[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Conceal carry drill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
How do I conceal carry a hipoint 45acp?
>>
Get your homie that isn't a felon yet to carry it for you
>>
>>35008216
Are you that faggot """""engineering student"""""?
>>
>>35008230
I'm not a felon
just a poor fag....
>>
>>35008237
Who?
>>
>>35008216
>How do I conceal carry a hipoint 45acp?
step 1- pick up hi-point
step 2- walk to trash can
step 3- drop your shitty nigger tier gun into the trash
step4- place lid back on can to conceal it
>>
>k hates a gun that is cheap and dependable because its bulky and ugly

i guess supporting the second amendment only goes as far as only wanting the rich to own guns
absurd, you guys are left parasites
>>
>>35008372
They're just giving you shit, dude. You're also asking a retarded question. You conceal it like you do any gun, with a conceal carry holster.
>>
>>35008381
im not op you dumb ass, you're a shit head
turns out that not everyone is a walking sack of SHIT.
>>
>>35008381
op here

yeap, they spent a grand on a 1911 so they expect my poor ass to do the same
>>
>>35008372
yep

thought sccy 9mm seems promising
>>
>>35008357
shit gun is still better than nothing
>>
>>35008516

>thinks more than a couple people on /k/ carry a 1911

On the highpoint, Ive only used a 9mm version and it was reliable but only with brass rounds, it wouldn't accept steel case of any brand. That means it'll be more expensive than something nicer to shoot and that adds up fast if you shoot more than a box every couple of weeks. As for accuracy, it was awful, more awful than even all the compacts my friends and I have shot and it's not a compact gun. I don't know if it was the mechanical accuracy or the practical accuracy of the gun that was the issue.

>>35008394

You're an asshole, it's sad you can't take a joke, and the anon's statement was both true and polite even if he directed it at the wrong person.
>>
>>35009124

Funny enough, I just found a 1911 mag conversation

I've seen videos of them running everything, even steel, but you actuallygor more experience

https://youtu.be/LmQk9kTRtyA
>>
>>35008216
Wear the baggiest clothes you have. If that doesn't work then stuff it in a backpack.

Those things are fuckhuge. Any reasonable conceal carry is impractical as all hell.
>>
>>35009356

Well, if you're still here OP, I'll tell you what I think.

For reliability:

You'll find different guns of the same model will more reliably feed different ammunition, every gun is a little unique, but cheap guns magnify this issue. I've never had to deal with it in mid-price range guns and up to speak of besides 22 automatics. That one could have been a shittier one.

I tried tula and monarch steel and couldn't get it to ever feed but some better luck with independence aluminum and magtech and Speer brass ran flawlessly. Brass is considered a self lubricating softer metal and I know any grit or rust in a magazine is a bigger problem with steel than brass for what I presume is this reason. High points are known to ship with bad magazines sometimes too so all of my feed problems could have just been from the magazine.

For accuracy:

I don't know, Ive seen articles reporting similar groups but some better than others. It could be the gun or it could be the user suffering from the ergonomics of the gun. As an only pistol I couldn't recommend something that lacks decent accuracy because it makes learning infinitely harder not knowing whether it's you or the gun pulling your shots off a man sized target at 20-30 yards.

I'd really suggest you save for something nicer unless you intend for it to be a beater throw away gun. Check armslist for used guns, if you can afford it jump on a used m&p40 even if you don't care for the caliber they run about $300-350 and are reliable and more accurate than a human. Sd9ve blows, but the older metal framed Rugers are nice and about the same price. Buy what you want, highpoint will kill just as dead if you can hit them in your ~8 shots, I'm just warning you what to expect.
>>
>>35008216
You wear a trashbag for a shirt and pray nobody looks at you twice.
>>
File: images (6).jpg (9KB, 285x177px) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
9KB, 285x177px
>>35008216
Get a cc fanny pack. They'll respect you when the bullets start flying.
>>
>>35008372
>dependable
that's not how you spell "disposable"
>>
>>35008216
are you that poorfag engineering student that had a $200 budget for a carry gun and didnt listen to anyone in the thread?
>>
File: dildo.png (356KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
dildo.png
356KB, 500x375px
>>35008216
Pic related
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.