[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone ever have a runin with any of the alphabets?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 24

File: ATF4.jpg (52KB, 649x390px) Image search: [Google]
ATF4.jpg
52KB, 649x390px
Anyone ever have a runin with any of the alphabets?
>>
File: 1503411977419.png (162KB, 967x763px) Image search: [Google]
1503411977419.png
162KB, 967x763px
Yes, i was out playing with my ar 22lr pistol when i acidently shouldered it. A nice man showed up and gave my dog a steak and calmly explaned to me how i shouldnt do that because its agenst the law. He was like the father i always wanted. He gave my head a good ruffle then gave me a lolipop and was on his way. Before he left though he stoped at a tree to take a leak and i swear his dick must have been a foot long soft. The goverment is there to keep us safe and that was one of the best days of my life
>>
>>35032632
Yes. Irs. I would rather it have been any other letters.
>>
>>35033110
Pay your taxes, you fucking commie
>>
>>35032632
Not me, but a friend of mine called the FBI and told them the Pentagon was going to get bombed once.

He lives in Canada too, so it was extra dumb.
>>
>>35033253
>paying taxes
>not a communist
Fuck off, commie
>>
File: 1492258563659.jpg (42KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1492258563659.jpg
42KB, 480x480px
>>35033253
>You owe money to the State, if you don't pay you go to gulag!
>Implying taxes aren't communist
>>
>be me
>be 2000
>be Marine with low level security clearance for boring shit like ECM frequencies
>living off base because E4 and barracks is full
>have private commercial email
>email Dad
>call Janet Reno "the domestic enemy I swore an oath to defend the Constitution against"
>be about a week later
knock.wav
"Hello I'm Special Agent Blahblah with the FBI."
>wtf
"Did you write this email? Have you ever visited Washington, DC? Do you own any firearms? We want to take a photo of you. Kthxbye."
>>
>>35033382
>>be Marine with low level security clearance for boring shit like ECM frequencies
So what are they? Asking for a 朋友.
>>
>Surprise ATF agent visit at the gun shop!
>Special agent Shaquonda the 400 lb black lady barges in the door
>A'hmmm Ima need to see yalls 4473s for today
>Ok yall lucky this time
>HHHOL UP! WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT
That's a Mare's Leg m'am. It's technically a pistol
>IMA NEED TO CALL MY SUPERVISOR ABOUT THAT
20 minutes ensue of special agent shaniqua trying to describe the mare's leg to her super
>Ok, that checks out
>HOL UP AGAIN, WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT DOING UP THERE?!
M'am, that's a deactivated RPG. It's just for decoration. It doesn't shoot
>IMA NEED TO CALL M SUPERVISOR AGAIN
30 minutes this time as she makes sure it's a deac
>Ok y'all motherfukas slip by this time. That thang betta not be up there the next time I come here tho

Fuck ATF field agents
>>
>>35033394
They change, so I couldn't tell you even if I remembered.
>>
>>35033293
I remember when I was a lolbertarian. If you hate taxes so much, stop using roads, bridges, and anything else the state provides.
>>
File: cK4001j.gif (29KB, 482x800px) Image search: [Google]
cK4001j.gif
29KB, 482x800px
>>35033495
Sounds more like the TSA, but I'll believe it.
>>
>>35032632
Yes i work for the cia as a paper pusher. This place isnt all its hyped up to be. Seems like a normal business office to me.
>>
>>35032632
Got recruited by the CIA when I was graduating college. Think my psychology prof was CIA and threw my name to them.
>>
>>35033382
You were completely correct in the email.
>>
File: 1503531730240.jpg (46KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
1503531730240.jpg
46KB, 850x400px
>>35033526
I only use roads and bridges because the State destroys woods and forests that I would be MUCH happier using.
>>
>>35032632
For a while, I had to deal with them nearly every 6 months.
Counting all the guns, tracking serial numbers.
>mfw I worked in a gun store

Honestly, the times I had to, the local field office had a nice older lady who showed up, introduced herself, gave me a card, asked if I wanted to see her badge, and was generally pretty cool about the whole thing.
then she retired, and I got Special Agent Tryhard, who tried to be super cool, by wearing a slick suit, and shitty ray bans, with greased back hair.. I remember the first time I saw him, he walted into the shop, still waring his glasses, and flops his badge down on the counter, saying "I'm here for an audit". Complete cocksucker, ran off business, and generally created chaos, hit on customers, stole food from our fridge, plugged up the toilet after he ate someones lunch..
Complete douche, I'm sure he was a puppy killer in training.
>>
>>35033526
>Implying that's where my taxes are going and not to Stacy single mom to buy cigarettes
If taxes are to be based on governmental services I personally use, I'd be paying very little. Go back to California faggot.
>>
>>35032632
yeah but all they did was shoot my dog and then they let me be on my way.
>>
>>35032632
I had a man from the FRA come up to me at work once.
>Hey, is there a rule about running with the pin?
>>None that I'm aware of, sir.
>Well actually, there is. In your safety guidebook it says to only run in the case of an emergency.
>>I guess that all depends on your definition of run and emergency, because if I don't switch these cars, there's a distinct possibility we'll have one.

