[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's role play /k/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 12

File: North-South-Korea-300x245.jpg (19KB, 300x245px) Image search: [Google]
North-South-Korea-300x245.jpg
19KB, 300x245px
Let's say that you are an American 5 star general tasked with invading North Korea with the greatest amount of efficiency possible. As a 5 star general, you have complete control of the entire U.S. Military. How do you go about this?
>>
>>35041971
Nuke the gook lol
>>
>>35041971
a really really big bomb, like really big
>>
>>35041971
carpet bomb everything between the border and pyongyang. all day every day
>>
>>35041987
>>35041995
>>35041999

forgot to add in the OP, you have to mitigate civilian casualties
>>
File: enola-gay.jpg (24KB, 357x436px) Image search: [Google]
enola-gay.jpg
24KB, 357x436px
>>35042001
ezpz, NK conscripts 100% of its citizens into its military. can't kill civilians if there are no civilians
>>
Shock drop top tier black ops operators onto Kim Jong Un's house/mansion/wtf he live in and drop SF paratroopers to support them ( secure the perimeter ) Bring translator with them and make him publicly surrender
>>
>>35042007
If you nuke the place, wont south korea be affected?
>>
>>35042013
Do you think that NK would continue with a war if their glorious leader was KIA? I heard that there commanders are zealous.
>>
>>35042022
fine, tomahawk kims house until there is no more pyongyang
>>
>>35041971
China has stated it will intervene on the side of the Norks if the US throws the first punch. While the US could floor China, its not worth the effort and mutual economic collapse over some gay little nation like North Korea.

Thus, the first move is to either offer the Chinese attractive terms to ensure they sit this one out, or to begin a massive infiltration and sabotage campaign within North Korea via worst Korean special ops to incite the Norks to pull the first punch.

After that go squash their T-62 derivatives with murrican steel and a massive air campaign like Iraq 1 and 2
>>
>>35042001
>forgot to add in the OP, you have to mitigate civilian casualties
you can go fuck yourself commie lover, im bombing them back to stone age, and it would be a improvement
>>
>>35042047
>China has stated it will intervene on the side of the Norks if the US throws the first punch
broof?
>>
>>35042041
well shit, if it's that easy then what the fuck is trump waiting for?
>>
>>35042058
kim hasn't done anything other than puff his chest out and say "oh I swear I'll do it" for the umpteenth time
>>
>>35041971
what are the chances of NK fucking up the calculations of one of their missiles and it accidentally hits a civilian population. Because that's the only way I can see us going to war with them.
>>
>>35042056
Apologies, am on phone taking a shit:
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/world/839712/china-north-korea-us-stop-missile-attack-strike-war-donald-trump-south-sea-guam/amp

Further articles on the subject can be found if you look up 'China block US attack North Korea', that was the first result though
>>
>>35042091
god dammit fucking chinks making shit complicated.

Okay I change my answer, I false flag an attack on china and blame the norks, feigning that the norks are unhappy with China's decision to cut oil sales to them
>>
>>35041971
Why the fuck is China allied with north korea again? It can't be because of trade. Is it because they wan't a buffer between them and the united states? Why not just agree to let china have a demilitarized zone for the buffer then we smash the hell out of the norks.
>>
>>35042123
it's because m-muh communism
>>
>>35042001
20 b61 nukes on important military bases in NK.

