[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unpopular Opinion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_1115.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1115.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
I like using my slide fire more than my Geissele trigger.
>>
File: 1498165321191.jpg (69KB, 800x1079px) Image search: [Google]
1498165321191.jpg
69KB, 800x1079px
>>35033548
Traps are gay
>>
That's not really an opinion l, that's preference. Saying the slide fire is better would be different

Anyway, proceed with flamewar general
>>
>>35033548
UTG Pro handguards are superior to MI and every bit as good as Troy when comparing like models.
>>
A 5 shot revolver takes care of the vast majority of people's self defense needs
>>
>>35035307
Probably cause UTG, MI, and Troy are all shit tier
>>
I fucking hate cars with a passion, I know working on and owning cars is supposed to be manly but I just hate it, they break, wear out and cost money every single month just to be able to legally drive them and when something breaks its not easy like fixing a gun, its always an afternoon's worth of hassle and headache with a bunch of money to fix whatever it is
>>
the AR15 is incredibly over rated. the market is too flooded and everyone needs to scale back production on them BIG TIME. it's actually at the point where it's stagnated the entire industry. there's no more innovation because everyone is too busy trying to milk a dead cow.

start producing other stuff. keep the same fire controls, but experiment with stampings again or different action types or fucking something.

just stop making AR15's for awhile.
>>
>>35035318
google and youtube, bud. also, that right there is the exact reason I got started in the auto repair industry. fucking paying someone 350 to do my brakes when i can spend 50 and an hour doing it myself.
>>
>>35035318
Same. I would drive a giant pink cock on wheels if it was guaranteed never to break or need maintenance.
>>
>>35035313
What's the best in your opinion? I'm looking for a slim and aesthetic 15" mlok right now.
>>
>>35033548
Well, you're also the kind of guy who owns an Eotech 512 and randomly slathers shitty DD furniture and accessories on abortion builds, so...
>>
>>35033548
unpopular opinions? OP's mom is a respectable lady
>>
>>35035336
>experiment with stampings again
Yeah, okay grampa
>>
>>35035374
Oh believe me, I use em all the time, got a fun day ahead of me tomorrow figuring out if my thermostat is busted ($10) or if my water pump is busted (more money than my shitbox is worth). And you're absolutely right about about what a scam auto repair is, I put in a new radiator in an afternoon for $50, paying some fuck at a shop to do it would've been $500+

>>35035390
This, I'd drive the shittiest nigger mobile on earth if it was guaranteed to run as long as it has gas in it
>>
>>35035407
URX4
>>
>>35035307
Oh really? I've been considering this as I do kinda like their 1-4x scopes and I'm in the process (albeit slow) if building a .5 grendel and I'm in need of something right around 11-12in in order to cover the gas block.
>>
>>35035336
Never going to happen for the foreseeable future, America has realized that their Lego guns can be made into anything and everything and they're not letting go, expect ARs and polymer NotaGlocks for the next decade at least until someone comes up with something or the whole mall ninja sooper oper8or fad blows over
>>
>>35035479
>America has realized that their Lego guns can be made into anything and everything and they're not letting go
Why the fuck would they if it can be made into anything and everything while being cheap
>>
>>35035476
Their pro (made in US) super slim freefloats are incredibly good for the money.
>>
>>35035489
Wasn't saying they should, the AR is about as adaptable as it gets and for cheap too. Just kind of boring because thats literally 90% of the long guns at gun shows and my LGS
>>
Free float handguards are ugly as sin.
>>
>>35035446
Use a temp. Gun if you can. Locate were the t-stat is. Start it up after it's been cold soaked (sitting over night is preferred but just as long as the coolant temp. Is equal to ambient) start it up and monitor your temp. Gauge and the radiator hose coming off the t-stat housing. You need an exact measurement of the temp. Though. A t-stat will open 1-2 times before the engine actually hits normal engine operating temps. If it opens just once or it's initial opening is close to op-temp., replace. Or just replace it anyways. It's cheap insurance and those fuckers are REALLY cheaply made. Like super cheaply made.
>>
>>35035519
This right here. I kinda love the AT, but it's more of a Stockholms syndrome love.
>>
>>35033548
The Offensive Handgun concept is viable.
>>
>>35035585
By t-stat you mean thermostat right? I'm a horrendously /o/ noob, if I wasn't a turbo poorfag I'd just bring it to the shop every time this shit happened
>>
>>35035492
Funny thing, there made not too far from where I live. Lol.
>>
>>35035614
Meh, kind of hard to argue for something even the SEALs hated, I just don't see the viability over an SMG or PDW
>>
>>35035616
Yessir. My bad. My day job is literally working on only engines. I don't do suspension, I don't do body or interior. All I do is engines and occasional electrical.
>>
>>35033548
Irons are completely acceptable and fine for a rifle, whether it be for home defense, target shooting, or just general range fuckery. Anyone who preaches about the NEED to own an optic for anything other than aesthetics or personal opinion is full of shit.
>>
>>35035336
The market will eventually correct itself. There's nothing wrong with producing ARs because people want ARs.
>>
>>35035562
Fucking this
>>
>>35035614
Nigger even the 90s era SEALs were able to figure out that that was a terrible idea, and they were shitting out terrible ideas every other day back then
>>
>>35035614
>>35035614
Actually I have an argument for this, low key operations that are in general civilian population areas, possibly in areas in which regular operating circumstances are not permittable, i.e. Downtown Islamabad or in any large metropolitan area of a not-friendly country. OPP guns could be used quite well in these circumstances to eliminate their target and get back to their vehicle for large weapons to gtfo if shtf.
>>
>>35035650
Do you like it? My biggest issue is that theres so many damn things you need to disconnect and remove to get at a lot of parts in a car, its like taking every single part off an AR lower just to change the magazine (hope I didn't just give Feinstein an idea).