He was not very amused.
>>
>>35032632

INTERPOL once in Switzerland while I was traveling, received a light beating shortly after landing in Zurich international because someone had become convinced that I was involved in some arms trafficking scheme of someone I knew.
>>
>>35033253
Taxes are basically being used to fund communist programs in most western nations retard
Do you wanna keep your money or give it to a foreigner so he can replace you?
>>
>>35033538
>Sounds more like the TSA, but I'll believe it.
"Inspectors" for all alphabet agencies are like that. To get hired straight into the job you need to be qualified, but you can also "work your way up" via "on the job training." That basically means any part time secretary who kisses enough ass can eventually, for example, be a Radioactive Materials Inspector for the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, and go around to hospitals and tell doctors with 12 years minimum of Nuclear Medicine training that they're incompetent. Putting woefully unqualified people into those sorts of positions via OJT just breeds that heinous combination of institutional arrogance and utter ineptitude. And, given that qualified people can make WAY more money on the outside, guess which sort predominates (and sets the corporate culture!)?
>>
>>35032632
When I had an FFL I sold a pistol to a guy who took it home and shot his wife to death same day. They went over that 4473 for four fucking hours wasting my fucking time asking all kinds of questions.

Same idiots that said "proceed" even though this guy had a DV conviction and a restraining order.
>>
>>35034786
>even though this guy had a DV conviction and a restraining order.
That's why they did it; they needed to find a scapegoat. You can't build a career being arbitrarily capricious and totally incompetent unless you are good at shifting blame.
>>
>>35033253
Might just be more to it than you think. I was self employed, got hurt. Out of work. Couldnt make a quaterly payment. Payments based on previous years income. Took months of argueing with irs to get payments reset to income of year was hurt in.
Dont jump to conclusions asshole
>>
>>35033495

Fucking
Kek
>>
>>35033526
State doesnt provide your list. People who pays tax on every gallon of fuel pay for roads ect. State is just a middle man so they can skim of the top.
>>
>>35033495

You're well versed in nigbonics. I 100% believe this.
>>
>>35033293
Those memes are so goddamn cringey
>>
File: tatp.png (426KB, 905x712px) Image search: [Google]
tatp.png
426KB, 905x712px
>>35032632
>at shooting range
>dea agents or imposters wearing DEA bullet proof vest next to me
>2 of them shoot glock 40's
>see that they are trying to help each other hit the center of a 12 inch target from 10 feet ish
>I observe them fucking failing at this.
>1 black 1 white guy both in thirties with some of the worst marksmanship I've seen.
>I start to feel better about getting into a gun fight with them after I leave.

This was several years ago and I can only guess they were retarded or were being mocked at the normal DEA range.
>>
>>35033293
Taxes were lawful in the US long before Communism was founded
>>
>Be my uncle
>rob a gas station in Louisiana back in the 70s because degenerate and opiate addict
>go to prison for a few years, turn life around
>move to Indiana
>start successful business, become millionaire
>buy gun to protect large nice house, pass NICS check, figure gov lost the paperwork
>they didn't

Too very nice men from the ATF showed up wearing Colts jerseys showed up to his office a few weeks later. They were very polite, and explained that because his crime was so long ago the NICS passed him before a record turned up (Louisiana mailed it in after the check, but until then Federal gov didn't have him on an offender database). They even let him surrender the gun to a personal friend (who happened to be a judge) instead of confiscating it.
>>
>>35034682

>YOUR DOING IT WRONG

The delicious irony...
>>
Yep. I had an FBI and secret service agent knock on my door. They wanted to talk about a post I made online, where I stated that I thought President Obama and Attorney General Eric Holder should have been tried and hanged for high treason, after Operation Fast And Furious. I invited them in, they were polite and courteous. They told me they had noted I visited gun stores and gun shows a lot, so I guess they had either been following me or just looking at my bank statements. I explained that guns were my hobby, and that i have many guns in my apartment. They asked me if I was ever a member of a terrorist group, of a militia, a white supremacists organisation, or have conspired to overthrow the US government. After about 5 minutes of talking the FBI agent said "look, I'm not allowed by law to profile anyone, but I know what I'm looking for, and you aren't it. Have a good day sir" and they left.

Overall 8/10 comfy experience. Would recommend.
>>
Had someone claiming to be a resident of New York contact me through Armslist asking if I would sell him my MSAR Stg556 (U.S. made AUG clone) without a background check.

Politely declined.
>>
>>35035303
sounds like something I saw on King of the Hill where Dale calls the FBI on Hank for being a terrorist and he comes by and says the same thing "I'm not supposed to profile but you aren't what I'm looking for"
>>
>>35035327
Holy shit. I remember that episode. That didn't even occur to me until now. Jesus, that show was spot on.
>>
>>35035119
False. Communism was found to have been tried and failed in the Jamestown colony. The law for taxation was not perverted completely until 1913 with the ratification of the 16th amendment. Prior to WWI the US government stole most of its money from tariffs
>>
>>35035119
Income tax was added as a constitutional amendment well after the basis of communism had been conceived.
>>
>>35035190
did he get it expunged?
>>
>>35035405
What are you talking about? Congress has had the power to create and levy taxes in Article I, Section 8 which was ratified in 1787

Communism as a practiced philosophy didn't come until the late 19th and early 20th century.

>>35035385
hardly, from the early history of Jamestown the place was a literal shithole that had a wicked mortality rate due to starvation and shit. They received supplies from England and even then their "communist" ties are superfluous and reductive because the colony was so strained that they were pretty much forced to survive in a way that each man worked for the benefit of the strained colony. Its erroneous to tie direct philosophy to things before the advent of such a philosophy and its even more erroneous to suggest this was some sort of actively implanted philosophy as a result of its evolution over its short time since it was founded. They received some food and supplies from local native american tribes but ultimately fell flat due to massive starvation.

