[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain to me the logic of losing 2A because you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 308
Thread images: 43

File: IMG_1216.jpg (70KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1216.jpg
70KB, 640x480px
Can someone explain to me the logic of losing 2A because you got caught wifh marijuana once?

Seems like unconstitution compounding with unconstitution.
>>
>>35017904
Basically
>muh weed ->muh felony ->muh felons no guns
I can't says it's constitutional, and I can sympathise now that my own guns are (indirectly) being taken away
>>
File: 12353453.jpg (137KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
12353453.jpg
137KB, 500x375px
>>35017904
Logic is simple: if you let government violate your Constitution they don't need excuses and logic.
>>
>>35017910
Even if its non-felonious they ban you simply for using or being addicted.
>>
Subtle way to keep black firearm ownership down.
>>
>>35017904

I don't think you should be using weed and guns simultaniously. However, I'm entirely ok with you doing either activity seperately.
>>
>>35017904
Maybe you shouldn't be a degenerate?
>>
>>35017976
Where does the bible say no weed?
>>
>>35017933

I've been caught twice with small amounts of weed and never had an issue. Were you selling it, or perhaps rude to the police?
>>
>>35017904
It's kind of stupid because there isn't much room for interpretation. But in general it's because there is a heavy correlation between drugs and violent crime. Yeah, weed probably isn't correlated the same way, but it gets lumped in. It's probably mostly crack, heroin, and meth that is the problem, but I'm sure most drug dealers of these drugs also have weed, so it gets to be in the same boat as the rest.
>>
>>35017904
>losing 2A because you got caught wifh marijuana once?

You'd have to be caught with so much the law considers it possession with intent to sell for that to happen I believe. A lot of states do have draconian drug laws for various reasons, though.
>>
>>35017981
>Where does the bible say no weed?

Romans 14:23
>for whatsoever is not of faith is sin.

1 Corinthians 6:19-20
>know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

Smoking pot would be a minor sin even on it's own, however it produces slothfulness and turns people into useless layabouts which is an even more serious sin.
>>
>>35018022
Informative post. This guy gets it. Nobody should smoke weed, but Christians absolutely must abstain.
>>
>>35018048
>Nobody should smoke weed
Who put you in charge?
>>
>>35017904
You'd have to get charged in a state with dracanion gun laws.

I'm a vet with PTSD who smokes marijuana to calm anxiety in a state it's not medicinal. I openly tell my doctor, and she says it's fine. Her daughter in California gets a prescription for it.

You literally have to tell your doctor you rape babies, or tell a judge you plan on shooting up a school to get your weapon rights taken away.
>>
>>35018022
>pol is christian meme
will the larping never end?
>>
>>35018022
I like you, anon.
>>
>>35017933
Been caught and convicted of misdemeanor possession, you are wrong. You live in a shithole, or did something very wrong.
>>
>>35018149
Live in a blue state can confirm unconstitutional shithole.
>>
>>35018022
All things were made by Him, and he is a good God. Fuck right off.
>>
>>35017904
As sommeone with both experience on the right an wrong side of Marajuana charges, unless you are a dirt poor (this
being most important) minority (this being somewhat important) you have little to worry about unless you're selling it.
90% of people who are in prison are there for misdemeanor possesion when they were actually selling, because they
have a good lawyer who talked it down. People in for felonies proabably have other charges under their belt and aren't
a first time offender. First time offenders with small amounts of marjauana on them will have the charges dropped if
they lawyer up, or end up with community service, a drug reeducation course, and a misdemeanor charge at most.
Unless of course, as mentioned previously, you are a dirt poor minority who spit on the cops as they took you in,
kicked at the bars in the cop car screaming the whole ride about "fuckin pigs" and maybe tried to leg it at some point too
for good measure, in which case you might actually end up with some jail time.

inb4
>degenerate
>dude weed lmao
>>
>>35018022
>What do you think the burning bush was
>Genesis 1.29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed: to you it shall be for food. ... the fruit of the tree whose seed shall be food for you.
> however it produces slothfulness and turns people into useless layabouts
do I even need to begin the list of actors and musicians who smoke (and not even including rappers) Fuck even Steven Spielberg and Ted Turner get high
>be 2017
>get over it grandpa
>>
File: 1424668672972.jpg (25KB, 404x303px)
1424668672972.jpg
25KB, 404x303px
>>35018156
Shut your fucking mouth Christ cuck. You're lost.

Get back to Facebook little one.
>>
File: 1487345808958.png (1MB, 1125x900px)
1487345808958.png
1MB, 1125x900px
>it's another fundamentalist thread
>on /k/ of all places
you think people would have learned after the crusades that they are just being manipulated,
but nope. the church donations just keep rolling in.

> just keep giving your sheckels to the white collared jew and pray as hard as you can. no, you can totally get to heaven that way, trust me goyim
>t. jesus christ himself, laughing all the way to the bank after galvanizing his cult of personality for all time.

man, when did people start taking the bible as literal word of god again? thought the dark ages were over.
the people in this thread are why jesus gave up on the second coming.
>>
>>35018171
>create system whereby souls are tried for fitness and then chosen or discarded
>cruel
Stay commie, my friend
>>
>>35018171
*tip*
>>
>>35018205
>create a system whereby fools and gold are easily parted in echange for some basic moral values which they are too dumb to conceive for themselves
>>
It's simple:
your politicians and liberal culture have practically drawn the line between WEED and guns.
So now that WEED is so fucking awesome and cool kids do it and nearly every modern iteration of weed in media is of a positive and harmless one, it is the ultimate carrot to dangle in front of the young masses in their goal of stomping out the 2A.

>You want to legalize WEED, bro?!
or
>You want to legalize baby killing racist assault weapons?

Guess which most young people are going to go for. When the fucking system says you can't have both, even though one is a fucking right and symbolizes natural rights of self defense and the other is recreational privilege that is made legal by the government, it's fucking retarded for people to even consider playing the system's game of choosing.
>>
>>35017904
Go scream about how you are a sovereign city someplace else. This is and has been a nation of law since its creation. You/I may not like a law on the books, but that is the law and we are a nation of men governed by laws. Dedicate yourself to changing the law you don't like if you want it changed.
>>
>>35018264
- t. Statist Cuck
>>
>>35018369
>using it as an insult after the shit that is going on
lmao
>>
>>35017983
>>35017999
misdemeanor possession should get you barred
it doesn't because reporting is very poor
>>
>>35018022
You know what makes someone a hell of a lot more slothful than weed? Crippling nerve pain.
>>
>>35017904
our constitution doesn't mean jack shit nemore
>>
>>35018241
Go play a multiplayer FPS for a minute. Doesn't matter which one. I guarantee you at least some of the players you interact with are going to be stoned. Guess how many of them are pro-gun. Try.
>>
>>35018381
Why? It's a harmless puny insignificant amount of weed
>>
>>35018241
but weed legalization is good for getting kids to mistrust the government and provides a small taste of Libertarian ideals
>>
>>35017904
As of right now you're a federal felon due to pot possession if it's with intent to deal (a certain amount is required). Federal felons cannot own firearms because federal felons are bad enough people to other people that the government has decided to restrict some of their rights.

