[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gun Jesus built his whole home!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (6KB, 215x235px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 215x235px
Apparently he had a whole channel on offgrid living.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUIPfkxZaO8
>>
>>35032603
damn wtf

i had no idea
>>
>>35032603
Wow. How can one man be this based.
>>
>>35032731
He has transcended man
>He is Gun Jesus
>>
>>35032603
He did this years ago and it's pretty certain it didn't work out and he moved to Tucson.
>>
File: 1497567934415.jpg (552KB, 847x1223px) Image search: [Google]
1497567934415.jpg
552KB, 847x1223px
>>35032603
A true god among men
>>
>>35032861
It didn't work out because it turns out the job pool kinda sucks in the middle of nowhere.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5UH4Z6hhYg

Deborah is cute, CUTE!
>>
>>35032603
yall niggas better be donating to this man on patreon. he gets no shekels from youtube

>inb4 hi ian
>>
Just learned about this a few days ago.

Really curious as to how the property looks now and what he's been doing with it.

What does Ian do for work? Besides RIA? Is the off the grid home in AZ?
>>
>>35032961
hi ian
>>
Jesus, I'm so not used to him not saying "welcome to forgotten weapons"
>>
>>35033229
Ian lives off of his channel and Patreon.
He makes somewhere around 6k a month from all that.
More than enough to live comfortably
>>
>>35033415
Either he makes a little more than that, or his wife does okay as well, cos the amount of guns he's bought lately has been huge.
>>
>>35032868
Story? Must've missed that episode...
>>
>>35033415
>>35033862
at 6k a month he is probably pulling down a better income than most people in rural zona. He doesnt have kids either so his wife probably works too. Dude is living the dream
>>
>>35033954
idk the actual episode but some milsurp detonated and 1/8 the vid is of ian and the rest is Karl masturbating over the fact he had a med kit
>>
>>35032961
>he gets no shekels from youtube
But this is false.
>>
>>35034015
You do know that gun channels have been demonitized pretty much across the board, right?
>>
>>35034793
Forgotten Weapons hasn't.
>>
>>35035114
Some of their videos do. He's not on the Blacklist, but occasionally the bots catch one of his videos. And there's also Restricted Mode, which limits the amount you make on ads even if the video isn't demonitized.
>>
File: Phantom_MRE.png (2MB, 1271x750px) Image search: [Google]
Phantom_MRE.png
2MB, 1271x750px
God damn Karl will ruin him, I'm listening to their Q&A part two right now and everything he says is so fucking retarded, but Ian is too nice to call him out. He'd fit right in on Sons of Guns.
>>
>>35036733
>The Man Who Tasted the World
>>
Where can I get started if I want to do some thing like Ian? I'm looking for some documentation.

I love the concept of living completely off the grid. I've watched that documentary about that old guy building a wooden lodge in alaska several times.
>>
>>35032731
>based
>egalitarian goober

Pick one, nigga.
>>
>>35032961
I want to touch Ian's butt.
>>
>>35032603
http://www.getrichslowly.org/blog/2011/05/22/reader-story-how-i-built-my-house-without-a-mortgage/
>>
>>35037841
>Where can I get started if I want to do some thing like Ian?
Set a starting budget, then analyze how much of your income per month you can dedicate to your project vs how much you need for living expenses.
>>
>>35032961
he actually does
only In Range disabled monetization
>>
>>35036733
>2 days later, Punished Steve squatting in a soviet chemical toilet
>Pvt Igorevich hears this from the toilet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otaWQIcTodo
>>
>>35034012
The video was literally about how its a good thing to have a medkit
>>
>>35041462
Shhhh... let him have his edgy contrarian delusions
>>
Ian will never be your dad...
>>
>>35033415
I'm pretty sure he writes too. read something of his in the National Riflemen not that long ago.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.