[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: use 3 items that are mentioned by the user above to make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: emote.png (18KB, 109x128px) Image search: [Google]
emote.png
18KB, 109x128px
ITT: use 3 items that are mentioned by the user above to make a weapon. List your weapon, how you would make it, and 3 other random objects for the person below.

Pic unrelated
>>
Forgot to mention, use a Hammer, a soda can, and a piece of tape
>>
Alien
>>
>>35008089
a shitty spiked hammer, cut one of the cycle ends off fold in half then try and make it into a triangle shape and then tape the crap out of it.

a bottle of 90 proof vodka, Styrofoam food containers a gas operated leaf blower that just broke down.
>>
>>35009896
Box shaped molotov

Roll of toilet paper, and a stick of dynamite
>>
>>35009919
Explosive Molotov. Take the dynamite, wrap it in toilet paper and using the Vodka from above (Caus your dumbass didn't give me three things.) Soak the toilet paper in vodka.

a Metal trash can, a bowling ball, and gunpowder
>>
A condom, a failed condom, and an infant
>>
File: pepe.jpg (171KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
171KB, 1200x1200px
>>35009958
Isn't a failed condom already an infant?
>>
>>35009958
I dress up like a woman and use the failed condom and infant to control a man for life.

I've got one: a roll of toilet paper, a lighter, and a stick of dynamite.
>>
>>35009981
stick dynamite in the middle of the TP and light fuse. throw and it'll roll farther thanks to the tp.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170829-140756.jpg (640KB, 1440x1073px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170829-140756.jpg
640KB, 1440x1073px
>>35009981

>>35009919
>>
Tmw nobody got the dale joke
>>
>>35009981
We already did that one you dip
>>
>>35010012
OP said 3 items though.
>>
>>35009944
place powder at bottom of the bin, hurl bowling ball to the bottom to set it off and shoot back into your face for a suicide mystery

A brick, chain of firecrackers, and boots
>>
>>35010039
Break the brick in half, put one half in each boot and tie the firecrackers to both boots. Exploding brickboot nunchucks

a chair, a can of WD40 and Space Jam VHS tape
>>
>>35010096
a torch
brake off a leg then break the tape, spray the tape with wd40 wrap and tie around leg light on fire.

lube, those metal toy jacks and a thick paint pen
>>
>>35010154
Enough lube on floor to cause enemy to trip and land on the strategically placed unlubed pen/jacks that resemble a cock. Upon penetration the enemy is considered gay and docile, and thus has been neutralized.

2x4, saw blade, and a dragon dildo
>>
>>35010389
Jam the dildo in my ass, use the saw to cut a handle in the 2x4 and then make a slit groove to put the blade into the 2x4 like some sort of shitty cleaver.

A pound of pure Fentanyl.

A leaf blower.

A air tight box.
>>
Ak stock, a bike, and a gas tank.
>>
My dick
My dick
My dick
>>
>>35011367

A complete faggot, just like you.
>>
>>35011348

Is it one of those fancy ak stocks with the mini survival kit built in?

Break open gas tank, remove foam inner, pack into tube shapes and weave the foam through wheel spokes, a gas coated string as a fuse - the wheels fixed side by side on a foam wrapped wide axle for stability - set fire to (long) string fuse and roll the flaming wheel down hill to spread discord and panic

A bucket of water, iron filings a compressed gas canister used for stunts
>>
>>35010492
When I typed up the items you used, I was half expecting whoever answered to use the 2x4 and saw blade as a distraction/bait and use the dildo to gouge out the target's eyes.
>>
>>35009944
cannon
>>
>>35011367
oh great 3 .22 bullets
a yamacha, a pack of razorblades and a buttplug
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.