[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Forgotten Weapons and Ian McCollum

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: images (22).jpg (17KB, 509x289px) Image search: [Google]
images (22).jpg
17KB, 509x289px
Ok so I don't go much to this board and I've heard that /k/ knows Ian McCollum, the guy from the YouTube channel Forgotten Weapons, a channel I like and watch often, so I want to ask what's /k/'s thoughts on Ian?
>>
I wish him luck in the domestic violence case.
>>
>>35047710
What????
>>
>>35047706
We like him, he doesn't like us.
Stable good content and no bullshit like so many other gunchannels have

OH and stop shilling ian.
>>
>>35047715
He knows about /k/?
>>
>>35047721
He thinks we're insufferable autists, though not in so many words.
>>
>>35047724
Where and when did he learned about /k/ and 4chan?
>>
>>35047706
Hey Karl
>>
>>35047713
Karl beats him
>>
File: k goes outside 2.jpg (116KB, 450x800px) Image search: [Google]
k goes outside 2.jpg
116KB, 450x800px
>>35047732
Probably looking for gun pictures.
If I were to guess for a specific reason, likely one of the Boof or Drake threads pulled him into here.

Then he realized how much shit content there is on /k/ and doesn't like it.
>>
>>35047732
IDK. Hes tech literate and was by his own admission a heavy forum user in college, so he probably heard of us the same way everyone does and likely lurked here a few times. Someone asked him on facebook what he thought of us and he just said that it wasn't his scene.
>>
>>35047732
Karl and Ian have always known about /k/ they don't hate us they distance themselves from us to be respectable but they think alot of the stuff we do is distasteful but at the same time they think some of it is funny. And they are completely aware that alot of the support and money they get comes from us
>>
>>35047756
>they don't hate us
>Implying they would jeopardize their income by telling 4chan what they really thought of it
>>
>>35047747
>boof and drake threads
Like I said, only spent a few times on this board, so I have no idea what you mean by those.
>>
>>35047771
a pair of tripfags that actually knew what they were talking about and had access to interesting stuff.
>>
>>35047771
Boof and Drake used to post a lot of content of old or interesting firearms.

Boof would sometimes do disassemblies of guns, iirc his latest was on a SPAS 12.

They post from time to time, but I think they mainly post on operatorchan.
>>
>>35047732
Same way most other people find out about /k/.
He used to lurk (and maybe even post) here, but some autist grabbed his ass at a /k/ meetup or something, and now he doesn't.
>>
>>35047706
Hey it's that guy from Sons of Guns!
>>
File: Ian_worried.jpg (74KB, 377x323px) Image search: [Google]
Ian_worried.jpg
74KB, 377x323px
>>35047732
>mfw nobody post the fb screencap
>>
>>35048299
Having eceleb shit saved to your HD
>>
File: Ian_thumbsup#1.jpg (135KB, 431x445px) Image search: [Google]
Ian_thumbsup#1.jpg
135KB, 431x445px
>>35048329
>he can't even greentext
>>
What did Ian graduate college with a degree in? History or something?
>>
>>35048495
Associate's degree in Mechanical Engineering Technology at Purdue U.
>>
>>35048518
Do you have a source on that? How did he rack up $35k in college loan debt for an associates degree...?
>>
>>35048541
He mentioned it in a q&a video once, but I believe its listed on his LinkedIn too.
>>
>>35048541
He did rack up dept
Payed most of if off as a bartender
>>
>>35048541
$35k of debt for two years of school isn't that crazy.

I had a little over $30k to pay myself after I got my BS, but that was because I'm an autist and never really spent any money in college that wasn't necessary, I had some pretty decent scholarships, and I went to a more reasonably priced school. As long as you get a real degree and didn't just put yourself in debt so you could delay entry into the real world for four years, it's not too hard to pay off, I did it in a little over a year.

Like someone else said, he worked as a bartender, and I remember seeing an article by him from years back showing how he built his own house out in the desert for next to nothing. I don't think he still lives there anymore though because the pictures of it made it looks smaller than the house he's filmed some of his videos in.
>>
>>35048630
Here's a video about it on his alt channel:

https://youtu.be/DUIPfkxZaO8
>>
>>35048789
Well shit, that house is bigger than I remembered. Maybe he does still live there.
>>
>>35047710
This better be bait.
>>
>>35049036
might be referring to a meme where he is Karl's abused spouse. Or there is a real situation i am not aware of
>>
>>35047762

>Implying 4chan matters at all
>>
>>35049911
It does when half your patreon shekels come from sensitive virgin neets
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.