How do you remember where everything goes on so many cars, every single one is different
>>
>>35035614
PDWs exist, you're retarded.
>>
>>35035653
Yup
>>
>>35033548
why are you eotech and foregrip mounted so far to the rear?
>>
>>35035411
>Eotech 512
aimpoint 4 lyfe
>>
I don't like the 10/22. It has weird, fiddly controls like the mag release and bolt release. It's worlds apart from my Mini-14, which I absolutely love.

I *do* really like my AR-7. Yeah, it's picky about ammo, but it's a way more well thought-out design.

I don't have much problem with basic background checks. I don't want violent criminals or mental patients to be able to easily get guns.

A basic pump-action shotgun is the perfect "90/90" gun - it does 90% of what 90% of people really need a gun for 90% of the time. That doesn't mean I think people should be legally prohibited from buying other guns, but realistically, that really is all you'll probably ever need.

I'm glad that milsurp prices are rising enough to ward off bubbas and poorfags who don't care about the history of the guns they're getting and just want a cheap shooter.

I'm not saying that you should be legally prohibited from buying any capacity of magazine you want, but there are a LOT of people here who think that heavy caliber and magazine capacity are an acceptable substitute for being able to reliably hit what you're shooting at. In general, people should spend less on guns, and more on ammo and range fees getting gud with what they've got.

Semiauto is only a really useful feature on a combat rifle. On other kinds of rifles, the simplicity, reliability, and reduced weight of a manual action make it (all other things being equal) a better choice.

Caliber really doesn't matter that much. Anything over .25 will reliably kill if your shot placement isn't total shit. And yes, I know there are stories about people who survived some insane number of hits from small-caliber guns - there are stories like that for *every* caliber; someone just posted a thread like that about .45 the other day. Outliers don't disprove the rule.
>>
>>35035878
>Anything over .25 will reliably kill if your shot placement isn't total shit.
The problem is that smaller calibers may not penetrate thick clothing as well or defeat bone material as easily as larger calibers. A .25 ACP may ricochet off of bone where a .45 ACP would punch through due to its mass and frontal area. Also JHPs will tend to underpenetrate the FBI standard in calibers less powerful than 9mm.
>>
.38 Special > .357 Magnum
>>
>>35035711
Eh. It pays the bills. Granted not as well as everyone thinks. But it pays the bills. Exactly 1/3 of my check goes towards taxes. Gaaaaay. Fuck taxes. Anyways, yeah, it is kind of a pain sometimes and engineers like to use up every milimmeter of space on engines. Which means that sometimes a $15 sensor will take 4hours to replace thanks to engineers and road salt.

