[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The World Greatest Weapon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: Darkest-Dungeon-Plague-Doctor.jpg (685KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Darkest-Dungeon-Plague-Doctor.jpg
685KB, 1920x1080px
Is poison the greates weapon ever invented?
>>
File: IMG_7307.jpg (29KB, 480x373px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7307.jpg
29KB, 480x373px
>>35018896
>typo
>>
>>35018896
You tell me
>>
>>35018986
Cause if think, if you cant find the cure or identify it you just die, expecially in a battlefield like scenario.
>>
>>35018896
Bio weapons are way scarier than chemical ones. The worst chemical weapons are either blister agents, which boil your flesh off of your body, or nerve agents which make you do the funky chicken so hard you snap your own bones and die in agony. Bio weapons can do either, while spreading to anyone who tries to bury you.
>>
>>35019042
thats why i love them, they are so effective as killing that like unfair but why they dont use them to end wars more quickly?.
>>
>>35019123
Because total war doesn't end quickly.
>>
>>35019151
but with a overwhelming victory like that wouldn't the enemy feel like they cant win?
>>
>>35019042
Like the shit from The Rock? When dudes skin started bubbling?
>>
>>35019181
>overwhelming victory
Such a victory is pyrrhic at best. This isn't theory, WW1 used chemical weapons and only caused horrific suffering as a result. None of this is hypothetical.
>>
>>35019220
Look into what mustard gas is and does, then remember that people were breathing it so it was doing it inside their lungs, too. There are accounts by survivors of gas attacks you can read, and they are universally terrifying.
>>
>>35019220
that is white phosphorus, its no poison
.>>35019258
but still if is effective enough that can cause a huge trauma and make the morale break, isn't it good?
>>
File: GP5_1_002.jpg (87KB, 480x640px)
GP5_1_002.jpg
87KB, 480x640px
>>35018896
No
>>
>>35019282
>cause a huge trauma and make the morale break
At this point in human history, using chemical weapons only steels the resolve of your enemy. If you're fighting a nation state, you've committed a war crime so severe that nobody stooped that low in WW2. If you're fighting an insurgency, you're instantly the most reviled oppressive regime on the planet. Chemical weapons don't win wars.
>>
>>35019282
Crushing the enemy in such a way, while effective, isn't a very good option. You have to win the war and keep the support of your people and allies. Poison is overall despicable and not many people support its use.
>>
>>35019279
Will do.
>>35019282
This? At the end of the scene? I thought that burns and stuff, similar to napalm. Sorry I don't know much about this. Link related
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tx5EtpTOtu0
>>
File: nuke10.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nuke10.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>35019282
>that is white phosphorus, its no poison
Not according to GHS, WP is very poisonous
>>35018896
>Is poison the greates weapon ever invented?
Bio/chem-weapons can always be countered. Better Masks/NBC-suits can be made, vaccines/antibiotics can be researched. It's basically the same situation throughout all of warfare, where the attacker drives the defender to develop new techniques, which in turn...etc.
The only weapons that have no real counter (or where countermeasures only can attack the delivery system) are thermonuclear weapons, till we get anti-matter weapons, those will be the greatest weapons invented.
>>
No, it is religion
>Inb4 fedora
>>
File: Tips Fedorov.jpg (145KB, 479x580px) Image search: [Google]
Tips Fedorov.jpg
145KB, 479x580px
>>35019406
>>
>>35019386
that is something entirely different, maybe created just for the movie
>>
>>35019394
but contaminating the enemy water system with a new and very strong poison and destroying the enemy population won't be an effective way of basicly decimating the opposition?
>>
>>35018896
The greatest weapon ever invented is radicalizing oratory.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.