[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you have reacted /k/ (pic unrelated)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1502028669851m.jpg (104KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1502028669851m.jpg
104KB, 1024x1024px
https://youtu.be/YSNb6NPoCy0
>>
>>35005803
I would feign compliance and when the old dildo collecter holstered his firearm, drawn mine and blown his brains into the pavement and emptied enough hardball into his skull to be sure he died, then set fire to his squad car after securing his shitty glock 19 rusty belt throwaway.
>>
>>35005803
I haven't been in that situation, but:

>see man walk up
>gun pointed at me
>can't hear what he's saying

Prolly assume I'm getting robbed or hijacked. And then go to the best solution I had at the time, be it fleeing or deadly force. Frankly, that cop is lucky he's alive.
>>
File: BANG.png (2MB, 1852x884px) Image search: [Google]
BANG.png
2MB, 1852x884px
>>35005915

Most people who conceal tend to have much better situational awareness. That being said, this could have happened to anyone as the guy is wearing a helmet and has a loud engine running between his legs.

In the great state of Texas, I would have shot that fucker the minute I could because he didn't identify himself. That cop is a gigantic fucking idiot for drawing on a stranger like that. HE put everyone at danger by doing that. What a fucking tool, christ almighty. Makes me rage.\

>also here's some Swift Pain Stoppers in use
>>
File: 1503681019736.jpg (33KB, 480x319px) Image search: [Google]
1503681019736.jpg
33KB, 480x319px
>>
File: am i being detained.png (553KB, 500x570px) Image search: [Google]
am i being detained.png
553KB, 500x570px
>>35005803
I would LOVE to shoot his dumb ass, but the truth is that when he has a gun ON YOU from the very start, you can't do much anything.

Dumb fucking officer then says "you know I'm with the County" or something like that later on like he just fucking forgot.

If you reach for your gun, you'd get killed by this dumb cunt of an officer.
Hopefully he has his ass mounted above his superior's fireplace for doing something so horrifically terrible.
>>
>may be triggering to some
And that's when I closed the video...
>>
would have loved to shoot him, you do not pull your gun like that for a traffic situation. Happy the cop is fucked now though hopefully.
>>
>>35005803
>Take your ID out right now, you move this bike im gunna dump ya
What the fuck? How stupid is this fucking guy? Threatening the life of an unarmed civilian for something as petty as "reckless driving".
>>
File: 1502168769929.gif (239KB, 500x419px) Image search: [Google]
1502168769929.gif
239KB, 500x419px
So what happens if someone else or the guy shot the cop dead? Would they be charged with capital murder?
>>
>>35006756
I believe killing an officer is worse then killing a civilian. Higher penalty i think
>>
>>35005803
ALL of king county PD's are fucking trash. SPD is one of the most notouriously corrupted departments in the country. Kathleen o'toole is nothing but a jack booted thug with a legion of cronies behind her.
>>
>>35006852
Yeah, capital murder is for killing a cop or a child or something.

I was wondering how this would hold up in court.

>guy runs up to you holding a gun demanding your wallet and ID
>doesn't identify himself as a cop
>shoot him to death

Do you go to death row or do you get off for self defense?
>>
>>35006884
You'd think you would at least have a case, definitely arguable self defense. /k/, however, is full of bootlickers who see the police as some kind of moral plateau incapable of wrongdoing.
>>
>>35006884
It's already been tried and perfectly legal self defense justification.
>>
>>35006923
Even in a anti gun liberal state like WA where that happened? It was King County too, aka Seattle area.
>>
>>35007019
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bad_Elk_v._United_States
>>
>>35007039
>>35007019
Oh that was a silly cite but yeah either way you've always got a right to self defense if you're in fear for your life. The key point was that unlawful arrests that make you fear for your life aren't protection for cops. Same way a bunch of the no-knock raid deaths haven't convicted anyone afaik
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.