As for remembering were everything goes.....smartphones are a blessing because of their built in cameras. Experience helps too. Do the same thing over and over for 100 times, you can do it blind folded. Also, manuals. The company I work for has a saying, and they preach it in new product training, "don't remember how to do it, remember how to look up how to do it". The more seasoned techs. Make just as many mistakes as the apprentice techs. All due to arrogance.
>>
shotguns are more fun to shoot than rifles
>>
>>35035975
I'd agree with this
>>
>>35036374
just cheap and its fun to absolutely destroy something. clay targets, flying birds.
>>
>>35035336
I don't give a fuck what they do as long as they start making repros of the gorillians of AK models.
>>
Game of thrones is shit
>>
1. While I wouldnt personally do it I see zero issue with people "ruining" old guns as long as the gun they are modifying isnt some extremely rare historical piece. It doesnt bother me at all when people tapco out out an SKS or add a scope to a mosin etc.
>>
There is no reason to own a 556 gun.
>>
>>35038417
what would you choose as a shtf gun caliber over 5.56 and why? If you dont believe there is a chance of shtf ever happening then disregard my question.
>>
>>35038428
Only reason I own two ARs, because every dumb shit will have 5.56 and not 5.45
>>
>>35038417
>>35038628
So you're admitting that your opinion is wrong?
>>
>>35038636
Im >>35038417
Not >>35038628
308 is a better round. Plain and simple.
>>
>>35038671
You just said that you own ARs and listed your reason for doing so: ie it's a common as fuck round. You're wrong, there is at least one reason to own a 5.56 rifle
.338 is a better round. Plain and simple.
>>
>>35038699
This >>35038628
Is NOT me.
>>
>>35038671
and its almost double the weight per round of 5.56, for every 100 rounds of 308 you carry you could bring 195 rounds of 5.56
>>
>>35038710
>muh weight
Yeah, its SOOOOOO hard carrying a few extra lbs of weight when you go out to the range and sit on a bench to shoot. It's so hard to carry that extra weight along with your rolls of fat isn't it you neckbeard fuck?
>>
>>35038724
we're talking about shtf here not shooting at the range. The fact that you completely disregard weight shows you have no experience doing anything besides going out to the range and shooting from a bench, you're probably a fat neckbeard with fat rolls too. Every pound of weight saved on ammo is a pound of water or food or other essential items that could be carried in a shtf situation.
>>
>>35038741
>muh shtf
I am so god damn tired of hearing this. You're ALL a bunch of LARPers, there will be no SHTF scenario. Go back to fapping to anime girls.
>>
>>35038746
>my entire argument got btfo so ill just say shtf never happens and never will happen
LA riots (rooftop koreans etc etc), Katrina (looters shooting at people and attacking neighborhoods near the disaster) and other smaller local events have occurred
>>
>>35038757
Funny how all of the scenarios you just listed didn't need to go anywhere since they had a gun. Most SHTF scenario you're going to be bugging in unless you're a dumbass and live near hurricane prone areas. So once again, weight wont matter.
>>
>>35038767
>every possible shtf event will be the ones that happened before
>no one had to "bug out" in Katrina
>>
>>35038789
Oh you mean bug out like, with cars and stuff? And then they just moved to a relatives house or a homeless shelter for a while? And they didn't LARP with full gear on? Oh you mean THAT Katrina?
Yeah that Katrina.
>>
>>35038792
>every possible shtf event will be the ones that happened before
>>
>>35038800
>every possible SHTF event will have me larping in the woods/city with full on gear
>>
>>35038806
I never said that. Im just saying its a possibility, one in which weight will mater, which discredits the idea that .308 is superior in every aspect to 5.56, which discredits the idea that there is no reason to own a 5.56 rifle.
>>
>>35038811
I never said that. Im just saying its a possibility, one in which weight won't matter, which discredits the idea that 5.56 is superior in every aspect to .308 which discredits the idea that there is no reason to own a .308 rifle.
>>
>>35038825
you never said what? I didnt quote you in my post so what it my post didnt you say? I also never said there is no idea to own a .308 rifle. You were the one to claim there is no reason to own anything in 5.56
>>
>>35038811
Name one scenario in the past where people needed to bug out innawoods ( im saying innawoods because most people with guns OWN cars )
Seriously, name one.
>>
>>35038841
red dawn
>>
>>35038841
the bosnian genocide.
https://www.theatlantic.com/photo/2015/07/20-years-since-the-srebrenica-massacre/398135/
>Srebrenica massacre survivor Nedzad Avdic, 37, touches the engraved names of those killed in a massacre and buried at the Memorial Center in the Srebrenica suburb of Potocari on June 27, 2015. He was 17 when he joined a group of men who tried to flee through the woods.
>>
>>35038841
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/moslive/article-2021705/Death-March-The-Bosnians-walked-70-horrific-miles-escape-genocide.html
>the extraordinary story of the Bosnians who marched 70 horrific miles to escape genocide
>>
>>35038874
>>35038841
Instead, they decided to fight their way out. With just a few hundred weapons, and weak from more than three years of being under siege, they fought for five days over densely wooded hills and in gruelling heat. They faced artillery barrages, ambushes and hallucinogenic gas shells, until they finally reached the safety of Bosnian government territory, nearly 70 miles away.
>>
>>35038874
>>35038867
>eastern european shit
cmon m8 gotta do better than that. We already have three scenarios versus your argument.
Hurricane Harvey, Hurricane Katrina, LA Riots.
>>
>>35038888
>give me an example
>LOL no that one doesnt real it dont count xDDD
>>
File: 442221.png (40KB, 825x635px) Image search: [Google]
442221.png
40KB, 825x635px
>>35038888
>>
File: 1494900657360.jpg (31KB, 615x456px) Image search: [Google]
1494900657360.jpg
31KB, 615x456px
>>35038891
Yeah, Eastern Europe totally comparable to first world countries haha amrite guise? I'm sure we'll face against armed forces and FUCKING ARTILLERY FIRE innawoods for days on end.
Haha woops forgot about that part. My bad.
>>
>>35038326
Yes please. I never thought I'd see the day that AKs were more expensive than ARs
>>
>>35038911
>nothing bad can ever happen in a first world country, infact first world countries are completely invulnerable to instability and collapse because it hasnt happened in the immediate past
>>
>>35038919
>the 1% chance of this world changing scenario happening is reason for you to own this specific caliber of weapon
please off yourself you jerk off to dreams of society collapsing and killing people and hiding in the woods when you need to be getting an education and planning for the rest of your future. Please change friend. It's for the best of us.
>>
>>35038929
I bet you think conceal carrying is completely useless then too :^)
>the .5% chance of needing it is a good reason to carry a weapon around every day
>>
>>35038938
>.5% chance
I live near niggers anon its nowhere near that low.
>>
>>35038944
its still statistically extremely improbable even if you live in that sort of area. please off yourself you jerk off to dreams of shooting people on the streets when you need to be getting an education and planning for the rest of your future. Please change friend. It's for the best of us.
>>
>>35035336
>Boo hoo, market capitalism is bad.
Kel-Tec is, hilariously, the best company right now for releasing innovative new firearms designs to the consumer markets.

