[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/ and anger issues

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 22

File: 1502016007291.jpg (60KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1502016007291.jpg
60KB, 600x800px
To those with anger issues or just easily pissed off, how do you handle that when doing your day to day business? Also does it effect your gun hobbies and do you feel comfortable about yourself owning guns and handling them knowing about your anger issues and such?

Have you ever dealt with a gun owner that had anger issues?
>>
File: cute soldier gf.jpg (251KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
cute soldier gf.jpg
251KB, 768x1024px
>>35014588
I've found most firearms owners to be even tempered.
>>
>>35014588
I almost lost my control and ran out of my truck and brake a man's neck but didn't but i dod shouted fuck you while flipping him off while fighting the urge from jumping out of my truck and murder him.

I didn't see him on his bike and had to stop immediately because he wasn't stopping and when i stopped so his ass can continue to troll along with his bike he shook his head towards me with his cigarette in his mouth which threw me into pure rage mode.

Now starting to have that urge of wanting to break his fucking neck again...
>>
>>35015081
Similar thing happened to me as well but instead a man just walts right out infront of me when I was driving down a suburban area. Didn't see him because there was lots of bushes along the road and this fucker just decides to jaywalk infront of a moving car which luckily I managed to stop in time.

He looked at me and just scoffs at me which made me completely lose my shit and pulled out my knife that I carry in my jacket and got out of the car holding it in my hand. He suddenly frozed when I shouted "Do that again and I cut your fucking throat open!" He just left before I suddenly realized what I did. I quickly got in my car as he left and just got the hell out of there. Fucking jaywalkers fucking goddamnit! Never been that pissed off before and felt stupid for doing that as well but he made me so mad.
>>
File: 1501019094006.gif (2MB, 280x202px) Image search: [Google]
1501019094006.gif
2MB, 280x202px
>>35015081
>>35015191
>>
>>35015191
Reminds me the time I drawn my gun out on a feminist and a leftist faggot that was supposedly her "bf" when I got annoyed with their shit and got tired of their hostile behavior towards me.
>>
>>35015081
Bicyclers on roads are cancer. Stay on the sidewalk, or be first in line on the day of the rope.
>>
A woman crossed me off road when I tried to make a turn on the road when I honked my horn and shouted "Hey watch it lady! You almost hit my car!"

She literally looks qt me and just rolls her eyes and flips me off but before she could drve off I suddenly just snapped and just floored my car and block her off, got out, picked up the nearest big rock and threw it at her windshield and shouted "ROLL YOUR FUCKING EYES AGAIN BITCH I FUCKING DARE YOU!" she quickly backed her car away quickly then I shouted "YOU BETTER DRIVE OFF YOU FUCKING BITCH! I'LL FUCKING TEAR YOUR EYES OUT IF I SEE YOU AGAIN!!!"

I got out of there fast and just parked my car inside my garage and just waited for few months before I can feel comfortable using my same car again.
>>
For me it's very hard to control my impulses and my emotions since from what other people told me that I always sound hateful or pissed off all the time. I try to control it but all that effort is lost in one swift emotional and impulsive second and I hate that but can't control it. Not trying to sound edgy or something but I hate keeping this bottled up because it is driving me insane to the point that I legitimately feel unsafe about myself due to how quick I get angry and how impulsive I can get.

Like pulling my own hair was the most recent thing that happened to me but before that I would hit myself really hard like ten times and punch things especially hard surface places and there was this one time that I even rammed my entire shoulders right into the thick wall and busted a big hole and I hate being like this. I don't like it, I do not enjoy it and it makes me feel bad but I can't help it even though my relatives tell me that I can help it just fine and tell me down on how I don't have self control and I need to have self control.

It's depressing but I don't want to be an empty husk of meat and the only emotion I show or have is stress and anger and my attitude is always compared to being pissed all the time so I have to pretend or force myself to try to be happy or anything positive but it is hard to ignore my other negative emotion. I was at Walgreens getting some small groceries (they had a discount on sales that day) and when I was at the line there was this big old fat man that was behind me and it wasn't bad until I realized that he was making sounds.

