[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SEKRET DOKUMINTS KOMRADE ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: sekret dokumetns torsahiv.png (414KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
sekret dokumetns torsahiv.png
414KB, 420x420px
SEKRET DOKUMINTS KOMRADE ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
>>
>>35036222
HALLO IS GAIJIN HERE, WE HAVE NEW TANK FOR YUO TO ENJOY

PRESENTING T-34 MOD. 65, IS MUCH RARE DESINE FOUND IN SEKRIT DOKUMENTS

HAS TOW LAUNCHERS MOUNTED ON TURRET WHICH WORK WITH BOOTYBLAST DETEKTOR

MISSILES DETECT MOST BUTTHURT PIG IN LOBBY AND LAUNCH TO DESTROY THEM, EVEN IF NOT IN LINE-OF-SIGHT

ALSO, IS 'TIER IV' TANK AND COST 3,000 BUT ONLY FOR PEOPLE WHO MAIN SOVJET FAKSHUN, EVERYBODY ELSE PAY 3,000,000

WE THINK THIS WILL BE MUCH POSITIV IMPROVEMENT IN META-GAME, PLS ENJOY NEW TANK ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
>>
MANE PLAYER KOMPLAIN ABUOT OBERBORED EARCRAFT. SO IN SOULUTION WE ARE NOW THE REMOVING OF ALL ARMAMANET ON P-38 TO BE OF MOR BALANCE PLS ENJOY)))))))
>>
gud thred :^)
>>
What the fuck is a LISP thread doing on /k/?
>>
>>35036312
HALLO IS OF GAIJIN STUDIOS HERE WITH NU REBALANCE OF T-34 MOD 65
WE GIVE T-34 PRIORITY OF MATCHING AGAINST RANK 1-3 TANK WITH SPECIAL 120MM APDSFS-HEAT CANNON MODE WHEN IS OF SHOOTING RANK 5 TANK
ALSO TOW MISSILE OF REBALANCE SO THEY PERFORM OF HULL BREAK HEAVY TANK
ALSO ALL NATION GET FIXED REALISM, NOW HAVE REDUCE ARMOR BY 25%
BUT SOVIET TANK OF OMIT BECAUSE SEKRIT DOCUMENT
ALSO PREMIUM TANK GLOBAL RESET KOMRADE
HAVE OF FUN WITH GAME ))))))))))
>>
File: 1468432674359.png (496KB, 801x430px) Image search: [Google]
1468432674359.png
496KB, 801x430px
>>35036222
>>"we will not of add missiles to game because players not like getting destroyed from too far away!"
>IL-28 ion cannons snipe fucking everything from up to 4km away
I can't wait for Gaijin HQ to be firebombed
>>
>>35036592
as an american (faction) player, I'm somewhat confused at to why P-26s show up in late tier 2 battles
>>
>>35036592
>>35036626
not gonna lie explosive rounds piss me off
trailing dudes and having to pump em full of lead or having the ability to react was wonderful, now it's all "woops pilot knocked out and wing sheared off"
and it's why I only play tanks on it now
>>
>>35036656
>be flying P-38
>moving at the standard 2mph
>Yak-3 appears
PILOT IS KNOCK OUT
>>
>>35036676
>gopniks have explosive rounds on their fucking reserve planes
is of balance )))))))
>>
File: whatthefuck_k.jpg (568KB, 1537x1152px) Image search: [Google]
whatthefuck_k.jpg
568KB, 1537x1152px
>>35036222
Hey friend. It appears you have gotten lost and have created a thread on the wrong image board. It's no problem, this is understandable and, while our regulars appreciate new blood breathing life into the board, we also want to maintain some semblance of cohesion and purpose! This means maintaining a loose, yet unchanging set of standards for thread topics. On this board these topics would include: weapons, discussion of national defense, procurement, life in the military, military surplus, equipment/militaria, and historical military discussion of conflicts or strategies.

For such a lively and varied board, this can not be an an exhaustive list. But fear not, newcomer! /k/ supports what are colloquially referred to as "general" threads. These threads are used to "contain" certain topics to one thread in order to prevent a niche from overtaking the board. Such topics may include: video games, movies, and a "general" for questions that don't deserve their own thread.

It would appear that this topic does not merit its own thread, and while I'm sure the user base appreciates the effort it took to create I would suggest you to first check the catalog for a general that's relevant to this topic. If there is no general, then feel free to make one. Make sure it's noted as such so others can find it and contribute!

Thank you for your continued interest in /k/. We hope you are here to stay.
>>
File: 1488711913147.jpg (6KB, 487x423px) Image search: [Google]
1488711913147.jpg
6KB, 487x423px
>>35036222
T-14 Armata at BR 5.0 when?
>>
>>35036222
>be butthurt usaboo/wehraboo/teaboo
>have ubergiga tanks penetrating 200 mm at BR 4.3
>Suffer from soviet tanks penetrating 100mm and popping from 1 round at BR 4.3
???
>>
>>35036222
IS NOT WITH CENTRAL COMITTES APPROVAL. YOU ARE TRAITOR TO MOTHERLAND SO GO TO THE ICE CAMP TO MINE URANIUM WITH TEETH WHILE CHILDREN DANCE NAKED FOR INNER CIRCLE
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.