Saying Jamestown colony was doing communism is like saying your average nuclear family is communist because the dad buys food, comes home and cooks it for his kids.
>>
File: aku.jpg (87KB, 476x358px) Image search: [Google]
aku.jpg
87KB, 476x358px
>>35035528
>erroneous
I LICKE U
>>
>>35035528
>Saying Jamestown colony was doing communism is like saying your average nuclear family is communist because the dad buys food, comes home and cooks it for his kids.
Not him but that's a bullshit analogy. The Jamestown colony literally adopted communism, they starved BECAUSE communism can't into markets or private property which lead to prosperity, and the colony abandoned their communist ideals because of that.
>>
>>35035497
Nope. He honestly thought the paperwork was too buried to get caught. And when he passed the NICS and took the pistol home the same day he was even more convinced.
>>
>>35035626
They starved because they couldn't get crops going, thats why the natives gave them food and england gave them food. They didn't settle and say "wow lets all work for the benefit of our colony and not ourselves" then suddenly all their meger supplies disappeared as if it was magically communism. They starved because they couldn't get crops going quickly enough.

>abandoned
they didn't actually abandon it for a number of years

They settled in May of 1607 didn't get crops going, got supplies in 1608 and at that time they were already starving so it was pretty much a failed colony from the start.

Its absolutely stupid to try and draw ties that the US constitution was drafted with communist philosophies in mind when they wrote article 1 section 8.
>>
>>35032632
Yes. Had an ad on Armslist to sell 800 rounds of 9mm of various brands. White van parked to the left of me and he parked 30 seconds to the right of me, no one got out of the van. Didn't even look at the ammo, handed me the money. Then immediately asked me if I had any more ammo; he said he would buy all ammo that it didn't matter what caliber. Also asked if I knew anyone else that had ammo for sale. Middle aged, obvious fucking fed clean-cut haircut, clothing style. He also asked if I had any guns I wanted to sell to him but check it - law went into effect 2 months before that, forcing all gun sales to go through an FFL except for immediate family. Told him about it and that I did not appreciate what he was saying for someone who had made mention of being a strict law-abiding citizen 30 seconds prior. He gave me a handshake and told me to "text me if I never find anyone wanting to sell a gun person to person" and I told him I follow the law, so that will never happen. Van started up and quickly left with the guy in tow. I couldn't believe that they were hoping to fucking bust me for some illegal dealing or catch me saying some fucked up shit when I just wanted to sell some ammo spare ammo off. Just thinking there were like 4-5 agents in the back ready to pop me kinda pissed me off considered at how much fucking thug fucks are being armed due to coalburning fucks that continue unabated.

Alphabet agencies not only watch Armslist/gun auction sites, but they also watch all of 4chans, arfcom, etc. They are probably in this fucking thread right now. I guess they were hoping I was an easy justification of their budget. If you guys wonder why guns keep fucking pouring into street thug gangs, take what happened to me as glimpse into ABC ineptitude and fear of actually having to face the dangerous people causing the fucking crime and gun statistics.
>>
>>35035703
And they couldn't start crops for a number of years due to a massive drought. They literally picked the worst 4 years to settle in such a place.

So no, this isn't any sort of "communism" as much as it was raw survival and continually failing crop seasons
>>
>>35033526
If the state hasnt routinely been stealing from people for over 100 years, I would be driving exclusively on private toll roads.
>>
>>35035732
Retards like him think that it must have been stealing since 1787
>>
Taxation IS theft when you really brake it down, the question is are you ok with that?
>>
>>35035119
...So was slavery.
>>
>>35035746
Congrats, another nonsequitor post
>>
>>35035707
Most cops are not actively pouring through social media posting.

You are paranoid to think they are because lo and behold they have other people who they can entrap and manufacture charges for.
>>
>>35035707

thats literal entrapment, not the nog version "iz u a cop?" fake story. sad!
>>
>>35035809
Its something the ATF would do though.
>>
>>35035810

could be, he could always just say "he offered to sell me one out of the blue" and it would be your word against his.
>>
>>35035770
>NSA listens to trillions of conversations
>but no one is keyword searching or runs a program that searches for keywords to have a chance at preventing a happening or start gathering evidence on groups/individuals publicizing their crimes
You are fucking retarded.

>>35035809
Some alphabet agency was more than likely boosting its arrest numbers in my state just from that one law becoming active to show off gun crime statistics for political reasons or for budgetary reasons. So many people here don't really take the time to educate themselves of law changes.
>>
File: tumblr_o0skh4ccAe1s5kgq3o1_540.jpg (71KB, 540x581px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0skh4ccAe1s5kgq3o1_540.jpg
71KB, 540x581px
More like worked on calls with them a few times. Responded to a "mass shooting" (4 killed plus 1 suicide) and the ATF showed up just after the guy offed himself in front of negotiators.
>>
>>35035809
Not unheard of. There was a story where the ATF arrested a guy for having a fuck ton of guns (all legal) then argued that because he had the capability of potentially turning the guns into full auto guns he should go to jail.
When the defendants lawyers pointed out that he would have to reweld entire receivers and barrels and it wasn't as easy as they're making up the ATF double downed and said he should go to jail for the mere capability of making full auto guns that he wasn't making.
>>
>>35033526
>not driving a helicopter fueled by petrol drilled from your own private 1000 acres in the west
>>
I did, in high school. Somebody detonated a pipe bomb in the bathroom (Menasha, WI, 1989 or '90) and I was a suspect. I didn't do it but the FBI grilled me for about three hours.
>>
>>35035830
>You are fucking retarded.
And you are a gullible fool who doesn't recognize the amount of noise on the internet.