>>35018264
Pot illegality was never a law until prohibition
>>
>>35018390
nowhere in the constitution does it say you have the freedom to marijuana, junkie
>>
>>35018398
sorry, should as in is supposed to, not as in morally right

the law says misdemeanor possession is enough, but reporting is poor, so FBI-NCICS never hear about it to add to the database
>>
>>35018411
>laws should only be made during the creation of a country and thats it
this is you right now
>>
>>35017904
It's because our rights are actually all just privileges, in all reality. Seeing examples of this sort of thing happening is proof of that, such as licenses or permits..which in reality is just permission from those with more power than us who will do what they want with you any time they want to.
>>
>>35018412
Pursuit of happiness. If you grow it in your own back yard and smoke it on your own property away from the lungs of anyone else in the area and watch some fucking netflix while eating dinner like you were going to do ANYWAY, who the hell are you harming other than potentially yourself (Smoking ANYTHING is bad for your lungs)? What justification can you possibly give to bar them that pleasure?
>>
File: 1491680579076.jpg (33KB, 400x420px)
1491680579076.jpg
33KB, 400x420px
>>35018166
>do I even need to begin the list of actors and musicians who smoke (and not even including rappers) Fuck even Steven Spielberg and Ted Turner get high

What shining examples of virtue and Godliness.
>>
>>35017965
>implying they ever owned registered guns before the felony

Works great
>>
>>35018441
your twisted meaning means murder, stealing, raping falls under le pursuit of happiness
you really are a sovereign citizen retard or will be one soon in your life
>>
File: 1502013943497.jpg (535KB, 1195x1600px)
1502013943497.jpg
535KB, 1195x1600px
>>35018188
>>
>>35017965
>steals guns
>has coalburner girlfriend buy guns for him and his homies
>>
>>35017904
Because you're a fucking criminal.
>>
>>35018458
>harming no one but potentially yourself
>rape, theft, murder
You're the one twisting words.
>>
>>35018416
This. Misdemeanour possession still bars you from owning guns for a year from conviction. Felony is life.

It's retarded for pot, i agree.
>>
>>35018022
But it also says to enjoy your drink in the bible and jesus drank wine, so where is the line as to what is abusive and what isn't?

I'm not a stoner nor a heavy drinker, but i think that these decisions are between you and god, not the government.
>>
>>35018455
what kind of cuck registers their guns
>>
As a former smoker I always found the dumbest thing about it to be how prohibition actually started in the first fucking place. Yes, the temperance movement had a hand in it, but the real money, backing and lobbying came from a very different place.

The lumber industry.

The problem with hemp is that it's at least half as useful as the hippies claim it is. It's no miracle plant, but it has myriad practical material applications. One of these was hemp paper. Hemp paper had a large number of advantages over wood pulp paper, principally in that if you're not growing it for use as a drug, hemp is very, very easy to grow. In large quanitites. Quickly. This puts it miles ahead of far more expensive and slower to replenish lumber. Additionally, hemp paper itself was all but indistinguishable from wood pulp paper, making it easily applicable as a 100% drop-in replacement for wood pulp. The problem with this is that the lumber industry was and remains VERY highly profitable, and a huge portion of that was and remains wood pulp for paper. Losing the paper market would mean a loss of a massive proportion of their profits and impact the lumber industry at every level. The lumber industry logically began to support criminalization of marijuana, because it was a very simple way to get rid of a cataclysmic problem. The final straw broke when Congress asked for the FDA's stance on the consumption of marijuana. Before the FDA could return an official statement, which was to be that it had no strong feelings either way, it was conveyed to Congress that the FDA believed marijuana use represented a significant risk to individual health and should be heavily regulated. This statement was taken to be fact, and acted upon accordingly. Hemp production, as well as marijuana itself, was curtailed completely. Hemp products disappeared overnight, and with them, the threat to the profitability of the logging and lumber sectors.
>>
>>35017904
Having weed is still often a felony in most states. You can lose rights through due process. Felony conviction means no guns unless you get your rights restored.

It's bullshit that it's illegal in the first place (read up on it and prepare to be mad) but it is. Feds don't give two shits about your state laws on marijuana.
>>
>>35018479
that could be the very pursuit of someone's happiness. who the fuck are you to say otherwise?
>>
>>35018460
I'm an Irish christian, just not dumb enough to think god extended his pen to write the bible. Just like muhammads "visions" weren't the word of god either.
The bible tells you how to conduct yourself within the world, not how the world works. Go build an ark if you really think the bible is the word of god, because we are two seconds from a flood
>>
>>35018489
>I'm not a stoner nor a heavy drinker, but i think that these decisions are between you and god, not the government.

I'm against prohibition, there's no basis in scripture for that. Also no, the Bible condemns all alcohol (at least insofar as it can make you drunk). For some reason the bible doesn't use the word "juice" to describe no/super-low fermentation grape drinks, instead lumping everything into the "wine" category regardless of alcohol content.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHqQsr744M4
>>
>>35018241
That is some legit fucking bullshit you Americans have to deal with because of your two party system. I'm glad that's not a problem over here, even if I dont get any cool guns.

You guys really need to push for some electoral reform so the cunts in charge cant jew you over individual issues like that, you need a system that allows for more than two parties, like proportional representation, and you probably need to do something about your fucked up political donations as well.
>>
>>35018534
[ ] Saved
[X] Not Saved
>>
>>35018412
That is not how it works. Nowhere in the Constitution is the government empowered to ban it.
>>
>>35018529
Your rights end where the rights of others begin. You have no jurisdiction over the lives of others.
>>
>>35018578
The Commerce Clause refers to Article 1, Section 8, Clause 3 of the U.S. Constitution

Take note of the commas when you look it up before you make the same mistake liberals do with the 2nd amendment wording. Better luck next time, champ.
>>
>>35017904
degenerate drug addicts can't be trusted with guns
>>
>>35017904
>Can someone explain to me the logic of losing 2A because you got caught wifh marijuana once?

Its a felony, hence you lose your rights, same goes with the ability to vote. Is it stupid and basically unconstitutional, yes, but that's the logic of it.
>>
>>35018593
It is not interstate commerce if it is intrastate commerce. Was meant to prevent interstate trade wars and is a bullshit power grab by the Democrats just like disarmament laws.
>>
>>35018612
>unconstitutional
"nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law"
The real question is does the second's "shall not be infringed" include the fifth amendment's due process?
>>
>>35018507
Pretty sure the guns are in your name any time you buy them from a shop
>>
>>35018615
"...gives Congress the power “to regulate commerce with foreign nations, and among the several states, and with the Indian tribes.”.

"The meaning of the word "commerce" is a source of much of the controversy. The Constitution does not explicitly define the word. Some argue that it refers simply to trade or exchange, while others claim that the founders intended to describe more broadly commercial and social intercourse between citizens of different states. Thus, the interpretation of "commerce" affects the appropriate dividing line between federal and state power."

And the way it is interpreted by lawyers and courts, is that the government has that power. Go take your retarded interpretations someplace else as this is sourced directly to Cornell Law School
>>
>>35018641
Everyone knows what the courts did but that does not make it correct. This reading only emerged in the 1930s. Go turn in your guns and lick some boots faggot.
>>
>>35018569
[ ] mem
[x] no mem
>>
>>35018641
http://www.heritage.org/the-constitution/report/commerce-commerce-everywhere-the-uses-and-abuses-the-commerce-clause

Faggots who do not deserve to live in freedom will defend this.
>>
>>35018657
Uh huh. Just know, sovereign citizen, that the roads are not pubic property so don't go driving on them while spouting sovereign domain as it'll be the start of the process that lands you in prison for failure to appear, then refusal to cooperate with a peace officer, contempt of court, driving without insurance, driving on an expired registration.

