[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post gun stores from your country

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 13

File: 1488484395089.jpg (80KB, 960x406px) Image search: [Google]
1488484395089.jpg
80KB, 960x406px
What they have in stock and what the average gun owner in your area buys.
Doesn't matter if the guns are used or new
pic unrelated
>>
File: IMG_6359.jpg (39KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6359.jpg
39KB, 500x282px
I miss Dugan, fuck MS
>>
Vienna, Austria
>Gunshop
http://www.austriaarms.com/

>The results from the last auction
https://www.dorotheum.com/auktionen/aktuelle-auktionen/kataloge/list-lots/auktion/12580-jagd-sport-und-sammlerwaffen.html?results=sold&currentPage=1
>>
Guatemala, Guatemala
My local gun store is called "Kodiak, Armas y Municiones"
They have a whopping selection of 12 handguns, 7 rifles, and 3 shotguns.
The average gun owner down here is what you would call a mega-fudd, and very few buy anything other than cheap polymer frame handguns.
>>
>>35050895
Got any pictures of their selection?
>>
>>35050861
Edit: the average gunowner here is rich. They are willing to pay thousands of euros for stuff like the Blaser R8 or expensive over and under shotguns for up to 3k €. The ones who are hunters actually know how to shoot well but its all about prestige guns and gear. The average fud on the other hand buys expensive sports or tacticool guns but rarely shoots it.
>>
>>35049890
I remember his posting something that he might make a few more videos. He posts regularly on IG.
>>
http://annarborarms.com/

pretty based desu
>>
>>35049842
Local one is tacticool oriented, so SCARs, suppressors, SIG MCXs, LWRCs, AR-10s, various AR-15s (Daniel Defense, Colt, etc.), Glocks, HK pistols, and the like.

I live in an urban environment so most people are anti-fun.
>>
File: IMG_0493.jpg (960KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0493.jpg
960KB, 2592x1936px
>>35050919
I can link you their facebook page, they have pictures there
https://es-la.facebook com/KodiakArmasYMuniciones/
That's where i got my ruger scout rifle
>>
>>35051111
Where in Guatemala you at? Grandparents got a house by Lago Atitlan, been there once beautiful place.

How are the gun laws over there?
>>
>>35050895
>>35051111
neat, you know i've always hated you less than hondurans and southern mexicans
>>
File: 201.png (739KB, 457x832px) Image search: [Google]
201.png
739KB, 457x832px
>>35049842
About to be a new gun owner here.
Does it matter which one of these I buy? Why is 1 more expensive than the other? I just got back from the gun store in town.
>>
File: 202.png (573KB, 498x619px) Image search: [Google]
202.png
573KB, 498x619px
>>35051139
Takes a while to post these, I prob should have put them in paint, but I suck at it
>>
File: 203.png (436KB, 467x643px) Image search: [Google]
203.png
436KB, 467x643px
>>35051142
Only cheap rifles I saw. Ton of handguns, and old ass rifles too. I almost impulse bought a gun, but wanted to get opinions on some of them.
>>
>>35051126
I live in the city
Atitlan is a very beautiful place, i have a house in a secluded area on the lake which i now realize would be a great place to go shooting
Gun laws are not quite there yet, desu.
CC is permitted above 25 years of age, and you have to pass a test and a psych evaluation.
Self defense is still pretty iffy and nebulous, what with the "proportional force" meme and such.
What bugs me is that you can't buy a sem automatic rifle in anything above .22 magnum, hence the .308 bolt gun
>>
>>35049842
http://www.gun-bg.com/?termsagree=1
its not the only one and we have more than you think or romania could hope for
>>
>>35051130
Thanks, you flatter me.
I can't say this country isn't deserving pf hate, but we'll get there someday
>>
>>35051155
>living in Guatemala City
Why tho

Me and my grandparents are gringos so we just gtfo of GC when we land there and take a taxi up to Antigua when we go to Guatemala.

Where at around the lake? Close to Pana? We got a house down by the waterline (but not too close) near St. Cruz.

Can gringos buy guns legally there?
>>
>>35051186
>why tho
It's where my house is, besides i live in a rich part of town
>antigua
That place is for degenerates, hippies, and retirees, i.e. People with no big future plans. All business is in the city

>near pana?
No, it's not near any town, it's in a secluded little inlet on the other side of the volcano

>gringos buy guns?
Not to my knowledge, but i could be wrong
>>
>>35051211
>That place is for degenerates, hippies, and retirees, i.e. People with no big future plans. All business is in the city
I guess. I just thought the city was pretty. But then again, I'm just a tourist.

It wouldn't be too hard to get a gun from some local scumbag either, would it? Corruption is rampant, is it not?
>>
>>35051252
Oh yeah, the town is stunning, a true link to history, shame about the drugs
And i guess you can buy an illegal piece off some shady gang member, but
a) i've tried and i don't even know where to find such a guy
b) they won't be selling anything of quality
c) as an american, your teeth are worth more than your money, so don't get kidnapped

t. Actually non-poor half german
>>
>>35051293
>c) as an american, your teeth are worth more than your money, so don't get kidnapped
I'm not an american though :^)

It can't be that hard, when I was in Pana there was this guy who was hollering at people walking past if they wanted to buy pot from him. Like, shouting at them. Cops didn't give a fuck.
>>
>>35051139
>>35051142
>>35051152

Dude, don't give buds your business. They are a bunch of pretentious asshats that treat their customers like dirt unless you show a badge. Drive across town to Evan's Firearms and Archery on Regency Rd and talk to James or Jeremy and they will set you up nicely. Very knowledgeable folks who will chat with you about guns like you're an old friend and are eager to help out novices without being "holier than thou" about it.
Fuck buds man, too many bad experiences there. Never again...
>>
>What they have in stock
glocks and AKMs/AKMSs
>what the average gun owner in your area buys
glocks and AKMs/AKMSs

Not kidding. Also Baikal over-unders, CZ hunting rifles and CZ-75s. These are top sellers, and sometimes I think those are almost exclusive sellers.

