[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Twilight Zone Thought Experiment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

Let us assume that through some unexplained phenomenon, the entire armed forces of the United States vanished completely.

Let us also assume that in the same exact moment, they were suddenly replaced with all 1.3 million Somali males who are fit for military service.

What would happen in the next 5 minutes, 5 hours, 5 days, 5 months... and God forbid... 5 years?
>>
File: 20132128844138734_20[1].jpg (277KB, 680x450px) Image search: [Google]
20132128844138734_20[1].jpg
277KB, 680x450px
Bumping. I am really interested in what could happen. Assume the switch is instantaneous, planes still flying, boomers still booming, coasties still sucking cock, etc.

Civilians are unaffected, so CIA, NSA, Civil Air Patrol, contractors, Department of Energy, defense conglomerates, would still be American, though.
>>
>>35016232
Some cities get taken over (the ones that are full of blacks, which are already basically taken over), a few thousand white women get ooga booga'd, then the app army gets destroyed because they can't figure out how to launch missiles, fly planes, drive tanks, or clean ARs.
>>
>>35016232
Nothing you fucking bigot
>>
>>35016514
>bigot
what
I assume you're throwing that word around because you think OP meant "buncha niggers" when he said Somali males. What you dont realise, is exactly how fucked in the head people that come from Somalia, or other war-torn shithole african countries, really are.
>>
>>35016232
>fit for military service.
Nothing changes
>>
Race war officially starts, south chooses whether to liberate coasties or not.
>>
File: 1443647041505.jpg (161KB, 508x610px) Image search: [Google]
1443647041505.jpg
161KB, 508x610px
it's going to get exciting
>>
File: olB0hX5.gif (962KB, 245x213px) Image search: [Google]
olB0hX5.gif
962KB, 245x213px
>>
>>35016232
They probably wouldn't even know how to maintain their firearms, let alone an Abrams. And operating them, boy that would be pure comedy.
>>
>>35016514
>bigot

Opinion discarded.
>>
Explain to me how this thread isn't just a poor excuse to shout FUCK NIGGERS every two seconds.
>>
>>35022044
thats your subconscious speaking. it knows that is the appropriate response. faggot.
>>
File: 1476846088300.jpg (48KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1476846088300.jpg
48KB, 700x525px
>>35016232
They start killing each other over territory and the sudden abundance of food. The last half form various tribes that sometimes kill each other. Original civilians begin some kind of small war between US citizens and the newly formed Somali tribes. The UN does something useless in an unrelated part of the world and says they're helping. Sweden begs to take in all the Somalis.
>>
>>35016232
>~1mil somalis
> <.3% of total us population
They'd be rounded up, put into camps, and eventually sent back. Some might end up being "integrated". A small amount might escape. They stand out, lack work skills, and don't speak english. They're also going to be less armed then the average texan nuclear family let alone your average PD.

They wouldn't stand a fucking chance.
>>
>>35016386
>planes still flying

Not for long they're not
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.