[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do with guns you regret purchasing? Selling them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170821_082222_2160.jpg (2MB, 2880x2160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170821_082222_2160.jpg
2MB, 2880x2160px
What do you do with guns you regret purchasing? Selling them online is too much of a headache
>>
>>34997394
I don't sell my guns.
>>
There's a small sector of my collection reserved for the bad, the ugly, and the foolish. Its quaint.

Never sell your guns.
>>
>>34997394
>guns you regret purchasing
I've never done that.

Friend bought a POS Walther p99 in .40 and was a terrible weapon. He sold it to a bro that wanted it.
>>
>>34997394
I do my research first, and don't buy guns I don't want. Never sold one, never will.
>>
>>34997394
Anon those are cats
>>
I've bought some guns that I loved for a time but eventually grew bored of. I sold my Glock 19 when I bought a revolver and started reloading.
I posted it on Backpage for a decent price instead of twenty dollars less than new and it was gone in two days.
>>
>Wants to sell gun
>Doesn't want to put in any effort

Just mail it to me, senpai.
>>
>>34999056
atf pls go
>>
>>34997412
Was it just a lemon or a terrible weapon in general as I absolutely love mine.
>>
>>34997394
>What do you do with guns you regret purchasing?
Clean them once a year and put them back where I store them like all my other guns. Maybe someone I know someday will appreciate it more than I do and I'll give it to them in as best condition as I can maintain.
>>
>>34997394
Gift it or give it at a good price to a friend
>>
>>34997394
>Selling them online is too much of a headache
this. I have sold three of my guns over the last 10 years. I sold them all to FFLs. Did I get as much money as I would have in a private sale? No. But I have an iron clad paper trail should those guns come back on me for a crime. Especially that lemon of a G17 I sold. I imagine in about 5 years I'll have two ATF agents knocking on my door asking me "Mr Anon, did you purchase a Glock brand Glock in 20XX?" Yes I did, and I sold it to a FFL, so go ask them where it is.
>>
My 10/22.

I wanted a Mosin for AGES (back when they were $60 a piece in the Sunday newspaper's Big 5 ad)

I was standing at a counter at Big 5 having turned 18 the day before in 2011. I asked how much the Mosins were going for,

"Uhhh, how much are you selling your Mosins for?"

"$180, they're starting to become harder and harder to get."

>made three threads on /k/ asking if I should buy a Mosin or 10/22 as my first gun and everyone screamed 10/22 in the thread

"How much for the 10/22?"

"We're running a special right now. $220."

>The Mosin seems like an absolute rip off compared to the $80 I'll save on the 10/22.
>Go back to buy a Mosin two years later
>$400
>nope.jpg
I will always regret following /k/'s advice and making that purchase. Oh well.

I ended up getting a far superior Kar98k for $250 2-3 years ago. But still....
>>
>>34999253
You can still get a mosin for 180 to this day you dumbfuck
>>
>>34999262
Naw
>>
>>34999262
I got one ~2 years ago and paid $200, for 91/30 in pretty alright condition.
>>
>>34997394
Sell to bros looking for guns, I always keep tabs on when people I know are looking and what they're looking for. I've sold 3 guns to friends, traded one and gave away another. None of them were really anything special.
>>
I keep them.
>>
>>34997394
Kill yourself.
>>
>>34997394
I remember seeing this photo on /fa/.
Pretty comfy famalam.
>>
>>34997394
I sell to friends or sell locally. That's about it. I used to never want to sell guns, but I'm moving to Canada and half of my stuff isn't legal there for being handguns with barrels less than 105mm in length.
>>
>>34997394
mosin, sold for a profit though on that armslist site
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.