No wonder ARs cost an arm and a leg here.
>>
>>35051545
Thanks for the tip, dude. Will def check out those 2 places then.
>>
>>35051422
Oh dude, drugs are a different beast.
I can go buy cocaine like it's a drive thru from the local strip club
Guns are a bit shadier and i have never seen anyone selling them
>>
File: image.jpg (161KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161KB, 640x1136px
I live very close to Copper Custom, owned by Tim from the Military Arms Channel.

They have a lot of gucci nonsense ARs and Glocks, but a good selection of premium grade AKs. Best of all, they're always getting limited shipments of something rare like California Highway Patrol M9's.

Gun owners here are generally fudds, but we're close enough to Chicago that you see a lot of questionable looking folks come in to local gun shops and buy shitty guns that they probably offload to their gangbanger friends.
>>
>>35049842
Local to me there's Walter Arms and Meridian Ordinamce in Mount Sterling, Kentucky and then in Morehead there's B and C Sporting Goods. Walter Arms builds ARs, Meridian builds ARs and AKs, B and C mostly deals with archery. There's Buds in Lexington and a few others.
>>
File: gunshop.png (1MB, 858x499px) Image search: [Google]
gunshop.png
1MB, 858x499px
bongland (shit gun laws I know)
its mostly air rifles and air pistols, fudd guns and some milsurp.
>>
>>35052733
looks cozy in there
>>
My local gun shop is First Stop Gun in Rapid City, they got a good selection on the racks but down in the basement they have an assload of stuff they put online.
http://firststopgun.com/
>>
>>35052674
My ky nigger.

Fuck buds. I'd rather go to cabelas and have them price match their online prices, which buds doesn't even do.
>>
>>35053973
True that. I usually stay pretty local because I can't get handgun ammo at cabelas or sportsmans warehouse since I'm not 21. I got 100 rounds of Remington's UMC 9mm and two silhouette targets for around $20 on Thursday so they treat me good. They don't have a good selection of guns though. Mostly durr rifles and shotguns. The old feller that runs the place is nice enough though so they've got my business. If I ever decide to get an AR or an AK I'll probably go have Mike at Meridian build me one. He makes some good stuff. Hes got a full auto Sten MkII that he built and it's a beauty.
>>
>>35053973
Whereabouts you at?
>>
File: buck up britcucks.png (35KB, 855x717px) Image search: [Google]
buck up britcucks.png
35KB, 855x717px
>>35052733
thats fucking comfy
>the sheer number of corner store gunsmith/gunmakers when the Empire existed and Great Britain had no firearm laws
>tfw the sheer historic record of eclectic small production wheelock-early machine guns that were made in london, manchester, etc.
>mfw most of it is restricted or banned by modern britian and can only be bought by Americans
>mfw brits unironically making non firing wooden replicas of historical blackpowder firearms to avoid firearms law.
>>
>>35055199
Nicholasville, about 8 minutes south of the mall.
>>
>>35051602
If you want a cheap ass AR, just build one. Psa kits with m lok rails and magpul furniture and buis are like $420 shipped.
>>
>>35055260
Bought my unobtainium C96 mags from Britain, thanks kindly.
>>
>>35051160
this is fake news?
>>
>>35050861
Austriaarms isn't in Vienna
and it's not your average gunstore
>>
>>35056407
It is just nort of vienna and they do sell average stuff
>>
>>35056347
No, its bulgaria
>>
File: SweetHome.jpg (329KB, 800x530px) Image search: [Google]
SweetHome.jpg
329KB, 800x530px
>>
>>35058801
wtf is with all those nazi flags ?
>>
>>35056021
Nice. I'm in Salt Lick which is about 45 minutes from Lexington.
>>
File: 1502313614624.jpg (581KB, 600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1502313614624.jpg
581KB, 600x1067px
>>
>bolt action durr rifles and double barreled shotguns filling out the back of the counter with the occasional lever action and semi auto
>employees are pretty cool and usually have good taste in guns but have to deal with the fuddy as fuck customer base
>have to ask them to fetch the guns in their basement/stock room if you want to see something noteworthy

Such is life in the fuddiest province of Canada.
>>
Lagardère in Switzerland: http://www.lagardere.ch/images/pages/catalogue201701.pdf

They have a very decent choice.

Waffen Joray. Here the list of full-fun guns: http://waffen-joray.ch/automaten
>>
File: 619dw.jpg (121KB, 960x350px) Image search: [Google]
619dw.jpg
121KB, 960x350px
I'm not too far from this place.
>>
>>35052733
you can get by with a fudgun if it's all you can get. better than nogunz. (protip: break action single barrels are actually more fun to shoot than ar15s)
>>
>>35059758
he followed through on the atf meme. awesome.
>>
>>35059843
looks ebin
>>
>>35060002
selection is normie tier (lots of budget ARs) but the prices are good.
>>
>>35059758
I know where you're from, and Petes is awesome and convieniently placed
>>
>>35058801
Knob creek?
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.