[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Houston happening

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: received_10214152295545094.jpg (116KB, 720x1193px) Image search: [Google]
received_10214152295545094.jpg
116KB, 720x1193px
So tomorrow me and 3 combat vets will embark for Houston from Austin we will have to enter the city via the brazos river on the outskirts of the city. I have loads of supplies to help people in need and we will be navigating the water ways in Houston to get down to Galveston county where i have more resources (boats firearms supplies etc.) However any /k/ommandos currently in Houston? I heard some awful shit about groids running amok there. I am currently only amred with a tokarov the other members in my party have long guns and a shotgun. So i am going to have to sail through heavily groid infested areas where they have been shooting at rescuers. Anyone else heading out to help with relief efforts? I will post pics and keep this thread going if y'all are interested!
>>
>>35007001
nigger this isnt the apocalypse
>>
File: hold_still.gif (997KB, 500x210px)
hold_still.gif
997KB, 500x210px
>>35007001
>Relief efforts
Any damn nigger that was stupid enough not to GTFO earlier is a lost cause. Dont waste your Tok on something so stupid. Let along your life...
>>
>>35007001
I'm in Sugar Land and I got spared; it didn't even flood the streets where I am. All I'm doing is donating a few things and volunteering at the local relief shelter.
>>
I am from Houston i got plenty of friends and family trapped there which is reason enough for me to go help. Roving gangs of niggers be damned. Also they couldn't really evacuate houston last time we tried that it was a catastrophe.
>>
>>35007028
Y'all got lucky no niggers causing shit coming in from mo city? I am from around Dickinson and its fucking bad there
>>
For many this is the end of the world. Sir, if you are coming to help us, we thank you and we need it. Be careful, there are many reports of roaming gangs of looters that shoot at rescuers on sight. The Cajon Navy from Louisiana had to turn back and leave victims behind because they were getting shot at by looters.
>>
>>35007001
Spring branch reporting.

While ther is some merit to looting it's only been in the high and low end hoods.
Just bring a shot gun and pistol jic.

Thank you.
>>
>>35007018
How many people died evacuating houston during rita.
How many people have died so far.

>Stfu you ignorant fuck.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.