MB, 3024x3780px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170821_115637_469.jpg
3MB, 3024x3780px
Was considering shield, went with PPS. I love the trigger on this pistol, and how it feels in the hand. No regrets here.
>>
>>35054117
>>35054151
"German engineering"
leads to
"German assembly"
Ever field strip a Walther?
>>
>>35056919
What do you mean by this. Walthers are very easy to field and detail strip. What exactly are you eluding too?
>>
I like my G43. Even with mag extensions its still smaller than a Shield.
>>
>>35050299
The shield 40 and 9 is super small if that's what you want. But don't get it in 40 because it'll make it harder to handle since it's so small. If you have big hands you'll want a slightly bigger gun
>>
>>35059468
The shield 45 really has the perfect grip width imo. The grip texture is also better for shooting, but catches on clothes. I'm expecting the shield 2.0 to have the 45's grip texture.
>>
>>35059503
Yeah but in such a a small form factor you may suffer than accuracy problems
>>
File: muh fn.jpg (36KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
muh fn.jpg
36KB, 640x480px
Been thinking about this lil shit-kicker, the FNS9C.

Pros:
-everyone says it's reliable, super thin
-not too pricey (fuck you I live in shithole IL)
-FN makes me feel like I can halfway channel the undying spirit of JMB

Cons:
-I have meathooks for hands and will likely prefer to rock the extended mag 25/8/365, maybe impacts concealment
-aftermarket?
>>
>>35059966
Hickok picks up the tiniest guns
Still hits the gong
>>
File: wrong.gif (1MB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
wrong.gif
1MB, 480x287px
>>35059966
>.t guy who has never shot before
No, stop repeating things you have heard on the internet. Even a fucking J-frame is accurate at hundreds of feet. The short SIGHT RADIUS makes short guns and snubbies hard to shoot at range. These guns are not inherently inaccurate.

.t fag who was shooting alphas on an IPSC target from 300ft with a 637 last weekend
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.