He was practically smacking his lips and breathing heavy through his noes and kept making smacking and tasting sounds while oblivious to those around him and I was getting very irritated and upset but kept a clean face because of being in public. By the time I got to the cashier and got my stuff paid I made a brisk pace out from the store and got to my vehicle mad but calmed down.
>>
File: 1501243034550.jpg (79KB, 583x707px) Image search: [Google]
1501243034550.jpg
79KB, 583x707px
I got pissed off because I forgot to stop by the store to get some milk.
>>
>>35014588
Nice dubs,

I have pretty bad anger issues and temper, but it's only internal. I have never been in a fight even in school as a kid. I never ran my mouth, I just get fuming.

I've had people say awful things, hit on my girl friend in front of me etc. Even carrying and I've never lifted a finger or said anything.

Then I get home and just chimp the fuck out. I really never break anything but I yell, a lot.

So I have some strange way of manifesting anger. It sucks, but I'm glad I've never got myself into trouble or hurt anyone or myself.
>>
Goddamn I'm glad some of yall don't carry daily.
>>
>>35015591
WRONG
>>
>>35014588
>Hitler dubs to start a thread about anger issues
Kek. I get really pissed off a lot but being customer service, I contain it well. I regularly have the desire to reach over my counter and throttle dumb motherfuckers for being dumb motherfuckers. But I don't do it. I'd lose my job, maybe go to jail. And as much as I WANT to sometimes, I believe resorting to violence as a response to things other than violence is wrong. If somebody threatens you or tries to hurt you, go to town, but never take things there if you don't have to. Always try to deescalate things when you can.
>>
I think I may have gave myself a concussion and can't stop hitting myself and breaking things around me.

I got just enough self control but going to lose it in a short moment so gonna explain my situation.

>be in game
>four vs four competitive skirmish match
>were fighting against an unfair cheap using exploiting spamming cunts in the game and quitting will count a ten minute from match penalty
>try my hardest to fight against these bastards but compared to my team that can't keep up and these fucking cunts cheating by using spam attacks and exploits it is causing me to get more upset and filled with rage
>just when we somehow got the upper hand on them the connection spiked and somehow they all landed their hits on all of us and we fell behind again which made me lost it
>i unexpectedly slammed my fist on my fourhead and punched my own head several times
>the pain was quickly replaced with what i can only describe as "good feelings"
>try to fight through in this fucking match and keep on losing
>wind up losing it again and started to punch my knees, my face and my head even more
>at the closing end we managed to finally catch up but yet again so have they
>at this point my face was red with pure rage and my hands were shaking and my head was starting to hurt
>>
>end up fighting against this player that was spamming the long range spear attack and when i actually got her health low another player ran by and fucking oounced me which resulted with the bitch killing me which at the end of the final match is were you cant respawn
>lose my shit and end up using both fists and bash my own head twenty times
>the rest of my team gets destroyed because of them using cheap tactics
>after match suddenly get disconnected which makes it look like i raged quit which pissed me off even more
>end up slammed ten heavy punches at my own face, smashed my own nose which caused me a noes bleed, grabbed my dumbell and threw them across the room, punched my wall, broke my chair i was sitting on by picking it up and slamming it on the floor hard, grabbed my knife and started stabbing the floor then plunged the knife into the wall several times, grabbed my other dumbell and threw it at my cabinet which basically fucked it up and finally screamed really fucking loud following with more shoutings and punches on walls and everything within my range
>suddenly feel lightheaded, head hurts extremely bad, cold feeling building up in my head and sudden shakes all around.

I think I may have cracked my own skull. I'm going to have to likely go to the hospital (thank god for health insurance) and just lie to them that I got mugged while going on a walk.

Just needed to vent really badly before i lose it again.
>>
File: trebuchet meme.png (423KB, 827x585px) Image search: [Google]
trebuchet meme.png
423KB, 827x585px
>>35015788
>>35015799
you need help
>>
>>35015827
Fuck you
>>
File: 1386659058633.jpg (35KB, 450x444px) Image search: [Google]
1386659058633.jpg
35KB, 450x444px
>>35015788
>Getting upset over videogames
You have to be at least 18 to post here
>>
>>35015838
yeah bae mail me from prison
>>
I get easily pissed off to no end and fucking hell do things make me angry. I just hate about everyone in this world and when I say that I actually mean it, I hate people, I cannot stand to be around people, cannot stand crowded areas, cannot stand traffic (I really fucking hate traffic) especially when your stuck behind a slow driver, hqte asians, hate fucking women in general since they are all backstabbing whores, fucking cannot stand the left or right or basically anything politically and also I hate tv shows.