I think the SB brace, blade and other "braces" should be classed as stocks. I see no problem with the current NFA, other than wait times.
>>
>>35038944
>In 2012, there were only 259 justifiable homicides involving a gun.
http://www.vpc.org/studies/justifiable15.pdf
>there are well over 10 million conceal carry permit holders in the US
https://crimeresearch.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Concealed-Carry-Permit-Holders-Across-the-United-States.pdf
Using the low figure of 10,000,000 this gives you a 0.0000259% chance per year
>>
You guys realize a SHTF event is going on right now in Houston, right?
>>
>>35038973
>>35038955
Yes I know its hard for you to understand but me defending myself with a CC is far more likely to happen than your SHTF wet dream happening.
>>
>>35038989
>0.0000259% chance per year is enough to justify spending hundreds of dollars
>>
>>35038628
>Every dumb shit owns an AR
>I have 2
>>
>>35038993
>0.00000000000000000000000000000000001 chance per year is enough to justify spending thousands of dollars
>>
>>35038989
>>35039008
many experts put the chance of nuclear war accidental or otherwise at 1% per year
https://www-ee.stanford.edu/~hellman/opinion/inevitability.html
https://www.wagingpeace.org/probability-nuclear-war/
>BUT THAT COULD NEVER HAPPEN THE EXPERTS ARE RONG
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_nuclear_close_calls
so yes, the chance of nuclear war is higher than specifically you defending yourself with a gun every year
>>
>>35033548
What is that GUU style muzzle break on the top rifle called?
>>
>>35039018
You seriously envision nuclear war? That ALONE justifies you spending money on a caliber that even the US military is seeking to replace?
Please explain this to me anon.
>>
>>35039031
its just one probability of many that could result in shtf that is more likely to occur than you defending yourself with a gun
>>
>>35035653
My eyesights are bad
>>
>>35035336
This is kind of dumb. How are you going to 'innovate' on a 50 year old platform? The AR is perfectly fine where it is, and the more jerks making the rifle the less expensive they are.