Despite what you may think about the Federal Government, they are understaffed and overworked. They would much rather entrap mentally handicapped morons than do much in the way of finding real crime.

In fact, I would say the primary purpose of the NSA databases would be to say that they were "monitoring him" and that because of a lack of funding they couldn't pursue the leads any further.

It isn't like they have used the snooping database to any REAL effect.
>>
I called my local ATF office one time. Nobody was available to take my call (except the secretary), but an agent called me back in about 10 minutes. She was super nice, helpful, and professional. People should try to remember that most government employees are just regular people.
>>
File: what a story mark.png (639KB, 1192x953px) Image search: [Google]
what a story mark.png
639KB, 1192x953px
>>35036684

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhXz60f0HLU
>>
>>35035855
>It isn't like they have used the snooping database to any REAL effect.
what the fuck do you know about what the NSA has and hasn't done
>>
Tried to involve the ATF when I thought my guns had been stolen by an incompetent gunsmith I was contracting for Cerakote work.

Pretty useless buggers. Pretty much blew me off the whole time saying they couldn't help me and told me to go pound sand when it came to asking for recourse with possible stolen guns. Came to learn that they won't do shit about stolen guns when it comes to individuals, they treat it pretty much as a regular stolen property case. Told me to file a police report then take it to civil court and wished me luck.
>>
>>35033526

I've lived in virtually tax-free countries

guess what?

still have roads, often better than the potted crumbling 50 year old shit being "maintained" by govt contractors paid by the hour in the US

still has bridges

still has hospitals that provide as good a service and often significantly cheaper than what ive used in at australia with its pseudo-socialist healthcare system

What exactly is it the state provides to me so selflessly? Protection? Not that either, because every violent incident Ive been is was resolved by me either fighting or running,and filing a police report is often a useless endeavor.

meanwhile if i had called the police after defending myself successfully, i could very well be charged with assault (this has happened to a friend of mine in australia) because retarded self defense laws.

the "state" in these capacities almost only exists as a means of pulling money from the pockets of citizens. Every regulatory legislation is like this, its skimming money off the top like you would pay a bribe to get something done in any "third world shithole" except compulsory and punishable via even more hefty fines (or jail) if you avoid it.

fuck off with this dumb "lolbertarian" shit. You're not smarter or more considered or more mature for thinking that taxes are a-okay, you're just another weak willed cunt who succumbed to propaganda.
>>
>>35034345
haha, what?
>>
>>35037591

Stupid story. I had no idea anything was wrong until I approached baggage pickup, and noticed a few guys who had a police sort of vibe about them looking around, then looking at me. I figured "Eh fuck it, its just airport security", so I went for my bags and as soon as I had picked them up, someone grabbed me by the arm like "Mr. Anon, you will come with us."

So I followed them to a security room in the airport, they took my bags, handcuffed me to a table and left me to wait for a little bit. Then after around an hour some Italian Interpol officer came in and started questioning me about a friend of mine, about weapons, etc. Of course I knew nothing, but he wasn't having it, so I received a small beating over the course of the interrogation, with intermittent breaks when the Italian officer became tired and wanted a snack.

Anyway four hours after I had landed there and during one of the breaks, a Swiss police officer came in, told me I was free to go and apologized for the situation. He explained that the Italian gentleman had been after my friend for a while and was frustrated.

That was all well and good and I was a good sport about it all, but what really upset me was that I missed my reservation at the Hotel St. Josef.
>>
>>35037645

Also forgot to add, the reason I was picked up that way in the airport was that some chucklefuck had a blue notice issued for me, so as soon as I landed in Zurich I was destined to be arrested lol.
>>
>>35035528
Note that I referred to income tax, Karl.

It was unconstitutional for nearly the first 100 years of this fine nation to levy a tax directly on one's income.
>>
>>35033293
>>35033279
>>35034369
Fuck off. Money makes the world go round. Pay your fucking taxes and buy shit made in your own country, you penny hording shit fucks

>>35034875
>Dont jump to conclusions asshole
Make me
>>
>>35035852
Metrasha, makes sense.
>>
>>35035327
>looks at bobby
>"he's probably okay too"
>>
>>35037645
>>35037667
It almost sounds like a fake story, but I believe you. Do you still keep in touch with your "friend?" Zurich had a very nice airport last time I was there. It's a strange way to travel through Schengen. I only had a backpack with me, so it would be interesting if they'd have to track you down if you don't go to baggage claim.
>>
>>35038602
>Pay your fucking taxes and buy shit made in your own country
Have you ever bought bananas or vacationed abroad? If so, you have bought things not made in the US you unpatriotic shit.

Stop being hypocritical.
>>
>>35035703
>Jamestown suffers under communist society
>Jamestown grows under private property society
You cannot deny this fact whatsoever

It's also clear you didn't read my post very closely either
>>
>>35033293
>What is a social contract?

