[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Future war

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170829-201344.jpg (138KB, 640x548px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170829-201344.jpg
138KB, 640x548px
>https://youtu.be/aUtQbriWt64
>advanced pharmaceuticals that could change emotions during face to face negotiations and in turn change the results
>nerve and biological agents encapsulated to allow them to survive for years in any condition
>same could happen with everything to religous leaders to community leaders
>nano particle toxins that can accumulate in the CNS causing death or chronic disease indistinguishable from natural causes
>modified generational diseases like zika to bring entire nations to their knees in decades
>hobbiest biological tinkerers creating small pox
>sonic weapons can disrupt people from hundreds of yards
>all informed by increasingly complex social engineering algorithms to know exactly who to target
>not a matter of if but when
>probably already happening

C-can we talk about gauss cannons or something?
>>
>>35013390
Sounds like some guy fluffing up his department for DARPA funding.
>>
>>35013478
Meh, not really. Biotech combines WMD scale with precision effect, and some (not perfect) plausible deniability.

That's a brand new field of weapon, and we're at the dawn of the biological revolution.
>>
>>35013501
If so we are probably going to all fucking die.
>>
>>35013501
Will it really? With the rapidity of modern movement anything biological you use is going to have a very high chance of backblow so what can even be really used? Agricultural terrorism is also stupid as almost no country is in a position to benefit from that other than maybe terrorists. Even then the ones smart enough for that just get a cushy job laundering money or editing propaganda vids instead of actually destroying everything so they can go back to dirt farming
>>
>>35013501
If this was the case, declining white birth rates and increasing 3rd world birth rates would indicate one of two possible conclusions:

1.) If it was possible with today's tech, it'd be in use by the most technologically developed countries against the 3rd world. Therefore, it's not possible with today's tech.

2.) It is possible and was employed against the 1st world by people who literally eat baked cow shit.

Now tell me...which of these do you think is more likely?

I firmly believe that AIDS was a first attempt at controlling population growth in the 3rd world and from that experience our scientists have learned how uncontrollable bioweapons are. Anything that kills quickly enough to be useful is too virulent to risk exposing your own population to and anything that takes too long is ineffective. Now we've got all kinds of self-imposed restrictions on what we do after that debacle. We'll know when bioweapons have been perfected when all non-Chinese people start keeling over from a mysterious disease, because they're the only country left with both the resources and the lack of ethics to try.
>>
>>35013645
You aren't seeing the third one

A fifth column of an unusually pure genotype is limiting first world birthrates while leaving other unaffected for thier personal gain.

Professor Giordano happens to be Jewish, by the way.
>>
>>35013645
It's not practical today.

20 years from now OTOH, smart bombs might release a highly contagious flu that's harmless to everyone except the DNA of the enemy president it's coded for.
>>
>>35013390
>i want to do the impossible
>but you can't
>BUT WAIT WE HAVE NEURAL NETWORKS
>okay do you want the 100 million dollars in quarterly installments or biannual installments
>>
>>35013732
But then what happens if it mutates?
>>
>>35013791
Then it's a lot harder to trace. In fact, that would probably be part of the design - deliberate mutation into a safe version without the lethal bits, to cover your tracks

Modern weapons have safeties and it's likely future weapons will also have safeties.
>>
>>35013718
Careful there, son.
>>
>>35013571
>Agricultural terrorism is also stupid as almost no country is in a position to benefit from that other than maybe terrorists.

You mean trillionaires and billionaires? Jews? They exist and they are behind the boogiemen(terrorists) you see on T.V.
>>
>>35013390
Eh.
I'm hedging my bets on transhumanism a la prostheses and nano implants.
>>
File: 1498113685786.jpg (45KB, 467x447px) Image search: [Google]
1498113685786.jpg
45KB, 467x447px
>>35013390
We arent going to get so far
Shit will break down and when it does its going to hurt.
It wont be fun at all.
a 10th of humanity might remain, but how many of them are scientists, engineers?
How many of them will reinvent a fucking smartphone? Bluetooth shits and pieces? Google maps? Who will be the admin of 4chan?
We are going to go back, waaay back with technology.
Not much new was invented since the 80s, you think it did but it didnt, its just upgraded and simplified, but not invented.
You think the russians, or the chinese, or the americans or the kikes will exchange nuke fire and remain on that? Did you forget about the poisons, the nasty dirty shit one can do that is forbidden by Geneva convention?
>>
Keep your composure and set a forest on fire
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.