[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bond Arms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: Bond-Arms-Texan-Left-300x165.jpg (8KB, 300x165px) Image search: [Google]
Bond-Arms-Texan-Left-300x165.jpg
8KB, 300x165px
Good shit or nah?

The fact that you can get subcompacts that hold eight rounds and weigh less makes me not want to get one, but then again I really like niche stuff and the barrel swap thing is a huge plus for me. I'm gonna end up buying the huge ass barrel in .357 and have fun trying tactical reloads probably.

But seriously, most likely this will end up as a glove compartment gun for until I turn 21 and it becomes legal to carry something on my body, probably not this.
>>
I'll bump, for the pure fact that I'm really interested in something like this for edc stuff
>>
I'll also bump simply because I've wanted a Derringer and I'm not sure whats good.
>>
Is there a derringer that exists with a grip that is a tad bigger than regular derringer?

>derringer
>small revolver?
>subcompact
>compact
>full size
>mk23/deagle

like something around small revolver size?
>>
>>35026231
Like a Howda pistol? I think those are rare though
>>
>>35025849
Fun and practical for snake defense. If you bring one to a gunfight you'll be totally outgunned of course
>>
>>35026251
>Howda pistol
>neat
sort of? I've never seen a long barreled derry like in the OP, thought one would be cool with a better grip than that
>I've never held a derringer so I assume that bitty little grip is comfort<concealabilitah
>>
cant you get this in like a million barrelswap options and ammo types? i feel like if your that guy who actually stockpiles for the end of times, just having ANY way of firing anything you come across is a boon, and you should have something like this.
that and those shotgun adapters that let you fire whatever you want. if society as we know it REALLY stops existing, sawn that down and have a howdah pistol that fires whatever you can find without needing tons of weight or barrels, while still being decent as a shotgun sorta
>>
The literal worst single action triggers you will ever experience.

Like how do you fuck that up. I don't expect it to be a hair trigger but its like 15lbs.
>>
>>35028153
It's a derringer. The trigger guard can be removed for the classic look. This is just what you get in a derringer.
>>
>>35028211
That doesn't make it acceptable.
>>
>>35028219
It's meant for pocket carry with no trigger guard and for self defense at extremely short range. It's also totally obsolete.
>>
>>35028221
They're not meant to be carried cocked in the first place.
>>
>>35028224
You really shouldn't but back in the day some people probably did
>>
>>35028231
Cool. Once again something single action shouldn't have a trigger pull that horrendous. Stop making excuses for shitty modern design.
>>
>>35028236
It's not a practical gun. It's an authentic modern version of a traditional derringer which includes a very heavy trigger pull.
>>
>>35028245
>its bad on purpose!
K
>>
File: 1503306174906.jpg (29KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1503306174906.jpg
29KB, 640x640px
>>35028248
...yeah, thats exactly it. its a clone of a gun that, in the modern world is useless. do you also complain muzzle loaders take time to reload, dont come with rails by stock?
>>
>>35028315
A muzzle loader doesn't have a 20lb trigger for no reason other than "muh authenticity"
>>
>>35028332
and this is a gun thats a remake of an outdated concept for muh...authenticity. deal with it. wheres the rails? the stock attachment point? the insert special snowflake frame material for high drag low speed? all missing because its a clone...of an old, outdated gun

its fudd gun with 20 pound trigger because it comes with outdated fudd options, no trigger guard if you want.
>>
>>35028348
>its a feature
No matter how much you say that it won't make if true.
>>
>>35028441
It's true because that's how it is, that he's had to repeat himself because you lack the cognitive capacity to understand that some people like different things than you do doesn't make any difference there.
>>
>>35028099
>10 gauge barrel becomes available
FOAR SCIENCE!
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.