You don't like it then go to Somalia.
>>
>>35038952
the social contract is meant to benefit everyone (or almost everyone) who participates in it. that is the case now, but i think we're edging a little bit too close to the brink with all of the cancer in the government sucking up taxpayer dollars.
>>
>>35038964
You're not wrong. Governments are not efficient when they're corrupt out their asses. I'm one of the guys that's happy to pay a little extra for good public services but shelling out my hard earned wages so Windsor Huffington III gets a tax break really activates my almonds.
>>
>>35035639
So he got off scot-free for lying on a 4473?
>>
>>35037550
Country?
>>
File: CROW_MAGNUM.jpg (110KB, 540x592px) Image search: [Google]
CROW_MAGNUM.jpg
110KB, 540x592px
>flying to Yellowstone
>check a Smith 460 XVR in my luggage
>TSA guy shows up to inspect locks and such
>starts asking all sorts of questions; thinks it's simply the coolest thing he's ever seen
>"Thanks Mr. Anon, that sure is a pretty gun. We'll make sure she gets to Gardiner safe and sound."
>he walks away with a big smile on his face
>y-you t-too
>>
>>35035744
>Taxation IS theft
Rent IS extortion
>>
>>35039282
No, rent is a commodity. The only thing you are entitled to is death, everything else costs money.
>>
>>35032632
Im almost certain I had a run in with the ATF or something similar, Ive posted the story a few times but here it is again.

>Be me
>Selling a police surplus shotgun I bought for sub 200
>Using armslist and a few local gun trader sites
>Get a trade offer for a Henry .45-70 NIB
>dont believe him
>get sent pic related, with SBR scorpion in the same pic
>allmywhatWhat.jpg
>Accept, obviously
>set up trade in local parking lot
>show up an hour early to scope out niggers to see if I should take off
>Blacked out charger rolls up 15 minutes later, makes a beeline towards my car
>Bad fucking vibes already
>Guys wearing plaid button down tucked into jeans
>pulls out Multi compartment Molle bag out of the trunk, had scorpion evo in one compartment, henry in the other
>why though.
>Talk about the shotgun, its in great shape etc.
>"yeah its pretty nice, Im looking to cut it down to make into a home defense gun, or maybe for 'es ehh tee eff', you know anyone how could help me out on the dl?"
>What the actual fuck internally
>"errr, just so it yourself guy, make sure you get that stamp"
> practically yelling now because im autistic
>"yeah right, maybe"
>take the Henry out of the bag put the shotgun in and hand it back to him
>Evo falls out muzzle first, hits asphalt
>I can hear the sirens already
>"Fuck man, Im sorry I gotta fucking go though.
>Get the fuck out of there.

I still get freaked out when I think about it. Got a cool gun though.
>>
File: 13.jpg (2MB, 3264x1360px) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
2MB, 3264x1360px
>>35039330
The shotgun I traded.
>>
>>35033279
Oi!, TANSTAFL!

Can't keep the peace without money. Can't protect the country without money. Can't even get internet without money. Either stop complaining or live in a cave.
>>
>>35035732
Lots have places have tried privatizing roads, it's a shitty idea. Ask anyone living in the DC area.
>>
>>35033526
Unironic cuck
>>
>>35035852
Appleton reporting in.
>>
I don't think you can classify this as a "run in", but I had to do two separate interviews with DOD investigators because my old roommate holds a TS clearance. They were about an hour long, and they asked all kinds of personal questions about my roommate. Drug use, drinking habits, any weird sexual stuff, foreign contacts or trips to foreign countries, gambling, etc. Basically anything that could possibly be used to blackmail him. Oh, and I know an FBI agent through a mutual friend. That's about it.
>>
>>35038602
>, you penny hording shit fucks
I am forced to pay taxes so this statement is false.

>>35038602
>Fuck off. Money makes the world go round. Pay your fucking taxes and buy shit made in your own country
You're corresponding with every anon and trip fag on 4chan with a foreign-made device, along with many other of your material possessions.

Money may make the world go around, but that doesn't come close to justifying forced wage-garnishing with the thread of violence if you don't pay, regardless of whether or not you're benefiting from any public services.
>>
Not me, but my dad was a big protest leader and commie during 'Nam, and when he showed up for his draft interview the FBI showed up, interviewed him, and then exempted him.
>>
>>35042432
How does it feel being the son of a disgusting leftist coward?
>>
>>35032632
I heard your mom had a runin with BBC
>>
>>35039330
I guess since he declared he wanted to do something illegal with it the ATF was trying to build a case to arrest you. Wow. What a terrible organization. It's basically the one organization dedicated to harrassing people over legal activities. Everything in their acronym is a legal right in the US. Let's arrest people over it!
>>
>>35035707
>If you guys wonder why guns keep fucking pouring into street thug gangs, take what happened to me as glimpse into ABC ineptitude and fear of actually having to face the dangerous people causing the fucking crime and gun statistics.

This is entirely by design. Look up "Anarcho-Tyranny".
>>
>>35035855
>understaffed, overworked
And every agency, department, bureau, etc. will always say that and will always get bigger and bigger and bigger and will never work efficiently because it is government.
>>
File: 1484346022140.jpg (6KB, 211x211px) Image search: [Google]
1484346022140.jpg
6KB, 211x211px
>>35038602
>hurr hurr money is actually representative of goods and not a meaningless inflation of the rich to keep the poor in check

this is you

this is how you sound
>>
>>35035707

Wanna get even more upset? Your tax dollars paid for this. A half dozen agents who probably billed this "operation" as 40-60 man hours on their run sheets. I bet they were so excited when they came up to their shift commander (Or however the ATF is structured I dunno) and said "Holy cow we got this guy on the hook for EIGHT HUNDRED rounds of 9mm! That's a veritable armory! I just KNOW we can nail him selling a gun person to person and put a huge dent in the illegal arms trade!"
>>
Dogslayers in the St.Louis area like using scumbroker and armslist to get people on the wrong side of the river, Illinois, to agree to cross state lines for pistol sales.
>"Naw bro, it's fine, you don't need an ffl to ship it here."
>"Yeah man just drive it over here and I'll make you an offer..."
>Yeah I like dags"
Around the third time I got the same guy on the phone using a different name on some armslist ads I just asked him how often this shit worked.
Dudebro accent slipped and then he hung up after sputting out a lame fuck off reply
>>
>>35032632
Yes.
BATF.
They were utter fucktards, and a judge bitchslapped them.