Like on king of the hill when everyone was giving hank hell for simply getting irritated from idiots to the point that they just tell him "get some anger management because we don't like you getting upset" HOLY FUCKING HELL FUCK OFF GODDAMNIT HE HAS RIGHTS TO GET FUCKING PISSED OFF WHEN HE IS SURROUNDED BY JUDGEMENTAL FUCKING MORONS GODDAMNIT I WISH I CAN FUCKING KILL THEM ALL IN THAT EPISODE FUCK!

Oh and I hate all of you.
>>
>This entire thread

Maybe it is time for me to start carrying.
>>
I just remember my dad never hit me in anger, i was raised Christian, married a good woman, dont support any political party blindly, and try to see any problem from all sides before I react.

Also I'm an goddamn adult who is takes my responsibility as a citizen and gun owner seriously and can control myself when I confront an inconveince, you fucking children.
>>
COME ON YOU FUCKING BASTARDS SAY SOMETHING FUCKING HELL I HATE THREADS THAT DIE FUCK!
>>
>>35014588
I live in Broward County FL and drive alot. I rarely drive up the street without having shouting sessions and fits of inconsolable rage at other drivers. All of this happens with a pistol on my belt. It has not once occured to me to pull it.
>>
>>35015297
Its illegal to ride a bike on the sidewalk in most areas. I do it in the extremely rare case that i find myself on a bike because fuck trusting cars.
>>
>>35014588
Everytime I've completely lost my shit and seen the red haze I've just punched myself, then I usually feel too silly to be angry anymore. Also I used to bite my arm.

Tbh im really worried a bicyclist is gonma cut me off and im just gonna lose it and shoot myself in the nutsack or something
>>
>>35014588
>anger issues
>as an adult
people with mental illness shouldn't own guns
>>
>>35014588
protectedfromthefeels.jpg
>>
>>35015838

You will never be a pro gamer and will never get rich playing video games. You aren't good enough to matter. Why get butt annihilated over sucking at playing? It must be a horrible existance getting so woman-level emotional over nothing.
>>
>>35016494
Someone needs to photoshop wojak's faces underneath that helmet
>>
>>35014588
I work in retail and I've come to learn that angry customers will for the most part have very little to no effect on the rest of your day, it's just how you react to it. The key seems to be to not have any fucks to give at all. As for owning guns, going to the range is like yoga. The whole world and my mind is nothing but me, the gun, and the target and nothing else exists.
>>
File: yuo must become boolet.jpg (159KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
yuo must become boolet.jpg
159KB, 480x640px
>>35015788
>>35015799
you should try weed if you havnt yet. i had similar problems until i started smoking but now im way calmer and when i do lose my shit its not nearly as bad. (ib4 the devils lettuce is bad)
>>
File: 1478232978758.jpg (53KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
1478232978758.jpg
53KB, 403x403px
>>35017302

Fuck weed, it's like any other drug, it numbs you, it's a temporary escape and further diminishes your body from producing the necessary calming agents it should naturally have. Peace of mind is through meditation and physical activities.

Nothing against people smoking one once in a while, but to use it as replacement for true therapy or medicine?No. It's the very same as drinking your problems away. You are only postponing your problems and when you are old enough and your health or circumstances catch up to your shitty habits, you'll be regretting not having dealt with them when you had time.
>>
File: 1446163191986.jpg (33KB, 258x248px) Image search: [Google]
1446163191986.jpg
33KB, 258x248px
Family always said i had a temper, but thats when i'd actually have anything to say.
>poses topic
>i'll say something
"Hey calm down anon, don't get mad, mind your temper"
"you need a GF to hold you down"
That alone actually made me angry, like they didn't like me nor anything I've ever said or done.

>be recent 6 months
>family acting extremely uppity after i started doing full time work/school
>absolutely insufferable
>almost fail classes cuz everyone, from senpai to friends, are a smartass know it all that conjecture on everything i do.
>no matter if they know what i'm trying to accomplish
>or a simple syntax
>lose hours trying to keep up with new workload and their bitching
>can't workout (freeweights/cardio)
>actually start punching shit at work
>coworkers actually give me sheepish looks.