Nuke the gook, minor civillian casualties.
>>
>>35042085
their tech is pure garbage, is a miracle they didn't hit Japan by mistake
>>
File: 1437177193713.jpg (56KB, 2000x1170px) Image search: [Google]
1437177193713.jpg
56KB, 2000x1170px
>>35041971
Step 1:
Quietly have every bomber & F-35A available congregate onto airbases within range
Step 2:
Inform China that we're about to give Kim a spanking, but not invade. And there's nothing you can do about it.
Step 3:
Have the F-35As (in stealth configuration) swoop in and hit every radar and communications hub they can find.
Following moments behind is a few thousand Tomahawks launched by B-52's, B-1B's, and 4 SSGN Ohio's off in the Sea of Japan; smoking every hanger, ammo and fuel depot, missile launch facility, submarine pen, and garage.
The B-2's drop MOPs onto the DMZ artillery bunkers facing Seol.
Step 4:
Have the RoK and US troops on the DMZ sit there and do nothing but hold the border and shoot artillery to the north.
They do not advance, just hold the line.
Step 5:
Operation Rolling Linebacker Thunder the Third; the bombers, flying around the clock, drop every piece of aerial ordnance the USA has had sitting around gathering dust, new bombs can be made and my stocks in the MIC are gaining value.
Napalm, Incendiary, High Explosive, Fuel-Air, Porcelain, it's all raining down onto the DPRK military installations.
Purposefully leave Kim Jong-Un's palace untouched the entire time, I want to see him beg for me to stop.
He will kiss my ring and grovel at my feet on national television, to drive the point home that the DPRK is done.
Unconditional Surrender is the only option acceptable.
>>
Wear out the operational life of every f-15,f-16,f-18 from bombing.
>>
>>35042123
>>35042138
To keep US/NATO-friendly states an arms reach away. It's geopolitics and frankly quite logical
>>
>>35042251
I know, but just having a demilitarized zone in the place of north korea will be just as affective.
>>
File: 1503690359650.jpg (57KB, 500x735px) Image search: [Google]
1503690359650.jpg
57KB, 500x735px
>5 star general.
Lel only been 2, guess i'd be the third
>>
File: 1502145402895.jpg (196KB, 640x619px) Image search: [Google]
1502145402895.jpg
196KB, 640x619px
>don't actually invade so we can keep pretending NK is a threat and have a good excuse to have military power projected so close to China
>>
>>35041987
Fpbp
>>
>>35042320
China isn't a threat to america in any way.
>>
>>35041971
how to stop china is the problem
>>
>>35042013

He speaks English and Korean, you wouldn't need a terp.
>>
File: 1502425340530.jpg (115KB, 1600x846px) Image search: [Google]
1502425340530.jpg
115KB, 1600x846px
Willy Pete every square inch of the place
>>
>>35042022
So they get a tan, big deal.
>>
>>35042058
He doesn't have the balls.
>>
>>35042388
It is economically, which is really the only way that matters.
>>
File: 1502064747289.jpg (1MB, 3094x2369px) Image search: [Google]
1502064747289.jpg
1MB, 3094x2369px
>>35041971
nice try, kim
>>
>>35041971
Nukes pyongyang to bedrock.

>>35042001
>implying civilians are allowed to live in pyongyang
wew lad
What do you think this is, 1948?
>>
>>35042041
pyongyang is a shadow city. Gj wasting all those resources for nothing.
>>
>>35044299
A shadowcity where the shadow leaders are.
I'm not going to nuke bejing, they've got nukes.
>>
Station all available US ground forces along the border of NK and SK to support the SK military. Station air and naval forces in the North of Honshu, right across from NK. Then, begin to move in, with US and SK infantry and tanks moving across the border, and Japanese and US air and naval support moving across the Sea of Japan. Their planes are shit so maintaining air superiority would be easy, and their infantry is plentiful in number but not as well trained or equipped as the US, SK, or Japan. With all that infantry plus air support and naval support, attacking NK seems like a piece of cake, providing China doesn't get involved.
>>
>>35042171
>implying china wouldn't help the norks shoot an F-35 down just to get a close look at the materials

Amateur hour in here. There is no military option that doesn't involve invasion if we don't want to give the chinks a huge tech boost. And, there's no point in invading since Kim won't do shit. If he tried, my money is on one of his generals being ordered by china to cap him in the back of the head.

I bet half the upper echelon of the KPA is on the Chinese payroll. That's why china is never that worried about NK and is constantly telling the USA to calm its tits.
>>
>>35044588
>impyling we don't have thousands of fourth gen fighters that are still world class
The chinks have infiltrated northrop and boeing for decades, we wouldn't be giving them anything.
>>
>>35042001
>US invasion
>mitigate civilian casualties
thats not how that works anon
>>
File: ez.png (564KB, 1349x663px) Image search: [Google]
ez.png
564KB, 1349x663px
>>35041971
>>
>>35041987
fpbp
>>
Send in SFOD-D on a top-secret, high priority to score everyone qt k-pop gfs