Then they were fucktards, AGAIN, and got bitchslapped once more.

Fuck the BATF.
>>
>>35040261
fuck off bootlicker
>>
>>35036684
t. Goober Mint
>>
>>35043622
>currency is bad
Enjoy barter. Hope what you produce is so universally desired that you can always exchange it.
>>
>>35033684
Are aliuns real?
>>
IRS here as well. Not really anything special but we've worked with feds a few times for event security but nothing major.

>>35033253
We're being audited and their demanding 30K because we're self employed and the IRS "lost" 12 years of taxes despite them having no evidence that we actually owe this money. The problem being most of the companies we dealt with over the years have either been acquired half a dozen times or went completely out of business so now we're gonna spend at least half that hiring a lawyer to fight their fucking asses.

The IRS is the one federal institution I have no qualms about fire bombing.
>>
>>35035035
That picture is how you lose your hand and get your dog shot
>>
File: 1499545691310.jpg (70KB, 720x781px) Image search: [Google]
1499545691310.jpg
70KB, 720x781px
>ITT
>>
File: 1495265213078.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1495265213078.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>35043328

>anarcho tyranny

My nigga
>>
>>35034950
>Uses $5 bill instead of 1/4 Silver American Eagle
>Retirement plan 100% dependent on Social Security if it exists at all
>Employed in defense industry if employed at all
Why are Americans so fucking stupid?
Canada has like a 2% higher tax burden but we get zero copay health insurance with that, whereas Americans are on the hook for another 15% of their income for healthcare.
Healthcare with wait time is better than healthcare that disappears if you get laid off.
>>
>>35035303
>calls Obama a traitor
>middle name is Lee
>state of residency, South Carolina
>>
>>35044367
Tax dollars paid for him to embellish or make up a story?
It's a lot more likely the guy in the van was just another kook stockpiling shitloads of guns and ammo and the poster made shit up to fit his head on pants retarded borderline treason neo confederate world view.
>>
>>35047982
>>Uses $5 bill instead of 1/4 Silver American Eagle
>>Retirement plan 100% dependent on Social Security if it exists at all
>>Employed in defense industry if employed at all
>Why are Americans so fucking stupid?
>Canada has like a 2% higher tax burden

Yeah no. I paid 12% as a self employed contractor last year while my brother in canada paid 40%+ and we made the same gross last year.

Go fuck yourself with your stupid misinformation.
>>
>>35048039
Well I can't vouch for your circmstances but the statistics and analysis compiled by economic experts whose job it is to compile and analyze economic statistics says tax burden for Americans is less than Canada by a slim margin.
>>
Yeah. As an LEO though.

>Sarge pulls me inna office.
>"Hey annon, at 2100 go to X location and meet with The FBI. Youre working with them tonight. Idk what its about."
>At designated time go to location
>Fucking 40 people there.
>Some in suits, some in looking like street crimes unit, some in full SWAT gear.
>A suit sees little ol' me, shakes my hand and introduces himself. He was some assistant director flown in from Washington.
>Tells me were here to serve a search warrant on an islamic terrorists house.
>My job is to park in front of the house while they work to keep the neighbors calm and reassured.
>But theres a problem with the warrant, we on hold
>Stand around for two hours shooting the shit with FBI and ATF
>Theyre going behind dumpsters to take a piss, smoking cigarettes when the boss isnt looking, complaining and generally goofing off like we do.
>Pretty good guys all around.
>Deputy director guy come back over
>"Well we dont have a warrant, but were going to try something else."
>We roll up 41 deep to this house at 0100 in mostly full kit
>Ask for fucking consent... And get it.
>They toss the house for like 4 hours
>Basically trash the place
>All done, hand shaking all around
>Go home after words
>Homeowner calls our department to file a complaint about the state of the house the next day.
>Lulz had all around.
>>
>>35048056
>experts whose job it is to compile and analyze economic statistics says tax burden for Americans is less than Canada by a slim margin.
See, now I know you're retarded and dont know what your talking about, all you can say is that experts say my real world experience must be wrong, go fuck yourself you stupid NEET.
>>
>>35048116
You're saying deliberately misleading "me and my brother" anecdotes trump verifiable facts based on hard data

And I"M the one whose retarded

If an economist is talking about the economy, I respect their authority.
In the same vein If you were telling me how to violate building codes without getting caught, I'd respect your authority on the subject.
>>
>>35048152
You're right my personal first hand experience working with my brother, having the same pay, just across borders is outweighed anecdotal evidence you bring up by some unknown "economist" which is probably just an article on yahoo finance or some similar bullshit.

You sure got me.
>>
>>35048114
>Homeowner calls our department to file a complaint about the state of the house the next day.

Am I correct in understanding that cops and feds have no requirement to clean up after themselves?

