[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

China's Technological Advancement

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: J-20 Sky Hunter Promo.jpg (2MB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
J-20 Sky Hunter Promo.jpg
2MB, 3000x2000px
How does it feel that China actually overtook so many countries who claimed to be "technological powerhouses" in such short amount of time?

Yeah yeah, hacking, stealing, reverse engineering...
But even if that is true, it is still a testament to their ingenuity. You cannot expect that cavemen can replicate an iPhone after a few years just because you happen to lose yours during your last trip back in time.
>>
File: GL-5 APS.webm (972KB, 540x306px) Image search: [Google]
GL-5 APS.webm
972KB, 540x306px
>>35038365
More examples of Chinese tech that is deemed old enough to clear it for exports.

GL-5 Active Protection System
>>
>>35038376
Fiber Optic NLOS/Man-in-loop and fire-and-forget top-attack anti tank weapons.

Something that only a handful countries used to have as their technological crown jewels - just merely a year ago.
>>
keep it in one thread
>>
>made in china
>>
>>35038382
No.

I get more if I make the thread. And post numbers count too.
>>
>>35038365
>Yeah yeah, hacking, stealing, reverse engineering...

Every nation that was at any point losing an arms race did that. Both superpowers of yesteryear (US and USSR) are particularly great examples of such a thing happening as they raced each other to cannibalize as much of German research as humanly possible.
>>
>>35038365
you've never bought anything made in china.
>>
>>35038461
I wrote that post on a Chinese made [spoiler]smartphone[/spoiler]
>>
>>35038469
That was designed by Americans, sold by Americans, runs with American software on American developed communication network.
>>
Haha dude, another ebin quality thread, keep up the great work, these are so le funny and original!
>>
Im beginning to think these shill threads are just made ironically, like with the vatnik ones a while ago
>>
>>35038775
It's fucking obvious that it's just some bored autists fishing for (You)s
>>
>>35038750
>designed by Americans

Not muh Huawei, which also comes with Chinese Kirin processors.

>sold by Americans

No, I frequent chinkshit threads and ordered mine from China directly

>American software

Ok, I give you that. But Android is by now heavily modified, especially the Chinese distributions

> American developed communication network.

American "4G" is much slower (3G level actually) than Chinese 4G.
>>
>>35038791
Bruh, the only Huawei phone I've ever had in my life was a steaming pile of shit
>>
>>35038836
Pretty sad for you.
Do you need a hug?
>>
>>35038461
Fuck you I love my DJI Phantom 4.
>>
>>35038365
>Yeah yeah, hacking, stealing, reverse engineering...

Add buying stuff to the list. Quite a lot of corporations from lot of countries have just sold 'em tools and expertise on many dual use technologies. Greed is good and the profit for next quarter is the most important thing.
>>
>>35038365
Damn, this is sex.
>>
>>35038365
The more you look at the j-20 the more you realize how fat and underpowered it is.
>>
>>35038365
cute
>>
File: 001706guqg98dp98l1g8tg.jpg (96KB, 2000x950px) Image search: [Google]
001706guqg98dp98l1g8tg.jpg
96KB, 2000x950px
>>35039720
It's not american.
So it cant be fat.
>>
>>35038791
>Chinese Kirin processors
powered by four ARM Cortex-A73 cores, chinks still can't make their own silicon

> American "4G" is much slower (3G level actually) than Chinese 4G
Only because Chinese infrastructure is newer. LTE wasn't developed by china, their current 4G networks were not developed by China.

China has literally contributed no new inventions in modern history. They are used as slave labor for the west.
>>
>>35039782
but it is fat as fuck. It has to have canards to make up for it's shitty power to weight ratios.
>>
>>35038365
>But even if that is true

It is true.

China is actually good enough America should always see them as a legitimate threat and develop its own counter-measure, especially in counter-espionage. That said, China is still massive asshole that would not hesitate in selling their own first born to the devil for more "technological advancement". All those ridiculous Chinese "quality" that literally kill people? It's not because they can't do it, it's because they don't care
>>
>>35038365
>But even if that is true, it is still a testament to their ingenuity.

Theres nothing ingenious about theft or replication, by definition its the opposite.
>>
File: galaxy-s6-both-versions-5.jpg (85KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
galaxy-s6-both-versions-5.jpg
85KB, 800x450px
>>35038750
>Korean
>>
>>35040043
>runs US designed OS
>runs US designed CPU
>uses US designed communications

huuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrr
>>
>>35039821
It's smaller than a SU-35
>>
>>35040068
Another huge jet.
>>
>>35039814
Quantum satellites and internet.

America still can't into it.
>>
>>35040065
>OS
What is Open Handset Alliance?
>CPU
Exynos is designed and produced by Samsung
>>
>>35038365
>Take a PR photo of muh uber advanced J-20.
>Photo looks like J-6 taken in 1979.

Technologically advanced or not, their photography is still shit.
>>
>>35040078
Nor can China, your only "quantum satellite" has a 1 in 6 million success rate, in terms of signals received. But don't worry I'm sure western science will figure it out eventually and you can just take credit for putting the 1st quantum entangled dog in space.
>>
>>35039814

This is incorrect.
>>
>>35040097
It's just a fucking ARM CPU you dolt. They can label it whatever they want, and pump out the chips internally, but they didn't design the architecture of the cpu.
>>
>>35040888
And even if we run with your claim, ARM is British.
>>
>>35040901
British, whatever. Either way Samsung is just a licensed re-seller of ARM CPUs.

It isn't a claim either, look it up. Their shit is just a repackaged ARM CPU.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exynos
>>
>>35038933
It looks so good from some angles and so awful from others.
>>
>>35040932
>Their shit is just a repackaged ARM CPU.
I don't know why you're so angry about this, ARM is incredibly common and tons of companies make ARM chips because ARM architecture is a longstanding standard that will probably stay a while because of ease of programming and wealth of competent programmers for the architecture
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.