[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that Harvey's gone, it seems many in Texas may go without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: image_7582585.jpg (58KB, 510x208px) Image search: [Google]
image_7582585.jpg
58KB, 510x208px
Now that Harvey's gone, it seems many in Texas may go without gas. How do you plan to defend your precious guzzoline from bands of marauders, /k/omrades?
>>
Defend gasoline with tight ass
>>
>>35036361
>raiders come to take guzzoline
>offer token resistance, showing off your shapely rear
>they easily over power you
>"oh no, big strong marauders don't do anything meeeean to me..."
>they rape your tight boipucci
>little do they know, it's not rape if you ahegao
>too busy posting "traps aren't gay" on vietnamese silk screen printing forums afterwards to take the gas
>win win
>>
First of all, you are an idiot. There is no gas shortage. Production is a bit decreased which means more gas has to be trucked in, still at the same regularly scheduled intervals, so the price at the pump will go up a few cents per gallon.

Second, we don't have bands of marauder. We have a few isolated looters and scammets. The new Texas get looted or scammed. The native Texas just shoot them and let the Coast Guard deal with the floating body.
>>
First of all, you are an idiot. There is no gas shortage. Production is a bit decreased which means more gas has to be trucked in, still at the same regularly scheduled intervals, so the price at the pump will go up a few cents per gallon.

Second, we don't have bands of marauders. We have a few isolated looters and scammers. The new Texnas get looted or scammed. The native Texans just shoot them and let the Coast Guard deal with the floating body.
>>
>>35038235
I like how you made a new typo in the second post.
>>
First of all, you are an idiot. There is no gas shortage. Prodiction is a bit decreased which means more gas has to be trucked in, still at the same regularly scheduled intervals, so the price at the pump will go up a few cent per gallons.

Second, we don't have bands of marauders. We have a few isolated looters and scammers. The new Texans get looter or scammed. The native Texans just shoot them and let the Coast Guard deal with the floating body.
>>
>>35038235

This post is kind of true.

First of there IS a shortage, but it's due more to panic buying and distribution issues. Doesn't matter, though. Many has stations in the North Texas area are flat out of gas. Gas has only gone up about $.20 per gallon on average, but apparently there was a station in Arlington that was trying to charge $6.00 a gallon. Probably Jews.

Second, there aren't going to be marauders, but there very well could be niggers, spics, or white trash folks that will steal your gas via a siphon.

But this IS Texas. So just carry your gun and don't be a pussy.

T. North Texan representing the 817
>>
First of all, you are a idiot. There is no gas shortage. Prodickion is a bit decreased which means more gas has to be trucker in, still at the same regular scheduled intervals, so the price at the pump will go up a few sent per gallons.

Second, we don't have bonds of marauders. We have a few isolated looters and scammers. The new Texans get looter or scammed. The naive Texans just shot them and let the Coast Guard deal with the floating body.
>>
Price gauging is too heavily enforced for any business owner to reveal their long crooked and illusive nose.
>>
First of all, you a dumbass bitch. There ain't no coke shortage. Product is a bit low which means more coke has to be cut up, but still the same shit, so the price on the corner will go up a few dollars.

Second, we don't have gangs of Colombians. We have a few crackheads and ho's. The New York got looted and scammed. The Native York is in England and let the Queen's Guard deal with Princess Diana's body.
>>
Fist of all, you are a idiot. There is no ags shortage. Prodickion is a bit decreased witch means more gas has to be trucker in, still at the same regular scheduled interval, so the price at the pump will go a few sent per gallons.

Second, we don't have bonds of marauders. We have a few isolated looters and scammers. The new Texans get looter or scrammed. The naive Texans just shot them and let the Ghost Card deal with the flating body.
>>
They were panic buying in my city today. Unlike mexicans, I park my car in the garage. First line of defense against gas huffers.
>>
File: 1475573618422.gif (3MB, 359x202px) Image search: [Google]
1475573618422.gif
3MB, 359x202px
>>35038223
>The native Texas just shoot them and let the Coast Guard deal with the floating body.
>>
I suspect the army of Mexican lawn crews I can hear right now may have helped that shortage.
No mail, no garbage pickup, but the lawns are tidy.
>>
File: 20170831_164739.jpg (2MB, 4032x2268px) Image search: [Google]
20170831_164739.jpg
2MB, 4032x2268px
>Tfw gas was 1.95, and it shot up to +2.50
Fuck me man.
>>
>>35038279
It's pretty bad here atm in Dallas. On the drive home yesterday only 1 station had gas and they were charging $2.99/gal. On my way home today I didn't pass any stations that were open. I've got about 1/3 of a tank left but I don't want to drive out to the country only to find out they're out of gas too. Hopefully by Tuesday this shit is figured out.

But it's all just panic buying, people flipping out over lies and misinformation.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.