Resign immediately afterwards
>>
File: warplan.png (294KB, 828x755px) Image search: [Google]
warplan.png
294KB, 828x755px
>>35045455
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNBL5OMeuno
>>
>>35042111
>>35042091
>>35042047
Anyone who honestly believe the Chinese will start w shooting war with their largest trading partner over fucking North Korea is delusional.
>>
>>35045665
As this is also a cultural war, drop the playboy archive and the entire library of congress over the remaining cities.
>>
File: invasion.png (4MB, 1341x1833px) Image search: [Google]
invasion.png
4MB, 1341x1833px
>>35041971
>bomb artillery emplacements that threaten Seoul
>keep entire country under constant satellite surveillance and bomb any vehicle larger a sedan
>NEVER CROSS DMZ
>launch joint US/ SK/ JP amphibious assault on eastern and western northern bays
>cut off all routes to china
>reconvene forces
>work down south
>especially focus on east cost
>dual navy army assault to decimate major east coast NK navy
>when all that's left is south west NK apply pressure on pyongyang with navy and airforce
>people flee south
>army probably groups up at sariwon
>cut off roads to changyon and ongji
>isolate forces
>exterminate

if they continue to fight end active hostilities, occupy entire lands claiming you won, and eliminate terrorist cells with extreme prejudice
>>
>>35041971
Use Sattelites to locate AA batteries.
Fuck them into oblivion as close together in time as possible with artillery, bombing, and missiles.

Then go drop pallets of food, pamphlets, Guns, etc. into their main villages alongside rangers.

With the local populace hopefully understanding that we bring food jobs and the freedom to whatever the fuck you want (or at least closer to whatever the fuck you want than they have now) they probably will stand out of our way.

The rest boils down to what we did in the Iraq war.
Fuck up some strange dedicated assholes, probably some mercenaries and foreign fighters who don't want to lose the aid NK provides, and not much else.

Only, we won't be dealing with a religion here, but rather some fat motherfucker who had to threaten to kill people to get them to follow him.
>>
File: 1452442204634.jpg (26KB, 284x283px) Image search: [Google]
1452442204634.jpg
26KB, 284x283px
>>35042123
Yes, but also infinitely more expensive to achieve that. The status quo is preferable to everyone involved. If the Norks didn't have an ambition to build a nuclear capability we'd just go about our day. That fact changes the power dynamic and puts more pressure on the US to act which, in turn, puts pressure on China to solidify their position.

China doesn't want to fight the US. Nor do they want to look weak by backing down. If China says, "Ok US go take care of it" and the Koreas are reunited under SK rule then China loses. All China has to look forward to is millions of rapefugees in the years to follow.

A bilateral regime topple or transfer is ideal for both the US and China. But contrary to popular belief the DPRK prevents such actions because the Kim regime legitimately has a grip on power. You can't loosey goosey get rid of Kim, because that power vacuum leaves too much to chance. So internal subversion or coups could easily lead to a worse situation.

North Korea is both a great distraction that the Chinese can use as leverage against US interests, but also a headache at times.
For China, it's better the DPRK remains a state as it is. I have my doubts that the Chinese would get involved in shooting Americans over the Kim regime, but there's no way they go laissez faire in any major conflict.
>>
>>35041971

Best Radioactive
>>
File: 001_nuba_air1168SD-A053.jpg (159KB, 990x581px) Image search: [Google]
001_nuba_air1168SD-A053.jpg
159KB, 990x581px
>>35041971
>How do you go about this?
>1. Airdrop food supplies just outside of strategic installations and locations.
>2. Wait for soldiers to abandon posts for nom noms.
>3. Bomb now-abandoned positions, anyone left inside was probably the well-fed leadership
>>
>>35041971
I pay China to do it with cash, blonde whores, and DVDs.
>>
>>35042034
It'd probably devolve into infighting as the generals all scramble to accrue power.
>>
>>35042278
>I know, but just having a demilitarized zone in the place of north korea will be just as affective.
Not really, in the unlikely event China and the West get into a shooting war over something elsewhere the USA has to deal with millions of Norks as well as whatever China is actually doing. Dealing with a Nork invasion of South Korea in isolation is relatively easy, dealing with one when the rest of the world has erupted into warfare is not. At the very least it complicates the situation for the USA (you can't just abandon allies): a demilitarised zone is just empty land, North Korea is land full of millions of angry fuckers with tanks. Both keep the West away from your border, one comes with fucktons of free of cannon fodder.
>>
>>35042123
>It can't be because of trade. Is it because they wan't a buffer between them and the united states?

Yep. That's what happened in the first one.
>>
it's been 64 years since the fighting ended, why didn't south korea move it's capital further south immediately? have they even considered it over the years? i know it's probably pretty difficult nowadays, but it must've been easier right after the war or the following years.
>>
>>35047499
Sejong.

And no, it wasn't. Besides, if war ever breaks out again they're fucked six ways from Sunday regardless.
>>
>>35047499
>why didn't south korea move it's capital further south immediately

They were too busy juggling dictators around.
They are currently living in the -6th- Democratic Republic of South Korea. Not only were they so bad a dictatorship it would make modern North Korea reel in horror, these guys were also in the wrong part of Korea as South was the backwater full of uneducated farmers and rice paddies, the industry was all in the north.