Do you remember 10+ years ago, when even a shitty PSA AR was over a grand? Do you really want to revisit those times? I don't.
>>
>>35039039
have fun not penetrating anything and not putting people down in one shot with your shitty meme caliber.
>>
File: delta.jpg (174KB, 1023x745px) Image search: [Google]
delta.jpg
174KB, 1023x745px
>>35039049
yep thats why teir one special forces units around the world exclusively use .308
>>
>>35039066
oh you forgot the part where they're seeking to replace the 5.56 didn't you? i'm done, you're too dumb to see past your own bias.
>>
File: 1502320454804.png (9KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
1502320454804.png
9KB, 165x115px
>>35039075
special forces have access to 308 SCARs that they could exclusively use but they dont, some of them even use mp7s chambered in the tiny 4.6x30mm.
>>
>>35039075
>replace 5.56
No
Complement 5.56 with 308 yes, ur dum
>>
>>35035336
I would like to see the AR180's being produced again, but with some modern additions to the design.
>>
>>35035562
A tool doesn't need to look good, as long as it works. Enjoy your POI shifts, pleb.

>>35035697
Concealable carbines and PDWs already exist. And what advantage does a Mk23 have over an FNX-45 or USP? For what you're describing, an integrally suppressed handgun like the Maxim-9 would be a solid option.

>>35035960
Wrong. Out of a snub barrel, 38+P = .357, but anything longer, magnum is supreme.
>>
File: download (11).jpg (6KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
download (11).jpg
6KB, 256x197px
>>35039046
Not trying to shill, but I am really excited about the MCS folding stock. Makes me want to make an SBR.
>>
Guns under $600 should be taxed to bring them over $600. Poor people should not be allowed to own guns in the US. We need to prevent an uprising of the serfs.
>>
Cold Steel knives are perfectly fine.

Shotguns are obsolete and outclassed by rifles for everything but doors and birds.

Hard armor outside of an active war theater is a liability more than it is a benefit.

Keeping your HD weapon with an empty chamber isn't a real issue.

The differences between any commonly compared firearms or calibers are always too negligible to matter. Same with knives.

There is no reason to buy milsurp over modern production guns other than collecting.

Slings get in the way more often than they're helpful.

Form is just as important as function.

A basic utility knife is far superior to any traditional or tacticool pocket knife nine times out of ten for EDC duties.

Everything made by Magpul is functional but low quality on par with tapco.

Full auto is far more useful than most firearm enthusiasts advocate mostly due to sour grapes.

Bohemian rhapsody is a terrible song and I can't figure out why everyone likes it.
>>
File: 1502686158376.jpg (219KB, 510x530px) Image search: [Google]
1502686158376.jpg
219KB, 510x530px
>>35038969
>sees no problem with arbitrary .gov registration and restrictions on transfer/ownership
kill yourself, my guy
>>
>>35039311
Lol, most of this I actually agree with.
>>
File: 1503667964435.png (261KB, 1039x559px) Image search: [Google]
1503667964435.png
261KB, 1039x559px
I hate tacticool mallninjas who slather their rifle with accessories just to shoot a 6 inch group bipod supported at an indoor 25 yard range

