[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one is better?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

Which one is better?
>>
I prefer the glawk over the XD personally. Both are pretty reliable but the XD doesn't have a track record of exploding. That being said you can just steering clear of specific ghlock generations. Shoot both and decide for yourself which you think is better for you.
>>
>>34998307
Retarded ass safety grip.
>>
>>34998307
Have you ever held either of them before? I don't like Glocks and have never owned one but even holding either of them you can tell that the Springfield is a substantially cheaper gun.
>>
File: XDSSingleStack45ACP_FDE_3.3.jpg (4MB, 3944x2751px) Image search: [Google]
XDSSingleStack45ACP_FDE_3.3.jpg
4MB, 3944x2751px
>>34998307
Croatia wins by a landslide!
>>
The only thing from Springfield I'd ever get are 1911s or M1As. Get the Glock. XDs are garbage
>>
File: XDESingleStack9mm_3.3.jpg (1MB, 2009x1500px) Image search: [Google]
XDESingleStack9mm_3.3.jpg
1MB, 2009x1500px
>>34998307
Introducing the newest God tier gun:
>>
>>34998307
Glock in every way. End of thread
>>
>>34998323
Lol which generations are you talking about. Glocknade is just a meme from using rounds that are too hot. It's not like every Glock is a time bomb waiting for that certain round count.
>>
>>34998307
You're comparing a single stack to a double stack. If you mean the Glock 43, the glock will be a few ounces lighter and have a better trigger imo. They have the same dimensions otherwise. But the glock is also a bit more expensive and it won't have a the backstrap safety, which is kind of pointless on a striker fired gun since the only dangerous part of using one is re-holstering so you'd be gripping it anyway. Stock sights are slightly better on the XDS but they still suck and should be replaced with night sights. XDS has a rail and G43 does not. Also may not mean anything to you but Springfield supports gun control lobbyists.
>>
File: xdskaboom3.jpg (368KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
xdskaboom3.jpg
368KB, 1000x1333px
>>34998323
>XD doesn't have a track record of exploding
Yes it does.
>>
>>34998346
But where the hell is the trigger? And the slide release? And the sights? The grip zone is clearly labelled but I have no idea what to do with these other parts.
>>
>>34998307
Springfield in .45 is an effective weapon, but the gun feels like a cheap piece of plastic when holding it.

Glock 26 feels nice to hold, but without a pinky extension for the magazines it doesn't feel -that- good.

IMO, Glock>XDS for EDC unless your frame is too small to conceal a double stack. But, if that's the case, M&P Shield > XDS
>>
>>34998307
Glock 17 G5 Glock 9mm MOS
>>
>>34998424
>Gen 5
This is a new meme
>>
>>34998440
Fuck finger grooves, also the new slide design is neat, like on the older long slide models.
>>
>>34998391
Are you from the GRIPE ZONE?
>>
>>34998391
Are you fucking blind anon?
>>
>>34998538
Anon >>34998391 is mocking a marketing slogan or registered trademark whilst simultaneously worshiping "perfection" LOL
>>
>>34998346
Are you in the Grip Zone™?
Get in the Grip Zone™!
EksDeee
>>
>>34998611
Grip Zone works
But you'd have to finger fuck one to know
>>
>>34998538
Are you autistic? How do you not get the joke?
>>
>>34998966
you like to suck cock, don't you?
>>
>>34999386
What does that have to do with this, though?
>>
I own both. I have the original XD, XDm and XDs. I also have several glocks, different generations.

I like how the mags release on the XD. They just fall right out. That isn't the case for some of my glocks with empty mags.
I HATE the triggers on the XDs. All of them. Even after market is shit. They're mushy, at best.
Everyone has been making this big deal about the front slide serrations lately that Glock has on their summer deal thing. My springfields have them, and I NEVER use them. Ever.
I DO like the fiber optic front sight on my XDS. Came with the gun out of the box.
I don't like the sites on the glocks. But, they can be swapped out, pretty easily.. Either gun has a pretty considerable aftermarket.

That's just my .02.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.