Is it the current law? Y/N. Commies truly are the worst.
>>
File: 1392764994892.jpg (4KB, 146x141px) Image search: [Google]
1392764994892.jpg
4KB, 146x141px
I wish christianity would become the mainstream again only for these desperately lonely contrarian faggots would "change their minds" to atheism again like the old 4chan.
>>
>>35018512
Not quite. It was more about "Negros and Mexicans" than the lumber industry.
Harry J. Anslinger was a typical racist of the time and when The LaGuardia Committee's report was released and proved everything his "reefer madness" campaign incorrect, he was pissed and deemed it unscientific.
Read that report, and peruse the "debunking" article and you'll get a better idea.
http://www.druglibrary.net/schaffer/Library/studies/lag/lagmenu.htm

http://www.alternet.org/story/77339/debunking_the_hemp_conspiracy_theory
>>
>>35018630

Of course it does.
Otherwise people in jail would be allowed guns.
>>
>>35017904
Because modern criminal justice means >punishment=loss of civil rights
if you want to go back to
>punishment=the stocks/rope
we can do that, you degenerate fuckwad.
>>
Isn't it about time we legalize and stop hemoraging money to mexico? make it legal to grow here and illegal to buy foreign/import and you will keep billions in the american economy, as well as expend tourism (like amsterdam). The real way to bring back jobs to america is open up farming restrictions, not coal. were not dumping coal for the "environment" were dumping it because nuclear is better all around for making electricity, which is al lwe use coal fro nowadays.
>>
>>35018707
Shush, don't try to stop him.
Otherwise the sovereign citizen videos will dry up, and that shit is hilarious.
>>
>>35018802
Marijuana isn't legal in the Netherlands. It's tolerated, but the cops can and will bust you for it if they feel like it that day.

Philippines style drug laws would work wonders and have the added bonus of making stoners families suffer.
>>
>>35018829
which scadanavian country is the cucked one that hands out needles and herion? i want to say sweden, but i dont think thats right.
>>
>>35018849
I have no idea. Bear in mind that most things you read on the internet about drugs or Scandinavia are probably false.

Portugal has taken away all legal punishments relating to drugs, other than importation, smuggling and pushing.
>>
>>35018881
This was a documentary I watched about a program. they gave fresh needles and psyciatric to herion bums to try to cut
down on od, infection, and general hobo thuggery. Allegedly worked but it's government funded so it wouldn't fly stateside.
>>
>>35018818
lmao agreed
>>
>>35018999
A lot of places in Yurope do that.

In Austria and England they seem to be so full of booze that they can't score. I've never seen so many drunk homeless people in my life.
>>
>>35018738
Anslinger also needed a target to legitimize his new agency. Was more about making the early DEA, which he was the head of, seem actually important than anything else. What better target than something that literally grew on the banks of the fucking Potomac in DC at the time? Imagine the photo ops for the papers. Not only would that have been great, there was obviously no internet. The people could be made to believe pretty much anything with far greater ease.
>>
>>35018022
>Smoking pot would be a minor sin even on it's own, however it produces slothfulness and turns people into useless layabouts which is an even more serious sin.

Alcohol is much worse and frequently lethal, yet the Jew carpenter supposedly turned water into wine.
>>
File: IMG_0116.gif (984KB, 245x155px)
IMG_0116.gif
984KB, 245x155px
>>35018131
>I'm a vet with PTSD
>>
>>35018022
Is this literally reefer madness??
>>
>>35019063
It's what doctors say. Please offer me a NEET diagnosis, you insuffureable creature.
>>
Drug laws are unconstitutional, that's why alcohol needed a fucking amendment. That they are illegal now through the Controlled Substances Act is another shit-sandwich Nixon left us that should be destroyed for the good of mankind.

Background checks are bullshit precisely because they target, by design, ex-cons. They've done their time, let them defend themselves now that they're out of that cage.
>>
File: lol78.jpg (31KB, 469x357px)
lol78.jpg
31KB, 469x357px
>>35019095

lol whatever you say faggot
>>
Weed isnt even that good anyway I don't know why people would risk it if they cared about their guns that much.
>>
>>35018241
>natural rights
>>
>>35018384
>t. Candy ass
>>
File: 1499308929721.png (375KB, 763x960px)
1499308929721.png
375KB, 763x960px
>>35018454
>>because the post was based on their
> "Virtue & Godliness"
>not drugs
>>
File: 1504029793783.png (394KB, 553x442px)
1504029793783.png
394KB, 553x442px
>>35019601
>>35019079
>>35019046
>>35018534
>>35018384
>>
>break the law
>get punished
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW!?!?!
BUGGED JUSTICE SYSTEM MECHANICS!!!
>>
>>35017904
Because it shows you're irresponsible and it's a felony for a reason. If you buy that shit your money is likely going to drug cartels and gangs who are involved in violent crimes, human trafficking, among other things. Don't contribute to the problem.
>>
>>35020019
Dude, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
>>
>>35020028
Weed is basically a cartel piggy bank though. Build the wall, legalize the greens, bring back breaking wheels for coyotes and other illegals with known cartel ties, and mount the wheels along the top of the wall. Suddenly cartel guys might not be so keen on border hopping.
>>
I think weed should be legal, even though I don't do that shit.

But after saying that, smoking weed is a choice you made. If you're willing to break a law knowing full well all the repercussions it entails especially regarding your 2A rights, then fuck you. You chose weed over guns.
>>
>>35020152
No, they chose both.
>>
MUUUUUUH
DEEEEEEGEEEEEENEEEEEEERAAAAAAACYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>35020162
Weed is legal in Oregon yet we still have a big problem of illegal beaners growing weed in state parks.
>>
>>35020175
Nah. weed is better.
>>
>>35020019
Can literally legally purchase mj or mmj in a bunch of states you hysterical idiot.
>>
>>35020178
I think that was a problem that you had before the legalisation.
>>
>>35020197
Yep. It's way too organized for it to be just some random Mexicans deciding to grow his own acre of pot.
>>
>>35020197
Yes. On an industrial scale. Which creates rolling brownouts and water shortages for locals, plus massive amounts of corruption in local and state politics, plus the obvious hazard of tattooed Mexicans with guns guarding them. It's bad on the west coast. It's really bad in Colorado.
>>
>>35020190
Yep and legalizing it didn't stop the illegal activities.
>>
>>35020185
Grow your own then, you lazy fucking bastard.
>>
>>35020178
Those don't instantly dematerialize when it becomes legal in your state. Its illegal in other states and easy to grow in yours. Its called a supply chain. Until its recreationally legal on a federal level those will continue to be a thing.
>>
>>35020212
Less incentive to do it now though, so when you do attempt to tackle the problem it'll stick far better.

Unless the aim is exporting, in which case, blame everyone else.
>>
>>35017904
How about don't break the law if you want all of the rights that law ensures you, faggot?
>>
>>35018829
>Philippine style drug laws

>have this guy you don't really like
>have a cop shoot him
>said cop then places a little sachet of crack and the same old .45 the alleged dealer carries
>>
>>35018529
He got you with this one>>35018587
you bootlicking/trolling fuckwit
>>
File: dasitmayne.jpg (67KB, 640x365px)
dasitmayne.jpg
67KB, 640x365px
Why are people so anti drug here?

I honestly pity you if you have never had the chance to try psychs in your lifetime
>>
so why is there this separation between gun states and pot states? It's kind of weird how some states are free in pot and not with guns, and other states are the oppposite
>>
>>35020254
couldn't have said it better myself
>>
>>35020224
Drug laws are unconstitutional.
>>
>>35018022
>Letting a book dictate how you live.
There nothing wrong with weed christfag, it wasn't illegal for the longest before a nigger thought he could make extra money for his department and gain the benefit that Mexicans used it.
>>
File: asdf242.png (795KB, 612x508px) Image search: [Google]
asdf242.png
795KB, 612x508px
>>35017904
>Marijuana is a schedule 1 drug which would imply it is more dangerous than Heroin and has NO medicinal value.
>The Medical Marijuana program has existed for 10+ years

Statists will defend this.

