[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recent Acquisitions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: hipoint2.jpg (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
hipoint2.jpg
1MB, 1080x1920px
Just got this fugly monster from a pawn shop up the road from my house today. The place never has any good deals, but I saw this thing looking so ugly that I just had to ask about it.

The guy behind the counter told me it was priced at $150 but was willing to take the $125 cash out the door I had to offer.
It obviously has seen some abuse. The front sight post is broken and wobbly, the barrel isn't bright but it is still very much good and it has what looks like white paint all over the plastic. plus it came with the light, foregrip and a laser.

how did I do /k/? My mom said that I got a good deal, But it is your approval that I yearn for..
>>
>>35044503
Well, the good news is that you can send it to Hi Point, and they'll fix it for free, I think.
>>
>>35044516
That's what I was told. But I am debating if I should fix it or take it completely off and put a cheaper holographic sight on it.
>>
>>35044548
A holographic sight would cost 3-4 times what you actually paid for that thing. Better to save your money for an AR once you get comfortable shooting and owning the Hi Point.
>>
File: 20170901_125056-1-01.jpg (1MB, 1920x1823px) Image search: [Google]
20170901_125056-1-01.jpg
1MB, 1920x1823px
>>35044503
T91 upper from wolf.
>>
>>35044516
inb4 they just send back a sub 2000
>>
File: 1446148384179.gif (2MB, 408x225px) Image search: [Google]
1446148384179.gif
2MB, 408x225px
>>35044503
>my mom said that i got a good deal
>>
>>35044594
A kel tec? You wish.
>>
>>35044573
I was implying one of those $45 sights. I already have 2 ARs and few other guns btw.
>>
>>35044503
Yeah that's pretty decent for a used hi point carbine. They have legendary customer service so I'm sure they'll fix the front sight.
>>
File: Smithwesson19.jpg (151KB, 960x933px) Image search: [Google]
Smithwesson19.jpg
151KB, 960x933px
I just got my uncles Smith and Wesson model 19-5.

He bought in 1984 and in 1985 he gave it to my aunt because her house was broken into.

He died when i was 11 so anything of his has a significant value to me.

My aunt offered it to my brother who accepted but never went and got it. I tried to talk her into giving it to my other brother but she didnt care. My brother was going to appreciate so i felt like my other brother should have it.. After 6 months my brother had yet to go and get it. i offer to take it to my brother so she can get rid of it and so i can clean it up.When he got home i put my Ithaca 37 in my brother's hands and asked him how he liked it. I then talked it up and finally he asked why. At which point i pulled the model 19 from my waist band and told him that i would trade him my beautiful Ithaca 37 for the model 19. I even threw in my Ruger 10/22 but he didnt want it.

honestly he took the deal because he want as a selfish as i thought and he honestly is a layman to guns. He would prefer a shotgun over any handgun as far as owning. I gave him a box of ammo with it too.

i know i was a little selfish but im the gun guy of the family and the culture of my family is along the lines of "he who uses it, owns it". Although my brother has broken this rule and has lost my trust.

>>35044575
Please make a post about quality at some point.
>>
>>35044503
that's a good price.

t. shoperator
>>
File: aaaaaa.png (683KB, 751x976px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaa.png
683KB, 751x976px
>>35044595
raitanen
>>
Just spent half of my monthly income on one of these things at Cabela's. Cabela's seems to be offloading the last of the Gen1 RMRs and I figured why not, I'll put it on my U-22 NEOS Carbine.

I can't buy anything else this month though, even though there's a bunch of labor day sales going on.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.