[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you carry a full size service pistol? Are you a girl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1496713085663.jpg (77KB, 750x390px) Image search: [Google]
1496713085663.jpg
77KB, 750x390px
Why don't you carry a full size service pistol? Are you a girl?
>>
>>35004050
Do you consider a P30 a full size service pistol?
>>
What part of "concealed" carry do you not understand?
>>
I carry a 92FS in the winter time :)
>>
>>35004080
Is your body so meek and slender that you can't hide a full size pistol? hahaha
>>
>>35004143
Not everyone can afford to shove a mauser broomhandle up their arse
>>
>>35004143
His pants are already printing because of his pikbur. He doesn't have room for a real man's gun, so he has to carry a little 33 subcompact instead.
>>
>>35006689
*380 subcompact. I literally sneezed while typing that.
>>
>>35004050
Why are you so concerned about your outward appearance? Perhaps makeup would be good for you as well, OP.
>>
>>35004080
The part where you think you're not a coward.

If everyone who CCs OC'd we wouldn't live in a shithole where normal people in normal gun states ask "is that legal?" because all our media is from commiewood, where they're portrayed as the ark of the covenant to all but police and action heroes
>>
>>35006720
>appearance
>make tons of sacrifices in self defense weapon so you can "hide it because im scared of someone going assassin on me just from seeing it!"
>die drawing from concealment
>die running out of rounds in subcompact
>die from anemic rounds because your pocket pistol weighs 1oz
It's a functional concern, idiot.
>>
>>35006735
"Are you a girl?" was clearly a shot at the manhood and not functionality.
Wanting to conceal it may also be due to several States not accepting open carry.
Not to mention you probably only need 4 rounds to stop an attacker tops. After the 4th you're already gonna die.
>>
>>35004080
90% of the population isnt looking for something "gun shaped" on a person 24/7

theres a lot of departments that demand you carry your fullsize gun at all times, and people for years got away with guns bigger and heavier than the pistols we consider "fullsize" now, so why cant you?

Fuck the whole "the 25 in yer pocket is better than the 45 you left at home xdd" if the 45 is all you have carry it every damn day, EVERY damn day.

whoever said that carrying a gun needs to be comfortable should be killed, what do you think the point in carrying a gun is? to be comfy or to safe your life?
>>
File: Mvc-001f.jpg (165KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Mvc-001f.jpg
165KB, 640x480px
>>35006697
Heard someone was talking shit about compact 380s. Who the fuck is shitting on the glorious bersa 380?
>>
>>35006753
https://youtu.be/5FQEhlcNJtQ?t=98

bet this guy wishes he had a better round cap, because he dies while he's reloading
>>
Just carry whatever you want as long it's functional dude, it's not a dick measuring contest
>>
>>35008200
Dude magdumped, he'd have just burned through a higher capacity anyway while standing in the open like a jackass.
>>
File: 20140502_165937-979x1305.jpg (393KB, 979x1305px) Image search: [Google]
20140502_165937-979x1305.jpg
393KB, 979x1305px
I don't foresee ever being in a situation where I'd use a concealed full size service pistol because I don't live in Detroit, the ghetto, or a war zone.

And if for some reason I was going into a situation I thought was so dangerous that I'd be engaging multiple determined armed assassins I'd either OWB my full size pistol or even better just have a long arm.
>>
>>35006758
IMO there should be a tradeoff between comfortable carry and "better" carry. 25 in your pocket literally is better than the 45 you left at home because it was too big and bulky. That is a fucking fact.
>>
>>35004050
I love my SP-01 but that thing is a brick.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.