How about actual damage done to things? Do they need to reimburse the owner?
>>
>>35048172
Forbes is full of shit, man.
BLS? More like BS amirite
>>
>>35048177
People can submit a claim to city hall for review and be reimbursed at our agency. We pay for things if we legitimately break them. We have told people who had warrants served on them to fuck off though. Idk what the Feds do. The lulz were more about how we were. Ring blamed for it.
>>
File: 1491463324677.jpg (78KB, 640x541px) Image search: [Google]
1491463324677.jpg
78KB, 640x541px
>>35037550
>I've lived in virtually tax-free countries
Care to name them? Not that I doubt you, just curious.
>>
>>35036684
they're just regular people who have authority over your life and property
>>
>Old man got drunk at an airport during a three hour layover.
>Chink national in a neighboring seat makes a few disparaging remarks.
>He's not having any of that.
>Old man fires back
>security gets involved.
>It's not a delta flight..
>Chinks wife claims he assaulted her.
>Didn't happen.
>Chinks and dad escorted off plane.
>Fast forward two weeks
>Home for college break
>Saturday: 7:30 AM
>*Ding dong*
>Open door
>Two men in suits/coats
>Dog (boxer) very unhappy at their presence.
>"Hello we're with the FBI and looking for Mr. Anon. Is he home?"
>"... One second."
>Close door
>Put my anxious, protection pupper in my room before their ATF buddies arrive
>Get my dad.
>They dad greets them outside and discusses the situation without letting them in.

Closest I've gotten. The Chink apparently complained to whatever Chinese national agency/embassy is supposed to handle these things. Nothing came out of it.
>>
File: 1503806803442.jpg (113KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
1503806803442.jpg
113KB, 1024x724px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fw3Ro-vlXzw
Reminder in the last canonical appearance of Beavis and Butthead they were appointed ATF agents
>>
>>35047077
Fiat currency is the very definition of bad, because it is valued by nothing.
>>
>>35048211
Just like us, really. Only they break down your door and shoot your dog without leaving an "I owe U 1" note, while if you shoot their dog you spend the rest of your life in a cell.
>>
>>35033714
>fuck im having a stroke
>better go innawoods
>>
>>35048525
Fiat currency isn't inherently bad, it's just inherently easy to manipulate by government which is bad.
>>
File: Caracalla.jpg (15KB, 236x354px) Image search: [Google]
Caracalla.jpg
15KB, 236x354px
>>35038952
The social contract is consent, retard. Any contract requires consent.
>In the early 17th century, Grotius (1583–1645) introduced the modern idea that individuals had natural rights that enabled self-preservation, employing this idea as a basis for moral consensus in the face of religious diversity and the rise of natural science. He seeks to find a parsimonious basis for a moral beginning for society, a kind of natural law that everyone could accept. He goes so far as to say in his On the Law of War and Peace that even if we were to concede what we cannot concede without the utmost wickedness, namely that there is no God, these laws would still hold.
>The idea was considered incendiary since it suggested that power can ultimately go back to the individuals if the political society that they have set up forfeits the purpose for which it was originally established, which is to preserve themselves. In other words, individual persons are sovereign. Grotius says that the people are sui juris (under their own jurisdiction). People have rights as human beings, but there is a delineation of those rights because of what is possible for everyone to accept morally; everyone has to accept that each person as an individual is entitled to try to preserve himself. Each person should, therefore, avoid doing harm to, or interfering with, another, and any breach of these rights should be punished.
Source: wikipedia.
>>
When I saw that the fucking drum major in high school was the ATF SAC I realized that they were total fags, so far every one I've met has been a clone of him and would thoroughly enjoy marching a bunch of 16 yr old around while prancing with a stick.
>>
>>35033293
if you use any government service you give them consent. If you want to change that, get into politics you lazy bitch. Meantime I'm going to keep using roads and not dying from preventable diseases thank you very much
>>
>>35038923
>>35038923
>communist society
'Communism' is a very specific concept that wasn't actually codified until Das Kapital. Jamestown may have been a commune or even practised 'socialism' (a much broader term) of sorts but could not be called Communism, as it didn't come about as a result of dialectical struggle.

>You cannot deny this fact whatsoever
True, but you cannot say that Jamestown failed because of 'Communism' (or even Socialism). Jamestown failed because the settlers were unable to practise agriculture using British and other European crops in an unfamiliar climate with different soil composition. I heavily doubt that you'd be able to sustain yourself with your own crops if you had no idea what you were growing them in or the sorts of weather patterns you'd be dealing with.
>>
When I was an instructor at ILRRPS Weingarten we would often get aircrew in for a short course. The standard international course, pitched at Infantry and SF, was a thirteen day instruction with two days on the end for admin. Aircrew took a condensed course.

Every now and again, not often but frequently enough, we'd get someone in whose parent unit was just an umbrella agency. Everyone else would be Battalion/Regiment (or, in the case of aircrew, squadron or whatever), but they just had a defence agency listed. UK was MoD, US was DoD and so on. Without fail they took the summer aircrew course.

Prior to that and afterward I've had them tag along on things, but that was probably the only repeat contact where I had a chance to get to know them. They were pleasant enough but did not attend the standard post course BBQ and drunken brawl.
>>
>>35032943
This made me lose my shit.
>>
>>35034867
>That's why they did it; they needed to find a scapegoat. You can't build a career being arbitrarily capricious and totally incompetent unless you are good at shifting blame.