Haha, fuck all of you. I weigh 250 lbs down from 300 lbs and the only thing keeping me sane is a PL routine and running 10 minute miles. I'll get angry enough where I'll ramp up the speed on the treadmill to 10 mph and gun it until i feel like blacking out.
>>
>>35018314
You should murder them.
>>
>>35014588
There are things that can set me off quickly. I almost always feel on edge, whether something is happening or not. A lot of times, things just grow on me. As in something will bother me a little, but over a few minutes, the anger will grow and grow until I'm ready to beat someone to a pulp.
The things that get me particularly are:
People that think they're better than me
Stupid people
General assholes
I deal with it ok, I think, but I stay mildly pissed a lot of the time, as a default. MaybeI should get help.
>>
I have a short fuse but I never direct my anger towards other people when acting it out.
My tools at work take most of the abuse.
>>
>>35014588
me angry means screaming, I only pull a gun if you are a violent threat, not if you just pissed me off lol.
>>
I'm constantly angry and the tone of my voice is always pissed off tone and my self control is questionable but not lacking though but don't expect me to not act out on impulses because I still haven't got a good control on that and also apparently everyone that has known me as told me that my expression is always cold and stiff but more on the angry side.

I really wish there was a way to vent myself because just simply squeezing a ball and counting to ten never worked for me but killing a possum has surprisingly helped me calm down oddly though. I need a release and I don't know were to do that, I can't talk to anyone about it or I get locked up in an asylum and I just get more pissed than ever.

I go to the weight room and lift at about 350 lbs of weights since I been doing weight lifting my whole life and that half calms me down and makes me tired at the end. The closest I ever got to actually harming someone was when I was walking down a sidewalk at night and some guy just bumps right into my right shoulder which I turn and said "hey watch were you going alright." Which he just turns and just tells me "who cares, fuck off."

This for some reason threw me into an uncontrollable urge to kill him which I quickly lunged towards him and punched his stomach and bashed his head against the concrete but stopped myself before actually killing him by mistake. I instead just grabbed his right hand and crushed it thus breaking his fingers and his wrist before giving him a hard kick to the goin then fled the scene. It felt good, really good and I felt like I have actually vented my constant anger but scared at the idea of going to prison as well so I try my best not to do it again but secretly I want another reason and excuse to do it again.

I'm not a bad person and I try my best but it's hard when everything literally pisses you off to no end, especially those that thinks they are higher than everyone else because they know how a person should act.

TLDR I'm always angry.
>>
>>35019304
>350 lbs
>mamages not to kill a guy from the first punch

How?
>>
>>35015849
Everyone gets a LITTLE upset over shitty internet or losing a game. The key is that there's a difference between "man, this is shitty, fuck this camping douchebag/this connection/this enemy" and flinging your controller/mouse at the wall in a fit of blind fucking fury over a fucking video game.
>>
>>35014588
I just let the anger boil over inside until it becomes sadness and self-loathing. Better I shoot me in a fit of depression than shoot someone else in a fit of anger
>>
>>35014588
my guns are toys and tools. Guns are not on my mind at all when i get angry.
>>
>>35014588
> Regularly lose my shit at pervasive compiler non-conformance to the lovecraftian horror that is the C++ standard.
> Seething anger at both the committee and the author both.
> Have a modest collection of funs.
Still haven't shot anyone. I'm not the sort to take my anger out on people. I've ruined many desks, though.
>>
>>35014588
I have anger issues but holding a gun actually calms me down. The feel of cold steel and that potential deadly violence in my hands makes my soul happy.
>>
>>35015509
You should really talk to someone about that, anger issues stem from an inability of expressing emotion clearly, do you have anyone that you trust to talk to?
>>
File: 1444786521296.jpg (160KB, 600x709px) Image search: [Google]
1444786521296.jpg
160KB, 600x709px
>>35018462
No i for realsies am taking a more active approach cuz based on what everyone tells me, they are a bunch of homebodies. My sister is the only one who gets out, but gets out with the wrong peeps so its still a problem with her.

Considering the fact that boredom is all they're victim to, if i can spare an extra 2.5 hours a week i can at least try to make them happy
>>
>>35020213
Programming is hell
>>
>>35017649
Weed is different, buy 5 grams and a pipe
>>
>>35020277
I've actually been to therapy to deal with the PTSD caused by the acute rage. While the symptoms persist, I feel like part of psyche has split off and stopped giving a fuck. Not sure if anything feels good or bad any more.
>>
>>35020213
Uhm what are you talking about on your first statement?

