[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

best korea missle launch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 14

File: index.jpg (11KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
11KB, 300x168px
BOI HE DID IT

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/28/politics/north-korea-launch-unidentified-projectile/index.html
>>
>>35002301
Yeah, the pacific fish must be devastated
>>
File: 9x3mP8i.jpg (37KB, 252x368px) Image search: [Google]
9x3mP8i.jpg
37KB, 252x368px
WE ARE GOING TO WAR BOIS
>>
>>35002301
kim what the fuck are you doing nigger....
>>
>>35002763
He's making his father proud
>>
I leave to Japan for a 5 month study abroad 2 weeks from now. I swear to God Kim ruins my real life anime experience I will join up and personally shit in ever single hidden crevice I can find in the damn country.
>>
File: 1502402285089.png (229KB, 2768x1256px) Image search: [Google]
1502402285089.png
229KB, 2768x1256px
>>
File: 1475818989069.jpg (18KB, 236x252px) Image search: [Google]
1475818989069.jpg
18KB, 236x252px
Pls recall me and send us to kill commie slants now.
>>
>>35002837
>has never seen a ballot box in his entire life
It's fucking perfect
>>
>>35002813
>my real life anime experience
I got bad news for you....
>>
>>35002813
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FYuYkPgDkk
>>
>>35006310
That video is getting old. We should start posting Davido instead.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2FGgYp6mdk
>>
Someone explain to me why Japan didn't just shoot it down. Is their anti ballistic missile coverage less effective than expected or did they just think it wasn't worth the hassle?
>>
>>35006506
probably traced it's trajectory and realized it would miss.
>>
>what did north korea just shoot another missile in the ocea--
>It literally flew over Japan
>nobody gave a shit
why is this allowed
>>
>>35006546
>why is this allowed
they got nukes
>>
>>35006546
it technically flew above Japan but wayyy over the boundary of space, where airspace laws don't apply anymore since space legally cannot belong to anyone. Which isn't to say there won't be an international reaction to this. UN will send them a couple strongly worded letters or something.
>>
>>35006580
>wayyy over the boundary of space
How is any different from a space launch then? Its not like they have huge empty ranges like Russia and the US.
>>
>>35006546
What I don't understand is why NK is allowed to do these little cock-comparison shows of force but the us doesn't do any. I think a good reminder that the US will fuck their shit little country up would do them some good. There should be a day where the US just blackens their sky with tomahawk missiles
>>
>>35006597

They will once they clear out Japan~
>>
>>35006612
Probably because Americans are pussies
>>
>>35006619
Big loss for the world
>>
>>35006612
Because of China passively backing up NK.

The US already rustles NK's jimmies by hosting those huge military exercises to remind NK how shit their own conventional forces are.
>>
>>35006650
>Because of China passively backing up NK.
that's not really how it works.

China also does not want a nuclear north korea. The problem is the proximity between the PRC and DPRK. You have to remember that Beijing is closer to DPRK than, say, Tokyo.
>>
>>35006650
China doesn't like NK, they just see it as a large buffer zone.
>>
>>35006679
The reasoning for why China won't back up NK is a lot more complex than that. China doesn't want NK to go to war because China simply doesn't want a war with the US.
>>
>>35006679
China wants NK to be as annoying as possible. The reason is that it gives them something to complain about at the UN and takes drama off the table in the SEA area from their expansionist shit. I am entirely shocked they haven't leaked a bunch of 80s tech to them in a way that allows NK to produce decent but not bleeding edge weapons like a T-72 variant and some SPGs just for the extra threat levels it'd produce.

China would have snatched up NK back in the 60s if it truly cared about them as anything other than a distraction to the US but they don't because they already have demographic problems as is and having an entire nation of an entirely different language and culture being forced into the fray and another potential border to police would just add more stress than it's worth.

Now if NK DOES launch a nuke then expect China to be the first in, last out and a massive fucking KEKEKE zerg rush that makes the Eastern Front and Korean War look like a child's brawl since they'll want to snatch up as much soil as possible to prevent a retaliatory strike and South Korea reclaiming best Korea. Then expect a new Cold War scenario after China tells the US to suck a dick since they will be forced to act somewhat aggressively due to their new border situation.
>>
>>35006612
>What I don't understand
you don't understand a lot of things. International diplomacy isn't a schoolyard dickwaving contest, so please don't look at it from the perspective most experienced by you.

