[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kubism presentation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 10

File: kubism title.png (204KB, 746x421px) Image search: [Google]
kubism title.png
204KB, 746x421px
hey there guys, i need to make a presentation on a lesser known religion and being me decided to do it on Kubism because why the fuck not. its not totally finished and i want to see if there is anything that i got wrong or need to add
bonus points for whoever makes up a important sounding title to put on my name to troll the normies
>>
File: kubism 1.png (227KB, 750x422px) Image search: [Google]
kubism 1.png
227KB, 750x422px
slide 2: the god of the religion and general information
>>
File: kubism 2.png (40KB, 743x419px) Image search: [Google]
kubism 2.png
40KB, 743x419px
slide 3: sacred items of the religion
>>
File: kubism 3.png (21KB, 744x417px) Image search: [Google]
kubism 3.png
21KB, 744x417px
slide 4: teachings of ethics in the religion
>>
File: kubism 4.png (21KB, 745x421px) Image search: [Google]
kubism 4.png
21KB, 745x421px
slide 5: the afterlife of the religion
>>
File: kubism 5.png (39KB, 744x421px) Image search: [Google]
kubism 5.png
39KB, 744x421px
slide 6: a significant ritual or practice
>>
slide 7: a person that is significant in the religion
>>
This is perfect.
I look forward to seeing you on CNN
>>
>>35017736

I wouldn't do it man, /k/ doesn't need to be put in any kind of public spotlight. Best case it'll shit up the board, worst case it'll give anti-gunners/politicians ammo to use against us with our "psycho gun cult"
>>
File: kubism 6.png (227KB, 743x424px) Image search: [Google]
kubism 6.png
227KB, 743x424px
>>35017779
forgot pic
if you guys can think of some subtle memes i can present that would be very good
>>35017783
thanks m8
>>35017791
i never mention /k/, unless i accidentally put it in somewhere. the only people who would understand the 'k's at the start of everything are people who already know /k/
>>
File: kubism 7.png (227KB, 746x424px) Image search: [Google]
kubism 7.png
227KB, 746x424px
last slide: a video of the religion
i couldn't think of anything better so i found a vid of a bunch of guys at nuggetfest having a bayoneted nugget javelin competition
>>
>>35017736
Drop this and do the cult of Mithras. Unless your teacher gives absolutely no fucks this is gonna get you an F.
How's your teacher going to know you didn't just make all this shit up? They're not gonna browse a Mongolian hashtag generator.
>>
>>35017806
>'k's at the start of everything
Mortal kombat fans will be very confused.
>>
>>35017814
the school is run by borderline commies so i'm sure i'll at least pass
it will be worth it
>>
>>35017826
probably
>>
>>35017814
how will they know that he didn't make it up?
if its elaborate enough they'll probably take his word for it
>>
>>35017736
You're a fucking retard if you actually do this.
>>
>>35017900
yeah pretty much
>>
>>35017900
Would you expect anything les of /k/
btw, is this college or high school?
>>
Kubism is a religion of peace, anon
its even more peaceful than islam
>>
>>35017916
high school
its for a religion class that is mandatory because catholic school
>>
>>35017925
Probably more peaceful than most religions.
>>35017932
That makes it even more perfect. If I was in your situation I would have done Church of the FSM.
>>
>>35017985
i completely forgot that the FSM existed
hmmm
i'll see how far i can get with kubism
i can hear the commies screeching now
"AnOn worshippz guns guise reEeeEeeE"
>>
There is a file floating around somewhere that has the entire sacred text of the holy /k/ube
>>
>>35017806
>making us all proud
>us
I wouldn't admit it if I were you
>>
>>35017812
Nuggets predate CCCP. Were instrument of oppression used by Tsarist lackeys to grind down proletariat, then were repurposed to defend glorious Soviet state from reactionaries and counterrevolutionaries!
>>
>>35018150
ok
>>35018073
the entire sacred text? nyeesss
tell me more
>>
>>35018183
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Uhp6_lUrwXh9GUbV6mggbCj5sZOKlQG66ycUhGkEiQo/mobilebasic?pli=1
>nyeesss
on a completely unrelated note, how old are you?
>>
File: 1503072711968.jpg (19KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1503072711968.jpg
19KB, 500x300px
>school project about the Kube

