[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is up with these disgusting blobs of human shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: fat_guy_with_a_gun_by_eib29[1].jpg (54KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
fat_guy_with_a_gun_by_eib29[1].jpg
54KB, 800x600px
ruining the public image of our hobby.

Don't they have any same? Aren't guns about PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY

Yet these guys are showing they have none
>>
File: 1487576240587.png (457KB, 680x471px) Image search: [Google]
1487576240587.png
457KB, 680x471px
>>35016292
your spacing hurts my eyes
>>
Almost as disgusting as the pony faggots with guns.
>>
>>35016304
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwlxD9WdguU
>>
>>35016292
Why do fat and basic bitch AR hand guards go hand in hand? It's like they hate full length Picatinny rails, M-Lok, or Keymod handguards.
>>
Disgusting? yes.
Your problem? No.

A person can be responsible and still like to eat.
Next you'll be whining about gun owners smoking and drinking.

Mind your own fucking business you damn busy body.
>>
>>35016528
lol, triggered fatass.
>>
>>35016598
I mean, it's a classic ad-hom. Being a fat fuck doesn't preclude you from being a firearms enthusiast, or even a good shot.
Going after someone's physical appearance is what you do when you don't have any other foothold to criticize them on.
Also, a thread died for this horseshit.
>>
>>35016598
>ITT people refute points that assumptions based off of looks aren't always necessarily true by saying 'lol your a lard belly XD'
>>
>>35016448
Probably something to do with that pic being from ~2006.
>>
>>35016528
Do I have to be fat to get triggered by soccer mom tier faggotry.

Your type are the reason I can't smoke in restaurants or have a drink or two before I drive.
Mind your own fucking business you joyless commie fuck!
>>
>>35016292
I fucking abhor fat people. But as far as ruining the reputation of our hobby goes....I mean this is /k/ we are part of the subhuman elitist autistic weebs and neets that are ruining our hobby's reputation.

Im not even close to fat. In true /k/ fashion im in good shape from getting bored on the weekends and mock clearing my house with my favorite rifle and pistol for hours and hours. An 11lb semi auto rifle that fires cartridges meant for large game gets heavy after a minute.
>>
>>35016292
>Fat people aren't allowed to like things I like
Calm down there OP, I don't like faggots who suck dick more frequently than they go to the range sharing my hobby but I still let you have your fun
>>
>>35016292
>Aren't guns about PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY

No guns are about accurately propelling pieces of metal at speeds high enough to kill.

Trying to make your hobby in to a platform for your personal opinions makes you a SJW type and takes away from the hobby. See also open source software. If you want to shit up a hobby with a bullshit agenda please stick to your containment hobby of programming.
>>
>>35017030
>using "sjw type"

There was a term for this sort of behavior before "sjw". Prejudiced, bigoted, are better terms. Then again this is 4Chan you'd spend extra time having to explain why prejudice and bigotry are bad things.
>>
>>35017077
One mans prejudice and bigotry is another man's pattern recognition I suppose, my good xir.
>>
>>35017077
>this is 4Chan
>>
>>35017215
NO THIS IS PATRICK
>>
File: 1503073826456.jpg (163KB, 720x747px) Image search: [Google]
1503073826456.jpg
163KB, 720x747px
>>35017181
I'm not not racist. But for argument's sake lets look at "pattern recognition" as a defense for prejudices. If the patterns that you recognize come from your own experiences and there are 7 billion people on this planet wouldn't statistics argue that re-occurring events in your life could very well be coincidental more than factual. I mean with 7 billion people I can guarantee there's someone who's eaten a literal shit sandwich twice and I just made that up.

What If the pattern you recognize is the experiences of family and friends? Don't people exaggerate and manipulate stories all the time? Even unconsciously? Also if you share a prejudice with someone is it likely that for fellowship sake they could've worked their story to highlight and underline the prejudice part of their story? Well then those patterns are anecdotal instead of factual.

Okay well what if the pattern you recognize is from the news? Doesn't the news only exist today because of sensationalism and preying on peoples fears?

What if the "pattern" is a confluence of all 3 of the above. You could bundle all three of the aforementioned faults together.

Is there anything that would make pattern recognition a viable defense for predjudices? Yeah. If the "patterns" you recognize are actually statistical analysies and scientific studies done using the utmost non-biased approaches and funded by a neutral financier.

Are there respectable studies that legitimize predjudices as fact?
Barely any modern ones and some of those have dubious methods or motives. And old ones are rife with correlation=causation errors.

TLDR: are you a faggot? All evidence says yes.
>>
>>35017364
I guess I shouldve been more specific when I said predjudices because some specific one are supported by evidence. Im talking about broad predjuce I.E.: "all fat people are lazy" " Muslims are all violent criminals" etc...
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.