The reason why North Korea launched is to demonstrate a credible delivery capability. The reason they do that is to provide them with an upper hand in the upcoming negotiations.

To put it succinctly, a nuclear capability for North Korea is a policy tool, but it's useful only as long as it's not actually deployed.
>>
>>35006716
>a lot more complex than that
>simply
listen dawg, don't fucking shit on a simplification of the North East Asian geopolitics and then come in sounding like a retard.

There is nothing simple about Sino Korea relationship, but if you think the biggest reason for Chinese recalcitrance is for fear of a hot war with the US, you need to go back to fucking grade school and retake some fucking english classes because you clearly misread whatever the fuck policy papers you have been reading.
>>
>>35006741
>them something to complain about at the UN and takes drama off the table in the SEA area
PRC is a fucking permanent security council member, if push comes to shove, it doesn't give a shit about the shitstains in SEA.

>but they don't because they already have demographic problems as is and having an entire nation of an entirely different language and culture being forced into the fray and another potential border to police would just add more stress than it's worth.
you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. There was no demographics problems in the 60s. And there is a sizable korean population in China.

> they'll want to snatch up as much soil as possible to prevent a retaliatory strike
no, the reason is to control the regime change. China will NEVER absorb north korea.
>>
Damn. Japanese civil defense is pretty good.
>immediate detection & public warnings issued
>sirens
>text blasts
>shelters available
>tv emergency broadcast service

Canada has nothing like this. Our first hint would be either seeing the double-flash of detonation or maybe coverage on CNN if we were tuned in at the right time. Doubtful our domestic news services would interrupt their continuous coverge of our selfie-loving PM for this.
>>
>>35002837
I love these images
>>
>>35007156
When you have to deal with tsunamis and earthquakes, your civil safety infrastructure better be good. Japan learned a great lesson from the kove earthquake.
>>
>>35002837

I kinda like them more when it seems like the virgin and chad would compliment each other instead of being just the opposite.
>>
>>35007169

This desu

They've had a lot of practice. I remember in 2011 people were getting earthquake alerts before it even hit them with countdown to the shockwave and everything.
>>
Nothing is going to happen with this because it didn't hit anything. There's no way there'll be a war until they actually hit something.
>>
File: leddit image.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
leddit image.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
Unless Japan can provide proofs that North Korea did it, it's all just American propaganda to find a beachhead against China because America is wary of China's future and destiny.
>>
>>35006650
>Because of China passively backing up NK.
No they're not. They're allies on paper but the last think China wants is full on war with anybody.
>>
>>35007156
I would expect them to play Godzilla theme or Angel Attack through the sirens.
>>
File: C5EwtWfUcAAxwXZ.jpg small.jpg (39KB, 351x500px) Image search: [Google]
C5EwtWfUcAAxwXZ.jpg small.jpg
39KB, 351x500px
>>35006506
Hokkaido is nothing but paddocks and fields, inhabited by old Jijis and babas.

Even them old cunts would welcome a swift painless end. Doubt they have many if any PAC-3s outside of Sapporo.

Truth said, probably this: >>35006540

But nah,
>>
>>35007388
>this is what tards actually believe
>>
>>35007156
In the northern UK the only warning we'd get about London being nuked would be the stench of vapourised muzzie, dindu and liberals slowly drifting north
>>
>>35007389
Nonsense.

China is primed for a WWII style super-power christening. They have the manufacturing power that we currently lack. The same capacity that ultimately won the war for us. They just need the push to use it. They don't have the ability to get to our shores (yet) but if they can take Taiwan, they get the fuckhuge oil reserves off the coast. Pretty much the only thing holding them back right now.
>>
>>35007388
Wary of China's imminent implosion? Hardly.
>>
>>35007523
This isn't the industrial age anymore. This is an age where a handful of sophisticated weapons can wipe out entire armys. Raw manufacturing ability is worthless when your opponent can simply turn the lights out at any time. China is is decades behind the west and will likely never catch up because of its merely copies western tech and poorly. It's growing military bluster is an indication it's government is worried it's losing control of its own population.
>>
>>35002301
Guys, the UN Security Council is calling for an emergency meeting.. For the 5th time?..
>>
>>35007607
We can't afford to bring that kind of power to bear anymore honestly. Coupled with Russia's inevitable assistance, it would be a hard fight. Even if we won, we would be crippled. Not to mention, a lot of our power comes from our satellites. China has already shown no qualms with anti-satellite weapons. I'm not sure we're particularly well equipped to fight off-shore deaf and dumb, what with China's persistent increase of their anti-air capability.
>>
>>35007659
>We can't afford to bring that kind of power to bear anymore honestly.