Are you talking like horror stories or something?
>>
>>35020329
Not meaning to drag any /g/ topics in here. First statement refers to how the C++ standard is a tangled abomination that is getting worse with every revision, though compilers today are a little better written. Still many little issues persist, in some cases (in my situation) requiring tens of thousands of lines of code to be modified by hand. Or we could, you know, just piss of clients and go out of business.
>>
>>35020378

you should install gentoo.
>>
File: 1504065833201.gif (1MB, 500x261px) Image search: [Google]
1504065833201.gif
1MB, 500x261px
>>35014588
>Team! heavily armored enemy forces are being deployed to your area!
>recommended you change to heavy weaponry!
>>
>>35020378
Just use C lol
>>
>>35017302
I don't know about that, when I started smoking weed I used to get much angrier at people and things, especially in thr intermittent periods of sobriety between smoking sessions
Now that I've quit for good I'm generally much more levelheaded about everything
But hey, weed is a double-edged sword in many ways, it can help one person with a mental problem but cause that same mental problem in another person. Wouldn't hurt to try it for him, I suppose.
>>
>>35019304
Btw same guy that posted this.

I wish to join the military so how difficult is it going to be getting through bootcamp and make it into getting into military ranks?
>>
>>35021346
I think it be best that you don't try joining the military because I can already predict you're going to end up destroying several guys when they try to put you through hazing.

Hell you may end up just beating a guy to death by accident.
>>
>>35019304
>>35021346
Anon i think that's a bad combination.

You may end up enjoy killing on your job.
>>
trivial things make me angry very easily, especially while driving, but it's pretty fleeting. I'll usually just shout FUCK and move on.
I have a pretty long fuse for more serious things though
>>
>>35017649
Some people can't deal with shit by "thinking about it a lot" or "trying really hard" and they need potent neurochemicals.

Cannabis(when vaped or eaten) is considerably safer than other pharmaceutical treatments for the majority of the psychological conditions it treats.

I consume cannabis for my anxiety, and depression.

I could take two different pharmaceutical drugs that would fuck my dick up, and make me feel dissociated like I'm on fucking DXM.

Or I could smoke some pot.

Get off your high horse.
>>
>>35021378
Uh, you mean get his ass fucking crushed when he steps to the wrong motherfucker who isn't some millenial weiner on the streets?

I mean, he's lucky he didn't get his chest blown out his back that time he did that thing that never actually happened.
>>
I'm angry 24/7 and choose to be fucking reasonable. Pretty fucking simple mate.
>>
>>35015509
Open up. Find a way to articulate how you feel in the most accurate possible way. I would argue that it isn't an issue of self control, but of learning to let things go.
>>
Nothing like 4chan to make me feel better about myself.
>>
>>35022665
shut the fuck up
>>
>>35023130
Fuck you faggot go break another wall why don't you
>>
>>35015671
>14588
>Hitler dubs
Go be retarded somewhere else
>>
>>35023237
Why don't I break my dick inside your ass motherfucker? What's your fucking address so I can go over and fuck you in the ass bitch
>>
>>35023478
>he doesn't know about the fourteen words x5, its like your not even nationalist
>>
>>35015545
That arm describes how I feel whenever I have a bad day better than any words ever could
>>
File: suspicious flashlight.jpg (39KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
suspicious flashlight.jpg
39KB, 600x375px
>>35014588
>To those with anger issues or just easily pissed off, how do you handle that when doing your day to day business?
i quickly realize that my anger does nothing, my efforts do nothing, and i become defeated
>>
>>35014588
Usually it's the pubby range RO's that have the least temper. Bonus points when it's the owner of the range.
>>
>>35021346
>Curbed a man
>Wants to join the Military
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zb-39CCDPpo
>>
>>35015788
>>35015799
>double dubs needs a double dose
>>
>>35017649
>it numbs you
That's the point, lmao. This anon clearly needs to disconnect.
>>
>>35015788
>>35024139
>>35021346
Hello Samefag niggers
>>
>>35024210
I'd prove to you that you're wrong but I'm lazy. You're wrong.
>tripfag perpetuating stereotypes
>>
>>35024235
>Getting assblasted this much
>>
File: kym_entry.jpg (42KB, 680x499px) Image search: [Google]
kym_entry.jpg
42KB, 680x499px
I focused on fitness and other hobbies I found interesting to keep me calmer,and I got a dog that I put a lot of effort into training.