this folks, after working for 3 different agencies, and having exposure to a dozen total, is almost the entirety of the Federal government.
>>
>>35034345
Storytime
>>
>>35032632
I found this while exploring in the woods.
>>
>>35050898
This is one of two things that I assume are the "magazines" they are referencing.
>>
>>35037645
That doesn't happen in custody and you should practice on your lying.
>>
>>35033526
>implying tax money actually goes towards maintaining infrastructure and not bombing mud huts in a desert on the other side of the world
>>
>>35048309
>that image
C U T E
U
T
E
>>
>>35033731
Stacy is usually a white name
>>
>>35032943
kek fpbp
>>
>>35048877
You don't have to consent to pay taxes, you also don't have to consent to follow the law. there are just consequences if you do that.
>>
>>35034345
Story time faggot.
>>
>year 2000
>i'm 9 years old playing with my friends around the pond near our commie block, 100m away from an army base
>we find a used M-80 Zolja (like an american LAW)
>goof around with it around our commie block
>neighbor sees us and flips his shit
>calls the cops and chases us to take it from us
>some military guys in suits come tomorrow to my and couple of my friends houses to see if we found anything else
>get in trouble with my parents for playing around with that shit
>>
File: index.jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5KB, 275x183px
>>35050929
magazines hold ammunition. bunkers that hold a lot of ammunition are called magazines. that why it says "firemen do not fight magazine fires clear the area" because your not going to put it out before it goes kaboom and generally they hold enough ammunition to make a very large kaboom.
>>
>>35051433
There wasn't ever any large munitions storage in the area that I was aware of. There was a lot of coal mining though.
>>35050929
Heres a pic of the other one at a different angle.
>>
>>35037427
We have Edward Snowden to thank for letting us know what the NSA does with our data. Most of the time it consists of nerds snooping for nudes and recognizing how retarded it is to sift through the day to day crap of billions of people.

What are you going to find by looking in a haystack? A shitload of hay.
>>
>>35052884
mining explosive storage unit can be called a...
>>
>>35033526
Just to reiterate the other anons, fuck you statist cuck bitch
>>
>>35035852
Fond du lac , I remember you , not so anon now
>>
>>35033526
>not being a based classical liberal
>not wanting maximum constitutional freedom while also being realistic about the role a (limited) government is supposed to fill
>>
>>35047608
You are now on a updated list thanks for playing
>>
>>35035844
What was that case's name and what was the outcome? I'm not trying to call bullshit here because that sounds like the ATF would do being they are retarded like that. They also said a shoestring was a machine gun so I'm not doubting your story, I just want to look that up.
>>
>>35047982
>Canada has like a 2% higher tax burden but we get zero copay health insurance with that, whereas Americans are on the hook for another 15% of their income for healthcare.
Literally verifably false
>>
>>35048152
Fuck off commie
>>
>>35053027
clip
>>
Just in case they are monitoring this thread:

ATF is gay lol
>>
>>35047982
>>35047982
Yeah that's complete bullshit. Nice try though, you fucking leaf nigger.
>>
>>35055545
How the fuck is a shoestring a machine gun? I understand the ATF are overreaching asswipes but this shits retarded
>>
>>35044787
Story?
>>
>>35032632
yes i was diagnosed with add in third grade
>>
>>35044787
Remember when they used a retarded kid to do a retarded sting that involved making him get a squid tattoo on his neck?

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2013/12/08/249610501/report-details-atfs-use-of-mentally-disabled-in-gun-stings

http://archive.jsonline.com/watchdog/watchdogreports/botched-atf-sting-in-milwaukee-ensnares-braindamaged-man-pk9d6or-201794871.html
>>
>>35048192
Fucking pig
>>
>>35052884
explosive storage is called a magazine as well...
but if it was for mining it probably wasn't a concrete bunker, but more of a shed that they probably tore down since the fencing and sign is already on the ground.

also im pretty sure your photo is of a wash plant, looks like that center barrel spins and all the dirt and small shit falls out into the collection basin below and the big stuff comes out the other side.
>>
>>35056614
you can convert some guns with reciprocating charging handles into machine guns with a shoestring. wait, i mean you need expensive machinery and have to do tons of difficult machining and welding to do that alphabet agents itt.
>>
>>35055545

Fpsrussia
>>
>>35042432
>The feds could have sent an anti war radical to nam, but they let him keep protesting in the streets.
Very interesting. It could have been that he was honestly threatening enough that giving him arms training and a potential to send home guns and dope would be a real problem.

Or depending of the year, they just didn't want any more bad press by sending radical types to a war they hated. Leaders in the movement getting drafted did provoke members to get out more and recruit. But that would imply the FBI was actively trying to help the war by meddling in protesters. Which they did do, but in more obvious ways you'd think. Basically the standard frame up, blackmail, narcs, snitches, mass arrests.

>Third option, your dad was an asset to the feds, and he was snitching. They wanted him on the streets to continue getting info. It was a known tactic to give crumby info to the feds, so you can protect your personal group of guys. Or getting out of the draft.
>>
>>35048785
>fuck im having a stroke
>better get on the road
>>
>>35049253
>if you use any government service
Does land count as a government service? By what logic do they have the ability to tax me for owning it and prevent me from utilizing the resources on it, seeing as they haven't built any roads on it and don't station protective forces on it? Do they provide the land, and if so, under what circumstances would the land actually be mine?
What about exchanging goods with another individual? Surely the government must be the real provider of those goods if they have the right to charge me or my business partner for exchanging them.
I guess the government provides my employment too, because they're totally justified in splitting "my" pay with me.
>not dying from preventable diseases
Right, I forgot the government owns all medicine and has intellectual property rights to all sanitation knowledge, and that hospitals can only be publically owned and doctors can only practice if they're paid by the state.
And what about self-sufficiency? Oh, right, without the government I would never be able to drill a well or install solar panels or grow food, because there would be no one to give me a permit for it!
>>
>>35033526
As a special snowflake lolbertarian derivative from downstate Illinois, I take mixed pleasure informing you we don't have those things.
Thread posts: 177
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.