>Marijuana is directly related to 0 deaths annually
>Alcohol is directly related to around 100,000 deaths annually
>4473 forbids marijuana consumption
>4473 does absolutely nothing concerning alcohol

Statists will defend this.
>>
>>35020293
Whoops, forgot source.
http://www.drugwarfacts.org/chapter/causes_of_death
>>
>>35017904
You've proven that you have no respect for the law. Why would anyone then trust you with a firearm?
>>
>>35017920
Fuck the government and their retarded hypocrisy rules
>>
>>35017904
It's only illegal if you get caught.
>>
>>35018484
You mean in a state like Texas, where traffic violations are considered misdemeanors, I could get banned for running a red light?
>>
File: what.jpg (68KB, 627x620px)
what.jpg
68KB, 627x620px
>>35020351
He said misdemeanor >possession.

>misdemeanor traffic violations are now evidence of unlawful use of controlled substances
>>
>>35020019
>If you buy that shit your money is likely going to drug cartels and gangs who are involved in violent crimes, human trafficking, among other things.
So do my taxes, you fuck.
>>
>>35020178
You can thank states like mine for that. Here in Idaho it's still illegal as fuck so those fuckheads can sell it for quite a bit after a relatively short drive without having to cross the southern border. Idaho will be a money factory for them until it becomes federally legal and even then it'll require a clear preemption line and millions spent in court because I guarantee you our politicians will fight to the death to keep it banned. I fucking love Idaho but the marijuana situation is one thing I absolutely hate about it. I wouldn't partake myself but it ought to be legal.

Federal legalization that forces all states and territories to legalize will punch the cartels and illegal dealers right where it hurts the most. There is no way in hell they can compete with giants like Camel and Marlboro who are chomping at the bit to get in on their greens and they also can't hope to compete with the dispensary businesses that would boom on legalization. I just hope if it ever happens whoever writes the bill is smart enough to forbid adding additional chemicals to the product otherwise they'll be putting all the shit they put in tobacco into their marijuana including a nice little dose of nicotine to get you hooked. Tax the hell out of it too, the boom cycle will put a massive amount of cash into the coffers, both state and federal. Paco's special ditch weed ain't got shit on the legally and carefully cultivated strains you'll see with the federal greenlight. Again, legalization is probably the best way to hurt the cartels.
>>
>>35018632

I'll take what is a private sale for $500, Alex.
>>
>>35020514
PROTIP: The GOP will fight legalization tooth and nail, and the Democrats will do absolutely nothing to stop them.

Welcome to politics in a banana republic.
>>
>>35020514
>I fucking love Idaho but the marijuana situation is one thing I absolutely hate about it

Think about it bigly. If it was legal, all of California would want to move there. Then it would be a blue state.
>>
asking for a freind.. if i were to get my colorado MED badge or marrijuana enforcment division badge and said freind dosnt smoke he just wants a decent easy job that pays more than a gas station would said freind have to give up his gun rights?
>>
File: W1qzcv7no1_540.png (266KB, 540x369px)
W1qzcv7no1_540.png
266KB, 540x369px
>>35017904
Because it's still Illegal you fucking dunce. Just because you disagree with something doesn't mean the government is going to make an exception. It doesn't matter how retarded you think it is a law is a law until it is changed.
>>
>>35020563
Why though? Would be plenty legal in their own state. I guarantee Idaho will be the last state in the US to legalize or accept that it is now legal through federal law. It would be safe to smoke in CA probably years before you could do so without risk of getting arrested and charged in Idaho.
>>
>>35020337
This.
>>35020404
Tfw ive gotten felony traffic violations dropped. Carry guns and smoke weed every day.
>>
>>35020563
Nope. California has the best weed right now. Why would they uproot themselves to move to a state with no experienced growers and no good weed.
>>
>>35020573
4473 asks about unlawful use of or addiction to marijuana.

Being a shopkeep is neither. Check the NO box and STFU.
>>
>>35020532
All your guns are private sale?
>>
>>35020162
In the states the legalized it in, it's been a huge farce. People get their cards and rarely buy the stuff from dispensaries because it's too expensive. They use it to get away with buying and possessing illegal shit.

A marijuana store has to pay rent, property taxes, taxes and licensing for their marijuana credentials, employee salaries and benefits, electric bills, etc. Vs a drug dealer who pays El Chapo $50 per pound and pays his own salary.

Don't think buying it from a friend is any better, where did they get it from? If you grow it yourself or buy it legally, don't drive within 48 hours of consumption, and don't use it where people have to smell it (that means you, apartmentfags who expose all their neighbors) then I have no issue. I'm a cop btw, and if you meet those criteria that's the difference between your weed accidentally falling into the gutter vs you getting a felony conviction. That's just me though, I doubt other officers are that autistic and will just throw it away because they're too lazy to go through a booking process.
>>
>>35020770
Presumably a lot of the red tape would go away as the industry becomes more established and federal legalization clears up most of the outstanding legal issues.
>>
>>35018156
I agree. jesus gave me kush just like he blessed us with firearms
>>
>>35020770
>Dont drive within 48 hours.
Like a chucklefuck like you would know. I've been pulled over right after smoking and the trooper didn't even know(no hotbox,broken ac) gave me a speeding ticket(30 over, lol dropped) and i was on my way.
>>
>>35017920
So what's going on in that pic?
>>
File: IMG_0415.png (143KB, 534x402px)
IMG_0415.png
143KB, 534x402px
>>35018022
>citing Paul

Muh Leviticus muh Romans
Jesus? Who's that? The guy with the long hair right?
>>
>>35018142
The whole 1488 white pride Christian Aryan is the most impressive mental gymnastics bellyflop I've ever seen. Hitler hated christfags. Fuck even proto nazi Ludendorff hated christfags
>>
>>35017904
It's definitely unconstitutional. Nevermind what the 9th Circuit says, they're a bunch of bench-legislating Aspirationalist dickwipes.
>>
>>35020293
Who cares what the old dinosaurs think Marijuana will be legal federally within 10 years and the war on drugs will be over within 20 years. Heroin will be prescribed within 10 years like it should be. Crime and criminal element would practically dissapear overnight if opiate addiction was helped the way it should be, controlled with methadone/heroin/morphine until the person can detox on their own with mental health programs.

I'm conservative everywhere except drugs. Drugs need to be legalized.
>>
>>35020783
Still going to be significantly more expensive. People are always going to get what's cheaper and easier to get.

>>35020809
You can be charged for DUI if you have marijuana or its metabolite in your system, which remains detectable for 48 hours.
>>
>>35018264
We are a nation governed by laws. One of those sets of laws is the Constitution. The Constitution isn't just another set of laws though. It's the SUPREME LAW OF THE LAND.

If a law contradicts the Constitution, then that law is not just or valid. And when it comes to whether or not you can take people's gun rights away for arbitrary reasons, the Constitution is abundantly clear:

Shall.
Not.
Be.
Infringed.
>>
>>35018632
you are retarded

gun registry is prohibited by federal law
also, think carefully about how gun traces work and then you might realize why you can't do it backwards
>>
>>35018022
>>
>>35020770
>In the states the legalized it in, it's been a huge farce. People get their cards and rarely buy the stuff from dispensaries because it's too expensive. They use it to get away with buying and possessing illegal shit.
>A marijuana store has to pay rent, property taxes, taxes and licensing for their marijuana credentials, employee salaries and benefits, electric bills, etc. Vs a drug dealer who pays El Chapo $50 per pound and pays his own salary.
Big Government ruins a perfectly good thing yet again.
>>
>>35021215
The SUPREME LAW OF THE LAND was determined by the majority. If the majority (or their representatives at least) want to change it... Well.

The majority of people agree felons and drug users shouldn't have guns. Sucks for you bro, maybe the laws in Somalia will suit you better.
>>
>>35021237
You want it to be run by child slaves or something?