Only time I lost it (since I was a kid)was when some gangbanger kept hitting on my sister,and when she told him to fuck off he grabbed her and I went fucking ballistic and put him in the hospital

I dont regret doing it but it took a while for me to calm down,I let out a lot of pent up aggression on him and Im afraid of doing it again since I know its in my system.

Never got angry or even raised my voice at my family or my girlfriend though,so I guess its not so bad.
>>
File: Major_592ac7_6248462.jpg (57KB, 900x901px) Image search: [Google]
Major_592ac7_6248462.jpg
57KB, 900x901px
>>35022665
>>35023130
>>35023237
>>35023578

Holy shit,I shouldnt be laughing this much
>>
>>35024766
You don't see many funny arguments anymore on 4chani

it's just shitposts now
>>
>>35015509
You sound a lot like me before therapy (aggressive borderline, btw), maybe you should see someone.
Good luck, my man.
>>
I am 200% pissed off almost 24/7. The one singular thing that keeps me from shooting all my problems is that then I would be a statistic for cunts like Feinstein to use against one of the few things I like in this world.
>>
>>35015509
Try working out/lifting if you don't already. A lot of people get their anger out with that
>>
>>35015509
I've been in your shoes.

There's this thing called breathing. I know it sounds crazy, but just hear me out on this man. Next time you find yourself in one of those situations, even in public, just close your eyes and take a deep breath. Slow, full inhale, hold your breath for a second or two, and let out an even slower exhale. Rinse and repeat until satisfied. If you still find yourself angered, just remember you're an animal inhabiting a small rock in the vast echoes of space.
>>
>>35014588
I do things that naturally let me vent. Shooting guns of course lets steam boil off. I'm a skateboarder as well, and that gives me a fantastic release from anger (until I start getting hurt, then I get pissed).
I'm a huge punk music fan, so whenever I go to a concert it's like walking into a fucking fight club with a soundtrack. Rough shows and mosh pits practically turn into fights so they're great for letting out anger.
>>
>>35014588

>Be atta gasstation
>Sitting in truck
>Smoking a cig, scratching a scratch off ticker
>Lady at the pump across from me shouts
>"Hey asshole why dont you put out that smoke before you blow up the gas station"
>Without thinking respond- in a monotone voice
>"How about you close that semen deposit slot and cover up that fucking cunt stank you cumdumpster gutterslag"
>Glares at me
>"Fuck you bitch, and your kids - what. what. yeah? im an asshole; at least im not a 2$ whore"
>Glares harder "Well i fucking nev---
>Cut her off
>"No, fuck you.. nonono, fuck y.o.u.- Go update your facebook and crash into a tree; Make sure you unbuckle your mutt ass kids child seat before you do that tho"
>Visibly pissed at this point
>Flicked ciggerate at her car
>Drove away
All happened in about 6 seconds

I donno man, i just snapped on her... I fucking hate random strangers, Cunty random women the worst of them all. I also drive for a living and just got off 11 hours at that very moment. So fuck it; i dont give a shit.. ill never see her again. Been doing it more and more lately tho; because fuck people letting them know they arent special is something evreyone needs in a while
>>
>>35015296

Yeah, sounds like your life was really threatened there, tough guy.
>>
>>35025557
And mostly in this day and age of "Oh my god look at me "- Snap chat , " YA look at what im doing " - facebook .. "Oh i just did this "- twitter...
when you verbally destroy someone with very creative insults you can just see this look on this face of (What did he call me , i didnt expect that, Now what do i do)
then you just load them on fast as fuck and tell them to fuck straight off before their brain and comprehend what you just said .

Works everytime.
>>
>>35015404
>She literally looks qt
Freudian slip
>>
Asians makes me angry
>>
>>35016268
I don't mind bicyclists that:
>ride on the correct side of the road
>ride in a straight line (not that leisurely weaving shit)
>ride as close to the edge of the road as possible
>maintain a constant speed
>signal their turns
>stop at intersections
>wear proper protection
>have the legally required lights on their bike

Guess how many people check even 2 of those off.

