[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tannerite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 10554155.jpg (32KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
10554155.jpg
32KB, 500x500px
Does anyone know how to set off tannerite without a gun or dangerous unstable sensetive blasting caps?
>>
Hit it really hard with a hammer. It takes a good bit of a shock to set it off, strangely enough about as much as a bullet hitting it.
>>
>>35002467
So some taps to it makes it go off??
really?
>>
>dangerous unstable sensetive blasting caps?

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>35002467
>Hit it really hard with a hammer
You literally cannot do this.

it doesnt matter how hard you hit it with a hammer, you will never create the amount force necessary to set it off. kind of one of the big deals about tannerite. Literally the only way to really set it off effectively is with a bullet
>>
>>35002456
it wont go off unless you shoot it with a 2000fps+ round or something like that, I saw a video on youtube of some guy throwing it at the wall and nothing happened. but I wouldn't recommend trying
>>
>>35002480
Are you seriously considering this? Bruh, even if you could, it would likely harm you in some way, IF it didnt fucking kill you. Its a fucking explosive. there is a reason the minimum safety distance for shooting it is 100 yards. Remember that fucking retard that blew his fucking leg off because he was standing too close to the lawn mower he blew up....

You know what, fuck it. You do you boo boo. thin the herd for us.
>>
>>35002456
Stick your dick in it, then go to www.blacked.com
>>
>>35002456

Is Terry with you Tim?
>>
If you could set it off without a blasting cap, it wouldn't be safe.
>>
No abdul we dont
>>
drill a 4" hole in a 30 lbs maul, weld a 4 in washer near the top of the hole with a 1/8 hole in the middle, weld rails and a block of steel do that it works as a piston when you swing the the maul, and add a2"x 1/8" nail to the block, lined up to the washer,s whole, now you can just fill the cavity and shot yourself, it will be faster.
>>
go back to ISIS
>>
ANFO will set it off based on numbers. Not sure if it works in practice.
>>
>>35002456
Yes
https://youtu.be/DBXhjkNULT8
>>
>>35002614
turn around. tannerite will ignite ANFO.

Its possible to ingnite it without primary explosives or bullet.

SWIM knows its possible with very fast flashpowder like KClO4 and Al000/Mg but it just work 6/10times i think
>>
>>35002522
>blew his fucking leg off because he was standing too close to the lawn mower he blew up....
There was gas in it.
>HURR DURR GAS AINT GON A BLOW.
Get fucked.
>>
>>35003091
stop talking to kids.
/k/ is about guns, 99% cant handle explosives.
Im a pro with explosives but a normie with guns
>fuck my life :(
>>
potassium perchlorate will make it unstable and very sensitive.
>>
>>35002494
What if I strap a bullet to the hammer?
>>
>>35003131
No it wont.
And than you have Cheddite-Explosives.
There is no way to do it without force like a bullet or explosives.

thing /k/ or go /a/
>>
>>35002614
And how would you detonate the ANFO, dipshit?
>>
>>35003090
>>35003215
Right, duh, my bad.
>>
can you put a magnesium or potassium strip in it and light it? maybe a system where you have to prime it first like push a strip or better yet a little pointed rod of something into the termite first and then something delayed to actually set it off
>>
>>35003391
See>>35002698
>>
>>35002456
I've seen videos of it being set off with M80s and similar fireworks.
>>
File: Booby diagram M6.jpg (204KB, 1510x1009px) Image search: [Google]
Booby diagram M6.jpg
204KB, 1510x1009px
>>35002456

just rig a zip gun to it similar to pic related, still using a bullet to initiate
>>
>>35003091
>There was gas in it.
That literally doesnt take away from the fact that Tannerite is a fucking explosive and that the minimum safe distance is still 100 yards

Get fucked.
>>
QUESTION

isnt tannerite ANAL?

how can it not go off with blasting caps or something like that?

ATF pls dnt rape me Ive never even bought it b4.
>>
>>35005336

if you can find a way to make it explode without boolets your doggo better be hidden,its technically just 2 powders that do nothing unless you mix them and has a high resistance to shock, friction, and heat
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.