[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

iPhone gun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: iPhone Gun.jpg (4KB, 286x176px) Image search: [Google]
iPhone Gun.jpg
4KB, 286x176px
A group has created a defensive weapon now infamously known as the iPhone Gun. It looks like a heavily-cased phone but folds into a gun. It can carry two bullets. Police and security have been told and now check phones for this item. It does require a license.
>>
>>35038743
Wow, they actually found a way to make derringers less useful.
>>
1. old fuckin news
2. lol AOW
>>
>>35038743
>cop searching your shit without a warrant
>pull out your cellphone to record him
>he shoots you
>gets away with it by claiming he thought it was one o' them new-fangled phoneguns
>>
>>35038743
>A group has created a defensive weapon now infamously known as the iPhone Gun.
No, they haven't - it's still in production, and almost a year behind schedule. And no, it isn't - It's called the Ideal Conceal Cellphone Pistol.

>It can carry two bullets. Police and security have been told and now check phones for this item. I
Old fucking news, and also irrelevant, since not a single one of these has been sold yet.

>It does require a license.
No, it doesn't. Show me a single source that says this.
>>
>>35038783
it wouldn't be an AOW since it's shaped like a gun when its ready to fire. unless you've got an opinion letter from the ATF that I don't know about
>>
File: 300px-Heizer-DoubleTap.jpg (595KB, 300x267px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Heizer-DoubleTap.jpg
595KB, 300x267px
>>35038743
looks like it would be as much fun to shoot as pic related.
>>
File: COP.jpg (85KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
COP.jpg
85KB, 1920x1080px
>>35038743
Just tape two of them together
>>
>>35039220
g1
>>
>>35039743
Ah, my mistake.
Still, this is likely V A P O R W A R E and overall is pretty dumb. Can't you get a mag fed 380 ACP pocket pistol in around the same size? It would be simple enough to add some additional plastic and markings to get it in the same shape and appearance as an iPhone.
>>
>>35044036

That's why it's vaporwave, stupid, and never to se the light of day. Designed by artists, not a gunsmith.
>>
>>35044036
Anon, you're really not helping me resist the urge to build a CAD pc, buy a license of Creo, and draft that up for shits and giggles.
>>
>>35044062
and designed to separate idiots from their money
>>
Slow to draw, therefore garbo
>>
>>35041989
>go into local shop
>hey anon, I have a gun you should try
should have realized it was a trap
>worker pulls this gun out, except this model isn't ported and is 9mm
>gives me two rounds and we go off to the range
>he loads it and sets it on the table
>I pick up and fire the first shot
>not too bad, still kind of hurt with the flat narrow metal grip
>second shot recoiled like a bitch and hurt my hand fairly bad for a 9mm
>tells me the second round was +P
>t-thanks
>>
>>35047496
I bought one for $199.00 new.
has only twenty rounds through it.
I won't sell it. might shoot it again someday
>>
>>35047707
Where are they $199 new?

I just looked on gunbroker and they want $399 start.
>>
>>35041989
I know it's stupid, but I really want one of them. If I can ever find one for under $200 I am sure I'll regret getting it
>>
>>35047716
this was last year. they are having a hell of a time selling them. a lot of retailers and wholesalers had them on sale.
luck would have it a local FFL had them listed for $199.00.
http://www.gunbroker.com/item/688280518
this one is used for that price. not used a lot that's for sure.
its a great gun for that price. I like mine for what it is.
>>
>>35047726
its not stupid anon. I wanted one since they came out. $199.00 is a more realistic price not the $400-$500 they were retailing for.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.