[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What got you interested in weapons? For me, it was pic related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: tales of the gun.jpg (5KB, 259x194px)
tales of the gun.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
What got you interested in weapons?

For me, it was pic related
>>
Probably Call of Duty. COD4 got me through a lot.
>>
I always liked guns.
But I started liking them a lot more once I got to college and realized how pissed off they made all the liberals.
>>
My dad taking me out to shoot when I was like 5 or 6.
>>
>>35025666
Mail Call, Shootout, Future Weapons
Before the History channel was Nazis and aliens exclusively.
>>
>>35025666
My old man. RIP, pops.
>>
>>35025855

F
>>
>>35025666
for sure that show really did it for me, but also growing up as a chinese american the films of john woo really did it too
>>
File: 1499783119971.png (307KB, 410x371px)
1499783119971.png
307KB, 410x371px
It just seemed a reasonable thing to get into, living in the 21st century. Not knowing how to operate firearms is like not knowing how to swim or use a computer.
It was just coincidence I got autistic about it.
>>
the moment when i was 4 years old and first found a stick that was vaguely shaped like a firearm
>>
I grew up with 1965 copies of Shooter's Bible and Gun Digest my father had. Was a little sad to learn that 1911s don't cost $89.99 any more.

Always liked machines and guns, regardless.
>>
When I moved into a black neighborhood after highschool.
>>
Dad always loved guns. He bought SKS's by the crate when they still sold the Russian ones. Also,

>Tfw I have the whole series of totg
>>
File: rifleman_dick.webm (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
rifleman_dick.webm
2MB, 320x240px
>>35025666
>>
I really loved planes as a kid so it was a natural progression
>>
File: eye.jpg (56KB, 736x586px)
eye.jpg
56KB, 736x586px
>>35025666
If you are asking for my first gun hard on.

It was in 1995 and I must thank Kevin Reynolds for this scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoSLZP0e-M4
>>
>>35025833
Ow, the edge
>>
THE GUN HAS PLAYED A CRITICAL ROLE IN HISTORY.

AN INVENTION WHICH HAS BEEN PRAISED AND DENOUNCED...

SERVED HERO AND VILLAIN ALIKE...

AND CARRIES WITH IT MORAL RESPONSIBILITY.

TO UNDERSTAND THE GUN IS TO BETTER UNDERSTAND HISTORY.
>>
>>35025666
HELL YEAH BROTHER
Watched them every morning as a kid. I had that intro memorized.
>>
>>35026294
>followed by a topical introduction
Ohhhh the nostalgia
>>
>>35026007
Whatever, grandpa
>>
>>35026294
I use some of these lines when introducing people to guns
>>
well when I was young (about 9) my grandfather taught me to shoot in his back yard. His place was in BFE urban sprawl has since brought the suburbs to his home. For a long time I didn't have much interest in shooting. I thought guns where cool but I was almost totally uninformed to the point I thought the sunset of the AWB was going to lead to a rise in crime (I was young and dumb; don't lynch me bro!) around 2007 when COD: MW came out I started looking into what all these cool and novel guns where and started to learn more about guns in general. Around that time my grandfather passed and when I reflected on my memories of him the ones that really stood out where the summer afternoons plinking with a .22 he later gave me when I turned 16. About a month after his funeral I decided to go shooting for the first time in ages and took his M1 Garand and after that I've been hooked ever since.
>>
>>35025845
My fucking nigga. All three of these.
>>
Probably Goldeneye the game. I had been around guns before that, but didn't have a huge amount of interest.
>>
Dude yes!!! My father used to record these on vhs and I eventually started watching them. Also he was happy as fuck when I showed him the full series of complete length episodes is on youtube. You guys do know they're all on youtube right?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=T7gTCU_57Q8
>>
Historical weapons from history books and things of that nature.
>>
>>35025666
>What got you interested in weapons?
living in an ethnically and racially diverse apartment complex with everything that implies
>>
>>35025666
Watching all those ww2 documentaries back when the history channel was good made me want a 1911.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.