[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

submariners

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: SGT-Hartman-2.jpg (465KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
SGT-Hartman-2.jpg
465KB, 1280x720px
I have some questions for current and former submariners

A) is being a nuke a meme or is this video accurate

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=A8CN9YHQPd8

In b4 chad officer and virgin enlisted

B) how do you not go crazy from being confined underwater for months
>>
>>35025122

The officer of the division woorks for the chief.

And the chief only gets involved if the E5 or E6 who originates the work needs some cover from responsibility.
>>
>>35025122
A) Being a new is god fucking awful. Dont do it.
B) We generally have a lot of work to do so it keeps us pretty occupied. If we arent working we usually watch movies, play video games, or play card games. You'll get real good at cribbage. Also you jerk it a lot. Theres also workout gear.

Source: I work on a submarine. Im an FT.
>>
>>35026295
>Also you jerk it a lot.

I thought they were letting women on submarines now?
>>
>>35026295

Also.

Dont expect any of this "free time" if you work in engineering.
>>
>>35026318

Dont worry.

We're not implementing them Aussie style where they share the same berthing, heads, etc. Theyre given their own bunkrooms and head facilities separate from the other 90 percent of the crew.

And then theyre going to say submariners are sexist and muh patriarchy is why we resent female enlisted submariners.
>>
File: 2851792054.jpg (164KB, 804x526px)
2851792054.jpg
164KB, 804x526px
>>35026318
You generally jerk it in your rack. You gotta keep a patrol sock handy. This is what the inside of your rack would look like.
>>
>>35025122
>how do you not go crazy from being confined underwater for months
This. No portholes? No deck? Fuck that.
>>
>>35026365
>not jerking your dick in every head, shower, janitor's closet, behind or inside every vehicle in the welldeck, and that one part of the ship no one goes to except to make people bilge out water.
>>
>>35026397

SUBMARINES!

Because worse ammenities and standard of living MUST mean youre more elite.
>>
>>35026365

>putting the interior of the MK 1 Time Machine on the internet

OPSEC!
>>
>>35025122

That officer has not been hazed properly.
>>
>>35025122
If you got a lot of questions you can hit up jivturky on Twitch. He did sonar for like twenty years and is a pretty chill dude.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.