[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Club owned by the Native American, "Does not get trod upon"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 1504132914662.jpg (39KB, 663x383px) Image search: [Google]
1504132914662.jpg
39KB, 663x383px
Club owned by the Native American, "Does not get trod upon"
>>
that there is a macuahuitl
the blades are sharpened obsidian, which is pretty brittle and does shatter with heavy use, but this is offset by the ease to replace them with spare blades
it was used by the aztecs and the maya during their respective eras
>>
>>35038905
>Club owned by the Native American
..... see >>35039197 the central americans used it not who we would consider native americans today.
>>
>>35039219
>aztecs are not who we would consider native americans today
Wew lad.
>>
>>35039219
>central americans
>not native americans

are you in georgia?
i'd like to hate you in person
>>
>>35038905
damn that would hurt
>>
>>35039237
>>35039265
Most of the surviving native american tribes come from the east and northern parts of the US.
The southern ones were essentially wiped out except for a select few.

>acting like misinformation makes you more intelligent
wew right back at u
>>
>>35039400
How do people live together on a continent for so long and not get their shit together?
>>
>>35039418
Have you seen africa?... Shit europe barely has their shit together.
>>
>>35039418
i'm not saying we wuz kangz n shiet, but mexicans, central americans and incans had built what you might even call a civilization by the time the spaniards arrived
it wasn't great, but it was something
>>
>>35039374
Swords like these could actually decapitate a horse with a strong blow. Hurt is an understatement.
>>
>>35039418
Aztecs and Inca basically had their shit together (as much as a civilization without iron can, anyway), then smallpox happened
>>
>>35039473
The Central and South Americans did have respectable civilizations. I'm talking specifically about North America.

Nobody settled in the Carolinas or the Ohio river valley and said Gee this would be a good place to live for fucking ever.
>>
>>35039418
Plague destroyed native populations in the Americas prior to European colonization. The colonies were founded on the bones of a post apocalyptic wasteland.
>>
File: 1495799064597.jpg (60KB, 514x534px) Image search: [Google]
1495799064597.jpg
60KB, 514x534px
>>35039506
That's because WE WUZ KANGS
Tbh anon the only answer I can think is 'brown people are stupid on a societal level' but there has to be something else
right?
>>
>>35039538
Obviously it's whitey's fault because everyone is equal.
>>
>>35039538
There's quite a bit of archeological evidence that the north American tribes were in the middle of playing Fallout; Injun Edition for some time before Europeans began appearing. They had quite a few built up areas that ceased to exist due to disease.
>>
>>35039571
That's just more evidence on the "Big Chief Shits-Upriver cannot into civilisation" side.
>>
>>35039538
Lack of good livestock animals was a factor
>>
>>35039587
The bubonic plague brought Europe to near societal collapse. The plagues in the Americas killed a higher percentage of the population. Whites aren't inherently superior, just historically lucky.
>>
>>35039587
No, that was because of European plagues
>>
>>35039400
>Central american indians were wiped out
Why do you think mexico is way, way shittier than spain.
But I understand you're not considering any places outside the US of A america, so I guess you can call the aztecs native mexicans or something if it makes you feel better.
>>
>>35039661
Well I'm not sure why you put 'central native americans' in there when I posted a picture of north american indians but uhhh okay.
I think we're both saying the same thing but going about it different ways. And you're being a snippy ass about it.
>>
>>35039506
>>35039538
>>35039610
>>35039622
Agriculture in a harsh climate requires crops and livestock species/races that can deal with the climate and yield enough to survive the winters. Thus why it has always emerged in warm climates and taken time to spread to the harsher ones (when resistant or fruitful crops are spread or bred for the purpose). It might also be more vulnerable there. Thus why the middle east was civilized before southern europe before middle before northern europe. Similar thing in america and, for another example, the island of hokkaido in japan, that was only populated by japanese in the 19th century with western crops and new cold resistant rice types. Eurasia also has generally had more crop and livestock types and more civilization to spread them, which greatly hastened these developments.

Also, europeans are now superior because european family structure and the general harshness of living in these societies have bred superior intelligence through the centuries, but that's not of interest for this specific topic really.
>>
>>35039418

You gotta get agriculture before you can climb the tech tree.
>>
>>35038905
dat green dildo
>>
>>35039418
They did, more or less. There was trade between South, Central, and North America, agriculture, city building, law and language; in short a collection of complete, if relatively unadvanced, civilizations.
>>
>>35039531
do you have any sources on this? Would be a cool read. I assume it would come from archaeological accounts and oral history, since most tribes didn't have a writing system.
>>
>>35041739
some of the journals from the first white explorers to go up the Mississippi river spoke of massive cities and treading towns between the tribes. by the time settlers came these had all been destroyed by diseases that the first explorers brought with them and people thought the were fabrications.
>>
>>35039778
>europeans
>superior intelligence
Looking at the shit hole Europe has turned itself into, I find that concept laughable.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.