>AnCapBall.jpg
>>
>>35018156
>god made liberals
how can you say he is good?
>>
>>35021250
If rule by majority were actually at issue here marijuana would already be legal, since more than 50% of people are in favor of legalization...
>>
>>35021250
Sucks for you that the majority of the country thinks you shouldn't own guns at all. Now turn then in, after all you better follow the law.
>>
>>35021250
>If the majority (or their representatives at least) want to change it... Well
Well there's a process for that. It's called amending the Constitution. If you want to change the constitution, then you have to actually change the Constitution.
>>
>>35021274
Haha, that's where you're wrong.

>>35021279

>>35021287
>>
>>35021355
>decries rule by majority
>invalidates the bill of rights
>doesn't know that a plurality of the population support both gun rights and marijuana legalization

I hope you end up crush by all the boots you love licking.
>>
>>35018999
It's germany you're thinking off
t. a german
>>
I'm a felon, I lost my gun rights 10 years ago, got them restored 4 years ago. I've been legally armed ever since. Carry everyday. I love it when I trigger boot lickers when I tell them I'm a felon then show them my ccw permit.
>>
>>35021403
I wear the boots you cuck. You don't understand the law, you're a layman who found some shit on google and thinks it's fact. You also don't see why keeping drug users away from guns is reasonable, because you can't see past your personal bias.
>>
>>35021540
You were the one that brought up rule by majority, not me. I was pointing out that rule by majority is not a real thing in the US. The entire nature of the bill of rights was to prevent the tyranny of the majority. I also have strong doubts that you know anything about law. You're probably one of those "Sovereign Citizen" types that refuses to pay taxes and lives of of Supplemental Income.
>>
>>35018022

Neither of these passages prohibit the consumption of weed.

>Smoking pot would be a minor sin even on it's own, however it produces slothfulness and turns people into useless layabouts which is an even more serious sin.

No, it doesn't.
>>
>>35020328
Every faggot who has ever broken any law, from murdering your wife to embezzling a couple billion dollars, has used that excuse at one point or another. Face it, you lack the self control to be trusted with firearms. You broke the law, in public like a retard, and now you have to suffer the consequences. It's good to know that the justice system still occasionally works.
>>
>>35018022
What if it's not goodly to avoid supplying your body with what the good Lord has provided you with.
>>
>>35021689
>spends his days shitposting on 4chan

you really have no room to criticize others for lack of self control.
>>
>>35021201
Detectable how. You gonna give me a roadside blood test?
>>
>>35019335
>a person should not defend against someone who is trying to hurt them, criminals have rights too
>>
>>35018394
And guess which they would pick if the government presents them with legal-all-you-want weed or more gun rights.

I'll clue you in; they'll get up and vote for weed politics while they just bitch and whine about small incremental loss of gun rights.
>>
>>35021794
>everything in life is either/or because my brain is broken
>>
>>35021111
Exactly what it looks like quad man
>>
>>35018188
Jesus came back as Hitler. The second coming came and went.
>>
File: paul walker.jpg (22KB, 206x305px)
paul walker.jpg
22KB, 206x305px
>>35017904
>That gun
I've seen it before
>>
>>35018142

as long as liberals hate christians 4chan will continue to pretend they're christian.
>>
File: Gun Control through the ages.png (314KB, 1024x824px) Image search: [Google]
Gun Control through the ages.png
314KB, 1024x824px
>>35017904

Its just a pretext to disarm people; but the bootlickers will back it up because they don't smoke and they don't really care about how arbitrary the reason to disarm people is so long as they perceive it to be something that isn't targeted at them.
>>
>>35023009
>They're a drain on hire societies and should be deported.

and you aren't?
>>
>>35017904
Nigga that's a bb gun.
>>
>>35017933
>addicted.
Psychological maybe, but that is incredibly easy to break with cannabis. Stoners do it all the time, it's called a tolerance break. If the psychological addiction was strong they wouldn't be able to.
As far as I know (haven't payed too much attention to pot science these last couple years) physical addiction is impossible.
>>
>>35017910
Have to have a lot of weed for it to be a felony. At least nowadays.
>>
>>35020019
>it's a felony for a reason
And that reason is flawed
>>
>>35020514
This This This
Decriminalizing drugs will seriously hurt the cartel. In my area, weed that once came from Mexico is now coming from Michigan. Feels good to know my money isn't going towards them.
>>
>>35020607
Laws aren't changed by being obeyed, anon.

That being said, you can't just tell the cops arresting you how stupid the laws are. While you may be right, if you get caught breaking a law your ass is likely grass.
>>
>>35021216
>you are retarded

>gun registry is prohibited by federal law
If we know how to get away with breaking government regulations, they do too
>>
>>35018205
>be omnipotent
>create a system where your own creations can be judged unworthy
Oh wait but it's Adam and Eve's fault right? Not god's?
>be omnipotent
>create beings with """free will""
>they disobey you
>punish them

Not even a fedora, I'm just a deist who hates religious dogma.
>>
>>35018022
The Sixth Day: Creatures on Land
…28God blessed them; and God said to them, "Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it; and rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over every living thing that moves on the earth." 29Then God said, "Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the surface of all the earth, and every tree which has fruit yielding seed; it shall be food for you; 30and to every beast of the earth and to every bird of the sky and to every thing that moves on the earth which has life, I have given every green plant for food"; and it was so.…

God says it's k.
>>
>>35017904
It's a question of character. Smoking weed is illegal. If you're willing to break the law for something stupid like getting high, what's to guarantee that you won't break the law for something like murder?
>>
File: image.jpg (124KB, 674x1024px)
image.jpg
124KB, 674x1024px
>>35026842
George Wasington grew weed. Acres of it.
>>
>>35026872
Not to smoke.
>>
>>35024833
>be finite
>expect an infinite being that existed before existence as we understand it to do things for reasons that would make any kind of sense to us

Do you expect ants to understand your reasons for the things you do?
>>
>>35018022
Jesus smoked weed. You're a faggot. Anything else we need to discuss?
>>
>>35024833
>>create beings with """free will""
>>they disobey you
>>punish them
Like how a parent punishes a child for being disobedient?

>deist
Meme
>>
>>35026842
I truly hope you're baiting
>>
>>35018264
>this is and has been a nation of law since it's creation

This nation was founded on the basis of throwing off English law, you stupid little liberal shitheel
>>
>>35026872
He also owner slaves therefore if you smoke weed you're a LITERAL NAZI
>>
>>35020253
Are you stupid? WA is more gun friendly than Texas. We were one of the original shall issue states and always been Constitutional Open Carry. We only just recently lost private sales, now you need to go through FFL for private sales. No mag limits, we have sbr's, suppressors, mutual combat laws, very good castle laws, and self defense laws.
>>
>>35017904
Who needs dope when ya got all of that wonderful gunpowder smell & Hoppes #9 to inhale.
>>
>>35026946
What's it like to live in a deluded world of your own creation? Fucking idiot.
>>
>>35026928
>be infinite
>make finite things
>>
>>35026935
I didn't know your parents were omnipotent anon, how did they ever create such a fuckup like you?
>>
>>35026842
So you approve of a legal landscape existing merely as hurdles to prove the public is willing to stay in line? You must be quite the fan of assault weapons bans and the NFA.
>If someone is willing to put a foregrip on their pistol who know's what else they'll do.
You're like a middleaged suburban church-going soccer mom, worried about her kid playing violent videogames. You're a fucking disgrace to this board, and the species at that.

Laws exist to promote order, protect commerce, preserve life and limb, and to provide continuity. If you're making laws that don't serve any of those purposes except as a capricious hurdle you're a retard and a bootlicker. Remember that TNG episode where Wesley stepped on the grass? That's exactly how retarded you are.