You gonna get vanned son.
>>
>>35018197
one does not simply 'get over' filthy frank memes
>>35018215
jokes on them because i've got some quality albion swords here
>>
>>35018197
also thanks for my new bible
>>
>>35018279
you didn't answer my question
>>
your going to fail. way too much text on each slide.
>>
>>35017736
U of Berkley eh? That professor who makes his class post on 4chan and do research on it?
>>
>>35018287
i-should-not-be-on-4chan yrs old
>>
>>35018340
are you, by any chance, admitting you're underageb&?
>>
>>35017812
>last slide: a video of the religion

Dude, just go with.... ok nevermind the hotdog intensified video is no longer available?
>>
>>35018197
am i the only one with the first letter of each line being off screen?
>>
>>35018352
nien! is imposter!
*wehraboo screeching*
>>
File: 1498471685774.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1498471685774.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>35017761
>ar fanboys burn in expensive gucci hell
>>
>>35018358
hotdog intensified?
>>
>>35018385
I supposed in this cased intensified would be correct since it's the past tense.

TL:DR there was video of a guy in camo and a hotdog costume shooting a minigun at a /k/ meetup.
>>
>>35018372
MODS
>>
>>35018417
whew
is it unavailable now or something?
that's a shame
>>
>>35017736
I would say to add glorious pictures of Father Kalashnikov and Father John Moses Browning.
>>
>>35018488
maybe some tactical short shorts too?
>>
This sounds like an absolutely perfect way to get the cops brought in as you get expelled because you must be planning a school shooting if you talk about guns and hokey religions based around them where the central holy object is literally a cube made of guns.
>>
>>35018417

I know that hotdog. I've drunk dialed that hotdog.
>>
>because why the fuck not

Because your teacher might want you to do a piece on an actual religion and not on a poor edgelord's Flying Spaghetti Monster knockoff? You know, widen your horizons a bit and actually learn something for a change, school often seems to make a big deal out of that last bit for some reason.

Sure, you could do a good piece looking at the boundaries between real religions and the internet memery and all the grey bits in between (looking at you, Jedi wannabes) but somehow I don't think you will.
>>
>>35017736
>actually doing a presentation on 4chan memes in real life

And you expect the normies to... what, exactly? Laugh? Think that you're clever? No anon, they're all going to stare at you incredulously, not a single one of them understanding what the fuck you're talking about. As you wait for people to laugh at how funny and memey you are, the crickets in the room will be audible. At this point, your palms sweating, pasta overflowing from every orifice in your body, you will likely panic and fall back on the old, tired excuse of "haha guys, I was only PRETENDING to be a complete fucking retard!" except everyone in your class will know that you aren't pretending.

Oh, and because you couldn't even follow the instructions well enough to do your presentation on an actual fucking religion, you can expect a nice 0 on your project, or maybe a 50 if your teacher takes pity on you for being a friendless loser.

Now get the fuck off of this board.
>>
>>35017827
>it will be worth it
Worth what exactly? What is "it" in this scenario? Your ability to walk into a high school classroom and spout memes like a faggot while clicking through your poorly designed PowerPoint presentation?
>>
>>35018279
>bane posting
>filthy frank
>real life presentations on /k/

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that you're that one autistic kid that literally EVERYONE at school hates, teachers included
>>
>>35018476
yup, I was gonna link it and found it was unavailable anymore.
>>
Don't do it mayne.
Reading this gave me a flashback to 10th grade musical class where we had to hold a presentation about an instrument, and waboo sperg as I was, I did one full hour of presentation about Vocaloid. I never heard the end of it until I changed schools, and even if it's irrational, I dread the reunion next year.
... But at least I put some production value into my presentation instead of the cluttered muck you have going on and at the very least got an A for my efforts.
>>
You'll be embarrassed when you're outed as a total autist. Just do sikism or jainism or somethinf
>>
>>35020264
You'll also cringe at the memory of presenting it, like I do when remembering when I made a machinima in a modded Halo CE (just like Red vs. Blue XDDD) for a class presentation in 7th grade ('05 or '06).
>>
For the sake of holy Aunt Jemima, damn good syrup, and her floppy titties, please don't go full autist.
>>
>not doing atheism for shits and giggles of going into the giant mess that is overcomplicating agnostics
>>
>>35017736
we're not doing your homework for you, fuckboi
>>
>>35017736
This so some pretty advanced autism right here...
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.