[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ISIS vs Best Korea, who whould win?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Whoever_Loses_We_Win.jpg (329KB, 900x640px) Image search: [Google]
Whoever_Loses_We_Win.jpg
329KB, 900x640px
Since /k/ seems to have a fairly solid grasp on the histories and capabilities of both groups, I feel the need to ask who you think would win in a conflict between them? Could the DPRK have successfully invaded and subjugated the 'caliphate' at its peak? Is ISIS's terrorist game strong enough to 9/11 Pyongyang? How effectively could either side handle a post occupation insurgency by the other? I'm genuinely curious as to all of your opinions on this matter.
>>
>>35016941
Its silly to assume that the Western public knows the unbiased strength of North Korea. While they are still most likely behind in technology, its probably not as behind as we are led to believe. That said, since they havee been, at least, preparing for an American invasion for decades. This means that they are probably organized enough to be able to engage in some simplistic combined arms that could take down the caliphate. They are almost for sure stronger than the shitty Iraqis.
>>
>>35016961
This

Also your thread is poop and you suck go away
>>
>>35016961
how are they going to get there though? What kind of Navy do they have and how many troops can it carry? what about air support and heavy weapons, can they transport those all the way to the middle east and supply them through the conflict?
>>
>>35016941
I'd say it depends on who is invading who
>>
>>35017014
>The annual report ofNorth Korea's military capabilities by the U.S. Department of Defense, released in early 2014, identified theNorth Korean Navy's strengthat 60,000 personnel, 70 submarines, 420 gun boats, 260 amphibious landing craft, 30 mine warfare vessels, and 30 support ships.

Assuming that the international community would allow Nork forces to be able to get there. They more than likely have enough vehicles to be able to get a sizable force there. The question is if other countries would allow them to be there.
>>
>>35016941
Korea
Arabs can't win wars
>>
>>35017048
I'm no expert in maritime law but I assume its open sea all the way around to the Mediterranean. I guess they might need to pass through someones waters to actually enter it and land in Syria though.
>>
>>35016941

DPRK would fuck them up if they got turned loose against ISIS in the middle east, I think. China would help them out with supplies, too. Just consider the shit the Norks would do. They'd be using chemical weapons and shit on ISIS, sending insane wave attacks, deporting prisoners to fucking prison camps on the peninsula, etc. It'd be a fucking nightmare for ISIS.
>>
>>35016941
korea simply because i'm positive they are okay with commiting war crimes to win and they simply have more equipment than isis.
>>
>>35017048

I thought this scenario was just assuming a matchup? And in that case it's much more realistic for DPRK to end up in the middle east than it is for ISIS to establish a foothold in DPRK lol.

The North Koreans have air transport, lots of tanks, artillery, etc, and if they went to war with ISIS and everyone else kind of stepped back and let it happen, China would probably help out ferrying Nork troops to the theater.
>>
>>35016941
Korea is an ethnically homogenous closed border fortress state=korea has no fifth column=ISIS loses its one and only strength
plus
>>35017095
plus nuclear weapons
besides, however lacking north korean tacticians are, i am pretty positive they must have more military knowledge and discipline than isis
>>
>>35016941
nice one mate every one knowss isis is funded by the jewish bankers and america so it's really usa vs korea

also dprk is a country that is defending them selves while the isis fucker is from a forgine land funded by jews and usa

it's funny when there are jews that defend and love isis but hate assad
>>
>>35016941
>Could the DPRK have successfully invaded and subjugated the 'caliphate' at its peak?
Easy. DRPK has close to zero concerns about civilian population, so they can just sterilize everything.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.