Kill yourself, you sociopathic swine.
>>
>>35027103
>Laws exist to promote order,
What better way to do that then to give lethal killing implements to the lowest degenerate scum law-breakers in society, though, right?

Fucking idiot.
>>
File: 1504121861052.jpg (43KB, 600x543px)
1504121861052.jpg
43KB, 600x543px
>>35027280
That is my position exactly. I don't see how someone in this day and age can actually look at our law enforcement and confidently say they trust police will always uphold the law with the greatest integrity. I'm not even trying to be a edgy faggot either - just look at the shit cops pull on a daily basis and then get back to me.
>>
File: C.S. LOLis.jpg (268KB, 2000x1333px)
C.S. LOLis.jpg
268KB, 2000x1333px
>>35018022
I like you.
>>
>>35020224
"Lick boots or they'll take even more of our rights away!"

The government exists to serve us, not the other way around, Jackass.
>>
File: 1357032073305.jpg (5KB, 160x119px) Image search: [Google]
1357032073305.jpg
5KB, 160x119px
>>35026903
Sez who? And if you're gonna say it was hemp, try growing that, it's just as illegal
>>
>>35027365
>following the law is licking boots

I bet you are a riot at traffic stops.

>I AIN'T GOTTA FOLLOW NO TRAFFIC LAWS, DEY AINT IN DA CONSTITUTION
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-mEDPlJHEM
>>
>>35027280
Ah, so you are an anti-gunner. Strange that you'd be on this board.
>lowest degenerate scum law-breakers
lol. Half of the people I know who smoke make more money than you, and some are very important members of their local community. They're model citizens who've hurt no one and helped many. But by all means, keep jacking yourself off to your supposed superiority while whittling away at all of our rights just because a plant that's harmless compared to alcohol pisses you off so much.
>>
>>35018022
imagine pretending to care about Christian family values on an anime image board
>>
>>35027459
>Half of the people I know who smoke make more money than you
OK there cheech you do realize you are talking to an anonymous person you know zero about, right?
>>
>>35027437
I follow traffic laws /because it's in my best interest to do so, for my safety/, not because I'll get a ticket if I don't.
As a result, I've never been pulled over.

But that's meaningless, because drug consumption in the privacy of my own home is hardly analogous to recklessly driving a 2 ton metal box around town. Dipshit.
>>
>>35027479
It's a fair assumption given what I know about their lifestyles and average earnings of everyone else. I'm also assuming the myrmidon ranting about 'degenerates' on a Peruvian llama appreciation forum isn't exactly no Rockefeller, either.
>>
>>35021777
>777
Jackpot Get
>>
>>35024592
>Laws aren't changed by being obeyed, anon.
Communist detected
>>
File: 1496015340622.jpg (72KB, 640x640px)
1496015340622.jpg
72KB, 640x640px
>>35024187
>incredibly easy to break with cannabis
>Stoners do it all the time
kek I'm sure
>>
>>35027405
Lol, you're delusional.
>>
It's already illegal to purchase or use firearms under the influence of marijuana and alcohol, but consumption of alcohol doesn't disqualify you from owning firearms. This should also apply to marijuana. Having a prescription to say, oxycodone or hydrocodone won't prevent you from legally purchasing a firearm or carrying a concealed pistol on you, yet marijuana will despite it being far less harmful than those pharmaceutical drugs. Firearms aside, the medical benefits of marijuana are so incredibly vast and less complicating while often more competent than current prescription drugs, along with on the recreational side how it's less harmful than alcohol consumption yet is far more harshly regulated. The legalization of marijuana use in general would reduce inmate populations nationwide, and help stimulate the economy by the creation of new jobs along with say, stores with licenses to sell alcohol being able to distribute marijuana as well and reap in revenue. It could be modestly taxed like alcohol and tobacco are, which could lower taxes on other things due to the high demand marijuana would have, and the purchasers would be willing to pay that tax, taxation with representation. It goes without saying that legalization would take away from street gangs and other less serious criminals, and even international crime syndicates like the cartels. I don't understand how the use of marijuana by responsible adults, with regulation comparable to alcohol regarding the manufacturing, distribution, and location of use (your home, the home of a loved one or friend with mutual consent, certain designated places, and businesses with the consent of the establishment owner) is a bad thing at all.
>>
>>35017904
not even gonna bother reading it but, ITT:
>legality=morality
>physical addiction=psychological addiction
>drug users aren't allowed to own firearms AKA people who don't know the legal definition of drug addict as it applies to a 4473
>smoking weed means youre a weed addict and being a weed addict means you're a dangerous deviant. None of this applies to alcohol though.
>alcohol totally isn't involved in a simple majority of violent crimes
>deciding people don't deserve a right because they imbibe a substance because doing something means youre addicted to it totally isn't the same logic as saying people don't deserve a right because they beat off which makes them a sex addict and therefore a dangerous deviant.

ITT: morons and trolls
>>
>>35029691
It actually is. The only hard part about it is that friends kept offering me shit and I kept having to turn them down :(
>>
>>35028262
chickenshit conformist detected. If you really believe the US has an immaculate justice system and set of laws, I recommend that you open your eyes to the possibility that it can and should be improved upon, starting with reforming our arcane categorization of weed being a schedule 1 drug alongside heroin and cocaine. I also recommend that you go fuck yourself
>>
>>35029920
You literally won't get a law changed by breaking it, that's not how a democracy works.
>>
>>35029885
You, I like you, you don't say idiotic shit.
>>
>>35018999
Thats Canada
>>35018881
>Portugal has taken away all legal punishments relating to drugs, other than importation, smuggling and pushing.
Yupp and they have and overall less use...
>>
>>35020019
>If you buy that shit your money is likely going to drug cartels and gangs who are involved in violent crimes, human trafficking, among other things. Don't contribute to the problem.
Thats weird...My cousin got a lot of plants in his closet....Guess that must be going to drug cartels and gangs.
>>
>>35018022
Not a weedfag but if you're a christian, you're worshiping a bearded kike. It's the honest truth.
>inb4 fedora pic
There are non-(((Abrahamic))) religions, you know.
>>
>>35029940
I'm not advocating breaking the law, I'm saying people should organize to enact change in the law. However the fact that those particular laws are broken umpteenth times daily is somewhat of an indication of how ineffectual and pointless those laws really are
>>
I love how /k/, or rather most of /k/, is skeptical as fuck when it comes to the government and it's laws but as soon as weed gets brought up suddenly all the moralists/statists come out of the woodwork and denounce users as degenerate/criminals etc.
>>
>>35030249
thissssssssss
>>
>>35029691
It is though. Like, if I have bud, I'll smoke it. If I don't have bud, I won't fiend and go nuts looking everywhere for it. I just won't smoke.

If I'm not busy, I'll smoke. But if I have stuff to do, I won't. It's not rocket science.
>>
>>35029885
I don't even smoke weed and I agree with you

stoners aren't immoral based solely on their consumption of pot, it's because most of them are lazy degenerates who I wouldn't want to associate with. they're free to smoke weed all they want, the government only continues to bans because the drug war pulls in money for police and federal departments and lobbying from the alcohol industry

anyone who argues otherwise is retarded or underage
>>
>>35021111
From my experience if you put your boot under a detained persons head like that it's to keep them from hitting their head on the floor. It happens more often than you'd think, criminals try to act crazy to go to hospitals instead of jail often.
>>
File: your cake.jpg (1MB, 2656x1494px)
your cake.jpg
1MB, 2656x1494px
>>35030275
maybe not but you will talk about how "how fucking awesome it is if you were high right now" and all the other times you got high for every fucking second that you aren't to everyone within earshot while having some type of 420 paraphernalia on your person probably.

also
>bud
you know how I know you work at a minimum wage job
>>
File: 1500959616159.gif (753KB, 220x221px)
1500959616159.gif
753KB, 220x221px
>>35030249

>lol government shouldn't tell us what to do with our funs
>Oh yeah but totally clamp down on those guys that smoke plants, save us all

The double standard is real
>>
>>35030328
No I wouldn't. Weed isn't for everyone. The most I'd do is say "don't knock it 'till you try it" which is true, because you never know, you might like it.