Conversely, I also hate gun hipsters who jerk off over fixed carry handles and fixed sight 1911s who say shit like "optics are obsolete, real men use iron sights" and talk about how plastic guns are a passing fad
>>
>>35035312
A 5 shot revolver takes care of 90% of the self defense needs of the vast majority of people, but those 10% can still kill you.
>>
>>35035446
Maybe you would want to buy a new car? Something that doesn't break down as often I would presume.
>>
>>35035614
Well yeah, Snake can just use a handgun, and he does just fine.
>>
>>35038999
>checked
Rip
>>
>>35039311
I seem to remember seeing this exact post not too long ago...
>>
>>35039984
Almost like I keep a list on my phone I add to whenever I think of something.
>>
>>35038883
>hallucinogenic gas shells
BZ or something?
That sounds fucking terrifying.
>crawling naked through the woods with an AK while shadows of your ancestors and disembodied voices guide you to safety many miles away, lapsing in and out of dream states uncontrollably while under pursuit by heroes who just want to stop your crusade and rape of the world
>>
>>35039049
This is also very dumb. Have you seen gelatin tests of the .223 and 5.56? Devastating wound cavities, not to mention the storied history of the cartridge bron out from the last 50 years of use in the US military.

I think you're kinda dumb and opinionated, and you don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>35039311
Very dumb and bad opinions. How do I ignore users on four channel?
>>
>>35039031
This just in: the us military makes a stupid decision. Film at 11.

There is no good reason to replace the .223 as it is a perfectly suitable round for combat, and has devastating wounding capability.
>>
>>35039066
absolutely no indication those guys are using .308. Those look like the standard mark 18, and guess what caliber THOSE are chambered in?!?!? hint: it's not .308

http://i.4cdn.org/k/1504276204873s.jpg
>>
>>35035318
If you were to lease a new car or buy a new car every 5 years the worst thing that would happen is replacing brakes and tires. Assuming you kept up with the basic maintenance.
>>
>>35040306
You have to buy a gold account.
>>
>>35040328
he was being sarcastic you autist
>>
File: 1476657294681.jpg (291KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1476657294681.jpg
291KB, 768x1024px
>99.95% of /k/ is woefully unprepared for a violent attack and tote a gun as a talisman and nothing more
>/k/ is a terrible source of information about firearms
>you're worse than a noguns if all the points you argue about on /k/ are semantics
>you're wrong if you do not prioritize health over firearms
>you're wrong if you do not carry a flashlight but carry a gun
>you're wrong if you do not use a shot timer and scorable, anatomical targets
>if you suck dick at shooting, the difference between 9mm, .45, .40, whether or not you're using a freefloat rail, carbine length or midlength, an AK or AR, Glock or 1911, does not fucking matter
>your sub MOA gun means nothing if you are a 4 MOA shooter
>handgun selection and hardware selection in general means nothing if you do not have the proper mindset and training to use your weapon
>you should not carry a gun if you cannot consistently clear your cover garment and fire at a 3x5 card in under 2 seconds on demand
>you're literally a dumbass if part of clearing a malfunction involves staring at your gun as if it has a rainbow penis growing out of it instead of immediately adressing the malfunction
>shooting guns > buying guns
>buying ammo > buying guns
>going to a relevant training class > buying guns
>girls that can pull off having short hair are the best
>>
>>35035318
Iv been working on cars at a dealer for the past 10 years. I fucking hate cars. Especially new ones
>>
File: Capture.png (781KB, 664x499px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
781KB, 664x499px
>>35040468
lots of inflammatory retardery here can be boiled down to: exercise -> practice with what you carry
>>
>>35035318
right there with you, If I didn't need it to basically go anywhere I wouldn't own one
>>
>>35035318
What shit shack car brand car did you buy? My car runs with almost no problems. Gets 400 miles on a tank of 11. What are you doing?
>>
>>35039311
Hey it's that copy pasta again.
>>
>>35035407
Daniel Defense slim line. Sturdy and lightweight for all your tacticool Chris Costa needs
>>
>I prefer traditional rifle stocks over pistol grips
>printing a CCW shouldn't be a faux pas in the gun community if it's unintentional
>the debate of 9mm vs. 45acp is nearly pointless in terms of damage
>>
>>35040492
why are new ones different from the old ones?
Thread posts: 133
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.