[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

70% of youths not fit to serve in military -- obese, drugs, criminal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: DISSLgzUEAIcmO5.jpg (37KB, 500x293px) Image search: [Google]
DISSLgzUEAIcmO5.jpg
37KB, 500x293px
It is also costly to the military, said the report. Nearly one-quarter of military recruits are rejected because they are obese and it costs the Pentagon $1 billion a year in added health care costs for obese troops and their families.

More stunning, said the comprehensive 101-page report: " 70 percent of today's youth are not fit to serve in the military due to obesity or being overweight, criminal records, drug misuse or educational deficits."
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/obesity-epidemic-at-new-high-costs-150b-a-year-hurts-military-recruiting/article/2633193
>>
I bet the jews did this
>>
>obese
add 4 weeks to basic and just PT them.
>>
>>35045664
Well yeah, big junk food companies selling corn syrup laden shit must be easy money.
>>
>>35045568
And I know I'm not part of the 70%
nice
>>
>>35045731
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=55&v=Fd4anKZMqb4
>>
>>35045685
This most likely.
I honestly want to see a percentage that includes the amount of weight they're out of spec.

The biggest problem I have seen though is a complete lack of any logic or common sense.
>>
I cant join cuz im a low t faggot with secondary hypogonadism
>>
>>35045685
Just keep them in reception instead. It'll motivate them to get the fuck out.
>>
File: Image-1.jpg (107KB, 750x789px) Image search: [Google]
Image-1.jpg
107KB, 750x789px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt2yGzHfy7s
>>
>>35045741
the fuck lmao
>>
>>35045772
the PT failure platoon is reception Bn.

they already keep hold under and hold overs there until they can pass the entrance or final record pt test.

PT twice a day. lots of sitting in silence in the bay, in between getting smoked for no good reason, beyond the need for more PT.
>>
File: this is what obesity looks like.jpg (23KB, 310x413px) Image search: [Google]
this is what obesity looks like.jpg
23KB, 310x413px
>>35045685
>add 4 weeks to basic and just PT them.
Basically this.

Half of the obese kids are like >pic related and not like the extreme caricature of obesity like was briefly shown in the video clip in the article.

The media has some responsibility for this misperception, the images they show to represent obesity are almost always on the far end of morbid obesity, but you don't need to have a gut to be clinically obese.
>>
>>35045568
>Even remotely trying to imply military and /k/ fags aren't disproportionatly more likely to buy dragon dicks
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>35045966
After
>>
>>35045568
Honestly if this isn't a military report it isn't helpful.
>>
>>35045988
Its the washington post isnt that Bezos place?
>>
30% of the US youth is a little over 12.5 million, that's a lot of people eligible for future military service.
>>
>>35045568
Force schools to actually teach fucking nutrition and basic calorie counting. It took 3 years after graduation to even understand the idea of TDEE and how eating over or under it affected weight.
>>
>>35045568
>Drugs, Criminal Records

Hate to admit it but sometimes those guys make the best soldiers. Gangbangers are notoriously known as being pretty sharp.
>>
>>35045568
>70 percent of today's youth

I'd like to know if they actually sampled the entire US population or if they're referring only to those "youths" who've attempted to enlist.
>>
>>35046918
Maybe you should, oh I don't know, read the fucking article you lazy sack of lard.
>>
File: 1310381661093694355.jpg (119KB, 800x428px) Image search: [Google]
1310381661093694355.jpg
119KB, 800x428px
>>35045568
>70% of youths not fit to serve in military
Then it's a good thing modern warfare doesn't need that many people.
>>
>>35046591
>Gangbangers are notoriously known as being pretty sharp.
In what fucking universe? I served alongside gangbangers and there's nothing sharp about them.
>>
>>35046585
>It took 3 years after graduation to even understand the idea of TDEE and how eating over or under it affected weight.

That is not an education problem, that is you being a "special" boy.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.