I never liked the idea of getting high at first, but it really helped me socialize with my peers and build friendships, plus it takes the edge off after a long day.

>you know how I know you work at a minimum wage job
How would you even determine "bud" means I work minimum wage? You're wrong by the way.
>>
>>35030419
This. My autism melts away and I can actually talk to people when I smoke. It used to be the only way I could, but after doing that for a while I've gotten better at it. I'm still pretty autistic, but I'm a lot lower on the spectrum in my day to day life now.
TL;DR Weed cures autism
>>
>>35030359
It's intellectual dishonesty at it's purest. 4chan has always been like this. When the hivemind likes something, it's ok. But when they don't, either to just be edgy or contrarian, it's the typical "degenerate" response.
>>
File: 1501176833643.png (765KB, 1001x1001px)
1501176833643.png
765KB, 1001x1001px
>>35030419

Ah leave him out of it, he is a puritan good boy, he doe's everything mommy and daddy tells him. Never speeds, never thinks about letting the hoover have it's way with him, or shoving his thumb up his bum, he has only pure thoughts.

He wouldn't have non government approved, fun. Well, It's almost lol 420 so i'm going to get high and let the hoover molest me because i'm a wicked devil weed smoker lol blaze it hurrr lol
>>
>>35030292
>degenerates
Degeneracy is not a real thing, it is a jewish myth cooked up to give an """argument""" to the idea that the Government is allowed to interfere in the private lives of it's citizens.
>>
>>35030466
Yeah basically this.
>>
>>35030464
That's basically what happened to me. Before I started I was high strung and autistic. Everything annoyed me. I was pretty miserable to be honest.

But weed changed me, and I think for 2 reasons. For one, it mellowed me out, and I wasn't so oppositional or aggressive anymore.

It also built up social connections. Its easier to bond with peers and strangers over a joint than not. Cannabis is a very communal drug in that way.

I hate to say it but weed changed me for the better. I was an autist in every sense of the term before I started smoking.
>>
>>35030524
Are you me? I was raised pretty Republican and Catholic and kinda hated everything that didn't fit the agenda. Now I'm a staunch libertarian and I couldn't care less about religion.
>>
>>35030419
>>35030464
>>35030524
Can confirm. Weed may not cure cancer, but it sure as hell helps mitigate autism. It makes you less high-strung, less anxious, less defensive. And it makes it easier to connect with people.
>>
>>35017910
>I can't says it's constitutional,
Constitutional rights are for citizens, friendo.

A felon has renounced his citizenship at the moment of forming the intent to commit the crime, and gets to live out the rest of his life as Mr. Bad Example.

Maybe you shouldn't have been a stupid fucking pothead loser. Choices have consequences.
>>
File: 1504146438840.jpg (88KB, 900x652px)
1504146438840.jpg
88KB, 900x652px
>>35030480
>>
>>35031423
>/k/ continues to not understand anything about the Constitution that isn't the 2A
Everyone has Constitutional Rights if they're in the US. Citizens have certain privileges (like being allowed to vote, live here and run for office) but rights apply to everyone in the territorial confines of the United States.

A Felon may have certain rights restricted, but only if by due process of the law, and even that isn't inherent to the Constitution. Many states allow felons to petition to have their rights restored.
>>
>>35031423
>A felon has renounced his citizenship
This is not true. Nowhere in the Constitution does it say this. Return to /pol/ you authoritarian fuckboy.
>>
File: IMG_0535.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px)
IMG_0535.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Y'all niggas don't do dabs before you hit the range?
>>
>>35031518
The fuck is that earwax-lookin bullshit? Even reclaim looks more pure than that.
>>
>>35031535
>He doesn't smoke his own earwax.
One of the best highs ever. You feel like Shrek.
>>
>>35017904
Stop voting for liberals who promise you the ability to smoke weed but want you to give up your guns. Vote for libertarian instead.
>>
>>35031666
Fuck yeah. This guy gets it. Pretty sure most people would be a hell of a lot happier with a libertarian government than whatever the hell we have now. Most people think libertarians are republicans of a different name, but we really just don't want the government in our homes.
>>
>>35031535
>Reclaim more pure than wax

Holy fuck you are a retard.
>>
>>35031746
I doubt he's ever seen weed in real life. Let alone a firearm.
>>
>>35030524
>That's basically what happened to me. Before I started I was high strung and autistic. Everything annoyed me. I was pretty miserable to be honest.
>
>But weed changed me, and I think for 2 reasons. For one, it mellowed me out, and I wasn't so oppositional or aggressive anymore.
>
>It also built up social connections. Its easier to bond with peers and strangers over a joint than not. Cannabis is a very communal drug in that way.
>
>I hate to say it but weed changed me for the better. I was an autist in every sense of the term before I started smoking.

All that happened was that you smoked during puberty, and by making friends over a common hobby, you grew out of your awkward phase (what you erroneously call "autism"), and by growing up naturally, you became mentally more mature (you would have anyway). There is nothing special about you, your experience with marijuana, or marijuana. If anything, there is something deficient about you, now. Marijuana has been closely tied with stunted brain development when used by children.
>>
>>35031828
I'm the other guy with a similar experience, but was definitely out of puberty when I started smoking. I was awkward since birth so I wouldn't call it a phase kek
>>
>>35031940
>I used to be more awkward, but I'm not anymore,
>It wasn't a phase, tho
>>
>>35031949
90% of my life is a phase?
>>
>>35031954
>90% of my life
When you grow up, you'll realize how insignificant those first 20 years were.
>>
>>35031966
And I'll be much happier that I'm no longer an autistic, awkward guy
>>
>>35020228
>>35020325
>>35021279
>>35021403
>>35027365
>>35029920
>bootlicker
>le edgy lolbertarian
>following laws is stupid but I'm mad that weed isn't legal because I'm a good boy
Fuck off drugsters
>>
File: captcha.png (66KB, 426x379px)
captcha.png
66KB, 426x379px
>>35031975
You're still not using "autistic" correctly.
>>
>>35031982
Make me faggot boot shinner
>>
>>35021111
Bootlicking
>>
>>35032037
This is not an argument.
>>
File: IMG_1379.png (270KB, 425x533px)
IMG_1379.png
270KB, 425x533px
>>35020563
>live in Colorado whole life
>weed legalized a few years back
>the entire populations of Californistan, Arizona, and half of Texas move here
>rent skyrockets
>traffic is horrible; roads locked, stocked, and blocked with filthy Commiefornian transplants who don't know how to drive, what used to be a 20min drive now takes up to an hour
>even worse in winter cause the mongrels can't drive in snow and Denver gets like fucking Petrograd
>even getting decent money, nearly impossible to live outside the ghetto without roommates

In high school my family lived between some awful Sudanese immigrants who kept fucking chickens in their back yard and sold their daughter into a marriage back in Sudan, and new transplants from Cali who rode the first wave of the weed boom. Given the choice of who to deport, I'd keep the Africans.
At this point, it's smarter for prohibition states to wait until it's legal everywhere and save themselves the cancer
>>
>>35031718
>lolbertarians
Gary johnson is a glorified democrat and the debate saw petersen booed off the stage for saying 12 year olds shouldint buy heroine

Its a fucking mess, m8
>>
>>35032381
Why not allow states to set immigration regs?

