/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you started a country what type of guns would you give to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: world-map.gif (80KB, 1200x715px) Image search: [Google]
world-map.gif
80KB, 1200x715px
If you started a country what type of guns would you give to your military and why.
>>
>>35023168
Whatever we can afford.
>>
>>35023188
fpbp

if you started your own country you probably wouldn't have a lot to choose from
>>
You could probably buy a cheap one from a neighboring nation.
>>
>>35023168
Get china to make me sks for 100$ a pop
>tfw no import bans
>>
>>35023168
fuckin anything that's around. maybe sucker up to the russians and\or chinese and claim that we'll act as their puppet so they give us a shitload of goodies
>>
American inch-pattern FALs and Hi-Powers in 7.62x25.
>>
>>35023168
Buy as much as possible from FN, because everything they make is usually great, and maybe get them to build a factory in my country. Infantry will all use 7.62x51mm.

HMG: FN M2 w/ QCB
GPMG: FN Mag
LMG: FN Minimi 7.62x51mm
Infantry rifle: SCAR-H
Spotter/DMR rifle: FN SCAR-H PR
General purpose sniper's rifle: AI AX .338 Lapua
Heavy sniper's rifle: AI AX50
Sidearm: Colt Single Action Army, case hardened, .357 Magnum
>>
A couple of hi-points and let the Americans fill in the rest
>>
>>35023168
Depends on my budget, what kind of soldiers I'm dealing with, what my threats are and what kind of environment I'm fighting in.

Depending on who I'm friends with I could probably get a full US spec or Russian set of weapons for free as hand me downs.
>>
Depends
>if poor
Whatever we can buy
>if rich
FNCs and LH9s for infantry
>and lmgs, grenades, etc
>>
>>35023168
Do I get to choose, or is the U.S. going to declare us a terrorist organization and give us a bunch of weapons for free.
>>
>>35023168
FALs and 1911s. Armor is surplus soviet. MiG-21bis for flying, F-4s or F/A-50s if I have the money.
>>
>>35023168
Literally any and all cheap gear and weaponry i can find, logistical simplicity be damned, hell and for an airforce buy some sonex kits or something and bolt guns n bombs to em
>>
AKs-FALS, and whatever 9mm and furty fives I can get
>>
>>35023976
HMG: DSHk
GPMG: PKM
LMG: RPK/RPK-74M/RPK-201
Infantry rifle: AK-74M/AK-101/AK-103
Spotter/DMR rifle: PSL
General purpose sniper's rifle: Modernized Mosin-Nagant M91/30
Heavy sniper's rifle: PTRS-41
Sidearm: CZ75 9x19mm
>>
Old M16s, being a vassal state to the US would probably make most sense.
>>
>Service Rifle
Mosin 91/30
>Assault Rifle
M44 Mosin
>Sniper Rifle
PU Sniper
>Spec Ops Rifle
Mosin Carbine
>Sidearm
Obrez
>>
>>35023168
I don't know, is it landlocked?
>>
Everyone gets a completely tricked out Nighthawk 1911. I'm talking fully custom tack drivers. If you're an officer, you get two. My men use their augmented bodies to get perfect headshots everytime.

I'm hard.
>>
>>35026201
this
slav weapons are the worlds greatest
>>
>>35023168

Assuming I had the funds for it, FN products galore.
>>
File: IMG_3845.jpg (110KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3845.jpg
110KB, 600x400px
>>35024776
>modernized MiG-21s
Absolutely top tier aesthetic
>>
File: Putin_Mevdejev_ROTFL.jpg (76KB, 702x446px) Image search: [Google]
Putin_Mevdejev_ROTFL.jpg
76KB, 702x446px
>>35023413

Good luck with that. Hint: The main reason why Russian military is in Syria right now is because it gives them opportunity to sell Assad outdated weapons with inflated prices from the massive arsenal that they inherited from Soviet Union.
>>
>Service rifle
M16/M4 (varies between brranches)
>Service pistol
Beretta 92
>LMG
M60E4
>Marksman rifle
M39 lookalike
>Sniper rifle
Remington 700
>Shotgun
Remington 870
>>
>>35028531
id do the exact same, perfect setup
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.