South Korea is a massive error that exists because NATO was happy to have a slightly better staging ground in mainland Asia which was quickly becoming fully Communist.
>>
>>35047544
>South Korea is a massive error that exists because NATO was happy to have a slightly better staging ground in mainland Asia which was quickly becoming fully Communist.
You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.
>>
>>35041971
Bomb North Korea's agriculture with defoliants, cover North Korea border with China using unmanned drones.
Anyone and anything crossing gets a drone strike.

If they still somehow survive long term then we know there are tunnels to North Korea through China.

Drop MOABs on Pyongyang once every two weeks until they surrender.

Essentially siege warfare.

Spend billions unfucking the ecosystem.
>>
>>35047550
>You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

I'm not going to claim I know the reason for the NATo intervention in the conflict, but I know for certain no South Korea would ever exist without it.
>>
>>35045455
> launch ICBM at north korea
> China/Russia sees ICBM going their way
> holeefook / cyka
> launches their nukes
great plan
>>
>>35047625
Trajectorys are a thing, and open lines of communication are two.

Then of course is the SLBM route.
>>
>>35047555
Killing the population probably wont affect the military in the short term. As for civvies crossing borders, why waste resources on that? Its not our problem.

Tunnels are almost certain to exist in large numbers.

I would say we are really nearing the point of no return with NK. They don't care about the general population, so that wont affect them. They have nuclear options that are getting better at a rapid pace (they are getting help from someone). And their conventional/bio/chemical options are still a threat to the region.

Ive been stationed in SK twice while in the US army, and all of the briefings and plans we had showed pretty much everything north of Seoul is screwed during full scale war. My mission was to take the "cheese wedge" explosives to certain bridges to try and slow the advance. After that, take SK vehicles from their owners to get US families further south.
>>
Everyone in this thread is a fucking moron and should stick to fantasizing about being a basic bitch infantryman or an operator.

>hurr durr nuke them
>hurr durr who cares about civilian casualties
>hurr durr china can't do shit

War is more than just weapons, tactics, and operations. You need the support of the local populations and your allies.
>>
>>35047773
>You need the support of the local populations and your allies.
well of course. south korea won't be an issue since seoul will be a crater, north korea will be south korea and the people formerly known as north koreans won't exist anymore, and japan will be happy to be that much closer to killing all chinese people

it's a perfect plan
>>
>>35047753
The drone strikes on the Chinese border are to discourage the exchange of food supplies.

If the Best Koreans want to cross a border, it will be the Worst Korean border in surrender or as refugees.

Probably would want to drone strike known enemy positions along the SK/NK border as well to soften some of the positions, maybe make it safer for civilians to cross.

Then maybe after the defoliants are dropped SK does a shit ton of BBQs near the border.
>>
>>35041971
Boy I wonder what would happen if there was a "Koran war".
>>
>>35042022
They won't be affected enough
>>
Step one: have diplomats do everything in their power to prevent China and Russia from sticking their dicks into the situation

Step two: Begin fucking with troop rotations and logistical deployments so as to assemble a substantial force on the peninsula without alerting the enemy, think OIF

Step three: Once shit has been assembled, issue an ultimatum explaining that the country will be analblasted if Kim does not step down within 24 hours, and that any use of nuclear, chemical, or biological weapons will result in a nuclear retaliation.

Step four: Launch a shitload of TLAMs, EW planes, and stealth bombers, to destroy any IADS, command and control facilities or airstrips (lol) in the first 48 hours of the conflict

Simultaneously with this, launch multiple armored spearheads across the DMZ, maybe let the Marines do an air assault if they've been good recently and not raped any Okinawans.

Step five: Once enemy air defenses are sufficiently degraded, allow JDAMs to become the new national bird of North Korea, and push to the Yalu River

Step six: Nuremberg style trials, and let the Sorks be the ones to try and fix up the country.
>>
couple of nukes dropped from a bomber shuld do if not a dozen ICBMs shuld do
>>
>>35047615
>NATO
Stop
>>
>>35041999
This is the best bet for a real victory.
>>
>Evacuate civilians below the 38th
>Allow Norks to over advance into SK
>Massive amphibious landings above the 38th
>Speedily liquidate Norks cut off and trapped between DMZ/Marines and SK forces.
>Rasie Pyongyang to the ground.
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.