It would deal with the califags not policing the border problem rather fast

T oregonfag who has had the same thing happen in my state

Tfw %15 growth rate in multiple counties
Destruction of my culture hurts bad
>>
but /k/, you wanted this
>>
>>35018534
Irish Catholics aren't the sons of traitorous Irish Protestants so you can just fuck right off with that
>>
>>35017904
Of course it's unconstitutional. Most of the things the government has done since the end of the Civil War have been unconstitutional.

A piece of paper saying the government can't do something in no way prevents them from doing it. You need to be rich enough to fight a case all the way to the Supreme Court if you want to make your rights stick, but if you were that rich, the police wouldn't have bothered you about weed in the first place.
>>
>>35017975
I enjoy a nice bowl after a day at the range. Super comfy to smoke then clean your firearms. Honestly it depends on the person. Not everyone can handle their weed, just like not everyone can handle their booze.
>>
File: Lurk.gif (2MB, 250x209px)
Lurk.gif
2MB, 250x209px
>>35018022

Moses smoked pot. Those residing the Holy Land did not have pipes, nor know what pipes were until later human expansion.

As a result, cannabis and other psychedelics/opiod based plants were burned inside tents along with incense. One would sit inside the tent and "meditate" along with the "Gift of God's Smoke" flowing all about them.

>Exodus 33:9
>As Moses went into the tent, the pillar of cloud would come down and stay at the entrance, while the LORD spoke with Moses.

Moses was high, brother.
>>
>>35018149
Or your just too young to remember when 'drugs are bad, mmmkay?'. I was facing three years in state prison when I got caught with half a joint (they counted the paper as drug para. and that was two first degree misdemeanors). I've also seen them claim individual roaches in someone's ash tray where 'bagged for sale' and upgrade less then a gram to a felony and one time, I shit you not, arrest someone for "internal possession of narcotics" (he failed a piss test but they couldn't find any on him). Yes, that's all bullshit. No, the cops and the judge don't give two fucks stoner, sit down, shut up, and grovel for us when you plead guilty and maybe we'll just give you probation for a couple of years.

And the fucked up part? That's WAY better then back when my dad was that age. One of his friends got life in prison for selling a dime bag to an undercover.

TL:DR
Getting busted for pot has not always resulted in just a ticket anon.
>>
>>35027459
I always hear this shit all the time. Back when I was smoking and sell it I couldn't name one 'upstanding, highly paid person contributing more to the world then everyone else put together' who touched the stuff.

Maybe it's life experience, more then likely it's teenage stoners making shit up cause they think anyone gives a fuck about their anecdote.
>>
>>35018022
>bring God into recreations drug use

Yikes please stop you're giving christians a bad name
>>
>>35031518
Pussy-ass dab. Amateur.
>>
File: ANIMATIONLEARY.gif (737KB, 314x174px)
ANIMATIONLEARY.gif
737KB, 314x174px
>>35033515
Under the Rockefeller drug laws, the penalty for selling two ounces (57 g) or more of heroin, morphine, "raw or prepared opium," cocaine, or cannabis or possessing four ounces (113 g) or more of the same substances, was a minimum of 15 years to life in prison, and a maximum of 25 years to life in prison. The original legislation also mandated the same penalty for committing a violent crime while under the influence of the same drugs.
>>
>>35033515
>>35037480
It did until Richard Nixon decided he wanted to imprison more niggers. I mean, it's understandable really--but the truth is everyone suffers from the laws now, and the policy has been an objective failure. It has failed to both reduce drug use and keep niggers from outbreeding whites.
>>
File: 1504233530572.gif (2MB, 250x333px)
1504233530572.gif
2MB, 250x333px
>>35037491
Heyyy thereeee. You cant cry wolf in a movie theater!
>>
>>35019046
a little alcohol is good for the stomache m8. even Jesus knew that however drinking too much is condemned in the bible.
>>
>>35037727
Moses was a fall down shit the bed every night drunk. Read the bible, it talks about his sons having to drag him naked into his tent a lot.

The God of the Israelites isn't as harsh on a lot of modern day vices as people think.
>>
legalize drugs and murder
>>
>>35030232
>I'm not advocating you break the law
>But you can only change laws by breaking them
>>
>>35037480
If you've never thrown up from a bong hit you've never put forth the proper amount of effort.
>>
>>35018171
He was asked for a Bible citation, and gave one. You shut the fuck up.
>>
>>35018454
Useless layabouts for decades at least.
>>
>>35037843
Or you could just take a page out of dutertes book and legalize drug murder
>>
Drugs are bad for you.
>>
>>35037843
legalize trucks in mordor
>>
>>35017904

like 80% of people under 60 have probably smoked weed and just wont admit it. the logic is the usa's retarded drug laws. it is unconstitutional, but i dont think the laws will change in the usa. here's what you do OP, move to the czech republic or switzerland, you can smoke it at home and nobody will care, if cops find it they'll just take it away (decriminalized) and you can easily get a gun in both countries. criminal record probably will not be considered since it's for weed and thos countries dont care about that.
>>
>if you like guns that must mean you're a crazy serial killer!
>people who hate firearms and don't use them get to make laws on them

>if you like weed that must mean you're a degenerate commie!
>people who hate weed and don't use it get to make laws on it

being anti-weed is the same as being anti-gun
>>
>>35019135
I would like the option of checking for theft convictions if I'm hiring for a position that requires trust. Or for pedophilia crimes if I'm hiring someone to be around children. Or embezzlement if I'm hiring an accountant.
Or murder/attempted murder if I'm hiring someone that's going to be anywhere near me.
>>
>>35020188
And in all of those states it still violates federal law.
>>
>>35020293
You know mm is a hypocritical lie.
>>
>>35026934
Did the Romans take away Jesus' firearm rights because they caught him with a felony amount of weed?
>>
>>35040482
Hmm, no. You can't kill anybody with weed.
>>
>>35040636
They crucified him, nigga.
>>
>>35040482
Firearms are protected by the Constitution. Weed isn't.
>>
>>35018849
>which scadanavian country is the cucked one that hands out needles and herion
None of them, that's Switzerland actually
>>
>>35021161
Salazar would like a word with you
>>
>>35018559
> you need a system that allows for more than two parties, like proportional representation
That´s a convenient method of making congress and the house 100% democrat.
>I'm glad that's not a problem over here, even if I dont get any cool guns.
Why would you be glad over Americans suffering from a non-issue? On average, countries with "pluralist", multi-party parliament aren´t any more politically diverse than single, dual or triple-party parliament nations. You have no more choices than the average American, despite what your local propagandist would lead you to believe; every stable, modern nation is run on consensus-based decision making.

We have nine (NINE) parties in the Finnish parliament, but it is not reflected in decisions made by said parliament - all members of it, their claimed ideological differences aside, consistently vote to increase the size of government; privatize vital infrastructure to the proven economic detriment of the citizenry ("Caruna power grid infrastructure price hikes" - google it); encroach on what little civil liberty the citizenry still enjoy; and pour massive stacks of taxpayer money into dead-end projects, such as wind power.

tl;dr: government is a monolithic entity that cannot be radically altered by legitimate, small-scale political dissidents focusing on fringe issues
>>
File: 1503979878693.gif (1011KB, 370x243px) Image search: [Google]
1503979878693.gif
1011KB, 370x243px
>>35040730
Why the Tomato Was Feared in Europe for More Than 200 Years
How the fruit got a bad rap from the beginning
http://www.smithsonianmag.com/arts-culture/why-the-tomato-was-feared-in-europe-for-more-than-200-years-863735/
>>
File: bgvaccines.jpg (11KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
bgvaccines.jpg
11KB, 299x168px
Scroll to 26:51 for deep info
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3cvqrNvcR8
Thread posts: 308
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.