Sure we can. A complete air campaign vs a major regional power is 15 to 20 thousand DMPIs.

>a lot of our power comes from our satellites. China has already shown no qualms with anti-satellite weapons

Popping satellites in LEO is easy. Geosynch surveillance and MEO GPS are a whole nother ball game.
>>
>>35007659
Russia has no interest in aiding China, if anything they'd happily aid the west in exchange for relived sanctions. This would be especially true if china went full retard and tried to take out geo-sats.
>>
File: japa-MMAP-md.png (93KB, 1036x733px) Image search: [Google]
japa-MMAP-md.png
93KB, 1036x733px
>>35007156
>>35007169

I currently live in Nagoya and will back this up. The Japanese place prime emphasis on propriety and procedure. It's not without it's disadvantages (politeness and saving face often come before anything else) but it has also made them really, REALLY good at systematizing crucial functions of their society.

>pic related
>>
File: DIWjIQqUQAI8zlG.jpg-large.jpg (467KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
DIWjIQqUQAI8zlG.jpg-large.jpg
467KB, 2048x1536px
>>35007483
Well, you're British. Everyone would just assume it's a test, spout a few insults at the guy responsible for the sirens and continue going about their day.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VmCvChcGzU

>Best Korea almost fucked up the finale episode of Kemono Friends for kids all over Japan.
That would have been a crime worth going to war over, desu.
>>
File: KIM.jpg (641KB, 2048x1206px) Image search: [Google]
KIM.jpg
641KB, 2048x1206px
>>
File: IMG_2753.png (169KB, 2768x1256px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2753.png
169KB, 2768x1256px
Pledge your allegiance to Glorious Leader this second or face nuclear hellfire.
>>
>>35008653
fag it has already been posted, fag
fag
>>
>>35007607
>It's growing military bluster is an indication it's government is worried it's losing control of its own population.
Had to reach a lot for that one, hm?
>>
>>35008712
Open an umbrella in public when it's not raining in Beijing and get back to me on that.
>>
>>35010407
What does that have to do with your "argument"?
>>
>>35006458
poor guy

damn dirty japs leave that guy alone
>>
File: 1501119747736s.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1501119747736s.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>>35002301
>cnn
consider pic related
>>
>>35007156
its cause they dont want another little boy skydiving into a bridge
>>
File: HZ3PnzD.png (98KB, 719x2894px) Image search: [Google]
HZ3PnzD.png
98KB, 719x2894px
http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/29/asia/north-korea-missile-launch-guam-threat/index.html

>North Korea's missile launch on Tuesday was a prelude to more military operations directed at the US territory of Guam, North Korean state media said Wednesday.
>Pyongyang said it fired an intermediate-range missile Hwasong-12 in Tuesday's test.
>The missile's flight path took it over Japan, further fueling tensions between North Korea and the United States and its allies, Japan and South Korea.

>Tuesday's launch was "the first step of the military operation of the (North Korean military) in the Pacific and a meaningful prelude to containing Guam," a report from the state-run Korean Central News Agency said.
It said Pyongyang would be "conducting more ballistic rocket launching drills with the Pacific as a target in the future."

>mfw
>>
File: 1502475472906.jpg (48KB, 605x806px) Image search: [Google]
1502475472906.jpg
48KB, 605x806px
>>35014641
>my aircraft carriers have blue balls like you wouldn't believe
>>
File: North_Korea_Musan_16x9.png (132KB, 503x283px) Image search: [Google]
North_Korea_Musan_16x9.png
132KB, 503x283px
Better watch out americans, they have merchant ships as well.
>>
>>35014641
Goddamnit they better hold off for a few more years so I can join the fun.
>>
How would we be able to distinguish between a missile headed to actually strike Guam and a missile headed in Guam's general vicinity?
>>
>>35015129
This

Just goes to show that THAAD is shit.
>>
>>35015129
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trajectory_of_a_projectile

This but in real time, since the final trajectory changes during over the course of the burn.
>>
>>35007156
we did ... most of it was dismantled in the early to mid 90s
>>
>>35014830
this kills the missile destroyer
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.