>Literally 0
>>
File: 1419542327280.gif (3MB, 353x209px) Image search: [Google]
1419542327280.gif
3MB, 353x209px
>>35014588
I never get angry normally, It just simply never happens. I think I might have something wrong with me but I just dont feel anger, I just accept whatever is thrown at me. The only time I ever feel anger is when I outright snap. Last time I snapped was when I was still in school and some fellas were pushing me around and making my day horrid, I dont really know what overcame me but without thinking I pulped them so hard I nearly sent them to the hospital.
>>
>>35015296
Thank you for affirming whatever idiotic righteous vendetta they held against you. All the while making the rest of us look bad.
>>
>>35017302
>Underage with mental instabilities
>smoke weed 'erry-day guys
>>
>>35014613
I don't believe this article. Whores are never held responsible for their poor decisions...
>>
>>35014588
ITT Brain damage, lead poisoning, drugs,
>>35015799
>bash my own head twenty times
and LITERAL TEXTBOOK AUTISM.

TEXTBOOK
AUTISM

Look into it kiddo, you're a potato.
>>
File: 1458809975034.jpg (52KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
1458809975034.jpg
52KB, 500x377px
>>35015545
>Rich "Piano Man" Piana's arm as he had a coke fueled heart attack on his way to an 8hr arm workout
>>
>>35015799
>literally breaking your own brain over an online vidya
>hitting your own head, punching walls, stabbing random shit, destroying all your stuff, generally having straight up autism
lol this is why americans dont have public health insurance, too many retards like you
>>
>>35017302
oh fuck off, weed is awesome but quit pushing it like it's some kind of wonder-drug that cures all ailments
>>
>>35020272
crabs in a bucket anon

just keep on keepin on
>>
>>35025557
and then everyone clapped
>>
File: protectedfromthefeels.jpg (110KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
protectedfromthefeels.jpg
110KB, 600x800px
>>35016699
>>35016494
its all yours friends
>>
>>35025532
same i do a bit of blacksmithing
sometime i actually make stuff and other time i bash the steel like a fucking madman until its like paper
>>
>>35027880
this is now the op picture for the /k/ feels thread
kube certified
>>
>>35027322
Have been, increasingly often these days, thank god.
>>
>>35027880
Why is his face almost looks like it's only 50/50 see through and not see through?
>>
>Not many things get upset
>When I get into fights I take it calmly as possible and don't try to bullshit if I was in the wrong and drop it if i feel the other person was in the wrong and doesn't want to hear my side
>When that one thing does happen thats make me upset or if work goes poorly for too long I want to kill myself or others in very small and rapid snap moments that make my arm/head twitch

I don't own a gun but I really do like them but I think this what keeps me from never buying one. All in all when things go poorly at work or at home its my fault most of the time and I own up too it and make a smile but it feels like I end up being that person who would just go out and start shooting people followed by everybody I know saying "I don't know why he did that he always seemed so nice." or something like that
>>
>>35028569
I want to fuck you
>>
>>35020213
Code to some Meshuggah or something, it helps me not put a fist through my monitor.
>>
File: 1504179237960.jpg (20KB, 542x540px) Image search: [Google]
1504179237960.jpg
20KB, 542x540px
>>35015799
>>
why is this image used in every mental health thread is it a shill or psyop thing

>inb4 go back to /x/
>>
>>35030962
Because fuck you that's why
>>
File: 8802033.jpg (55KB, 991x902px) Image search: [Google]
8802033.jpg
55KB, 991x902px
>>35022665
>>35023130
>>35023237
>>35023578
>>
File: 1501058778148.png (77KB, 210x210px) Image search: [Google]
1501058778148.png
77KB, 210x210px
>>35030157
what.
>>
File: 1503370445852.jpg (216KB, 584x530px) Image search: [Google]
1503370445852.jpg
216KB, 584x530px
Used to have a lot of anger problems as a child. Stabbed a stupid fucking Indian kid with a stick for taunting me at recess. Would catch frogs and nail them to the ground in the sun as well as shoot at bird with a ball bearing slingshot.
Nowadays I don't do crazy shit anymore but I got really pisses off at the range and there was a groundhog on the range so I shot it. Felt damn good
>>
>>35017649
>it numbs you
This dude punched himself in the head like 30 times, threw dumbells at shit and stabbed his wall. I think he could use it.
Thread posts: 119
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.