[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are the advantages of the segal grip?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: segal grip.webm (1MB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
segal grip.webm
1MB, 720x400px
what are the advantages of the segal grip?
>>
File: 1502320665531.gif (1MB, 205x223px) Image search: [Google]
1502320665531.gif
1MB, 205x223px
One can hold a rifle clear of one's gut.
>>
>>35041409
Loose hand makes it easier to snatch up extra snacks as you go by
>>
>>35041409

Can do that thing in the video, but also the tactical Mozambique double-snack where he puts TWO chocolate bars into his mouth at once.

This drill is feared by all-you-can-eat buffet owners around the world.
>>
>>35041409
>what are the advantages of the segal grip?
If you are actually ambidextrous and practiced enough to do it, it'll give you slightly more time to react, and less time for your adversary to react when you come around a right corner. (assuming right handedness) When your life is on the line, 30 milliseconds can be the difference.
But I'm pretty sure almost nobody is good enough at both hands to justify doing it IRL.
>>
>>35041409
I felt so bad for the no-name actors in these sequence. They were clearly making the attempt to act tactical, like the guy behind Segal in this vid. They weren't all that great, but miles better than this fat tub since they at least tried to sell being in a firefight.
>>
>>35041409
>The virgin c-clamp grip vs The Chad Seagal grip.

Fully relaxed, can slay threats in a 360 degree arc, weapon has no recoil, etc.
>>
>>35041721

Yeah, it was pretty distressing to watch their careers get tanked by a martial arts wannabe on a his on death-spiral in the industry.
>>
If I had a pet seagull I would name it Steven and he used to live 15mins from me until the mafia extorted him and he told on them.
>>
>>35041409
gayness and free pass to pick vegetables in Belarus for the fat overlord
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (20KB, 372x302px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
20KB, 372x302px
>>35043581
can you catch a seagal on fishingline with hooks in bars of chocolate why you probably can

Jonathan segal
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.